True Blood SEASON 3 - Start Filming

iandamonfan posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 08:43PM
I've read and seen a couple of interviews in which they claim season 3 will start shooting the first episode in December, before Christmas.
I found this interview to to Sam Trammel:

VAN SUSTEREN: So you got picked up about a month ago for the third season. When do you actually start shooting the third season?

TRAMMELL: I think we will start shooting in December. We will try to get one in before the New Year starts.

We had some things happen this year, and we were sort of -- we almost didn't finish some of the episodes right before they were aired. So I think he wants to get more of a head start this year. So I think we'll start in December.

And one to Alan Ball:
"There is no time for Alan to take on any other projects because he and his team of writers will start arching out season 3 while still in post-production of season 2 and he is planning to shoot the first episode prior to the Christmas. So they will be a little bit ahead of the game next year, because right now they are scrambling to get all the episodes done by the time they air."

The AB interview is from June and the Sam Trammel is from August. So if everything goes just as planned, they should start filiming anytime in the following weeks if they want to finish before Christmas.

I WANT SEASON 3 SO MUCH!!! I'm addicted...

True Blood 6 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa BuffyFaithFan1 said…
mischievous
OMG I can't wait!!!
più di un anno fa rubyredslippers said…
heart
Yep ,
So join the True Blood Forum to keep up to date with all thats happening with True Blood.
link
più di un anno fa Shirley74 said…
Yep i can't wait also but whe just have to :)
But before that the new book will come out that's also FUN.

last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa nonobff said…
smirk
??????????????????????????????????????????
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa brownc483 said…
big smile
OMFG I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa rubyredslippers said…
True Blood started filming season 3 on december 3rd 2009.Season 3 is set to be shown in june 2010.
True Blood Forum
link