1) With Jacob, she is her carefree-self. She feels natural around Jacob and he makes her happy. That's why she calls him "My personal sun".
2) I know you'll say this, so I'll get it out of the way. Yes, Jacob left Bella, but he was on Sam's orders. Edward left Bella when he knew he'd gone too deep with her.
3) Jacob is not a stalker that watched Bella in her sleep for two months.
4) When Bella wants to leave La Push to go home to Edward, he let's her. It may be painful to her, but he lets her. Edward, on the other hand, takes out the battery in her car when she feels like seeing her best friend.
5) Bella and Jacob actually have love. The normal kind, when te spend time with a person for a while and te just fall in Amore with them. Edward and Bella don't have love. Why was he attracted to her? Her scent and the fact that he couldn't read her thoughts. Why her to him? He's so hot and she's never seen a body sculpted like his.
6) I just can't help going "aww!" every time Jacob is around Bella. He's always sweet to her(Ok, that one was just my opinion. So no need to start trying to contradict that one.).
7) Jacob was there for her when she needed him most. He's the one that pulled her out of her depression. Even though, it would be less painful to walk away, because she was leading him on in every way, he didn't.
8) Even when he Lost the fight to Edward, he was still part of her life. He showed up at the wedding, which was enough to sufficient to a gift.
9) & Still after the wedding, when Bella was pregnant with Edward's child, he diviso, spalato from Sam's pack to try to protect her.
So let me finish this off da reminding you, everyone makes mistakes. In New Moon I believe Jacob was 16 and Edward was 100 and something. Who's going to be the one to make the più mistakes in fighting for the one they love? The 16 anno old of course.
This is what Stephenie Meyer says Jacob's major flaw is in Eclipse:
Jacob doesn't have a tragic flaw. He has one goal and one hope. His goal is to save Bella's life. His hope is that he'll win her cuore in the process. He fails at both. But that doesn't mean he regrets trying. If he could do it over again, he'd do the same thing. Jacob couldn't live with himself if he didn't give saving Bella his best effort—he knows it's going to hurt when he loses, but he knows it would hurt worse if he didn't try. Does he do everything right? Heck, no! But he's sixteen and he's making it up as he goes along. Those who are upset da some of his tactics should consider his youth and the fact that he is, after all, right. Bella is in Amore with him. (In the end, it's truly healthier for her to be aware of this as she goes inoltrare, avanti with unalterable decisions.)
If te want to see Edward and Bella's flaws, they're here: link
I'm Team Switzerland, but I'll go ahead and give some Jacob reasons here...
1.) He's much più carefree. Edward is so intense, dark and brooding, while Jacob is light and funny. He's a bit of a daredevil as well, which of course adds to his charm.
2.) Jacob is completely and totally in Amore with Bella, and he's loyal to her. He only left Bella when he had too. Edward left FOR Bella, I know, but when he left it was his own choice, and it hurt Bella. Jake wouldn't have left if he didn't have to.
3.) He's a complication necessary to Twilight, and to the saga's irresistable Amore triangle.
4.) Jacob's relationship to Bella is much più balanced. In Bella and Edward's relationship, Edward has the control, the power. He kind of tells her what to do and worries constantly. Jake, on the other hand, treats Bella as an equal and trusts her more.
5.) Jacob makes Bella happy. When she's with Edward, she worries a lot. (Okay, with Edward she is still happy, but she's pressured. With Jake she can have a più normal relationship, one that's lighter and better for a teenager.) Bella needs someone like Jacob in her life, a raggio, ray of sun in a dark forest. In Jake, she found her best friend.
6.) Well, he IS very hot! Jacob is a tall (6'7") Native American, and he has those toned abs gorgeous skin that is just so damn attractive;)