Bleach anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach anime 1672 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1672

più di un anno fa LOBOSdelRAYo said…
part 2 is almost done so I should have it up by sometime tomorrow the good part is that the longest part the fight is finally finish!!! WOOHOO!!!
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
I won't Kill her :P ......but it's gonna be a Mutual shit kicking XD
---The Power of Ambiton and the Reunion: The Beginning of the Survival Game---
Part 2

Ryuu: (He starts laughing in disbelief he couldn’t believe how strong Josh had gotten from being shot.) Ha! I can’t believe this plan worked well mercenary I guess it my turn take your best shot!
Crow: (He smiles as he starts glowing gold again as he now takes aim at Ryuu.) Okay! Let’s end this guy once and for all! Ambición de Disparo! (He fires another shot that was like the last one; gold and cero size but extremely powerful the blast engulfs Ryuu when the blast dissipates Ryuu emerges. He didn’t look different he wasn’t glowing or surging with power but he was covered in a liquid ice armor that was now gold.)
Ryuu: (His breathing was heavy and he was a little light headed as he came through he realized that he was now wearing gold liquid ice armor and his was somewhat more powerful. He smiles a little he could feel his body resonating with the things around him especially his liquid ice he could feel every single drop still left on the battlefield this made him realize that the swords he made earlier were still underneath the sand and this gave him an idea on possibility how to take out these hydras. He turns and is surprise to see a hydra lunging at him ready to sallow him whole he brace himself and then decides to try something new he concentrates on the swords within the ground as the hydra gets closer opening its mouth wide right as it goes the sallow him it freezes as is and suddenly little spikes made of liquid ice sprout all over its body.) So I see that plan work I controlled the swords in the ground to spread and freeze up in the body in different pieces so that when I destroy it, it can’t regenerate and multiple. (He swings and the wind created by the force of the swing cracks the hydra frozen body then he fires a kido spell and completely destroys it. He charges forward as more hydra go to attack him he uses the same method of attack controlling the swords in the ground to freeze the hydras body, one freezes as a large spike of liquid ice emerges from it open mouth another has spikes pierce through its body that hit the ones around it causing them to freeze as well. Then in a flash of gold the frozen hydras explode in pieces.)
Crow: Okay so far so good now I just need to find a way to get to Misterisoa. (He looks past the hydras and sees that Misteriosa is nearly panting and the hour glass is in worst shaped than ever in fact it kept getting worst by the minute. He also took into account his own condition could be better he was panting and his right arm was in a lot of pain and his wound from the fight with the Caballeros was bleeding again not to mention his own energy was very low apparently these shots took a lot out of him he needed more training with this ability. He knew he had to hit Misteriosa with a big shot to take him down and he had a feeling that there was something in his left gun that might do it but he was so low on energy that it was going to be a one time shot so he had to make it count. He sensed that Miroku had ended his fight a little while ago and he and his companions were getting closer which strangely he was looking forward to seeing his rival a familiar face was good with all this is his mind he starts running towards Misteriosa with a smile on his face it was like Fudo once told him “The first part of any great journey was taking the first steps forward” strange why was he thinking of Fudo at a time like this.) Okay Toni hold on just a little longer I’m coming mi amor and I promise I won’t die before I get to you. (He takes off full speed as hydras attack him from all angels he starts firing at each one of them destroying some and others just multiple he quickly summons wolves around him that lunge at the hydras and bury their bodies within the sand then explode but even with this the hydras kept multiplying it was becoming overwhelming very fast. He then figure it was time to try something new he makes the remaining wolves dissipates then focuses on forming one large wolf.) Okay this is worth a shot but here it goes… Los Lobos…Lobo Dios del Rayo (Suddenly he is lifted off his head and looks down to see that he now riding a giant gold and brown colored wolf he grabs it fur and feels that it felt like real fur soft and yet its entire body was generating electricity he starts laughing and smile.) Okay boy lets take out these damn serpents! (The wolf growls slightly annoyed that Crow was giving him orders but yet he decided that for the benefit of both of them he would follow along. The wolf bites down on a hydra’s neck severing its head from it body then smashes another with its massive claws the surging electricity was disrupting the grains of sand because they were become statically charged making them attractive to the wolf body so they were constantly flying around its body.) Okay boy now blow them into the wind Aullido de las Tormentas! (The wolf braces its body then let out a howl that rumbled like thunder in the sky but unlike the howl from the smaller wolves these was a real howl that contain a powerful shockwave. The force blows away most of the hydras into the wind but some remain and start regenerating and multiplying.) Crap I was hoping that would do the trick but I guess that need another shout so go head Lobo Dios del Rayo! (He smiles waiting for the wolf to howl again but instead got a snort and then the wolf lean back knocking him off then it started running at the reforming hydras.) What the hell you big dumb wolf you are suppose to listen to me! I didn’t tell you to do any of that what the hell you think you are doing! (It doesn’t take him long to realize that the wolf wasn’t listening to him at all he smiles a bit as he thinks about how he must train more with this new abilities because a self dependent giant wolf with massive powers who won’t listen to him is “exactly what he needed. He soon realizes that the wolf is surging with electricity and glowing gold then without warning the wolf explodes in a massive electrical explosion the force of which probably had to be equal to at least 100 ceros. Sand was flying every and electrical sparks filled the dust could that nearly surrounded everything; Crow laughs a little the wolf wasn’t disobeying him without reason instead it kicked him off to keep him from being killed in that explosion he gets up as he smiles and starts running forward again.) That is one smart dog. (As he picks up speed he stops dead in his tracks from an immense pain coming from his gut he reaches down and holds his sides as blood fills his hand. He tries to stand but nearly falls flat on his face as he screams in pain and coughs up blood; suddenly a large hydra emerges from the sand and lunges at him he goes to shot at it but misses from the immense pain he is in. Suddenly a black bolt of lightning flies past Crow’s head and blows a hole in the middle of the hydra causing it to start to fly apart.)
Shado: What’s wrong Birdie you got a booboo? (He walks up from behind Crow smiling and laughing he helps Crow up who then smacks him upside the head with his gun.)
Crow: Don’t call me Birdie you know I hate that nick name.
Shado: (Rubbing the back of his head as they both turn to the hydra that is now healed and starting to multiply.) So are you going to give me a shot of your magic powers or do I have to beat it out of you? (He smiles when he hears the familiar click of the hammer being pulled back as Crow holds the gun up to the back of his head.)
Crow: Ambición de Disparo. (He pulls the trigger engulfing Shado in a golden cero like blast with a smile on his face. When the blast dissipates Shado is no longer standing but he is on his knees panting and on the brink of passing out from the sheer energy flowing though him; his outfit has changed as well instead of it being mostly black and a little bit of gold he was not wearing the opposite colors where there was black is now gold and vice versa. He offers a hand to Shado smiling.) How do you feel brat?
Shado: (There was a ringing in his ears as he tries to get up but only falls back down his entire body was surging with power he felt a million times better despite his wounds and injuries he felt like he could fight all day and night. But there was more to this power than before the sense of resonating was extremely stronger it was like he could feel the shadows in the area like he know where everyone and everything was just by their shadows as he open his eyes he was caught off by surprise he no longer saw things in color instead everything was black and white and different shades of grays the only thing that was not black and white was the shadows of everything there were a rainbow of colors they look like thermal images with different warm colors in certain spots and others were only cool colors. Also the shadows appeared to be moving but the things were not moving he slowly understood he was seeing things move before they did as he comes to the conclusion he sees the hydras lunging at him and Crow but he wasn’t watching the creatures themselves he was watching the shadows and how they were moving. He raises his gun/blade unconsciously and aims it at the oncoming hydra.) Satsugai kuro kaminari. (The black lightning bolt explodes from his gun with such force that he is sent flying backwards causing Crow to catch him he screams in pain as he feels the recoil dislocates his arm. The bolt completely destroys one of the hydras but the other keeps coming.)
Crow: Yeah that recoil is a bitch do you want me to handle the other one?
Shado: No I’ll be fine I’ve wanted to try this new attack out anyway. But after I kill this one what is your plan to end this Crow? (He places his other hand on the ground and looks up at Crow.)
Crow: (He looks past the hydras and sees what he wanted to Misteriosa in worst condition than before panting and trying to remain on his feet and the hour glass only a little longer before it shatters to pieces.) Yeah (He looks around at the other two then whistles to get their attention.) Listen up guys I need to get a clear shot at Misteriosa so you need to make a hole for me got it! (They all give him a nod or shout of understanding then Crow begins to run straight forward as a hydra lunges for him.)
Shado: (He smiles as he was prepared for the hydra’s attack on Crow seeing it before hand.) Kage no guntai o ganman. (His shadow quickly spreads out from its spot and moves towards the hydra the tips of the shadow change to look like hands as it wraps itself around the hydra body then begins to pull it apart. Then the shadows glow gold and explode completely destroying the hydra.) Go get him Crow!
Misteriosa: So you think you can get to me well you will have to fight an army of my hydras first! (He motions his hand and all the hydras betting to go after Crow at once but suddenly the hydras start to slow down and spikes of liquid ice begin protruding from their bodies eventually all the hydras are nearly frozen solid.) What the hell what’s happening to my sand hydras!
Ryuu: Like I said earlier you rely way too much on your element nothing is stronger then my control over the mutli-element liquid ice! Now quincy why they are frozen shatter them to a million pieces!
Josh: That would be my pleasure. (He activates his Sinrei gloves which was now gold and silver thanks to the addition of Crow ability; he pulls the string back and releases it firing hundreds of thousands of arrows but these were not his usual arrows they were gold and look more like laser beams. They recoil of the arrows were causing him immense internal pain especially adding to the injury he received when he fired that destructive blast earlier. The arrows went straight though the frozen hydras leaving holes all along their bodies till they finally collapse not being able to support their own weight plus the weight of the liquid ice. As sand fell around everything creating a giant dust cloud Josh falls to the ground out of breath and coughing up blood; he sees Crow run past him.) Crow go head its all clear just don’t screw it up my sister is counting on you to live!
Ryuu: (He smiles as Crow runs past him as well.) Yeah mercenary don’t you dare die I would love to fight you some time!
Shado: (He was sitting on the ground smiling watching Crow run.) Go Bird-Brain I need to get stronger than you one day so I need you alive!
Crow: (He was run as fast as he could and then even faster his head was down to keep sand out of his face and his left gun was in his left hand there was nothing stopping him it was all or nothing. Images and memory flash though his head; images of Miroku, Kuesu, Hidan, Bardock, Alcide, Ikumi, Fudo, Shado, May, Josh, and finally Toni. He remembers the promises he made to them he remembers everything this was his moment.) Okay I’m going to make my first step and it starts here!
Misteriosa: (He was ready for Crow he knew that he was going to come from the front and attack head on so he starts charging a cero there was no way Crow would be able to escape a cero at point blank range. The hourglass was near destroyed sand was spilling out everywhere and the entire thing was cracked it wouldn’t last much longer but this wouldn’t be very long. Suddenly Crow leaps from the cloud of sand gun raised and aim.) So you were foolish enough to attack me head on this is the last mistake you will ever make! (He thrust his arm forward ready to fire the cero.)
Crow: (He saw the cero as it comes inches in front of his face but he was ready for this and was prepare to take the blast head on he thrust his gun inches from Misteriosa’s face.) 10,000 vo… (Suddenly there is a loud crack that stops both men from firing their respective shots then in an instant Misteriosa’s hourglass explodes into sand and shards of glass Crow eyes widen in surprise, disbelief, confusion while Misteriosa simply had a smile on his face.)
Misteriosa: (He speaks in a faint voice that is almost a whisper as he knows he is defeated.) Not bad gunsl…I mean Crow you have surpass your shame and decided to walk forward. (Suddenly the cero he was charging explodes in a large explosion sending a shockwave though out the desert Crow’s friends watch in shock as dust flies everywhere.)

---In the Kuroheki’s Secret Base---
Sengoku: (He is sitting in his room crossed leg in front of a small coffee table with a chest board on it he and Steven were playing a while ago and he told Steven to leave the pieces until he gets back so they can finish the game. He has a small on his face as he looks at the board and how Steven was 3 moves from winning finally. Steven and he had been playing chess for a while now and he had beaten Steven every single time; he takes a sip of sake as he watches the board how interesting life is just like a game a chess you always have to think a few moves ahead of the opponent but more than that you have to consider every possible scenario and make a plan for each way so that there was no way the opponent could win. With Crow and Miroku in Hueco Mundo along with a lot of the captains Soul Society will be left near defenseless, and because of the attack from that oaf of a hollow Rey they were weak. He also considers Isao in this equation his old friend was strong but time had softened him and he had used a lot of his final bankai ability; 5 were down and 5 were left. He also thought of that brat Renee she had that old bitch, Mine’s, zanpakuto or at least a variation of it so that would be a problem but for every problem there was a solution. As he thought about he needed both Miroku and Renee together for his plan to work so he needed to bring Miroku back to Soul Society and this is where the Rising Suns came into place, Miroku was a stereotypical hero he would never let a friend down who was in danger after all that idiot went to Hueco Mundo just to say a friend who consider him a rival. This is where he consider Crow into the equation Crow was strong and would only get stronger with time and these rumors that he had an ability that rival his own, well that was very unlikely, anyway as for Crow well he was a mercenary at heart after all and there was no way he would help Soul Society he thought about how would Crow react if given the chance to destroy the one place he hated the most. He took another sip of sake and look back down at the chess board; chess was such a boring game he only played it so that Steven would learn a lesson or two in humility and it was fun beating him. He wanted to play a new game he smiles as he figures out a better game to play first he considers all the player of the game.) Let see…my team plus me…equals 11…the captains plus my good Isao…makes 24…Crow and Miroku…that 26...Renee and Josh make 28…Rey is 29…hmm I think that all the players for now I can’t wait to see who else enters in this game. The rules will be simple just survive by all means necessary and at the end who ever is still alive will be the winner I believe there will be 5 people left. I will be one of those 5 I wonder who will join me in the grand finale. Well I guess I won’t find out sitting around here. (He finishes off and the sake then grabs his coat on the ground and puts it on then grabs his zanpakuto, which is the form of a monk rink staff, the movement causes the rings to clash against each other creating a sweet ringing noise. Before he leaves he looks down at the chess board one more time and thinks about life and how in both chess and life you must consider all possible scenarios and prepare for each one so that you win but that was only rule number two rule number one was always make sure you win. He moves the pieces so that now he was only 1 move away from beating Steven because he always wins.) Now time to see my old friend Isao let the Survival Game begin. (With that he vanishes completely leaving only the ringing of the rings behind as sort of a starting bell or starting gunshot to this game.)

---Back in the Desert of Hueco Mundo---

Crow: (He is lying on in back as he looks up at the sky he couldn’t believe he was still alive that cero exploded with him only a few feet from him he remembers right before the cero exploded he shielded himself with his arms and then he felt that resonating feeling though his whole body he only had one eye open but he saw that he was glowing gold.) Interesting….it seems whatever that ability was protected me from the explosion. (He smiles as he continue to look up at the sky he turns his head to the side to see his cowboy hat laying on the ground it was pretty battered he pick it up and place it on his head clumsily. He had figure out that he had resorted back to normal and his zanpakuto was in its sealed form; he examine himself slightly he was pretty beat up his clothes were torn, blood covered, burnt, and everything else his body was in bad condition the throbbing pain of his old wounds from his previous battle mixed with the screaming pain of the wounds from this battle. He could hear people running up around him so he slowly supported himself up only to be nearly knocked down by a tremendous hug from Sephiria.)
Sephiria: (She was squeezing him so hard and tight that she was close to cracking a few of his ribs but she really didn’t care if he got hurt he worried her half to death he deserved it.) Jesus Christ Crow don’t ever do that to me again!
Crow: (Gasping from the pain Sephiria is causing him but still he gives a small laugh and smile.) Sephiria what are you talking about what did I do?
Sephiria: (She starts comically shaking Crow by the shoulders while yelling at him.) YOU BASTARD YOU SCARE ME HALF TO DEATH I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND THAT THE RESPONSE I GET!!!!! (When she stops shaking she holds him still and looks into his eyes revealing that hers’ are full of tears.) But you did what you do best and you surprise us.
Crow: (He smiles slightly when he sees the tears in her eyes then he wipes from and slowly she helps him up as he looks around he sees everyone else standing around him. Ryuu, being supported by Kimi and Majiyo, and Shado were slowly resealing their bankai, Josh was being held up by Leigh-Ann and it seemed he returned to normal everyone was standing around him smiling. As he watched this sight he thought Miroku was right friends serve a higher purpose; speaking of Miroku he sensed that he wasn’t too far away and he was bringing two more familiar people with him. But first he had some unfinished business to deal with it starting with what the hell happen at the end of that fight with Misteriosa.) I’m sorry I worried you Sephiria and to be honest I don’t know how I won that battle I thought I was a goner for a second.
Misteriosa: I can explain how you defeated me? (Everyone turn in shock to see that Misteriosa was still alive, or at least it look like it, he was covered in wounds from head to toe his staff was destroyed and he was missing an arm. Well everyone was shocked expect for Crow who was smiling.)
Crow: So you are still alive you old geyser, so tell us what happen?
Misteriosa: (He smiles as he sits up and stares at Crow.) Well Gunslinger it quite easy you see that hourglass was not only the source of my power and how long I can use it but it was also the limit on my life.
Crow: So I see that means that your life was on a counter this entire time.
Misteriosa: Sorta it’s more complicated than that but to save time let’s keep it simple the more I use my powers the shorter it gets and because you four (He points to Crow, Shado, Ryuu, and Josh,) push me to my limit it shorten my life quite a bit in fact I don’t have much time left so let get to the point I promise if you 4 beat me I will answer any question you pose to me so ask away. (Josh, Ryuu, Shado, and Crow stare at each other confuse they had forgotten about that part and now that it was upon them they didn’t know what to say or even if they wanted to ask anything after a while they nodded at each to acknowledge they all agreed on something.)
Crow: Misteriosa the four of us decided that there is nothing that we want to ask you.
Misteriosa: (He smiles and laughs a little surprise that there was nothing they wanted to ask or more so that they didn’t want to ask about.) Fine I understand that completely but let me give you some words for what waits you in the future. (They all stare at him not expecting this but they pay close attention to them.) First you Arrow (He points at Josh.) the quincy artifact you seek is located within the basement of the Espada’s Palace; Rey found it and stored it inside the palace as a sort of trophy for killing the last quincy who had it. (Josh’s eyes widen in shock he now know where it was but he knew that it was going to be difficult to get to it.) The trials that await you are quite dangerous and you must strike like an avenging angel if you wish to keep moving so can you do that Joshua can you strike like an avenging angel.
Josh: Damn straight I am a quincy and the last one I will train to become stronger than any hollow, arrancar, and shingami!
Misteriosa: I’m glad to hear that now onto you Shadow (He now points at Shado.) Your powers are always growing and changing like the shadows during the different times of the day. You must search for the sun because shadows despite what they are can not exist with out and your sun is one of Apollo and Artemis.
Shado: What the hell is that suppose to mean Apollo and Artemis you mean the Greek siblings who were the Sun god and Moon Goddess… (He stops and thinks for a moment then his face turns to shock.) You mean Sa….
Misteriosa: Silence! Listen to me Shadow you must never journey into the darkness because that would be your undoing. Now onto you Ice (He points at Ryuu.) You fight for Soul Society’s justice but it is not your justice you must be a Crusader for your own justice and lead the charge against the darkness of the future.
Ryuu: What are you talking about a crusader against what darkness and I will always remain loyal to Soul Society!
Misteriosa: Now finally you Crow, wait awaits you is a path of moral choices that you must make and depending on your choices they may affect you extremely on all fronts. The most difficult of the is not too far ahead of you so I can’t tell you what to do or what it is but remember this stick to your ambition and always walk forward forge your own path in life! (Crow, Shado, Ryuu, and Josh were solemn letting these words sink into them as they knew where to go from now they all had paths ahead of them and they were all going to walk them no matter what got in their way. Suddenly a sandstorm kicks up as Misteriosa starts coughing hard he smiles at the four of them he voice sounding as if it coming from everywhere.) Shado…Ryuu…Josh…Crow you four now know what awaits you but remember you all forge your own path in life trust in yourself not destiny! (The sandstorm kicks up violently and suddenly Misteriosa has vanished leaving Crow and the others caught in the middle of this random sandstorm.)
Crow: (He couldn’t see anything but suddenly he sense a very familiar presence that was very close he smiles as he knows who it is the sandstorm starts to die down but there is a blinding light that follows it. After the light Crow smiles as he takes out a candy bar and starts eating it.) It took you long enough you idiot. (The others turn in shock to see standing in front of them was none other than Miroku on his shoulder was a little girl and next to him was a man and woman all of them were wearing the Rising Sun uniform. They also turn around to see the captains that came with him running up to them.)
Miroku: Sorry I kept you waiting Bird-Brian did you miss me? (He smiles at his good friend and the two start laughing.)

The End.
Mioroku and the others have finally caught up with Crow and his group what is going to happen now? What is Sengoku plans and who will survive till the grand finale?

So starting with my next turn I'm going to be trying a new writing style that will be more of the view point of the characters instead of from an ominous view point I been using.
più di un anno fa jstar18 said…
Great post man! It seems like it took forever but Crow and Miroku are reunited!
..........Toni's not gonna be so lucky , her face is priceless when Ketsuki appears in front of her XD
più di un anno fa whiteflame55 said…
Awesome man, just one thing: Isao has used 5 abilities, but he only has 4 left (9 in total). Just want to make that clear.
più di un anno fa tetsudragon said…
mischievous
just a heads up, im posting ryuus new bankai transformation as well as the rest of the zampakuto on bleach: fallout characters page, as i have found a proper translator website. none of the attacks effects vary from the original, they just, in my opinion, sound better.evil devil face.
last edited più di un anno fa
thanks you guys I'm glad you like it and whiteflame I can't wait to see how you can beat mine
hmmm
hello?
più di un anno fa BrokenSun35 said…
Hey i posted the espada of lust on page 138 of make your own zanpakuto!! :)
Sorry for the delay guys, there was a bit of confusion in terms of posts. I'll be posting something short tonight hopefully (if not, then early tomorrow). No, this will not be representative of the awesomeness to come, it's a prelude.
LOL :P if you want flame to give you more time I can do a fast stall post for you..
nah, it's fine, I had most of this made up beforehand.
lol
Alright, here's my post, sort of hastily written, but it's only background.

(Soul Society, just a few years ago)

Hideaki sat studying the tome of his shikai, reading each line closely. He had slowly been able to decipher the text, though none of it made any sense. Attempt after attempt, all he could ever come up with was a listing of words that had no more meaning than a grocery list. He had been working on a few that he was certain must be names, though each attempt just came up with names of people he didn’t know, people who weren’t in Soul Society or Rukongai. It was infuriating, especially since there was a name written multiple times that he couldn’t quite discern. The language of the writing was confusing at best.
???: Are you still reading that damn thing? You do nothing but shirk your duties.
Hideaki gave the man a sharp look. His captain was always on him about everything he had to do. He had never truly become a part of Soul Society, he was here for reasons separate to the ones they wanted for him.
Hideaki: Captain Saijin, I’ve already done everything you requested…
Saijin: And you left the lab a damned mess! You never think about the people around you, Hideaki! I won’t stand for it! If you don’t shape up, you’ll be demoted!
Hideaki looked down at the badge on his left arm. He wondered why he had even bothered to accept the damn thing. It gave him access, but forced him to be more responsible to his squad. He quashed the feeling of anger that rose within him.
Hideaki: Yes, captain. It won’t happen again.
Saijin sniffed: I’ve heard that before! You will get no other chances, I won’t stand for this foolishness in my squad. I get enough lip from the other captains, I don’t need it from you.
He walked out of the room. Hideaki sighed, closing the book as he left the room. He would have to clean up in there eventually, best to do it now and get it over with.
At the doorway, he stopped, sighed and opened his book to a random page. The name he’d seen over and over again was there, yet like all the others he’d found in there, he couldn’t find anyone by that name. He flipped open to another random page and saw it there. It was the only name that he could do that with. He would find that person, no matter what it took, and then find out why he was there. He began walking again, nervous that Saijin might return to check on him. The name didn’t leave his head.
…Titus…

(Later that day)

It took hours, but he finally finished cleaning up the lab. He didn’t have the energy to make his way back to the barracks yet, and no stomach for food. The lab always left him with an upset stomach, Saijin seemed to have an affinity for the worst smelling compounds. Hideaki walked outside, his head swimming as he breathed in the fresh air in large gulps. He sat down on a nearby rock, trying to regain his balance so that he could walk back the barracks. He closed his eyes, banishing thoughts of rotting flesh and putrid cell cultures from his mind.
A thumping noise became clear as he sat there. It was annoying, and disrupted any thoughts of rest he had on his mind. He sighed and pushed himself to his feet, swaying back and forth for a moment before walking in the direction of the noise. It sounded like hammering…he was going to give whoever was making it a lashing.
He arrived in a clearing where he saw a young man training. Sinewy muscles scarred with long cuts stretched across his entire body, and his bald head reflected the last bits of sun on the horizon. His shinigami robes only covered the lower half of his body, with the his chest and back open to the elements. What Hideaki believed to have been a hammer striking stone was instead this man pounding rocks to bits with his bare hands. Shards of stone had created cuts that ran up his arms to the shoulders as well as leaving his fists a bloody mess, yet he seemed not to notice.
Hideaki: Would you keep it down? Some people are trying to rest.
The man didn’t seem to notice what he said. He kept pounding at more stones, though the process was poor. He was strong, but he wasn’t getting consistent hits in. Blood loss was probably getting to him.
Hideaki: HEY, DON’T IGNORE ME!
The man stopped suddenly, fist inches from another rock. He looked up and over at Hideaki, sweat running down his face and chest. He stood up straight, wiping the back of an arm across his forehead, leaving a smear of sweat and blood. It took him a moment to notice Hideaki’s vice-captain armband, after which he made a clumsy salute.
Hideaki: About time you noticed me. What the hell are you doing out here?
???: Training.
Hideaki: What, no “sir”?
???: Training…sir.
Hideaki frowned. Whoever he was, this guy was impudent.
Hideaki: As far as I know, “training” shouldn’t lead to that much blood and broken bones. You should head over to the 4th squad barracks immediately and get yourself cleaned up.
???: But sir, I’m not done with my training yet.
Hideaki: Training will do more harm than good for you at this rate.
The young man sighed and went over to an area at his right where he’d stashed his blade. A single mark was on the scabbard. Hideaki was surprised that this kind of person would be allowed into the first squad, though from what he had heard, Isao wasn’t exactly a slouch himself. As he walked away, Hideaki got had a coy thought and called out to him.
Hideaki: What’s your name anyway?
???: Titus sir.
A look of shock overcame Hideaki as he watched him walk away. Could it really be him?

(Several days later)

Titus was getting annoyed. Hideaki had done nothing but follow him around day after day since they had first met, seeming to take notes in a book he carried with him constantly. Granted, he’d been lonely since his friends had gone missing during an incursion into Hueco Mundo with the squad 2 captain Chiyo, but he wasn’t looking for this kind of attention.
He had been worried about them, but he refused to believe they were dead. Stealth forces had entered Hueco Mundo since then, but Isao said they had uncovered nothing. He had kept searching for her nonetheless, even after Mine had died in their own incursion.
Today, he was doing what he always did: sitting by the north gate, where they had said he would see them come back through. He looked out again at the long expanse ahead of the gate, chatting aimlessly with the guardian of the gate. Hideaki just looked on, taking notes on actions he wasn’t even aware of doing. Nothing for miles in any direction, again.
He sat his head on his hands, wondering if he should just go back to training, until he saw a figure in the distance. It was just one, but he was certain it was a woman. He called down to the guardian to keep up his guard, hopeful but with the knowledge that so many had come by this gate before.
His eyes slowly adjusted to the light behind her in order to make out a bit more. Whoever she was, her clothes were tattered. She wore a white cloak over something that used to be made of white cloth, made brown with time. She walked with a limp. Cuts dotted her limbs, and her left arm was broken. As she walked closer, Titus was gasped: the cloak was a captain’s cloak, with the number 2 emblazoned on it. He sounded the alarm immediately, calling for assistance to get to the gate. This was his chance, his chance to find out what had happened.

(That night)

Titus was yelling at Saijin, who was in charge of holding the former second division captain. He had already been over to the Captain Commander, who had told him that he could do nothing for him. Hideaki had already told to him to give it up and let them do the work they wanted with her, but he wouldn’t hear of it. He kept saying that Saijin would hold her indefinitely, that he’d never get his chance. She didn’t answer any of his initial questions, but he seemed dead set.
Saijin finally closed the door on him, though that only led to Titus increasing his volume. Hideaki had stopped taking notes an hour beforehand after Titus had launched into a tirade about it. Upsetting him now would prevent him from ever figuring out why he was so important.
Titus finally gave up pounding, his fists covered in blood. It reminded Hideaki of the day he first met him, he would never give up. He plodded slowly away from the door, tears of anguish welling in his eyes. Hideaki motioned to go over and placate him.
Suddenly, a massive explosion rocked the entire area. Fires lit up the entirety of the area as 3 large power levels surged out of nowhere and rushed away toward the east gate. The door banged open loudly as Saijin unsheathed his blade, darting after the mysterious power levels.
Titus looked around at the door, hesitating only a moment before rushing inside, emerging only moments later with the woman they had seen there who had a variety of medical devices attached to her skin.
Titus: We’re leaving.
Hideaki was shocked: Leaving? But-!
Titus interrupted: Isao refuses to help, Saijin wont yield, they’ll never let me find out what she knows at this rate. I’ll give up on my dream of power to find out what happened to them. This is my only chance.
Hideaki: I’m coming with you.
Titus: Suit yourself, we’re leaving now.
Hideak didn’t want to stay in Soul Society himself, he had no connections nor goals aimed at staying beyond finding out who Hideaki was. He’d go wherever Titus went. As they rushed toward the west gate, Hideaki thought to himself about how this could be the first step in determining his own purpose in this world. That woman had been wrong: Soul Society hadn’t provided the answers. Perhaps this new path would.
Did I say prelude? I meant let's get this started. I'll ring the bell.

(The present in Hueco Mundo)

Dormirarbol scowled as he walked to his room. Having to kill Reaper was bad enough, but being told he had to accept this new, impetuous greed, Ketsuki, as his replacement seemed far worse. That fool was not only ridiculously blatant to the point of having a death wish, he truly believed he was as strong as he claimed. He likely wouldn’t last any appreciable period of time.
As he reached his room, his scowl changed to a smirk. He chuckled to himself. Perhaps Ketsuki would do some damage before he fell, maybe even make a dent in Rey’s power structure. Sure, he would eventually become an impediment to his plans, but until then… Perhaps he could be a pawn in his game.
Dormirarbol walked slowly and decadently through the door in his room, regally considering his future place. He didn’t care much for the leadership role, but oh what it offered! No more being talked down to, no more being told what to do against his whims! He would be his own master; he wouldn’t be forced to work hard at all. He was so lost in thought that he didn’t notice the walls warping around him, distorting in shape to the point that it no longer looked solid. The only thing in the room that didn’t change was the ornate chair he was headed towards. He had created it to outdo the throne Rey had, though the paint on it was tarnished and it was damaged in several places. In his grandeur-induced state, the chair looked rich and new, and amazing beyond compare. Dormirarbol sat in it, closing his eyes as thoughts of his future ran through his head.
His eyes suddenly flashed open as a burning sensation dominated his chest. He looked down to see a warped, blackened arm sticking through his chest, though no blood came from the wound. Instead, Dormirarbol’s flesh warped around the wound, causing him to twist in agony as blood ran from both nostrils. He pushed off the chair with a grimace and a gasp, watching as the chair itself warped and broke in multiple places, dispersing into the arrancar-shaped black mass behind it. The black quickly dissipated from his form, and there stood Boido, staring with his vacant eyes at Dormirarbol. Dormirarbol clutched his chest, which slowly repaired from the wound. He was short of breath.
Dormirarbol: *Hah**Hah* I knew you would come after me eventually *Hah**Hah*
Boido: Really? From the look on your face entering this room, you seemed to believe you were beyond me.
Dormirarbol: On the contrary (as his wound heals completely), my fight with you is always the most central part of my aspirations! From the day we met, you’ve been nothing but a thorn in my side, my main impediment beyond Rey! (cracking his knuckles) It’s about time to remove you!
Boido: Really? Look around you.
Dormirarbol looked around himself with a steadfast gaze. The walls of the room and everything within it had been warped outward. They were far underground, and sand eeked up through the floor in columns and dunes. The room seemed to have widened to several dozen times its original size, functioning as a formidable arena with no way out or in.
Boido: I formed this area myself. Even if you win our fight, you’ll find it’s impossible to get out. I’ll make you suffer.
Dormirarbol: Were you really that close to her? What did that whore provide for you that was so important?
Boido disappeared, a dust devil forming around Dormirarbol as Boido called from seemingly every direction.
Boido: She filled my emptiness!
Green ceros came from 4 sides at once, creating a massive explosion on contact.
Dormirarbol stood legs apart, arms outstretched, only a small amount of tatter on his clothing as a result of the attack. He had a triumphant grin on his face, slowly withdrawing his sword as he lunged in a random direction.
Dormirarbol: Then I’ll bring an end to that emptiness, once and for all!

Ding, ding!
Renee: Why is he ringing a bell?
Isao: Hell if I know. It's like he's gone nuts or something.
Whiteflame: Come on, it's like the start to a fight! I'm declaring the start of a huge war!
Renee: But it's not even the start of the war, it's just a start of a petty feud.
Isao: Yeah, that's pretty stupid. Are you trying to be ridiculous?
Whiteflame: Your mom is ridiculous!
Isao: Real mature.
good posts flame :)
Finally the fight I have been waiting for Dormirarbol vs Boido, Sloth vs Gluttony somebody should have sold tickets to this fight becuase it is going to be crazy
XD
So im going to be out this weekend and won't really get a chance to do anything I know it probably would get around to me while I'm out I just want to give u guys the head up
Hey i wont be able to post so i guess just skip me
più di un anno fa Hadez17 said…
Yeah im same, im just waiting till a certain time to post something and untill then i have nothing else i wanna post, so yeah, skip me
sick
ok, ill be a little late with this, my bro broke his arm and ive been at the hospital keeping him company.
No worries dude, real life always comes first.
thanks
hmmm
Huecon Mundon

Everyone is standing around, most getting helped and there injuries healed, others healing.

Ryuu: (winces) Good of you guys to show, I was starting to wonder if Central 46 held you up.( nods to captains, then crouches in pain)

Zane: (sarcastically) Well, we would have gotten here later, but Miroku wanted to meet up with Crow.(serious) Your hurt pretty badly.

Ryuu: Well, we just happened to fight someone that could beat 4 captain leveled and above people, so yea.
(notices Boa) Who are you? I don’t recognize you.

Boa: Well, I’m the new captain of Squad 5, Boa Yurasu.

Ryuu: Hello captain of squad 5 Boa Yurasu. Nice to me-

???- Hello Ryuu.

Ryuu: (Face loses all of its remaining color and he starts shaking violently, eyes wide) Oh, shit.

Kichigai: Now is that any way to talk to your old teacher? Or a new captain?

Ryuu turns around and Kichigai punches him in the gut, then knees him in the face, then forces a pill into his throat.

Kimi: captain! ( starts hitting Kichigai) you big meanie!

Ryuu: (hisses) you bastard, you gave me a knockout pill. I’m gonna kill you. ( collapses)

Kichigai: (everyone looks around, wondering where the hell he came from, when they see Carth) Carth, ill open the gate, take him back to the Soul Society. Kimi, you go too.

Carth: Alright.

Kimi: OK, but I want ice cream!

Satoshi: Why are you here Kichigai, and why did you knock out Ryuu?

Kichigai: Because I will serve as his replacement and he is no use here. Carth, take the arrancar too. Put this on her (tosses a wire mesh an a detonator) and if she tries to fight, blow her up.

Josh: what the hell!

Kichigai: Carth, go!

He opens the gate and those previously stated run through. Then he closes it.

Cliffhanger. Sorry its short and crappy, but I have things on my mind.
big smile
SO I'm back and I just want to give Crow take on all this.

Crow: *Staring at Kichigai* Who the hell is this guy some Mayuri wanna be damn I am going to miss Captain Ryuu at least he is fun.
Kichigai: *Hears Crow taking about him* Ah mercernary you are a very interseting character in deed I'll be needing some data from you
Crow: Wait Data! What kind of data?!
Kichigai: Oh nothing major I'll just run some test you the basic strength, speed, agility, intelliegence, brain weight and size....
Crow: What do you need all that for?!
Kichigai: For research of course all for the purpose of progress. *smiles the most insane, creepy, mad scientist smiles in the history of time* (And to see if you take the zombiefaction process easily) HAHAHAHAHAHA! *Realizes that people are staring at him for doing the mad scientist laugh* Sorry I remebered a funny joke.
Carth: Don't take it persoanlly mercenary he does this to everyone
Crow: *Stands there terrified* (I miss Capt Ryuu)
Yasashiku: You know, I could have just healed him myself. Sending him back is more a waste of resources than anything.
Kichigai blatantly ignored her, putting a pinky finger in his left ear. A vein protruded from her forehead as a dark cast came over her eyes. She grabbed him by the collar and shook him. A placid smile overtook her face as her eyes suddenly became calm.
Yasashiku: Do you dare doubt the abilities of the 4th squad captain?
Her voice was chilled and low as the smile faded from her face, giving everyone around her the impression of a snake ready to strike. A dark pallor seemed to fill the area, several of the people around them taking a step or 2 back with nervous looks.
Kichigai seemed not to respond the jostling, slowly pulling the finger from his ear and looking down at it.
Kichigai: I was not aware I had to explain my methods to an inferior captain. You're in my way.
He pushed her off of him, taking a step to move beyond her. The entire scene seemed to turn to freeze to everyone around them, Yasashiku's pupils turning into dark, frosty caverns as a wind blew out of nowhere. She raised her right fist, intending to bring her wrath down upon him, only to have her arm caught by Zane.
Zane: You can kill him later, but he's right, Ryuu never would have been able to fight at his best even with your healing.
She turned her frozen gaze upon him, and a chill ran down his entire body as he looked into her eyes. He got the distinct urge to back up several feet. A slow smile overtook her face, and a tremendous heat seemed to eddy out from between her teeth.
Yasashiku: You want to stand in my way?
Zane released her and zipped back several meters. He did so automatically, not even able to recall the impulse that caused his movement. Yasashiku pointed her finger at Kichigai, sparks seeming to fly from her eyes.
Yasashiku: I'm not through with you. When we get back to Soul Society, I'll beat some respect into you.
Kichigai still seemed to be in a world of his own, though he turned around slightly, looking at her out of the corner of one eye. A smile crossed his face.
Kichigai: Interesting!
I might as well introduce some people

Shado and Crow are talking and out of nowhere a girl appears and slams Shado's head into the ground.

???: What were you thinking pouring all the energy out, I could tell where you were 100 miles away!
Shado: Im sorry Sav, blame it on Crow it was his magic gun shot thing!
Crow: Dont pin this on me!
Everyone that doesnt know Sav: Who is she?
Shado: My 3rd in command/girlfriend *Rubbing his head in pain*
Everyone: Oh ok
Sav: Hi everyone, *starts hitting Shado's head* and Shado if you let that much energy out again I'll hit you 500 times harder *Laughing and sits down next to Shado*
Everyone then starts random conversations
smile
oMG, kichigai is gonna get his ass kicked. thanks for adding to that post everyone.
più di un anno fa onix11 said…
meh
Daniel and his girlfriend are walking down the street. She is reminiscing about what had happened, little chibi diagrams are showing up in the back ground.

Trina: "Oh that party was so fun, when is the next one. That one was great because it had singing and dancing..." She continues this for almost the rest of the way back to her house.

Daniel: Thinking to himself, "I love her show much but, am i putting her in danger." HE stops walking for a second. "What is that energy, its unlike anything i've sensed." Talking to his girl. "Hey i forgot something, can you walk yourself back from here."

Trina: "Ohhh, i thought you were going to walk me back." She has a sad look on her face.

Daniel: He lifts her chin up and rubs her face. "don't worry, i'll come over again." He gives her a parting kiss and he begins to run in the other direction. As soon as he is out of her site he jumps up on a building and scopes out the area. He sees five hollows in one area. "How the hell didn't i sense this, I'm getting rusty." HE moves over to the area. The hollows see him and charge. "Well without my sword this will make things a bit difficult." He surrounds his hands in spiritual pressure. With a quick jab he kills the first hollow. He Charges the others a forms fire in his two hands. "Fire bullet!" He clasp his hands together and a multiple amount of fire beads come out and strike the hollows. They then explode. "I've gotten stronger." He smiles and begins to walk away.

???: "Shadow leader, this is reaver one. We have the target."

Shadow Leader: "Take him down. And do it fast,we don't know if there is anyone else.

A few hours earlier at the squad ten barracks

Biren: "Rake get in here" Take suddenly comes out of nowhere. His captain jumps. "damn, first time you've scared me."

Rake: He smiles a little. "You needed to see me captain?"

Biren: Biren puts on one of his rare serious faces. "we have reports that one of the mystery men we've been looking for have shown themselves."

Rake: He looks shocked. "who are you talking about sir?"

Biren: "I guess that would be unknown. You will be leading a group of squad ten members to the human world to take him down." He shows a picture of his target. "This is the man, teen, whatever."

Rake: He takes the picture and studies it. He scans the photo and can already see the mans weaknesses. "When do we leave?"

Biren: He looks at rake with a smile. "As soon as possible. You will be the only officer with shikai but the rest of the men are quite capable. Good luck.

Rake: With that he leaves.

It is back at the street

Rake: He looks the target with contentedness. "Your mine, Daniel Wells.

Daniel: He is just walking when he senses something moving. He brakes down into a fighters stance. Suddenly a figure charges at him. Daniel dodges the sword of the attack and brings down an axe kick on his back. Another one comes out and Daniel hits a blunt part of his sword and face palms his opponent to the ground. "Who the hell is trying to kill me out there." Four more jump out of the shadows, they are dressed in some robes. "Those look like the mans that died when i first came here." The attackers come at Daniel. He places spiritual pressure around his hands and begins to dodge the oncoming shots. He is dodging them with skill and luck at the same time. one catches him on the shoulder but he retaliates by grabbing the mans arm and throwing him into a building. he then does a hand stand a spins around and kicks two more in the face. The last man is scared for his life. He charges at Daniel and Daniel ducks under the sword swing and delivers a punch to the mans gut. He drops and Daniel shakes his head. He looks around in shock. "what just happened." He looks at his shoulder. He holds it and is still awe struck by what he did. "didn't know i had that kind of strength." HE laughs a little but is then interrupted.

???: "You know, you celebrate a bit early."

Daniel: He turns around to see a person that looks about seventeen. "Who are you."

Rake: "The name is Rake Marima. I am the lieutenant of squad ten. And i'm here to bring you in.

There is going to be another part so hold your horses.

So I made a few changes to Crow int erms of looks and personality in the Fallout Character forum it talks about his new outfit for joining the Rising Suns.
più di un anno fa onix11 said…
Hey you guys can go ahead. I'll post part two some other time.
I'm gonna be out of town from Thursday evening to Monday morning, so if my turn comes up, I won't be able to post so I'll just post out of turn if my turn passes.
Alright, so, there's been absolutely no posts over the last couple of days, and I'd like to move things along. Rantora, if you don't post by the end of the day, we'll assume you're not going to. Shukun, if you don't post within 24 hours saying whether or not you're prepared to post, we'll skip you as well. Wolf, please be ready to post within the next couple of days.
più di un anno fa rantora13 said…
I'm swamped today, ill post probs on sunday.
okay on Saturday i'm at my dad's all wday and night I have no acess to a computer SO I will post on Sunday ASAP
well i'm gonna give Rentora and Shukun until Monday before I post
Alright ill post later today or tommarow.
Wow! I've been gone for 4 days and still no new post!? SMH!
yea, this is taking too long. how long has it been since Shukun had a chance to post?
Shukun hasn't been online for a while as far as I've seen. If he doesn't at least show up in the near future, we might have to nix him from the story altogether, though we'll see if he posts something.
This is a vary short post but its still a post.

Steping out of the gargantua:
Toku: well looks like I have company.
(As he and his compony are greated by a sea of hollows)
"Toku jumps into the wave upon wave killing 10 or more with every swing."
He is unsupectedly being watched by a soul reaper.
???: umm this was just a rutine recon mission, I guess the higher ups are gonna hear of this. Of course I could just take him out here and now.
Back to the battle:
Toku:"shatter to shard espian"(enþers shinkai)
With a single slash he brings down a menos grande.
Menos grande: grahh!(Charges cero)
Toku:!!
Shuken: hado #33 sokotsui.(Blue flames wipes out the menos just moments before unloading of the cero.
Shunken:so clumsy have,are u even trying.
Toku:(scowls shuken) I would have had him.
???: "shinku kai"(a blood red wave slashes across the desolate desert)
Toku: mm u thinck that move could smite me "immolate" (a beam of bright light destoyes the failed attemp to kill him)
???: well I figured that would be all, I kinda hoped that would be all.
Toku: who are you?
???: my name is rantora kyoraku.

This is just a filler for my turn around.
OKAY Rentora posted Shukun you post out of turn , so without further a do

Part 1 of 3

Prelude : the new Asstain captain , Eisaku's depression

*it had been three day's since Miroku and the riseing sun's had attacked Soul society the fourth divsion was still over packed with injured men and woman of all size's and ages so Yasahiku decided to take a walk along with Eisaku who still wasn't thrilled about being pulled out of the 13th divsion Yasashiku was enjoying her walk and after about 20 or 30 minutes she fineally spoke with such realxation in her voice "Eisaku isn't a Nice day to be out and walking around nice bright sun the birds are chearping people aren't dieing I say it's a good day wouldn't you ?" Eisaku grunted he than heard quicking foot step behind him they slowly got louder and louder and faster and faster than he heard in a soft quite voice he heard* "PLEASE WAIT UP CAPTAIN YASASHIKU I WANNA ASK YOU SOMETHING ASSTAINT CAPTAIN EISAKU PLEASE WAIT FOR ME!" *they both turned around to see a really pale Blonde haired woman with baby Blue eye's and a really busty chest running at them Yasashiku stoped and observed the girl and Eisaku kept his grim and stressed face infact it looked even more stressed now once the Girl was up close Eisaku gave a sigh and said, "what's your name and what do you want with me and the captain.?" he gave another sigh*

???: my name is Reiku Mandran eighth seat of squad nine *she blushed slightly*

Yasashiku : oh ? and what is it you'd want with the fourth divsion captain ?

Eisaku : *bored* and please hurry it up *Yasashiku than gave a swift hit to the back of Eisaku's head of witch his head was slightly tilted and had a lump on it Reiku giggled and said in a soft voice*

Reiku: I'd like to be in fourth divsion you see i've been in fourth squad all my life all my friends are there and and in nineth divsion I know no one and I feel like a nobody and i'd really really really like it if you would let me back in the squad captain Yasashiku please let me in oh please I beg of you. *she bowed her head in Honor Eisaku snorted*

Yasashiku : well Kid you have to be more demanding than that other wise you won't make it in fourth squad with that atttuide *she flicked Reiku in the nose* so please rephrase the question Reiku because as of now your not getting in fourth squad *Reiku's face suddenly changed to a more Violent yet calm feature and she put her hands in front of her and held them and twitled her thumbs*

Reiku : I don't think you heard me captain Yasahiku i'm going back into fourth squad weather you like it or not and I will not take no for an answer Yasashiku.

Yasashiku : *she laughed and than patted reiku on the head* you got gut's kid I like that in a fourth squad member infact *she smiled evily and looked at Eisaku* it seems a asstaint captain spot has just opened up and you have the job Eisaku over here is our 3rd seat *Eisaku's jaw droped and his eye's looked like they had widend and went right he than shouted out* NO NO NO YOU PULL ME AWAY FROM MY SQUAD MAKE ME YOUR ASSTAINT CAPTAIN FORCE FULLY MIND YOU NOW YOUR DEMOTEING ME NO NO NO NO NO I WON'T STAND FOR THIS I AM THE ASSTAINT CAPTAIN NOT HER ME ! I'M NOT GIVEING UP THIS POSTION YOU GOT THAT LADY ! *Yasashiku's face became really calm she even had a smile and she said in the most calmest of voices* I don't think you heard me 3rd seat Eisaku Reiku is the asstaint captain of fourth squad not you Eisaku now please let us all get back to the fourth squad barracks shall we ? *Eisaku's eye twitched and he seemed to of let out a dry and crisp grunting noise*

Eisaku : THIS IS BULL SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT ! YOUR DOING THIS TO SMITE ME AGAIN !

Yasashiku : *evil and Minical smile with what looks to be a papper fan covering her mouth* no what make's you say that

Eisaku : *grunting and curseing under his breath* you really are a witch

Reiku : *in her own little world Ignoreing the conversation* Asstaint captain !? me? WOOOO YAY I GOT A PREMOTION ! oh but we have to get the Transfer papers from Captain Nabimaru i'm sure he won't mind he's really nice.

Yasashiku : of course Reiku let's be on our way asstaint captain reiku *she draged on the asstaint captain part of her sentence to tease Esaku who's eye twitched again*

----ninth Divsion----

*Nabimaru siging the transfer papper* it's a shame to give up the most beautiful girl in soul society truely you will be missed though your stay was short I hope you had a nice stay in the ninth divsion *he gave a heart warming smile*

Reiku : I will and thank you captain *she bowed out of respect*

Yasashiku : yes Nabimaru indeed thank you *she waved as they left the ninth divsion bracks*

----fourth divsion bracks, one week after Reiku joined---

*Reiku was exploreing her huge room it was an upgrade from what she had she was like a kid on christmas she kept touching the statue's in her room even her bed was huge to her she smiled and ploped on her bed and Eisaku came in the door with her stuff*

Eisaku : *to himself* first i'm forced out of my squad than i'm demoted now i'm a fucking Butler this is rediculouis I should of stayed in elventh divsion.

Reiku : *sitting up* oh hey Eisaku, you can leave now *she smiled at Eisaku and blushed Eisaku fell for Reiku's good looks and charms instantly he him self kinda blushed and looked away saying in a emotinal but lazyed voice* don't mention it Illutent.. *he walked out of the room*

Yasashiku : oooo some one has a crush on the Illutent

Eisaku : *Scared out of his wits* WHAT THE HELL ,real mature captain

Yasashiku : well Isao has requested my pressence for a mission I told him to give me a few mintues so i can prepare my squad reiku dareling *Reiku came rushing out* yes captain ?

Yasashiku : well I have a mission so your in charge Also if anything happens to me and I don't come back, I know you have Bankai so you will be deamed sucessor i've already disscused this wit hthe boss man *Eisaku's jaw seemed to of Dropped to the ground as the captain waved her hand and said* "good luck"

Reiku : well I know my place among the fourth divsion now *she smiled* and everyone will be awaiting your return Yasashiku-chan

END ! i'll post part 2 of my post some time tomrrow
Guys I'm just going to say skip me till next time I really didnt get any typing done
okay as promised here is my part 2

---elventh divsion bracks----

*a man is sitting in a office with nothing except a glass of water and a bed is scene in the backround the man is really tall and extermely rugged and barbaric looking he had a scar going down his left eye the scar started from the top of his forehead and ends at the bottom of his bottom lip he also has an eye patch over his right eye he has long black hair down to his shoulders his robe looks extermely rugged and war torn at the sleeves and his pectorals are being shown as well as a x shaped scar over the man's chest the man is sitting in a meditation postion his left eye closed and his zanpakuto over his corssed leg's just than a man enters in he is clearly the elventh divsion captain jin looks warn out and stressed*

Jin : hey asstaint captain mashin the members of this divsion refuse to listein to me yet i'm there captain

*mashin opens his eye and smiles than laughs* well your not ruff enough captain your what we call a pretty boy, or are you forgetting who the 16th kenpachi was.

Jin: yes well I killed him fair and square *mashin cut him off*

Mashin : you than banded that we are not allowed to challenge the captain for his tittle you baned the elevenith divsion code and honor.your also a piss off

jin : no way to talk to your captain , asstaint captain mashin

Mashin : well hows about I fight you and we see who's stronger, we all know when your gone i'm going to be the 18th kenpachi.

Jin: *disappointed* even you hate me

Mashin: *laughing Ironically* funny right.

Jin : no not really mashin you disappoint me

Mashin: and your existance disappoints me ass wipe

Jin : no need for name calling

Mashin : fag

jin : *speech less*

*mashin get's up and stretches his hands over his head and let's out a grunt of boredem than walks by his captain and take's a stroll in the baracks*

Mashin : hmm people are weak I want to find my self a challenge

Jin : No killing members

Mashin : the fourth divsion is weak i'll kill off one of them *he laughs under his breath*

jin : oi you know other divsions are imporant to it can't just be rush in kill and ask questions later.

mashin : fuck you ass hole

Jin : clearly you wouldn't make a good captain

mashin : *laughing* for any other divsion you don't know the 11th divsion's motto

Jin: oh what's that ?

mashin : a body is a body weather you lose an arm or a leg never give up once you die than admit defeat if you do admit defeat than you will die a coward.

Jin : your just a barbarin through and through aren't you.

mashin : yup i'd have it no other way ehthier ass hole *mashin all of a sudden gives a satanic grin on his face as he feels high amounts of spirtual pressure enter soul society* there's 4 or 5 *mashin runs off, jin isn't far behind*

End part 3 is up tommrow and the next person can post it will be out of turn though like this one
I'm pretty busy but my post will definitely be up by Thursday evening.
I thought the 4th squad captain was in Hueco Mundo with Miroku, Boa, Satoshi, and Zane
He didn't say it directly, but this is taking place in the time period between the war and her being sent to Hueco Mundo. We did discuss it, so it was just left out.
Okay I'm not trying to start anything I was a little confuse and curious