Avatar - La leggenda di Aang Create Your Own Bender (JOIN PLEASE)

ZeroSpark posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 02:19PM
This is my first Forum so I'm kind of new to this just be your self.
Name:
Type of Bender:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Background Story:
Like:
Dislikes:
Fears:

Just have fun and try not to kill each other. Show your skills off and dont be afraid and have fun dont let noobs get in your way of having fun. :D
You can only use bender powers.
Benders

ZeroSpark as Zaden(Avatar)
Nicolicious as Cara
1999jacko1 as Zack
horse22133454 as Bree
BitemelVampire as Era
Alvin2442 as Alvin
OAwkwardTurtleO as Snow
Ripcore as Ripcore

last edited on May 09, 2012 at 09:50PM

Avatar - La leggenda di Aang 116 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-116 of 116

più di un anno fa SafireFlame said…
hey

name:Safire

pet: a big fire lion named fenrir that can fly and can turn into a dragon

looks: narvy blue eyes with blond curly hair, have firebending clothes on, thin, long hair to the butt :3

bending: firebending and waterbending and very powerfull

weapons: whip and two katana swords

family: daughter of the sun and moon

favorite color: indigo, narvy blue and dark red

loves: boyfriend, food, pet, friends, nature, music, adventures, exploing

hates: people who thinks they are better than other people with TO much attitute
being talked down to

personality: brave, childish but serious when needed, day dreamer, beloved, always has comebacks,
funny, strong willed, adventureus, curios, protective to loved ones

flaws: can be overdramatic, moody,

friends: actully everybody but Mai ( she don´t like the way Zuko looks at Safire)

boyfriends looks: has indigo eyes but can turn icy when he is angry and has spiky black hair, smirks but only when he is alone with Safire

boyfriends personality: childish, bad boy, over protective to Safire, funny, moody, for the most only sweet to Safire, can be serious when needed, flirty, romantic, when you first get to know him he will open up to you, very powerfull, and loves his soulmate (Safire)

his power: all form of thunder (he is the son of the thunder and mother nature

his name: Natsu

sorry if it was much but sorry i can´t help it i hope i am gonna look cool :3

last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa pokemonfan909 said…
((when do we start?))
più di un anno fa aka_steve said…
Name: Zach Maxwell
Bending: Earth, Sand, Metal, and Lava
Appearance: Average height with sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Weapon: His bending
BGS: His mother was a water bender and father was a earth bender both of whom were killed when Zach was only a small boy. He was adopted by non-benders who supported Amon and has kept his bending a secret his whole life.
Dislikes: nothing in paticular
Fears: The dark
più di un anno fa aka_steve said…
Name: Zeek and Zoey Tompson
Bending: Water and Blood (Zeek) Fire (Zoey)
Appearance: Tall with dark brown hair and green eyes - Average height with long, curly blonde hair and pail blue eyes
Weapon: His bending and two concealed daggers plus a vile of poison - Her bending
BGS: Zeek and Zoey both fled their homes when their small southern water tribe village was attacked, Zoey was 5 and Zeek was 9. They have lived in the wild ever since and they never leave each others side.
Dislikes: Being social - Her brother's anger
Fears: His sister getting hurt - everyone but her brother
più di un anno fa MikaelGandilyan said…
Name: Rok
Type of bender: Earth Bender/Lava Bender
Appearance: he is dressed like Aang was in one episode where he was learning Earthbending from an Earth bending master for money. His hair are brown and his hair style is like Shikamaru from anime Naruto.
Weapon: He is very good at Earth bending but he also has a katana.
Background Story: When he was 14 he became an Earth Kingdom general. When he was 16 he became friends with Avatar Aang during his stay at Bo Sing Se and joined him on his quest to defeat fire lord Ozai. After the quest was completed he continued his career as a general but at times of need he helped Aang.
Dislikes: Spiders
Fears: to loose respect from friends, family, ect.
più di un anno fa lulujames said…
name= kiana
type of bender= waterbender
appearance= a bit shot, chocolate brown in complexion, blue eyes, long hair packed into a ponytail with 2 front
Weapon:water gumball
Background Story: a 13 yr old girl who is the most powerful bender in the southern watertribe, but doesnt know it. she has 2 older siblings
Like: harmony and bending
Dislikes: chaos and being powerless
Fears: being captured by an enemy
più di un anno fa muppetslap said…
can i still join?
name: Vin Karra
nickname(s) Vin or Karra
type of bender: water/can bloodbend when really mad
appearance: medium length white hair(shaved on sides) full white eyes(blind, but can see when eyes are red) black blazer over white t shirt, peppermint striped scarf, black jeans and combat boots, eyes turn completely dark red when blood bending and can see when eyes are red.(he is also 16)
weapon:usually only as a last resort, he uses throwing knives hidden inside his jacket. he also has a knife strapped to his leg in his boot. occasionally will make weapons out of ice
backstory:he was blind since he was born, but when he was 11 a small group of water benders(including his parents and his older sister) in a rebellion were killed in the streets, he screamed and screamed and then his eyes slowly turned dark red like they were filling with blood his heart started beating fast, then all of the guards eyes slowly turned red. some fell on their swords, some exploded, some's blood froze.
this is the day when he found out he could bloodbend as well as waterbend.he now fights against fire nation in a rebellion of his own that he started with his twin sister, Thalia, who is not a bender.
Dislikes:Avatars, fire, fire nation
Fears:Open waters, Fire, Energy Benders, Avatars
più di un anno fa TayhlerUchiha said…
Name: Suki
Pets: Her and Aang are the owners of Oppa and later found Momo.
Type of Bender: Air and later the second Avatar
Appearance: Blonde hair with blue eyes. Wears orange and yellow like Aang. Has the air bending master tattoos (earned them at the same time as Aang at age 12)
Weapon: staff/glider and the elements
Background Story: Suki and Aang are best friends and when they found out that they are moving Aang to the east air temple to continue his training they run away together. When they get caught in the storm Aang encases them in the large Crystal to awake 112 years later by Katara and Saka. When Katara starts to teach Aang the basics of water bending. Suki gives it a try to see if maybe she can bend another element to find out that she is a natural just like Aang at it. Aang, of course, is excited to see his best friend learn a second element with him but they all start to wonder if she could be a second avatar. As Aang learns earth bending, Suki gives it a try as well and all though she doesn't catch on as quick as she did with water bending she ends up mastering it with the help of Toph. Soon the others all agree that she is another avatar but are confused on how that is even possible. However, Aang is happy that him and his best friend are saving the world together and some of the pressure is lifted off his shoulders. News gets out that there is a second Avatar and the fire nation gets nervous that there is now another threat that is growing quickly. Once Zuko had joined team Avatar he helped the two learn fire bending. Suki ended up mastering it a few weeks before Aang did and helped him out when Zuko couldn't. Together, Aang and Suki master all the elements and defeat the fire nation. They later confess feelings they had for each other and are married.
Like: Team Avatar, Oppa, Momo and playing air bending games.
Dislikes: Fire nation and boring people.
Fears: Losing her friends.
più di un anno fa Zacklee2610 said…
Name: Shirro
Bender: fire and earth
Looks: black with green highlights and red eyes
Weapons: Scythe and daggers
Back story: I was a orphan after my parents were killed by the fire nation soldiers but one day a woman who was earth bender and husband was a fire bender they found me by a abandon house they came over to me the woman said to me where are your parents and I said to them they were killed by the fire nation after I told them they were shock to heard that so they both decide to raise as their son and I was happy to here after that I finally have a family and a home and I said to my died parents I always love too.
Like food and love someone: sushi and I love kind girls who are nice to me
Fear: being alone again
più di un anno fa MillsRai18 said…
Name: Archie
Type of Bender: Air
Appearance: short black hair (later bold), brown eyes, 5ft 6, light brown skin tone,
Weapon: Stick
Background Story: A non-bender who later finds out he has received the ability to bend when the world is on the edge of collapsing due to political and social turmoil.
Like: food, meditating, Pro-bending championships
Dislikes: being forced to wake up early
Fears: no fears
più di un anno fa Frozenreaper said…
Name: zara
Bending: water/ice
Apperiance: black cloak blue eyes and black hair
Weapon: scythe
Background: raised by the moon spirit after fire nation killed my parents
Dislikes: fire nation
Fears: blood bending
più di un anno fa Frozenreaper said…
Can I join rp
più di un anno fa LunaHood said…
Name:Zoe flame
Type of Bender:Fire
Appearance: brown hair mostly wears part of her hair in lion ears hazle eyes wears a red miniskirt with black leggings black flats fire bender chocker (necklace)
Weapon: fire hands fans
Background Story: I don't rember much of my back story
Like: all benders that are goodguys
Dislikes: benders that use the beding for bad
Fears: losing my beding
più di un anno fa dollface_paxton said…
Name: Zakota
Type of Bender: Fire, and Earth
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, wears flowy fiery gold, black, and red apparel
Weapon: fire chains, and fire hands
Background Story: on the land I was born in there was a snow everywhere, the children the elderly freezing to death so I created blankets and fires, but it was enough so I prayed to the gods to help my people, one day I was lighting fires and then I caught on fire, but the thing is, is it didn't hurt I balled my fist up and it was gone, I opened my hand and fire shot out . The elders were amazed, but also fearful, so they sent me away, but I never understood it because I was helping my people bring warmth, I did not want to be evil, which I wasn't I just wanted to help. so I traveled to a secret cave found in a volcano where I practiced my bending, and when there were times when I was hunger I forged a chain of fire, I would catch small animals, and with the volcano ash lead me to grow food. I was perfectly fine, until I was under attack and I was taken in by the benders.
Like: a good challenge, going out of the way to help the distressed, honesty, and children
Dislikes: liars, cheaters, perverts, fakes
Fears: butterflies, the dark, losing everything
più di un anno fa Rippe_Star_ said…
Name: Kai
Type of Bender:Air
Appearance:Black hair in the style of Zoko at the end of Last air bender, he wears the air nomad uniform/Coat
Weapon:Air glider
Background Story:Born into the air nomads he trained and has his air nomads arrow marks, he has a Bison named:Sky
Like: Gliding and traveling
Dislikes: Fire bending
Fears:Drowning\
più di un anno fa Hot_Snowflake said…
Name: Klara
Type of Bender: First Fire, then Avatar
Appearance:
Backstory: Her parents were killed by firelord and then was taken in an Zuko's brother and Azula's sister. Klara pretends to be happy, but is secretly training to kill Ozai. Now at 21, she has mastered all the elements and is training with Zuko, Aang, Katara and Toh. This is the first time the world has ever made two avatars. And Aang and Klara have got to defeat Ozai in the battle between good a me evil together.