videogames Cancels: I'm Tired of Them.

DoctorSpud posted on Dec 02, 2008 at 07:58PM
As some Destroy All Humans fans may know, DHA: Path of the Furon was to be scheduled to release for the PS3 and Xbox 360 on December 1st, '08. Well, today's Decmeber 2nd, and I checked on Gamespot to read their review. Then, I noticed that Path of the Furon had been canceled at the last moment for the PS3, except in Europe. Almost all of the glory of the game is going to the 360, and it's practically another 360 exclusive. Well, I'm a strong follower of the PS. And I don't live in Europe. So I am extremely dissapointed in this. The company hasn't even given an explanation. I, personally, am sick of waiting for great new games to come out only to learn that some minor thing went wrong and the game will only go to the console I don't have.

videogames 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa God1 said…
The game Tiberium was cancelled too and I was waiting for that.
più di un anno fa knifewrench said…
Cancels are a huge stab in the chest. TimeSplitters 4 is at risk of being cancelled and that would be so horrible :(
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa catgirl140 said…
Same here. Artoon lied about Blinx 3. I was devestated! Blinx and Blinx 2 were fun. Probably cause Blinx and Blinx 2 both got 6.3 from Gamespot. While this other gaming website gave it a 9.3! wtf! Who's lieing?! I believe Gamespot is. Hopefully someone out there will relise that Blinx, a time traveling cat is a worth gaming character who should make a comeback.