Winxclub magazine Roleplay(send your characters here!)

Gretsel posted on Dec 26, 2010 at 08:14AM
In this roleplay the subject is:Earth fairies that now they are starting another year(maybe is their first)in Earth-fairies-school:Magicia:-)..
The Winx have already save Roxy and free them from their ''jel''....Now they start their life again;-)...But humans can't see them (and their school)...They can see them only if they want...
Also the school's director is:ms Sarina...
Have fun and let's start!!

Winxclub magazine 44 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Gretsel said…
Name:
Nickname:
power:
Relatives:
Parents:
Like:
Dislike:
Other informations:
Add a pick:
last edited più di un anno fa
Name:Athina(greek name)
Nickname:Athi
Power:Imagination
Level:(eg believix):charmix
Relatives:1 sister(Maria)She is 20 years old and she also studies in Magicia
Parents:Sofia(mother),Nikos(father)
Like:sweets,board games,video games,watching Tv,dreaming etc
Dislike:people without fantasy, history books,snakes etc
Other informations:She likes dreaming and she wants to live in her ''fantasy world''for ever...But with her friends she feels like ''she stop flying anymore''
Add a pick:
 Name:Athina(greek name) Nickname:Athi Power:Imagination Age:16 Level:(eg believix):charmix Relatives:
più di un anno fa Flora_Bloom said…
Name:Silvia Rossi
Nickname: Silvia
Powers: Future(better not get into an arguement with her,she has the power to change your future)
Relatives:Look at other things....
Parents:Look at other things........
Transformation: Charmix
Origin: Belleza
Fave things: Her power,Alfea and friends(sadly she has very few)
Worst things:Her past and wierdness!(look at other things)
Other things:
She's the only one from Belleza who has future powers instead of silver/moulding powers!(and makes her feel like the odd one out!)Her family is very important in Belleza, and after realizing that she didn't have silver/moulding powers and would make their staus lower,her family abandoned her.Two people took her in and she lived with them until they died.She didn't know her parents' names...(both adopted and real)Now,she's at Alfea,thanks to her unique powers!(not that she has 2 many friends!)(people normally hate weirdos)
 Name:Silvia Rossi Nickname: Silvia Age: 17 Powers: Future(better not get into an arguement with her
big smile
Thanks for join!But you must also put a picture of Silvia
più di un anno fa lovebaltor said…
smile
Name: Zatura Saphirrez
Nickname: Zatura, Zapz (As some close friends members call her)
Powers: Anything to do with Space, stars, and moons. (She can also user her powers without transformation)
Relatives: None.
Parents: None.
Transformation: Enchantix
Origin: Epsilon Eridani
Fave Things: Practicing her powers, drawing, reading.
Worst Things: Remembering about her parents and siblings, nightmares.

Other Things: She has no parents, and you may be wondering why. When she was 16, she received her Enchantix earlier than most fairies from saving her little sister (Piper) from freezing in the planets forest during the winter. Soon after she received her Enchantix, her planet became under attack by their enemies from the planet Pegasi. She fought and protected her parents as much as she could, using almost all her magic to do so. Sadly, her parents died during the war. The enemies Queen, Valcora, after running over the King and Queen of that planet, wanted to make sure that no one ever took this planet for granted again. She used her dark magic, to cause the collapse of the planets sun, and creating a newly formed: Black Hole. The black hole began sucking up the planets material, and there was an immediate panic to evacuate. Zatura, (Being the fairy of space and suns) was over come by pain for the death of her home planets sun. Amazingly, she teleported into a 'Safety Pod'. Unfortunately, her siblings all died due to that the Black Hole grew larger, and destroyed the planet faster than predicted. Today, she still blames herself for her siblings death, and will never forgive herself. She is an orphan, and will forever be.

Picture: (The left symbolizes her in the battle and right, negociating with the enemies)
 Name: Zatura Saphirrez Nickname: Zatura, Zapz (As some close Friends members call her) Age: 19 Powers
big smile
very good!
Thanks Maria! ;)
più di un anno fa CyD12 said…
Name: Susan Pevensie
Nickname: Su
power: plants
Personality: Susan is really smart, she loves to have the reason of everything. She is the voice of reason in her family.
Level: Enchantix
Relatives: Peter (older brother) Edmund (younger brother) Lucy (younger sister)
Parents: Andrew (father) Paula (mother)
Like: read, learn new things, peaceful places, use her arrows and her bow.
Dislike: people who doesnt listen to her, mean people, wars.

Other informations: when she was 15 there was a war where she lived and all the kids went to other planets to be safe. She and her siblings were sent to a random house in Earth. There lived a old man names Digory...in that house they found a wardrobe and trying to hide from someone all the 4 kids entered to the wardrobe, they found out that inside the wardrobe was a huge magical world named Narnia. there they meet Aslan, the great lion who created that world. Aslan was actually waiting for them and he gave them all weapons who will be usefull for future things. to peter he gave the great sword and a coat of arms. to Lucy he gave a magical posion who made people get well and return from deth. to Edmund he gave a sword. and to Susan he gave her arrows and a bow. they all fought against the white witch and saved Narnia from the winter age...after the war they all became Kings and Queens. Susan was known as Queen Susan the Gentle. In Narnia she found her powers and gained her transformations.

P.Z: I took her as an inspiration from a character from the Chronicles of Narnia, I changed a few facts...but she is like Susan from the Chronicles of Narnia, if you have read the books or see the movies you may know how she is ;)
 Name: Susan Pevensie Nickname: Su power: plants Age: 17 Personality: Susan is really smart, she loves
heart
OO! :D
You like Narnia too?
That's awesome! :)
I love the series too <3
Awesome idea Nadia! ;)
big smile
thank u!! =) hehe and I totally love Narnia!!!! I have seen all the movies and I am reading the books right now ;) I am actually in the third book haha!
heart
I've posted the picture,Gretsel!
Ans I love the idea of using a narnian character.....hmm....I could make one sort of like Lucy.........And Nadia,another thing we have in common(except for hating Bloom)is that we both love Narnia!
heart
Thanks Flora_Bloom:-)...And Nadia i love Narnia too!I'm addicted!!I have all the movies that have already been in cinemas in DVDs and i have seen each one 7 times!!
yay!!! Narnia rocks! hahaha
laugh
Yeah!!hahaha
più di un anno fa samoangirl96 said…
smile
Name: Illianna (btw it's one I and two L's)
Nickname: Nana
Power: confusion
Personality: very silent around people she doesn't quite know. But once you get to know her she'll warm up. She's the serious type, and us a total book worm. Although she may look like the weak type she is very strong, mentally and physically, don't push her around cause she won't take it.
Level: enchantix
Reletives: Henay-18
Parents: Kai-father, Nia-mother
Like: she likes to read...a lot! Write stories, sing, and she loves hanging around her older brother, Henay
Dislike: when her parents try to control her, when people bully her
Other: Illianna is the princess of (idk yet) and when she was younger her parents would always tell her what to do. What to wear what to eat, when to eat, even when to speak. Being controlled for half of her life, she hated. But whenever she was able to talk and hang out with her brother, she was carefree. But it all stopped when her brother dissappered without a trace. She tried asking her parents but they woul not tell her anything, angered she ran away in search for her brother. Along the way meeting new friends and somehow wound up enrolling in alfea. when she doesn't feel like talking to people ( which is a lot) she hangs out in the school library and tends help the librarian out.
Pic: sorry I don't have any:( u can't make oc's on this computer...it's retarded. sorry!
smile
Nice!And don't worry if you can't post a picture;-)...
più di un anno fa winxlove2 said…
Name:heather
Nickname:heat
power:lei and hate
Level:bilievix
Relatives:sister-jasmin
Parents:nosi and huran
Like:lei,hate ppl,make smart and evil things!
Dislike:goody goody girls,goth girls,love!
Other informations:she is like an evil fairy!she hasa good side too!but she doesen't show it to enybody just her boyfriend(alihandro)
Add a pick:

P.S.:this is heather from TDI/TDA/TDWT!I olny change the hair!
 Name:heather Nickname:heat power:lei and hate Age: 17 Level:bilievix Relatives:sister-jasmin Pa
Very good:-)And nice hair;-)
haha cool! Heather ;) lov it!
big smile
Ok girls!!Let's the roleplay start!!
più di un anno fa Winxlove said…
please i want to join but i have not bringed her!!
heart
u can join:-)
tnx girls:)
più di un anno fa 30degrees said…
Name: Brianna
Nickname: Bri/ Anna
power: Fire and air
Level: Enchantix
Relatives: Andrea (younger sister, she died) Jacopo (8,step-brother) Andre (18, step-brother)
Parents: Michael (father) Edith (mother, she died) Lucinda (step-mother)
Likes: be with friends, read, practice magic, listen to music, make fire-shows
Dislike: mean ppl, be bored, work as a maid, her step-mother and younger step-brother

Other informations: She was born in a loving family. When she was 10 years old a horrible fever invaded her home-planet. There was not cure yet and a lot of people died including Briannas younger sister and her mother. She stayed alone with her father who showed her all he knew about responsability, self-control, and trust. He also tought her how to deffend herself.
They didnt had so many money, the farm of her mother was what gave them the money. Her mother sold healing herbs and that stuff, she was also a physician but with her dead they couldnt earn so many money so Brianna started to work as a maid in the castle of her home-planet. In the weekends she used to go to the plaza in front of the castle and make fire shows. She learned very well how to control the fire. All the money she earned was for her father to keep up the house and get food every day. Her father maried again. Her Step-mother had 2 sons, Andre and Jacopo. She never liked her Step-mother she always treated her as a maid and Jacopo wasnt nice either. He was just 8 years old but he treated her as a servant and cried every time he didnt got what he wanted. The only nice person who came was Andre. He is 1 year older than her and he studies in Red fountain. He always treated her really friendly and they used to do looong walks in horses. They were really conected and he is like if he has been her brother for her whole life. One day she heard about Alfea and her father sent her there. Her father started to work in the castle too so he started to earn money.

Add a pick:
 Name: Brianna Nickname: Bri/ Anna power: fuoco and air Age: 17 Level: Enchantix Relatives: Andrea (yo
smile
Awesome,30degrees,I love her!Please start in the roleplay immediately!
più di un anno fa 30degrees said…
big smile
thank u!
smile
Welcome!Hope she and Silvia will be close friends!
crying
Hey I wanna join too!
Is this contest closed yet?
It isn't a contest,Ella.It's for joining in a roleplay!
And I'm sure Maria'd love to have you!
smile
Ok,I will join!!

Name:Lindsey
Nickname:Lini(for short)
power:The fairy of "Glamour" and Shining
Level:Bloomix(fanmade)
Relatives:none
Parents:Daniela(mother),Gerald(father)
Like:Singing and hanging out with friends,also she likes do practice both her fairy powers and her angel powers
Dislike:Everything rude and bad towards her friends
Other informations:Lindsey is very friendly and helpful.She loves to help her friends when they really need to.
She does have a secret;She is half fairy,half angel.Which means her mother is a fairy and her father was an angel.
Lindsey did had a crush on a boy,but he leaved from her planet and now she almost forgot him.She loves to eat ice creams!! XD
Add a pick:Here is in her first everyday outift
 Ok,I will join!! Name:Lindsey Nickname:Lini(for short) power:The fairy of "Glamour" and Shining
I hope you like it!
smile
I like her!Start posting,Ella!
thanks!i will soon ;)
più di un anno fa missdada15 said…
Name:Gaia*the earth*

Nickname:/

power:natur

Level:Believix

Relatives:/

Parents:/ (shes an orphen)

Like:Drawing(shes a great artist)

Dislike:Being calld short!

Other informations:She was once partners with a witch named Cory but releasing what horrible things they had done and how unwise would it be to stay with Cory and her short temper-she left

Add a pick:
 Name:Gaia*the earth* Nickname:/ power:natur Age:18 Level:Believix Relatives:/ Paren
I know im late but can i still join?
can I add another witch too>??
I'm sure Maria will be happy with your joining,missdada15.These things don't close,you know.
And you'll have to ask Maria about that,Ginta.But if she says yes,maybe I'll bring in another character.
I like your idea Ginta;-)
Also ''welcome missdada15!!''
She sed yes so here it is:

Name:Pain
Nickname: none
power: Pain,Memorys,Bad Luck,Deaf!
Level:La Mero or wtf is our new witch transform :D
Relatives:NONE
Parents: None
Like:Evil,hatrens ect.
Dislike:Goddy goddy girls,not evil witches,LOVE!!!!!!!!!
Other informations:When she was younger she killed everybody she newed daed!becouse Pain didin't control her powers then!Olny Her BFF Cory(missdada12 Oc) was left alive no one nows why olny her!!she has an evil kitty!She is evil as Pain but is wery friendly to pain and cory!!
Add a pick:
 She sed yes so here it is: Name:Pain Nickname: none power: Pain,Memorys,Bad Luck,Deaf! Age: 1
big smile
tongue
Name:Georgia
Nickname:(same thing,lol)
power:Mind reading power,Illusions,teleporting
Level:Enchantix
Relatives:???(yet to come)
Parents:Mom:Alicia,Dad:Dave
Like:Being a stravagante,helping people and throwing cold water on Arianna's plans.
Dislike:At times,herself,Isa(a bit),being a guardian fairy,and more simply,lying.
Other informations:She's a Stravagante,who originally came from Earth,but stayed too long on Belleza,making her return to Earth impossible,as her talisman disappeared.She got to know more about the rule of Belleza...And has been helping Silvia since she was young,though Silvia doesn't know.She realized she was a fairy in her later years,when she was reading a book and some of her powers were described there.She earned her Charmix,by finally going against Arianna.She saved Isa from certain death,earning her Enchantix.Though she was in contact with Silvia,Georgia never told her about Isa...because of the fact that Isa didn't want her to.

(terrible picture)

(yeah,yeah,both my Ocs from Stravaganza...Except for Bio,characteristics and things.Same names,same places)
 Name:Georgia Nickname:(same thing,lol) power:Mind Leggere power,Illusions,teleporting Age:19,as an en
I love her!
Thanks,Maria!!!!!!!