windwakerguy430 The Albino Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 28, 2018 at 12:03AM
Years have passed since the fighting had occurred. The Capital has fallen. Faith in The Ancient Ones is fading. Edrain is a country lost to the monsters. Those that could escape, left to the bordering countries, taking the plague with them. And with the plague, a new rise of monsters. New abominations that would attack the people. And amongst the remains of the kingdom of Edrain, the Servants now overtake the land, and attack the few that were too stubborn to leave or had nowhere else to go. Within those years, technological advancements were made. More powerful guns were created, and even automobiles were starting to be created, but the beliefs of the old, though not as great as before, remained. But with the word of this new God appearing in the people's ears, the Ancient Ones ideas slowly began to die out, with only few loyal subjects. And the threat of a new evil had brought itself upon the world. What will you do in this new age?

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

~NEW CLASSES~

Crusader - Has the fighting capabilities of a soldier and the miracles of a priest. Their behavior makes them ignored by some cities, while magic users outright despise them and their poor use of priest magic

Knights - Slow, heavy, impossible to dodge. Best sword fighters and has high respect from the people

Pirates - Has quick access to travelling the seas. Capable of sword and gun combat. Always hunted by enforcers of order

Ninjas - Stealthy, good with swords and projectile weapons, highly likely to lose if outnumbered

Fighters - Refuse to use weapons of any kind. Capable of fighting and even killing with their bare fists. Highly respected by any fighter. Not respected by priests or alchemists

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on Jul 24, 2018 at 02:51PM

windwakerguy430 9437 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6701-6750 of 9437

più di un anno fa pLaStIcSUNDAE said…
“It's.. my fault too.” Oasis said while standing in the doorway before she finally went into the room all the way and closed the door silently. “I should've just—what...are you doing?” She asked, cutting herself off as she saw what Rosemary was wearing. And she felt awkward now, being that she could feel herself becoming aroused already, yet she felt doleful because of the situation with Eros.
più di un anno fa Windwakerguy430 said…
*Rosemary sat up, looking at her uniform* Oh, right, this. Well, it was the gift I got to celebrate our anniversary, along with Eros' having her new body. She seemed real excited until I fucked things up and pissed her off even more. And since I didn't have any other clean clothes, this was all I had left. Sorry to spoil the whole surprise
più di un anno fa cosmic_fusions said…
“Addai, you can open your eyes now.” Zealia said as she settled him onto the ground, her angelic wings fluttering some before disappearing. It was finally over. “It wasn’t that bad, was it? I told you you’d be okay.”
(To RP with Wind or not to RP with Wind... xD)
(Please RP with Wind. This RP will be dead for a week until COLA returns XD)
Addai kept his eyes closed even after Zealia had spoken to him. After all, he couldn't hear her anyhow, and it wasn't until Greisha used some of her own power, which was a lot more than she used on Zealia and Jr. when they had first arrived due to the fact that Addai himself wasn't anywhere near being a Therian, that he felt himself lighten up until he felt balanced.
He didn't open his eyes until he felt the rush of air that had been pushing passed them come to a stop, and instead be replaced with a cool and floating feeling that made his eyes flutter open. Only to find that they were surrounded by water, and actually under it. He clasped his hand over his nose and mouth at the sudden realization, becoming only that much more confused. And anxious as well, for he wasn't exactly fond of being in such large bodies of water to began with, not even on a boat.

Greisha had been standing above the water, her brows furrowing just when she had began to think that they had gotten lost within the clouds somehow. That is, until she seen them shoot down into the water, and down to the ground of soft moss, where she simply appeared.
"You are alright here, Addai. Water here works differently from your world," She said to him, only to receive an odd look from him.

And rightfully so, for Addai now saw her true self instead of the woman he had spoken to briefly at the gate. He kept his mouth covered however, now believing the Therian to be a siren that was attempting to trick him into drowning himself.

~

Oasis let out a long sigh, running a hand through her hair out of frustration, trying to think things through one step at a time. She didn't even know what she would have told Eros if she had managed to find her, or that she would even listen to her now. She didn't know how to handle it, because she had never had Rosemary or Eros pissed at her before either. It gave her a aching feeling in her chest that she didn't like, like she was suffocating from on the inside.
"Don't worry about the surprise, Mary. I should be happy that you even went out of your way to put somethin' together like this for me. Don't think its ruined or anything, just...postponed, I guess."

~

Meanwhile, Charlie stood there on the slabs of concrete that led up to the doors of the Father Lou's cathedral, staring up at the building for what he hoped wouldn't be the last time. He through his jacket across his shoulder, lifting the candle that he held within his hand to his lips and blowing out the flame before settling the burning wax onto the space in front of the doors. He told himself that he would stop by and visit every now and then when he felt that he could. But as of now, he couldn't be a reason for Macross to show up there of all places possibly looking for him. He had asked enough of the priest as it was, and he didn't plan on asking for anything more than he already did.

So with that in mind, he turned away from the building finally and started off on his way, one of his hands resting in his pocket. He was going to have to prepare himself for what was to come sooner or later. He no longer had a suitable weapon to give him an edge, so he was going to have to work with what he could. And to think, all I wanted to do is go back to hell. He sighed tediously as he stepped off of the property, already sketching out what his next moves to make would be.
*Rosemary let out a sigh as she looked over at Oasis* Yeah, I know. I just wish Eros was here to cheer you up. I mean, yeah, I know I am here for that, but...... I just feel empty without Eros, like a part of my body just isn't there anymore

(That wasn't a week, COLA XD)
last edited più di un anno fa
((You should be happy about that, because it almost became two-weeks instead of just one XD))

Oasis rubbed her arm at the thought, leaning back against the door. "Well...a part of you isn't here anymore. And I just...I don't want any part of you to hate me.." She said, looking down at the floor. "It's not exactly a good feelin'."
*Rosemary sat up and looked up at Oasis, speaking* Eros doesn't hate you. It's me she hates. She's just frustrated and when she thought you loved me and only me, it just pissed her off more. Eros still loves you as much as I do, that much I at least know. But if she never comes back... That is all my fault
Helga's leafy feet took placid steps through the grass of the woods she was in. She held a small basket, a gift, that neatly had a white cloth tucked within it. She went bush to bush in silence, retrieving the berries they bloomed. She collected a variety of them–blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries. To do so the nymph had to walk large distances which she didn't mind at all. She made sure each berry was of perfect shape and color before organizing them neatly in her basket made out of bamboo that she herself made. Although she was given some money, she still handpicked the gift to make sure what was going in it was sincere and delicious.

"You'll be fiiine." Zealia dismissed his thought with a wave of her hand. She interlocked her hand with his again and began to guide him, as if she had already been there and knew where she was going. However, her steps were quick since the hybrid was anxious about Y'iel's current status.
Greisha motioned them to follow as Zealia was speaking to Addai. But a small frown appeared on her face as she started towards where they were keeping Y'iel, thoughts of if what Nema had in mind would be enough to restore Y'iel to a better state, or if it would work at all.

Addai kept his hand over his mouth while Zealia pulled him along, not trusting that he could breath under water for even the slightest second. He didn't have gills, nor could he use whatever magic that they were using to do so.

~

"Hello?!" Charlie called out for the third time now as he stood just inside the boutique and at the door. "Huh...I guess this place really has been emptied out. Guess they still haven't learned how to lock a door after they leave." He eyed the empty space for a moment. ..Better get my ass of here before they think it was me then. He turned on his heels and left the shop.
"Damn it, now I am gonna have to go to find it." He muttered to himself. He had only come to the shop to ask if they had an ingredient he could use for a certain type of potion he had been concocting. But now that the one place he thought would be the easiest to find it was off the list, he would have to go out of his way to retrieve it. Which most likely meant that he would have to make a trade with either an alchemist that had enough skill in their line of work, or a necromancer.
I can't even remember the last time that I even seen one of'em, he thought to himself. After all, necromancers were harder the find than they were in the former times. Not only that, but he wasn't sure as if to what they would think he wanted, since a lot of things were now tending to keep a distance to him. Either that, or be more than just wary.

~

Oasis went over to the bed and dropped down onto it glumly. "I guess its both of our faults then.." She put her face in her hands. "What the fuck am I gonna do now?" She mumbled.
*Rosemary turned her attention to Oasis, and couldn't help but wrap her arms around her in an attempt to comfort her, her hand on her shoulder as she spoke softly* Hey, it's not your fault, O. You were just taken by surprise and all. And Eros was just angry. Whatever happened, it's not your fault. And.... well, I don't know what we can do. We can't just look for her. We have enough to deal with as is with getting to Fre

*Enricho, after several days of travelling in complete solitude, found himself in yet another town. He only had intention of getting some water and continuing on his way*

*As everyone was on the ship, awaiting the evening's departure, Oswald knocked on Layla's hospital room again* Layla... are you in there?
"Don't we?" Oasis sneered at that fact. They were having more and more to have to deal with, and more was being dumped onto their plates. But when he mind went back to Eros, she felt even worse. "You two are the same...right?" She asked suddenly. "You and Eros, I mean."
*Rosemary gave a nod* Yes, we are. But.... We can't just force Eros to come back, and it's clear she doesn't want us looking for her. If she returns and, I hope she does, then that's good. But if she doesn't.... Well, we have too much to deal with. We have to get your sister back, find your parents, deal with Owensport, and find out what the hell that Cian guy or whatever he is is up to. There's.... there's way too much for us to focus on anything else
"Cian?" Oasis growled at the mere mentioning of his name. But she didn't say anything else in regards to it, however, it was also clear that she knew a bit more than she let on. "My parents will be fine if we can just get to Fre and make sure that they get out." But then she paused as she thought about it. "Correction, my dad will be fine, and if he can get to my mom then things should be alright. Because like I said before, my mom has a pretty...straightforward way of handling things. And that might be bad for us, or potentially good. As for Owensport.." She sighed, but then her eyes widened.
She smacked herself in the forehead. "Fuck, the crown! Wein's probably caught on to where it is by now!"

~

Ossiana peered up at the sky, giving a scoff before she turned back around to face the woman, her eyes narrowing. "And you say zhat she is alive somewhere? And zhat Rosemary knows of her as well?" Her fingers itched to wrap around the ax at her waist that she had come to make her secondary, the short handle of it just out of a few inches reach. She couldn't help but feel that she had seen this person before as she watched her take a puff from the rolled cigar that she had..
"Tell me, how is it zhat you know of zhis?"

"Lets just say we used to work together. Me, Rosemary and Judissia. All three of us. We had a sorta beef with Owensport. A while back, a plan of ours went hella sideways and we ended up getting separated. Haven't seen'em since." The woman coughed some as she blew out the smoke. "Damn, this shit's good!" She exclaimed. "I know alotta things, actually. 'Specially 'bout the who they're after."

"I see." Ossiana eyed the woman suspiciously. "My memory tells me zhat I have encountered you before somewhere. Who are you?"

"Really? You may have been one of my customers then. I sell exotic herb for a good price." The woman grinned. "Name's Kahni. But you, you sexy woman you, can call me Vlint. Pleased to meetcha."
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Why does Oasis hate Cian? I thought they were good Friends XD più di un anno fa
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Ossiana doesn't just kill. She respeccs. She attacs. But most of all, she proteccs XD più di un anno fa
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
And Oasis pretty much loathes Cian. But unlike Ossiana, who swings and asks domande later, Oasis might have some. Also, how would Cian feel great about something he didn't even know he did? XD più di un anno fa
*Rosemary already gave a groan at the mere mention of Wein* You're telling me that guy probably has a head start before us?! God, that alone pisses me off! When will Oswald get here so we can get this pile of wood moving!?

*Enricho made his way through the town, his hat covering most of his face as he passed by a few quiet civilians, making his way towards one of the shops for supplies*
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
*Wein più di un anno fa
*Weizen più di un anno fa
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Fuck'em più di un anno fa
"With all of the crap that's been going on over in the east, I wouldn't doubt that he's caught on to it by now." Oasis closed her eyes, trying to keep herself from sounding defeated and beat by everything. "I'm heading over to Ch'Hainachi Xlong as soon as I can after Fre and just hope that he hasn't still."
*Rosemary gave a sigh as she fell back onto the bed, giving a tired groan as she responded* Well then I guess we're both going to Che High Nak Shlong
Oasis stared at Rosemary for a moment, taking in her complete mispronunciation of the east country. Slowly, she smiled some, before she began to chuckle. And then laugh some. "Well I found that tellin' you no won't work. So yeah, I guess we are then. You and me."
*Rosemary looked up at Oasis and smiled back before she started laughing as well* Yeah, that's right. I got you back and I'll be damned if I let you go that easily
cosmic_fusions commented…
WIIIIIINNNDDDD, COOLLLAAAAA IS GIVING MEEHH A DAAATEEEEEE più di un anno fa
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
OR..nah. più di un anno fa
a SMALL smooch! più di un anno fa
After Helga was done with collecting the berries and neatly organized them, she tied a blue ribbon around the basket and ensured the card was clipped on it. Now that the gift was done, she would be able to pamper herself with her surroundings. She was about to begin exfoliating her skin until she recoiled in shock at the sudden spur of white smoke that appeared in front of her. And when it faded, she laid eyes on her two sons. Her mouth fell agape at the sight of their injuries.

Wiezen Jr., who had several bruises surrounding his pale skin along with a bleeding nose and a black eye, was firmly holding onto Elijah who was kicking around wildly and held the same and perhaps even more bruises and blood scattered around him.

"He did not want to obey so I dragged him back here and will keep him here for his own good." Wiezen Jr. huffed and coughed out some blood.

Elijah spat out a red liquid as he growled, his nails digging further into Wiezen's wrist so he could let go of him, but despite the excruciating pain, he refused to do so. "LET ME FUCKING GO YOU ALBINO RETARD!"

Helga watched in horror, her ears lowering at sight. ".......s........s.......t....o...p..­..!­&qu­ot; The nymph forced her vocal chords that were in the process of healing. The painful sting made her grip her neck tightly for comfort, tears stinging her eyes. She got in between them to try and separate the two, her head constantly turning to each side as they argued.

"Addai, I said you were fine. I thought you trusted me, don't you? I wouldn't lie to you about something this serious." Zealia reassured them yet again, however, her expression darkened the further they were led in and near where ever Y'iel was kept.

!!!!! EVIDENCE

AROUND SUNSEEETTTTT
 !!!!! EVIDENCE AROUND SUNSEEETTTTT
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
*slow clap* più di un anno fa
Addai's eyebrows scrunched together some as he thought to himself a little sarcastically, I do trust her. Perhaps if I were not under a sea I would consider taking that trust into account!

As they began to approach Greisha's home, she called out, "Nema! Nema, I have returned my friend!" She said rather cheerfully, despite the thoughts about the plan that were swimming through her head.

Something that could be noticed was that a barrier had been placed around Greisha's home now, though it wasn't one that was made up of the typical components. It's odd white light wavered as the creature known as Nema exited it, making its way towards them.

~

Charlie strolled through the town, looking around for anyone that he could remotely tell was some sort of alchemist or warlock. It was going to be harder to find a warlock sense he wasn't exactly as good at sensing out magic as his other counterparts were. He thought back to the feeling that he got when he was around Hummus, since that was his warlock counterpart, after all, and though he couldn't sense magic, there was a distinct feeling he got when he was close enough to those who could use it.
Alchemists, on the other hand, were a easier to spot due to most of them having their attribute of clothing depending on the type of alchemist that they were. And there was only one way he could tell if there were any in town, and that was by going to the center where the most traffic of people were. After all, alchemists were always looking for people to sell their potions to.
And so he went on his way.

~

Oasis felt her spirits lift a little now, and she smiled more. "That's good to know, Mary. Because damn, do I feel the same about you." She leaned over and placed her lips to hers in a passionate kiss. "C'mon, lets see if we can get this hunk of wood and metal movin'."
*Rosemary returned the kiss and smiled, but soon froze a little as she spoke* Uh, I don't know about that, O. I mean.... what I'm wearing isn't really something I should be wearing regularly on this ship
Oasis stopped for a moment, looking over Rosemary's body now that she remembered that her lover indeed was wearing something that was meant for her. She licked her lips a little. GOD, I want to fuck you so haarrrd right now! Many thoughts about it began to fill her mind, and her arousal hadn't exactly gone away when they were talking. "U-Uh, yeah. Yeah, you're right. I'll go see if I can find ya some clothes while I'm at it."
if te give wind ANOTHER sex scene and leave me with NOTHING .... >:( più di un anno fa
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
Shush ya face, I gave te Y'iel, Charlie, Hummus, family breakfast, and Cain. And a bunch of other stuff so if te say "NOTHING" one più time, I will take EVERYTHING XD più di un anno fa
A little bit of flirting? più di un anno fa
"IF IT WASN'T FOR HIS ASS NONE OF THIS DUMB SHIT WOULD HAVE HAPPE--"

"YOU are the BIGGEST downfall of this family, and you refuse to better yourself."

"Better myself? How about you take that argument and shove it up your ass."

"How about you stop acting like a child and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY of YOUR actions."

"A CHILD?! Ahaha! You're the crybaby just because DAD didn't tell you SHIT. Don't feel like mommy's boy anymore, huh?"

Helga frowned as she saw the two argue, her ears drooping further and a sigh escaping her aching chest. But as she listened to their conversation, an idea came to mind. Child... She watched the two continue their fit before suddenly smacking her leafy palm against Wiezen Jr.'s forehead. At contact, he was no longer to be seen thanks to the smoke the emerged from the slap. But when it cleared, he was nowhere to be found; until Elijah and Helga looked towards the ground where a pile of clothes laid. Small, stubby claws emerged from the pile, the familiar baby now stuck within the multiple large clothing it was previously wearing. Baby Wiezen Jr. blinked cluelessly at both Helga and Elijah, but still gave them a toothy grin before extending his arms to be picked up. The nymph did so, her ears twitching to the baby's squeaky giggle before she placed it on Elijah's lap.

"Whaaat theee--- FUUUUUCKK NO, I'm gonna launch him in the river and make sure he drowns." His face distorted in anger, eyeing the yawning child in front of him. However, his ears lowered when he received a glare from his mom. "You're not my fucking boss, and I don't take orders from someone who abandons her family when they probably needed you the most." He said in a bitter tone. "AND WITHOUT A FUCKING WORD EITHER! NEITHER OF YOU! I thought I had finally fixed things with dad, BUUUUT NOOO, HE DISAPPEARS FOR THREE FUCKING YEARS!"

Zealia sighed some in relief when she saw Nema now, a small but frail smile now on her face. "It is good to see you both. Anything else has happened since you've contacted me? Pardon for I did not bring a gift for this graceful home, I believe my family is just bringing trouble at this point. But maybe Addai can be the one exception."
*Rosemary gave a nod* Yeah, good idea, O *But despite it, Rosemary knew that Oasis was enjoy it, and decided to mess with her before she went out* Oh, but surely you must like it, O. I fits so nicely and it's so soft *She rubbed her hands against her uniform, giving her a sly wink as she did so*
Oasis released a slightly quivering sigh. "Y-yeah, it looks good on you–really good." She replied, her hands reaching for Rose's breasts before she stopped herself. "I'm gonna uh...go and...thing. Do a thing. I..uh...I'll be back." She got up quickly, the bulge in her pants already throbbing as she hurried from the room. Damn it! Zealia made the right damn choice!

~

Charlie gradually began to make his way through the people that walked the streets, taking in more of the town now that he had the time to do so. It wasn't everyday that he was able to do just that, and it had been a while since he had been out in the world again. Hell's "scenery" hadn't been all too much to look over, if it could even be called that, and so he appreciated what surrounded him. And soon, he came across what appeared to be a shady figure dressed in a hood. Bingo.

As he approached him, the figure gave a nod and stepped around the corner. And when Charlie approached him, he opened one side of his coat to reveal different shades of vials, ingredients of all sorts with a bony hand. "What are ya buyin? What are ya sellin'?"

~

"No, nothing too out of the ordinary has occurred here," Nema answered Zealia's first question. But it's attention was focused on Addai as it continued to speak. "It is pleasant to see you as well, Ms. Zealia. I too believe that your companion here will be of great use in the process of restoring Madam Y'iel's well being to a less dire state."
The mother did not respond to Elijah, but instead sat with him on the ground on her knees. She observed him with humble, but saddened eyes before gently placing a kiss on his forehead as a form of apology. Helga let Elijah vent as much as he needed to, listening closely despite disagreeing with a lot of his arguments. And when he was done, all she could do was nod. However, her opinion about him needing to connect more with his family didn't change. She lifted Wiezen Jr. once again and scooted him towards the beaten, large man.

Eli's brow raised, inspecting the baby that was sat on his lap. He sniffed at him, watching him gurgle and such his thumb. However, he refused this ball of fur was anywhere near cute. "Look at him! His stupid... big eyes... the blue in them is like a shit ton of blueberries that were thrown up... his stupid floppy ears..." He muttered, thumping the little Jr. on his forehead.

The baby winced, however, giggled and attempted to do the same thing, only to fall into the crook of Eli's neck where he found the perfect warm spot to curl up and rest. "what thee--- uuuhhhh, get this thing off me!" Elijah demanded, however, Helga silently giggled at the sight.

Zealia's grip tightened on Addai's hand, her eyes glimmering with hope. "I sure hope it will. Anything to help her recover." She nodded to assure her promise, for it was not only for the sake of her mother, but also for her and her siblings.
*Rosemary giggled as she saw Oasis get up* Perhaps... you would like to feel it, O. See what it is like, just before you go of course. After all, I did buy this for you to... enjoy
NO xD più di un anno fa
Jade, if COLA gives any of your characters a sex scene, will te get off my case about it. I don't like doing them as much as te don't like seeing them but it helps keep COLA around longer XD più di un anno fa
pLaStIcSUNDAE commented…
The fuck it doesn't XD più di un anno fa
Addai looked back and forth between the one's that were speaking, feeling a bit of pressure now weighing on him. On whether or not he would be able to truly help, and if it was even in his realm of possibilities.

Nema moved its head now to face Zealia. "But of course. I have already prepared what is necessary to began the process of awakening of the latency that dwells inside of sir Addai here. All that is needed is the simplicity of severe stress, and it should bring about its development. The release of energy, if captured, should be plenty potent and enough to bring about astounding results."

Greisha's gaze had wandered up to where Y'iel was, her attention wandering off from the conversation as she watched the Therian float gently within the protective bubble.

~

"Oh hell yeah! And I'll make sure I get my chance too!" Oasis said as she left the room and was down the hall in seconds, going off to find Oswald.
"Stress?" Zealia's arched brows raised. "What ever do you mean? It appears Addai is stressed enough with all these new things, no? How exactly are we supposed to achieve further than that?" Her ears twitched, looking away from Y'iel some to avoid messing with her emotions.
*As soon as Oasis made her way to the deck of the ship, Oswald was there, resting on the beams of the ship, looking out to sea in total silence*
"Not stress sir Addai here, but what dwells inside of him in particular," Nema replied. "It has not been agitated enough to be stirred and therefore take form within his body and soul in order to naturally course. Tell me, sir Addai, are you familiar with the Eye of Angus?"

Addai shook his head, still not uncovering his mouth to speak.

Nema found this interesting, and it was only in mere seconds that it became familiar with why. "Ah, I see. These conditions are rather favorable in the midst of our goal. I would like to ask you once more then, are you sure that you desire to assist in the aid of Madam Y'iel?"

~

Oasis looked around for a moment when she reached the deck, and for the first time since she'd been there felt how the numbers of Oswald's crew had dwindled. It didn't take her long to find the crew's captain staring out at the sea. "Hey, Oswald," She said to get his attention as she approached him. "How long's it gonna take to get this hunk of wood movin' across the waters again? We've been sittin' here for a while twiddlin' our thumbs."
*Oswald kept his eyes on the sea, looking out at it, not even answering Oasis for a bit until he gave a sigh and responded* We will move the ship later tonight. We'll be at sea for a week until we reach Fre
At the end of Nema's question, Zealia turned to face Addai, her hands clutching each other against her chest. She looked up at him with a certain tilt of her head, one that made her bouncy curls fall to the other side in a cute matter. She pouted her lips, her brows softening and her eyes seemingly gathering that sparkle of a twinkling star–recreating her puppy face she used often with her parents whenever she wanted something as a child, and sometimes it worked to this day. She awaited an answer in that same position, her cute eyes staring through the soul of Addai's.
Addai was silent at the end of the words, though he had not choice but to be because of his covered mouth. He looked to Zealia, his brows furrowing again. He didn't seem to be affected by her expression at all, yet as he turned to look back at Nema, he gave a nod. His heart spoke that he truly wanted to help if he was able to, for it was within his nature to do so.

"Excellent. Then we shall began your awakening. Lady Greisha, you may began. Madam!"

Greisha jumped slightly, her attention all being drawn back to the conversation. Her gaze broke from Y'iel and went back to everyone else. "Yes?" She said after two fluttering blinks.

"We are prepared." Nema spoke.

An expression of uncertainty came to Greisha's face, and she looked to Addai. She began to fidget with her clothing some, averting her eyes. "Are you...sure?"

Addai once again nodded.

Greisha's eyes began to glow with a bright pinkish-white light, and suddenly, a stab of light blasted from her hands that knocked Addai off of his feet, the charm that allowed him resistance to the gravity of Athlantis disappearing.

Addai hit the ground hard, the water that surrounding him forcing itself into his lungs the moment he let out a gasp when the air had been knocked from him.

The waters properties began to change around him at Greisha's will, trapping him within a field as the water began to slowly drown Addai as he was forced against the ground, unable to even sit himself up.

Addai's eyes were wide, panic swelling within him when he realized that he was in fact, drowning. He tried to clutch his hands to his throat, but was unable to move.

~

"Sounds good," Oasis replied, and was about to walk off, but didn't. Instead, she joined him at the beams of the ship and peered out at the sea herself. "It's a lot to take in, huh? All of this stuff. Owensport, Fre. Hell, our kids, your kid."
*Oswald kept his eye on the sea, looking out to it* Oh, when you get into it and really think about it, our kids being here isn't that hard to believe. But... all this stuff about gods and religion, it is.... much harder to take in
Zealia kept her hands against her chest, her eyes twitching some as she was forced to watch the scene unfold. She had to look away momentarily to avoid the urge of interfering and possibly ruining something. Her ears lowered to not hear his muffles, and she bit her lip, now questioning if Addai was truly ready for what was about to come.

Helga cooled the last of Elijah's wounds with another healing leaf that contained curing enzymes. She placed a kiss between his brows, gently stroking his bruised cheek–her eyes speaking more than words ever could. She then looked down at Jr. who was bopping his head in his older brother's arms. Giggling, she also kissed his cheek.

"I make no promises. If he poops on the bed, I'm smacking the fucker in the deepest of pits." Elijah warned his mother, who simply rolled his eyes and placed a finger to his lip so he could stop cursing. Elijah looked back down at the stubby baby. "He's so... fat." Elijah's brows furrowed some, still trying to find any negative quality of his body. "Dumbo ears." He muttered, finally standing and protesting when Jr. had crawled up to his hair which was quite voluminous thanks to his mother. His locks served as the perfect blanket.

Helga plucked out another flower from her hair and placed it into Elijah's palms, nodding at him and his new responsibility and giving him a small smile before witnessing when he vanished. A soft sigh escaped her aching throat, and she turned now that she could continue with her pampering.
"Yeah, tell me about it." Oasis sighed. "It's a lot to work with. And Cian's trash has made it that much harder to clean up messes." Her eyes went from the sea and up to the sky. "But I don't have time to worry about too much of that stuff. There's too much to do and...I'm behind on workin' my foot up someone's ass as is."

~

Addai's body began to jerk as he tried to free himself, his gagging becoming coughs that only resulted in choking. This wasn't what he had expected. This was nothing, that he had expected. He couldn't call for help. He tried to tell himself that Zealia would help him.
His eyesight became blurry as he fought to keep consciousness and escape. He had known it. He had known it all along. That they would drown him. And he wanted no part in that.
The memories of being stung by the jellyfish resurfaced as he choked.

Greisha had grown pale, and began to fidget with her clothing again. Her expression was one of a nervous individual, of someone watching suffering. "Nema...Nema I do not think this is working."

"Patience, Madam." That was all that Nema said.

After a few more seconds, Greisha spoke again. "N-Nema..." She said, now anxious as she began to step towards Addai. "Y-you said that this would not cause harm! He's hurting!"

Nema was silent, and instead continued to watch until it finally spoke. "This is for the sake of Madam Y'iel and yourself. Whether he lives or dies is solely upon him, Lady Greisha."
Cian.... *Oswald looked out to the sea, not sure what to make of it as he spoke* I swear, Flynn mentioned that name some time before, saying that he was a man of pure evil. But... you seem to know him personally as well. Tell me, if you do know him, what is this man like?
"STOP!" Zealia waited until the 45th second before she intervened, no longer being able to watch Addai's suffering. She thought if it was taking this long to cause some sort of effect, it wasn't going to work. In addition, Nema's last words made her face darken completely. The possibility of him dying was not an option for Y'iel's safety, and she would argue against anyone, including her own brother, if gone against her. "Stop it!" She ran towards Addai, and without hesitation, she stopped the ritual by forming a protective sphere around him. "He can't take it, leave him alone! I'm taking him back with me, NOW!"
"I'm afraid that what has begun can not be intervened with, Ms. Zealia." Nema said, watching as the sphere was placed around Addai.

Though the sphere was placed around him, the water throughout the area was still there and moving as if it had a life of its own. And Addai himself was slipping from consciousness, his mind replaying the scenario of the large wave crashing upon him and sending him far under the sea where he could no longer fight. Where he was filled with fear, his greatest fear. And he began to pray, as his lungs were preyed upon by the drowning waters once again.
I..do not want to die–I do not want to die!

Something thick and covered with slime stuck to Zealia's upper back while she was making her way to Addai, covering the majority of it before there was a gulping sound as some of her magic was divided in halves. The essence of it trailed through a purple, lump riddled succulent tongue that snatched her backwards before it retreated back into Nema's mouth. "My apologies, Ms. Zealia. But I cannot allow you to–"

There was a gasp from Greisha that cut Nema's words short. "His...his heart!" She said, her voice trembling. "Nema, I am putting an end to this!" She shrieked, and started towards Zealia to help her up and assist her in now getting Addai out of Athlantis.

I...do not...want to...

A heartbeat-like wave brushed through the area just as Greisha had reached the halfbreed, bringing her to a stop. But then she was knocked backwards and onto the mossy ground when a second, more powerful one caught her by surprise.

The water began to be forced outwards from around Addai, the barrier that Zealia had put around him flexing outwardly, and then inwards in motions that looked as if it were a breathing lung.

~

Oasis took a moment before she thought of the question, as she thought of all that Cian had helped her with over her time in Owensport. How genuine he had been. Or how genuine she had thought he had been as someone that she had respected greatly. And then she answered. "He is...not the man that I respected him as. Far from it." But that was all that she said.
Cian is sad now XD più di un anno fa
I.... see *Oswald removed himself from the beam as he turned back to the ship* I'll get the anchor raised and we'll set sail in twenty minutes. If you have anything you need to do, best do it now before we set sail
*Crow remained on the top of the crows nest, looking out from the top, almost like that of a gargoyle, not moving or speaking since Oasis had gotten onto the deck*
Also, straight rum is not a great tasting drink più di un anno fa
Treasure Island lied to me XD più di un anno fa
I promise this won't affect my ability to RP.... maybe XD più di un anno fa
"Addai! Addai, I'm sorry!" Zealia attempted to apologize before it was too late, fighting through the waves that pushed her and Greisha backwards. Tears had begun to sting her eyes, for now whatever was to happen was her own doing. Before another wave could hit her, she growled and froze it in midair, hurrying around it before it would melt. She ran back towards the warping barrier, pressing her against it to get a better view of the man within the forcefield. "Addai, Addai, can you hear me?!" She begged, the thought almost seemingly as if her voice had cracked. And although he couldn't hear her, she still spoke. "Addai, I'll take you home, I promise!" She stuttered momentarily. "You can eat all the happy fruit you want, just please PLEASE stay with me!"
By the time Zealia had gotten to the barrier, Addai had stopped moving, his eyes barely open if open at all now as life faded from them. As he was swallowed into the grand ocean within his mind, the sting that his body felt subsiding the more unconsciousness overcame him. He could hear Zealia's voice in his head above the surface that he sunk below in his psyche, but her words came to him as vision would come to someone with blurry eyes. Distorted and unfocused, yet he tried to cling to it.

Greisha was already getting back to her feet when she noticed that some of the water had began to move upwards as if it were collecting together, globs of its melding together in an odd jiggle. "What is happening?!"

However, Nema didn't answer, and instead was sprinting towards Zealia in its waddle. "Ms. Zealia! Distance yourself, quickly!"

I don...want to..

The barrier collapsed in on itself suddenly, but before Zealia could so much as even fall forward, the water knocked her back, exploding into a furious current that tore the moss from the ground of the sea and forced the aquatic environment into something akin to a powerful hurricane.

Even Greisha herself was barely able to withstand the force of the twisting currents, attempting to shield herself with her arms while Nema managed to catch Zealia with its tongue and reel her in to a safer distance.

~

"Huh? So we're leavin' now then?" Oasis asked, following along behind him until she spotted Crow up in the ship's nest. She peered up at him a moment to confirm that that's who she saw before giving the mechanical being a small wave.
*Crow merely looked down at Oasis, the light from his eyes flickering for a moment before it returned it's attention to the open sea*
*Oswald gave a nod, raising the anchor with all his strength, or what little he had as he spoke* That's... The idea... I just hope... That you and Rose.... Can pull your weight around... This ship *He panted as he was finally able to get the anchor up, giving a sigh before continuing* I just hope you two don't abandon ship before we're off

*Rosemary lied on the bed, looking up at the ceiling in total silence as she thought* Hey, Eros, what do........... *She stopped, remember that Eros was not around, already sinking back into a sort of empty feeling as she kept her eyes on the ceiling*
"eW ew ew ew ew!!!" Zealia shrieked at the feeling again of Nema's tongue around her. "Let go of me!" She begged her, her head turning to see what had happened with the barrier and Addai. "I must aid him, I must see him! And make sure he's okay!" She shuffled through Nema's grasp to break free, however, she had to come to accept that her surroundings were now nowhere near safe, which meant it was probably worse for her friend. "I must get him out of here! Let me take him home, please!"
Oasis gave a nod. "I don't think you'll have a problem with that," she said with a lifted eyebrow as she watched him struggle to pull the anchor up from the water. "Mary and I are gonna have to repay you some way while we're on the way, right?" She said, resting a hand on her hip for a moment as she nudged at the anchor with her foot.
"Speakin' of me and her, I was thinking about makin' ya the best man for our wedding too, ya know. Wouldn't be too bad of an idea. Or at least I hope not," she joked a little.

~

"I think that may be a bit difficult at the moment Ms. Zealia!" Nema yelled over the raging waters.

The waters swayed and twisted more before a sudden calmness came forth, eerie in nature. Flurries of water were shoved aside where Addai had been, the drowning man now floating above the ground. His pupils were rectangular boxes that resembled the that of a lambs with a spiritual light that glowed within them. His expression was twisted into a furious scowl as his hair was blown upwards softly by the water that seemed to move in a boiling fashion around him.
The symbol on his forehead burned with the very distinct teal light.

"What magnificent energy..." Nema commented in a mutter, observing "So this is the inner strength of a giant's heir. This magnitude surpasses my expectations! We must capture it while it is within its purest form at once!"

But Addai's hand flung itself into the air, and the water around them began to lift rapidly, and he rose with it, a violent air carrying him.

Alarmed, Greisha looked all around them, seeing the sea being pulled into the sky, the underwater becoming a bare land as the water was above them, her mouth agape in shock. "Lady Y'iel!" She screamed suddenly, moving away from them as she saw the bubble of water being pulled towards where Addai was. She stretched her hand out towards it, attempting to use her power to the best of her abilities to draw the sphere towards them to ensure her safety.

Nema was both amused but now also wary of Addai now, the situation escalating further than intended. "Lady Greisha, focus!"

Greisha's attention was cut from Y'iel, and she looked up to see that the sea was now a gargantuan sphere above them. One that was being prepared to be hurled at them all. She didn't even know where to began with what to do, still being the rookie that she was with using her power. "What do we do?!"

"Be prepared to do as I could teach you. I will capture the radiating energy so that you may be able to transfer it into Madam Y'iel. Sir Addai, calm yourself! We have achieved our goal in awakening what has laid in dormant within you!" It called up to him.
However, that's when it also noticed how sporadic the energy around him was.
"Oh my, it seems that he is elsewhere at the moment."
*Oswald turned to Oasis in surprise, shocked that she had already proposed. Even a little hurt by the fact that she was already proposed to his sister. But regardless, he gave a nod and spoke* Well, I am honored. As for making up for it, don't worry about it. Having a crew help out our cause is thanks enough, and since we have the same goal, it helps *He made his way to the wheel of the ship, prepared to get it started as he turned* But enough spending your time with me. You have a fiance to spend your night with