Twilight Saga Film ATTENTION Twilight fans!!!!

ForsakenMoon19 posted on Nov 28, 2009 at 04:16PM
Feeling peckish after all the Vampire buzz, then sink your teeth into a new kind of Monster (and girls you're gonna drool when you see this new guy)!!! Trust me when i tell you that you'll want to check out BEASTLY (based on the novel by Alex Flinn) now becoming a major motion picture!!!!
link (WE NEED MORE FANS!!!)
 Feeling peckish after all the Vampire buzz, then sink your teeth into a new kind of Monster (and girl

Twilight Saga Film 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa ellietwilight12 said…
smile
It's copyin twilight n all these rubbish programmes like the vampire diaries r copyin twilight n it really annoys me
coz am the biggest twilight fan n every1 is tryin 2 live up 2 there standards
but they never will so what's the point in tryin when half of the world int gonna be bothered with the vampire diaries coz we r all obessed with twilight!
There I think I made my point x
più di un anno fa italiangirl976 said…
How is it copying Twilight? Vampire Diaries was out way before twilight. And Beastly is nothing like twilight in anyway. Its a great book. I do love Twilight but the author who wrote vampire diaries, L. J. Smith, is a WAY better author then Stephanie Meyer. and wrote a lot more. Vampire diaries was published in the early 90's.
più di un anno fa forksandspoons said…
well i think that they arent copying twilight even thought it is my fav book n all. its just that i think every book deserves to be made in to a movie if the author wants it to b and by the way i also think lj smith is an awesome author but twilight is way cooler!
più di un anno fa bellaDeVera29 said…
tongue
dont like to watch it........twilight 4ever