Winxclub magazine A anno again in Magicia(roleplay)

Gretsel posted on Dec 27, 2010 at 07:49PM
Remember:Magicia it's the magic school for the earth fairies.The director is:ms Serina.
People can see earth fairies only if earth fairies want!
So let's get started!!

Winxclub magazine 82 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 82

più di un anno fa Gretsel said…
big smile
Athina:Another year!!I wish that this year will be more exciting than the others:-)
laugh
Athina:But if not i'll make my imagination ''work'' again!
più di un anno fa lovebaltor said…
Zatura: *Walks in* Another year eh? Surprised that they let me in after what happened last year... *Smirks*
più di un anno fa CyD12 said…
Susan: (walks in and looks around) wow! this place is pretty amazing, nothing like Narnia but still pretty cool Lets hope I learn more about my powers in here!
Athina:Narnia???What are u talking about?
Zatura: *Glances over* Ur, she didn't say anything about "Narnia" *Smirks* It's been 5 minutes and someone's already gone crazy...
Susan: uummm nothing! I said nothing about Narnia...

(dear Gretsel: the words in cursive are thoughts...you do know that, right?)
(Sorry:-)...I didn't noticed it)

Athina:Ok!Forget what i said...Sometimes i say ''crazy''things from my imagination....So...My name is Athina!!!What's yours??
last edited più di un anno fa
(It's OK Maria ;) )

Zatura: Yeah, I can see that you can say some 'crazy' things before thinking on what you say. And, I'm Zatura, pleasure. *Nods*
Susan: (smiles) dont worry...Im Susan by the way
Athina:Well,what do you say??Are we gonna be roomates??
Susan: Im not sure...but it would be cool to be roomates!
Zatura: I think not... *Rolls eyes* Well, hopefully I'll get some piece and quiet for once instead of other rude fairies snooping around in my past... *Takes iPod out, and starts listening to P!nk's: Trouble*
più di un anno fa Flora_Bloom said…
(I don't get cursive,so I put stars instead!Tell me how to type cursive!)
Silvia:Hi,girls!I'm Silvia!It's nice to meet you guys!
Athina:Hi Silvia!My name is Athina!
Susan: hey Silvia! Im Susan (smiles) nice to meet you!
Zatura: *Looks up and rolls eyes* Zatura... Pleasure *Starts listening to Madonna's: Dance 2night*
Susan: (turns to Zatura) you are not that friendly, right?
Zatura: No, I'm not the chatty type, nor the type you would see partying with her "friends", and acting like idiots. So, you could say I'm not friendly, but, in the end, I just don't want to talk to people that annoy the hell out of me. Prime examples-- *Points to Susan and Athina*
più di un anno fa winxlove2 said…
Heather:out of my way!*pushes zatura and her Ipod fols down*good luck fixing it!
Zatura: Oi! Watch where you're going you slick bitch! *Fires a beam of dark matter at Heather and she stops moving* Ha ha! Good luck fixing this little problem hoe! *Snaps fingers and fixes iPod* Hm, I think you need a new style of hair-- *Claps hands and a Gamma Ray appears, making Heather's hair stick up and her clothes covered in soot* There! Much better... *Walks off*
Susan: (sighs) This year will be hard...well it cant be harder than fighting against the white witch
Silvia:*Wow,from Zatura words,I'm guessing I'm either forgotten or forgiven!She didn't mention me!*Anyway,Athina,Susan,(forces herself to say)Zatura,Nice to meet you guys!So,what do you guys like?Music?
*they can't be any worse than my family*
Heather:ah!!*blames on*you!I love my new stile!*her old stile apears.changes her voice in to susans*hey zatura cud you help my!*zatura turns beck.heathers voice agen change it to hers*or better!hate beam!*hits zatura and she starts to bunch herself*
Athina:I like music(turns to Silvia and smiles)and if u want(turns to Zatura)don't ''waste your time with us''...I'm sure that u have better things to do, right?
hmmm
Silvia(pulls athina and susan to the side):I think those two have a serious problem!We could get hurt ourselves!Let's try to calm them down!Or if that doesn't work,let's get out of here!
(out loud)
Hey,you both,stop fighting!
Heather:looks whos talking?litlle miss"don't fight"!!don't tell my what to do!where is that stupid grizelda whit key to my room!?
Athina:I think that you're right Heather...We must go to take our key-for our dorm-sometime..*Wish that we'll not be all in the same dorm*
heather:I can feel you are thinking about my!!!
Zatura: Gravity Control! *Stops her hand* Eugh! That was the last straw! Quasar Vortex! *Heather is flung up into the air, spun around and then flung into the bushes* Ha! Take that! *Turns to Athina, Susan and Silvia* To answer your question, yes. I like music. And by the way, if any of you were conceiderate enough to notice that the little whore over there, made my start to punch myself, and to help me out, I would have given either of you all chances. But, now, I guess that I was wrong. You all are selfish little ass holes... *Grabs bag and walks off* Mom always said, you can never make friends with the enemy...And sticking to that line, cost her her life...
heather:that bitch is soooooooo dead!!
Heather:*stands up*oh here is grizelda!*walks over to grizelda*
Grizelda:name and home-planet!
Heather:heather from earth!
Zatura: *Looks back* Joy...Grizelda... *Walks over*
Grizelda: Oh, it's you.
Zatura: *Smiles sweetly* Hey you!
Grizelda: *Rolls eyes*
Zatura: *Laughs* Zatura, from Epsilon Eridani.
Grizelda: This year, Miss Saphirrez, you will be in the silver dorms. *Hands her the key*
Zatura: Great... *Takes key and walks off to her room*
Heather:you!what about my?
Grizelda:let it by a surprize!*gives her keys*
HEather:I am a fairy of lei!I can feel you gave my the silver key!*walks away to zatura*bad news!we gonna by roommates!
più di un anno fa 30degrees said…
Brianna: (sees all the troubles between Zatura,Heather and the rest of the girls) wow, it will be a hard year (keeps walking not talking to anyone and accidently bumps with Susan making must of her stuff fall) OMG! I am so sorry! I didnt ment to make your stuff fall! (helps her pick up the stuff and sees some arrows) Arrows?
Susan: dont worry, I know it wasnt your intention (picks her stuff up) yep! Arrows! I am an expert with them (smiles) Im Susan, whats your name?
Brianna: cool! and I uummmm...My name is Brianna (smiles shyly)
Susan: (smiles back) nice to meet you Brianna!
Zarura: *Looks at Brianna* Oh great... Another person... Maybe this one will be much more conciderate...Well, might as well be nice to one person... *Walks over towards Brianna* Um, hi. My name's Zatura Saphirezz... Ur, what's your's? He he... *Smiles nervously*
Athina:Hi ms Grizelda!
Grizelda:Name and home planet!
Athina:Athina from Earth...
Grizelda:Here's your key..
Athina:Silver key??
Grizelda:Yes..do u have any problem with that?
Athina:Am..No..sorry:-)

*Goes to Susan*
Athina:Hey!Nice arrows!!A great thing to put into my imagination;-)...*She imagines Susan -with a purple long dress-with the arrows to aims a target....An then-because she is the fairy of imagination and what she imagine it appears-Susan's clothes became a long purple dress,and she was aiming a target with her arrows-....
Athina:Oops...Sorry:-)... hehe(smiles)....
Brianna: hi Zatura! my name is Brianna (smiles) nice to meet you!
Susan: dont worry Athina! I am used to this kind of dresses, I used this kind of dresses where I come from! (Aims the target better and let the arrow go. The arrow gets right in the center of the target)and I love to use my arrows!
Silvia:I'm Silvia from Belleza.
Ms.Grizelda:Ah,yes.The fairy from Belleza.....Here's your key.We haven't had people here from your planet since a decade.
Silvia(smiles nervously):*don't let the others ask about it*Oh,what dorm am I in?The purple one?
Ms.Grizelda:Yes.As you'll obviously notice from your key.We can't have all the new girls in the same dorm,so we decided on 2 dorms and split them up.
Silvia:That's great!Purple's my favorite colour!*and i'm sure that i'll have someone with me*
(as ms.grizelda turns to the other 2,she walks towards Zatura)
Silvia:Listen,I wasn't trying to hurt you.I know she started the fight.But wouldn't it have been better to ignore her?It's good to start off as friends,you know and .....*secretly crosses her hands hoping that Zatura won't go off mad again*
heather:*walks there*silvia!now come!
heather:*walks there*silvia!now come!
hmmm
Silvia:(pushes hair back from forehead)And why should I do as you say?It was my wish to talk to Zatura!(sighs)Sorry,heather.I just think you shouldn't have ordered me!*gods,what have i done?the other two are really nice and i don't want them to group me with heather and zatura*
Zatura: Cool name... *Smiles* Same goes for you. You seem pretty nice, urm, where are you from? *Hears Silvia and turns around listening to her reasoning* Well, how could I have ignored someone who broke my freaking iPod! If she broke something important to you, you would have just let her go? No. Because then, she would know your weak and then start picking on you until you feel miserable for the rest of you life. I appreciate you concern about this situation, but, I can't just ignore people any more... And no one will ever understand why! *Turns back to Brianna*
Susan: (sighs) it looks that there keeps being fights...
Grizelda: (walks over to Susan) you shouldnt be using those arrows in here, you know?
Susan: oh, Im sorry (puts the arrows away) I didnt meant to do it
Grizelda: name and home-planet
Susan: Im Susan...from uuummmm...Narnia
Grizelda: Narnia? never heard about it...but you are in here (gives her a key)
Susan: purple! cool (smiles) thanks ms.Grizelda
Heather:I am sorry okey?I just wanet to by friends!*thinks:what an idiot!!I gonna act like friend whit her and she will help my do everything!!HAHAHAHAHA*evil mind laught**
Brianna: (smiles at Zatura) I see you have some troubles with some girls in here...not a good beggining, huh?