Bleach anime Bleach: The Fallout

jstar18 posted on Jun 25, 2010 at 11:44PM
If you are interested in joining this forum, then this is the best time todo that as we are "starting over" with a time skip!

This is the forum for the rp that was started by LOBOS, myself, and a few others. Please follow the posting rules.

Rules:
1) This forum is only for rp post. Do not post random questions about joining, I will explain that process later.

2) Do not post characters or blade ideas in this forum.

3) If you want to join, please post your character in the forum called Make a Zanpaktou. Then put a small post up here saying that you would like to join and that your character is on whatever page in the Make a Zanpaktou forum. (Example: Hi, I would like to join your rp, my character is on page 94 on Make a Zanpaktou.)

Here is the current order to post:
Myself
Whiteflame
Hadez
Onix
Wolfmaster
Rantora
Shukun_kizuku
Zordaik
Gracen_silence
S3raphymn

Might come back later:
LOBOs
BrokenSun
Testu

This is a quick summary of what has happened before we moved to this forum:

Seems as though soul society has become far more embattled. Though the arrancar have chosen to stay out of the limelight much of the time, hollows are being sent out at a gradually increasing rate, and the captains are taking notice. Moreover, there's been some movement by other forces. Scouts have reported visuals of an army of ex-soul reapers that is disrupting much of the control of soul society over various sectors of the human world. Though they attack the hollows as well, this does not bode well for soul society. In response, soul society has decided to search for outside help in dealing with the surge of problems, and has become far more liberal about sending its captains out to deal with problems.

- Crow meets with Isao to talk about how a certain arrancar, Rey, wanting him and his crew Ace of X to attack a couple of supply shipments in Soul Society, which he did. But Crow says that later Rey returned and asked him to do something that he couldn't do. With Rey not appreciating the refusal, he destroyed Crows base. Crow gives Isao a card and Isao threatens Crow as he leaves.

- As Crow leaves, he notices a strong energy heading towards Squad 1's barracks. Isao thinks about all the crazy things that have happened and remembers his former student Miroku and the hard times he went through ten years ago. Miroku appears in his window and asks what Crow was discussing with him. Isao explains and ask if Miroku will help. Miroku says that this is a serious problem and offers help but Isao doesn't expect much.

- Isao calls for a captains meeting and explains what happened with Crow and Miroku. The captains all seem concerned with what has transpired and Isao says he may know where Crow is at. Zane (captain of Squad 2) and Jin (captain of Squad 11) agree to go find him. In a forest away from soul society, three outsiders; Titus, Chiyo and Hideaki look for Miroku.

- Lieutinant Dawn informs her Captain, Amiro, about what has happen in Soul Society.

- In the real world, a quincy named Joshua kills a soul reaper. In Hueco Mundo, Rey is furious about Crow not doing what he said. Huabu trys to talk to Rey but is quickly sent on a mission to the real world. Reaper appears but Rey does not want to alk to him.

- Captain of Squad 8, Ryuu finally gets back from his mission. His Lieutinant Kimi finds him and talks about what has happened with Crow and Miroku. They later get some ice cream.

- Jin and Zane are about to go to the real world to find Crow. Jin tells Zane about how he plans to change the old image of Squad 11 that Kenpachi had created.

- Crow finally gets back to his hideout in the real world which is an arcade. We are introduced to a few members; Toni, Leigh-Ann, Leo, Roy and Saito. After some conversation, Crow reveals that some soul reapers are outside. Zane and Jin meet Crow.

- Coran, a member of the Rising Suns, is in the shadows watching the meeting between Soul Society and Ace of X. Miroku arrives at his hideout and is greeted by Asoka. After some conversation, Miroku finds Hideaki and his friends and asks what they want.

- Hideaki explains to Miroku that him and his two friends will join his cause as long as he agrees to help them on a very important mission in Hueco Mundo. In Soul Society, Isao finally gets sleep but he is having bad dreams about his past. In the real world, Haubu is searching for Joshua.

- Amiro goes into Squad 1's barracks and tells him that he knows what happened with Crow because he was sneaking around, he asks if Isao will take him the next time he meets Crow. Isao says okay.

- In the real world, Joshua and Haubu meet and start fighting. In Soul Society, a soul reaper named Akihiko demands that he be given a captain seat. Satoshi trys to get him to calm down and does. Akihiko leaves and Isao realizes that he has a point as they are in need of captains.

- Reaper, an arrancar, is bored and goes to the real world looking for a fight. Captain Yokoshimo is in the real world fighting hollows and meets Reaper, they prepare for battle.

- Captain Ryuu and Kimi head to the real world to deal with some arrancar, he receives a picture of the arrancar and notices something wierd about one of them.

- Crow is not happy about how Soul Society found his hideout and the other members seem concerned as well. As Haubu and Joshua fight, Haubu notices Crows energy and goes to the arcade to confront him. Haubu confronts Crow and puts her sword in his face ready to fight. A man named Thor grabs her and slams her through a wall. Haubu quickly kills Thor and this send Crow over the edge.

- Miroku accepts Hideaki and his friends into the Rising Suns. Hideaki and Asoka talk as they reach the hideout and they meet Coran. Coran tells them what has happened with the meeting between Soul Society and Crow, and that an arrancar has started some trouble with Crow. Miroku seems to not care and tells everyone to get some rest because they will be going to Hueco Mundo tomorrow. Two people walk out of a room in the hideout and Miroku tells them that he won't need them for the mission to Hueco Mundo and says to stay undercover in Soul Society.

- In the real world, Haubu releases and Crow goes shikai. Haubu's unusual abilities seem to be throwing Crow off. Haubu explains how only attacks that have balance can work against her. Crow shoots a charged blast which does nerve damage causing Haubu to stagger around. Crow goes Bankai. At the Rising Suns' base, Asoka opens the garganta; Miroku, Hideaki, Titus, Chiyo and Asoka walk in heading to Heuco Mundo. Coran stays behind at the hideout.

- In Hueco Mundo, Rey notices 5 strong presences. Joshua joins in on the fight between Crow and Haubu. Joshua seems to be firing at both Crow and Haubu, Crow continues to fight Haubu shooting down her Balas with his lightning bolts. Crow pulls out his other gun which has been charging for a full minute and fires at Joshua, which goes through his shoulder. Joshua kicks Crows guns away, slashes him on his thigh and kicks him away. Crow mocks Joshua about his bad aim and Joshua responds by saying "Who ever said I was aiming at you". Joshua then stabs his Seele Schneiders into the wall at his waist as he eyes the other 4 he shot. At the same time Crow and Haubu notice that the 5 are equidistant apart making a pentagon, Blue lights go between the Seele Schneiders and outline the pentagon. Haubu then looks down and smiles as she’s standing in the middle of the design. Joshua then opens one of his silver tubes and dumps the liquid onto his Seele Schneider which causes a huge explosion encompassing the area within the outlined pentagon.

- Ryuu and his Squad arrive in the real world ready to fight the arrancar that have shown up. Things go well until Ryuu is cut down by an arrancar named Majiyo. As Ryuu falls he calls for Kimi. Majiyo Suffers a flashback of herself and four other children running through the district 54 being chased by a man they had taken food from. Then she orders a full retreat and they return to Hueco Mundo. Kimi defeats the arrancar she is battling and catches Ryuu. She looks on as the arrancar that took down the captain widens her eyes and seems to have an internal battle with herself. The arrancar then orders a retreat and Kimi can only look on. Two days later in Squad 4's barracks, Kimi talks to Ryuu as he finally wakes up. They discuss what happened in the real world and both agree to find a way to clease Majiyo's soul.

I don't feel like updating this so if you want to know everything that has happened after this, then start at page one and read! I hope you enjoy!
last edited on Sep 17, 2011 at 09:36PM

Bleach anime 1672 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 1672

più di un anno fa Hadez17 said…
Imma vote for Renee simply cus mashin doesn't seem to suite the role so cap commander
più di un anno fa shukun_kizuku said…
Renee
più di un anno fa jstar18 said…
I have to go with Renee on this one, same reasons that Hadez pointed out.
più di un anno fa wolfmaster3000 said…
xD I don't feel the love =P
più di un anno fa onix11 said…
Mashin power is incredible as far as i can see. But as a captain, i don't believe that he would do well in the position. Sorry wolf, i have to vote for Renee.
più di un anno fa whiteflame55 said…
Well, S3raphymn and gracen, you guys should feel free to post your choices as well, but since that's 4 votes to 1, I'll go ahead and start working on the final post. Zordaik, your character beats the bye in the next round in a hard fought match, so wolf, be working on the first post for the next match between Shin and Satoshi. If anyone wants to post something regarding their Squad 0 character's perception, or their tournament character's, or whomever they might have watching, feel free to do so.
Mashin looked like a predator about to sink his teeth into his prey, prowling around Renee. He had nothing to fear – he had seen her speed, had grown to understand the nature of his opponent completely. He began to hurl taunts at her, trying to draw her into an offensive posture. He must have thought it would be especially advantageous, since she was heavily damaged and appeared to be running out of steam. Constant heavy breathing certainly made it seem that way.

Impatience only let him keep it up for so long. He lunged out at her, ramming his blade down on her mace, which she barely parried. He launched into a series of strikes, forcing her further and further back until she slammed hard into the wall behind her, coughing up some blood. He struck out with a huge storm of blades a mere few feet from her as she bent over in pain.

A small rectangular wall, compacted until it almost seemed a cube. The wind slammed into it and stopped, completely rebuffed and shattered by the powerful defensive kido.

Renee: I wonder…

Renee slowly stood up straight, appearing almost completely unaffected by the wounds on her body. She had wrapped her body with a heavy friction zone, stemming the bleeding from her wounds, though they didn’t bother her much; after all, she had been through far worse of late. The heavy breathing vanished with the guise of pain.

Renee: Did you think that becoming captain meant you were suddenly on par with me?…

Her eyes remained hooded by her eyelids, but there was sharpness there, something Mashin hadn’t seen before. She raised her mace up straight between them in her mechanical arm, daring him forward. Mashin took the bait, eagerly pushing off the earth beneath him, though he quickly found himself launched in the wrong direction. Renee swung her arm to the left, and Mashin went with it, smashing hard into the wall. He rose holding his right arm, the smile still evident on his face.
Renee: Still feeling confident, are we?

He quickly appeared behind her. She didn’t turn as he swung his blade into her, hitting nothing but air. For the first time, surprise marked his features, though those were quickly replaced with pain as the high speed mace slammed into the side of his head, sending him reeling across the ground and into a far wall, cracking the stone. He was slower to get up this time, blood gushing from a large wound at his temple. Renee's wounds had started bleeding again from the low friction zone she had used to move that fast, but she quickly stemmed it again.

Renee: We’ll see how long that lasts. I’ve trained under 2 Captains Commander, activated and mastered two different iterations of this blade, and become a master of kido and shunpo. Your strength and speed are things to be admired, but you obviously lack discipline and control. That takes time, time you don’t have.

Energy erupted from him in waves as he launched a series of fire blasts from his blade. She merely batted them aside with her mace’s power, slamming it into the energy absorbing structures around them. The last one was followed by the man himself, his blade already swinging in a deadly downward arc, wind expanding off his blade from his ability.

Renee: Bakudō #33: Sōkatsui.

Blue light exuded from her hand, shattering the wind as it gusted up and pressing back Mashin and his blade with it. He had barely landed before a bolt of white lightning struck out , shearing through the top of his right hip. He fell, right leg falling out from under him. He looked aghast.

Renee: With your power, you’ll become a great captain in time. But you have to learn first. Lesson 1: Learn from your forebears.

Bolts of yellow light shot out of her hands, forming like a flower around him. Highly condensed as they were, Mashin was still quickly pushing them off.

Mashin: Don’t…underestimate…

Renee: Lesson 2: Learn your limitations. Shibireyubi.

She placed her finger on his forehead, and a thick paralysis slowed his movements, though she never would have gotten such an opportunity without him being completely immobile and heavily injured. The ring around him shrunk back into place. He raised his head slowly, smile returning to his face.

Mashin: Well done, Renee. Now I know why Mine and Isao trusted in you so thoroughly. Next time we fight, you’ll be the one looking up at me.

Renee smiled lightly: Lesson 3: There’s always another opportunity. Bakudō #75: Gochūtekkan.

5 incredibly large pillars connected by chains slammed onto his limbs and head, leaving him completely immobile. He twitched underneath the weight, but could do nothing to remove it.

Renee: But next time, you’ll be looking at your Captain Commander.

Announcer: Victory goes to the Captain of the 13th Squad, Renee Chevalier!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Zordaik said…
Kundrai watched the two combatants duel, clenching his fists and biting his lip. He was woried, an expression clearly stamped on his face. Then, as soon as the five iron pillars met with Mashin's body, he sighed deep relief and relaxed his tension. The battle had ended as he had hoped. He then wiped the blood from his hands on his robes. Clearly, he had clenched his fists harder than intended, because there were open gashes along his palms. Still, he leaned easily back against a wall.

Tekin's eyes widened as he witnessed Renee finish Mashin. He knew she was powerful, but had never anticipated her being so gifted. He sighed, brushing off his riled nerves. His had fough in another, smaller arena and had defeated his opponent. He knew he would give Renee a fight to remember. He sighed again, closing his eyes.

Tekin: (Self monologue: I just hope you're ready for me, Renee. I won't hold back...)
-tournament arena-

-the crowd had roared with ferociety at captain Renees Victorey-

-Shin grabbed his hat tilting it forward as he watched Mashin defeat- "ah i'm glad captain Renee won, I would of hardly done so well agaisnt her myself he's always been so cockey of himself even in the acdeamy" -Shun taped shin on the shoulder- "captain your the next one to fight" -Shin's eye's widend- "oh my"

-in the arena-

-Announcer- "oh my fokes we have an amazeing match up Satoshi verses the newly promoted seventh divison Captain Shin Menboku"

-Satoshis gave a slight smirk he didn't know alot about shin but had known his skills and that he had been training with his Zanpakuto in secert- "oh boy this is going to be fun" -he sighed-

-Shin came walking out of a hallway with a smile on his face- "let the best victor become the next head captain"

-Statoshi made the first move he used his shunpo to charge at shin, who remained still Satoshi went to swing his blade in a deadly Diagonal slash , but was parried by shins Blade, shin looked as though he didn't even look and he still remained completely still, his hat covering his face-

-Satoshi grunted, makeing a bunch of shunpo clones to appear around Shin,he appeared behind shin to go stab him in the back but a barrier Parried his strike, Statoshi Leaped back a bit- "what the ?, A kidou ?"

-Shim smirked- "Bakudo 69 Sekisho Hensei, first rule about being a captain satoshi, Always be prepared"

-Satoshi smirked- "your not takeing me seriously, i'm the asstaint captain of squad 1 for a reason Captain-shin"

-Shin smirked- "I could say the same to you Satoshi"

-Satoshi took a leap- "Reisei-sa o tamotsu" -his Zanpakuto changed into it's shikai form and Satoshi's speed great incereased , Shin parried just barely as Satoshi's blade nicked the side of shin neck , shin used his own shunpo, to swirl around satoshi and do a deadly horizontal slash , Satoshi parried as well getting shins blade in the shoulder he gave a slight grunt and leapt out of the way and incereased his speed again, Shin parried the blade leaping back himself- "come Satoshi let me show what a full powered shikai looks like"

-Satoshi snorted- "oh please you only just became a captain"

-Shin smiled pulling out his other blade, Satoshi's eye's widend- "oh boy"

-Shin gave a smirk- "feel the cries of the moon hear the sorrow of the sun, Kagirinai Tsuki kagirinai Solis"

Alright hadez it's all you buddy =)
ill have my half of the fight up in a bit though imma point out...Satoshi just lost Isao the man who satoshi considered his father and Whiteflame mentoned it how satoshi seemed depress or something in the pre tourney post..for now it can be left that satoshi was interested in the fight but just dont be surprised when in my post his mood suddenly changes
Here it goes.

Satoshi stood several yards away from Shin. Suddenly realizing the gravity of the outcome of this fight. Who ever won may sit in the seat Isao did. Who ever won may be forced with the responsibility that few can handle. Satoshi would be damned if he let a new relitivly unknown captain waltz in to the position. Satoshi didnt feel that he himself was suited for it but he felt he was closer than Shin.

Satoshi: (Sighs and closes his eyes as he looks down) I am truly sorry Shin. But you cannot win this match. (Suddenly looking up with an intense glare) You will feel the fury of my storm. Hadō #4. Byakurai

Satoshi fires a blue lightning bolt at Shin and shunpos shins right and fires another forceing shin to step forward and to the side right infront of a waiting Satoshi. Wasting no time Shin fires 10 orange diamond shape misstles from his blade at Satoshi with a vertical swing. Satoshi shifts over to Shin's right side and using the wind from the explosions from Shin's misstles shifts again directly behind Shin. Quickly Shin tries to jump away but cant get away before Satoshi spins in a cyclone like fashion and slashes shin on the back twice. Shin tumbles in the air and lands hard on one knee facing Satoshi. Still spinning Satoshi chases closing the distance quickly. Shin fires a scourching ray towards Satoshi who shifts to the side and stops spinning only to recieve sever burns on his left arm and leg. Satoshi swigs his blade and collides with shin and the two jump apart never taking their eyes off eachother.

Satoshi: I guess theres no choice. BANKAI!!!
Shin: Same BANKAI!!!

Shin forms a disc of fire over his head and launches it at Satoshi. Satoshi spins arround leaving his blade with the back faciing the disk directly infront of it as he pulls the air into his blade erecting a barrior of pure wind on his blad and at same time putting the disk out by suffocating it. When Satoshi is facing Shin he points the tip of his blade at Shin and releases his barrier sending a cone of wind which Shin jumps over and fires two more disks at Satoshi. Just before the disks hit Satoshi shifts forward and the disks are extinquished again with a barrier now erected again on Satoshi's blade

Satoshi: I may have underestimated you a little but my origional statement stands. You cant win.

Shin: Well see about that.

And now the readers can cast their votes and such.

On this one, I vote Hadez. The main reason is the disconnect with character attitude, especially since the Captain Commander is going to have to write a reasonable amount of posts involved in interactions between himself (or herself, as the case may be) and other members of Soul Society, though I also feel that there's a little too much confusion on the use of 2 blades.
Hadez
I'll vote Satoshi on this one because he just appears to be the more skilled and intelligent combatant.
^.^ sad face =P oh well
well... no point in prolonging the inevitable. I'll give the fourth and majority vote to Hadez. Sorry Wolf :-(
Yeah thanks for the votes guys ill have the end of this match and beginning of next match posted tomorrow some time...kinda beat tonight and just desire to sit around and do nothing
più di un anno fa rantora13 said…
Hey guys vary sorry for my tardyness if someone would be vary kind as to send me a msg regarding a recap of some key things that are going on it would be vary much appreciated and u would have my deepest respects. And ps:u may gladly use eny of my carecters as u plz just don't beat them up to badly I know good ol rantora isn't that strong nor ryota or takase.so if they could help the story I would be glad to put them to use.
Pss I'm working on a massive post and it WILL BE UP in a week or so max.
Psss what all u guys do is a cool thing I'm just suprised u guys havnt kicked me out lol
-In The Arena-

Satoshi: Well Shin i do not wish to extend this fight farther than it has to be.

Shin: Then stop wasting time

Satoshi: That is what i was planning on doing.

Satoshi swipes his blade out in front of him several times sending many sharp gusts of wind towards Shin and then immediately shunpos. Shin jumps up to dodge the incoming attack and is immediately hit with a torrent of wind from the side smashing him down into the arena floor. Shin sends his disks of fire towards Satoshi as he bounces across the ground. AS they get close Satoshi again suffocates two of the blades but is forced to dodge the third by jumping over it and burning part of his pants. When Satoshi lands he sends a gust of wind towards the third disc and causes an explosion. Shin who is now standing up from the last attack begins to charge Satoshi but is shocked when he sees Satoshi directly in front of him. Satoshi grabs Shin's right hand with his left and jumps forward forcing Shin to fall on his back. Satoshi lands with one knee pinning Shin's left arm and other foot pinning his right as he holds the tip of his blade with its barrier directly between Shin's eyes.

Announcer: Victory goes to the Vice Captain of the First squad Satoshi

Satoshi stands up and helps Shin up

Satoshi: You fought well. Maybe next time things will be different

Shin: Maybe

ill try to get first half of next fight up soon but i now have to run some errands so idk for sure
Biren is seen sitting in the stands next to his Vice Captain Rake. Biren was smiling and was on the edge of his seat. "This battles are exciting to say the least. Unfortunate that Satoshi had an advantage before the fight even began.

Rake: He looks over to his captain. "Yes, a fire zanpakuto going against one that uses wind wasn't the best match up for a fair fight. If i was shin, i wouldn't have give my opponent time to have even activate his shikai, let alone his bankai." He wonders something. "I'm surprised you didn't want to enter this tournament."

Biren: He just laughs. "It would have been a fun time, but the paper work would be hell. Plus, i would lose my position as your captain if i won. And you know the squad would miss me. If i get lucky, maybe they will allow and exibition match."

Rake: Rake gets a bit of a kick out of this.
So that leaves just one more fight in the first round. S3raphymn, you should be ready to read and post in response to Hadez.
Here is the start of the next fight.

Satoshi and Shin walk out of the arena and head to the medics that have been treating the combatants after their battles.

Announcer: Well folks that was a great display of skill shown in that battle. Our next contestants will be the man of seclusion Arthur versus Kamitsure Touji. Lets see how they will amaze us with their battle.

Arthur sighs as he stands up and adjusts his zanpakuto on his belt.

Arthur: (TO SELF) Why am i always in these situations.

The two combatants proceed to the arena and stand across from each other. Just before the announcer signals the beginning of the fight Arthur walks over to Kamitsure and extends his hand.

Arthur: Lets have a good match.

Kamitsure: Yes. Lets.

Once the battle starts Arthur draws his blade and takes a couple steps forward but stops with a puzzled look on his face. Kamitsure has only placed both hands on his blade ready to draw but otherwise hasn't moved.

Arthur: You did hear the match started didn't you?

Kamitsure: Yes...(Kamitsure shunpos directly behind Arthur) I did.

Quickly Kamitsure draws his blade swiping horizontally at Arthur who due to the shock is barley able to get his blade up to parry the strike. The force slides Arthur a couple feet and almost knocks him off balance.

Arthur: So that is how its going to be. (Arthur says as he glances over his left shoulder to Kamitsure who is standing behind and slightly to Arthur's left still holding his blade to Arthur's pushing with increadable force)

Arthur places his left hand on his blade and pushes it up to force Kamitsure's blade up and over him as he spins and slashes at his opponent. Kamitsure jumps back and re-sheaths his sword and jumps forward for another lightning fast strike that Arthur is barley able to duck. After Kamitsure's blade passes over head Arthur tosses his blade to his left hand and swings with a right handed upper cut and clips Kamitsure on the jaw making minimal contact and only slightly pushing Kamitsure's head up. Arthur then swings with his blade at his opponents abdomen which is blocked by a sheathed blade. Arthur is shocked to see his opponets blade in its sheath so quick. Kamitsure pushes Arthur's blade far to his left and again goes for a quick strike. Arthur drops down to a backward summersault but catches the tip of Kamitsure's blade just above his right eyebrow. After doing a couple tumbles across the floor Arthur pushes him self off the ground and on his feet several yards from Kamitsure.

Arthur: Its obvious in our sealed state you have an advantage over me. Thankfully i am not restricted to a sealed blade. Come Forward Ex.

As Arthur utters his last few words he stabs his blade into the ground and a bright flash of light appears. When the light fades and Arthur is wearing bright almost golden gauntlets with fiery red rubies on each of the knuckles where the finger connects to the hand. The gauntlets have a Roaring lion carved in the center of the back of the hand and the rest have wavy lines to show a lions mane carved into them. The sword is a hand and a half long sword with a similar glowing gold and red rubies at the base of the handle. base of the blade and each end of the cross guard. The blade is still stuck in the ground but shines brightly and almost like a mirror.

Kamitsure: Well i am not limited to a sealed blade either. Hirameke Shiden Issen

Lightning patterns appear along the length of the sheath of Kamitsure's blade with arcs of electricity shooting out from the sword toward the ground. These arcs are electric blue in color and emit a crackling sound. So long as the shikai is active, the sheathed sword constantly emits this energy, resembling lightning that emerges from the sheath and striking the surrounding earth.

Arthur: This shall be interesting.

Arthur strikes forward with a few quick punches sending a few blast of fiery energy in the shape of a lion's head at Kamitsure. Without batting an eye Kamitsure draws his blade quickly sending a wave of electricity arcing out and striking the lion heads as they are a couple meters away causing a large explosion. Kamitsure emerges from a cloud of smoke and dust sliding backwards with his hand still on his sheathed blade ready to strike staring directly into the cloud from the explosion. Suddenly Arthur appears several yards to Kamitsure's right and punches with a powerful swing sending another energy lion head at Kamitsure. Kamitsure jumps over the attack and quickly draws his blade sending a wave of lightning out at Arthur. Arthur puts his hands up to defend and a fiery barrier that looks similar to a lion's mane around him self. The lightning collides with the barrier and knocks Arthur across the arena floor. Arthur bounces hard on his shoulders and lands on on knee as some residual lightning arcs off of him. Arthur then shunpo's next to Kamitsure and lets out a flurry of swings with what looks to be the lion head attacks attached to his fists and never being released. Kamitsure draws his blade forcing Arthur to jump up and over the incoming electricity. As Arthur is up in the air he punches forward with both of his fist sending a larger but slower Lion head at Kamitsure then punches several times sending smaller ones out around it. Kamitsure is able to dodge all the energy attacks which collide with the floor and explode. As more smoke and dust is sent into the air Kamitsure shunpos to a position he believes to be behind Arthur only to be struck in the stomach with a fiery lion fist and pushed back through the air from the resulting explosion. The dust settles to show the two opponents again standing several yards away staring at each other both dirty and singed but neither looking too damaged from the trade of blows.

well there is first half its up to you to finish it S3raphymn.

Also if your characters name on the profile was written in the Japanese style with last name first and i just went through and called him by his last name sorry but i didn't think about that till it was a little too late to go through and fix all of the times i used his name.
più di un anno fa s3raphymn said…
[It's all good.]

"Ouph." That single word was Touji's response to the flurry of suddenly exchanged blows. “You shinigami really do take these tournaments seriously, don’t y’all.” Suddenly reverting to an almost relaxed posture, Touji attempted to wipe off the ash that had singed his grey attire with his free hand. “Ne,” he called to his opponent. “Can’t we settl-“

He quickly pushed his weight off the balls of his ankles, reappearing several meters away from the colossal explosion of his opponent’s next attack. When the dust cleared, Touji sighed slightly. He had his answer based on the determined jut of his opponent’s jaw, the wary, battle-ready eyes, and those flaming gauntlets. What a difficult opponent, Touji remarked inwardly. He decided he was going to let the dust clear a little bit more, prolonging the overdramatic silence that had suddenly befallen the entire arena.

It happened in an instant. Touji decided to blink, and his opponent was suddenly gone.

Acting purely on instinct, the older shinigami quickly shifted his weight to his left foot, his sheathed blade held close and tight to his left side and his right hand upon the handle. Without a single word, Touji twisted his body to face backwards and ripped the blade forward at blinding speeds, unleashing a carpet-spread of electrostatic bolts in a veritable electrical storm. The wave of blue-white lightning washed over the earth but there was no sign of Arthur. Touji sheathed his blade in a fluid motion demonstrating both his skill and his frustration.

A sudden impact from Arthur’s flaming gauntlet nailed Touji between the shoulder blades and he stumbled forward in surprise, his mind momentarily blank. This was followed up by several other strikes, a combination of blows that were rapid and powerful enough to lift Touji off his feet. His opponent, Touji began to realize, was juggling him in the air with a repeated set of punches along his lower back and shoulders to prevent Touji’s feet from touching the ground and gaining traction. So long as he was in the air, he had no leverage to draw his sword with nearly as much power; the fact that he was facing away from his opponent wasn’t very helpful.

When the juggling finally stopped, and Arthur had decided to end things with a kick, Touji was both grateful and mortified. As he picked himself up, wincing from the multitude of bruises and wiping away the traces of blood from his mouth, he was grateful that the assault had stopped but mortified that his opponent hadn’t dealt quite enough damage to finish him off just yet. Still, Touji was a good sport and though the allure of ‘testing his strength’ and fighting against high-level shinigami had all but faded, he still might as well put on a show. It wouldn’t be good to embarrass his daughter, now would it, who was probably watching somewhere in the audience.

“Bankai.”

Touji’s head twisted upward in sudden surprise; he watched, somewhat mournfully, as his opponent seemingly drew his zanpakutou from the earth in front of him. Ripples, waves, and finally cascades of spiritual power filled the arena. All of it failed to wipe Touji’s disappointed and somewhat pitiful expression off his face. Arthur, in the meanwhile, seemed perfectly content before declaring in a loud, clear, and almost triumphant voice, “I decree that drawing one’s sword is here by illegal.”

Oh. Joy.

Touji sighed, the tendons in his hands tightening around his sheathed and now, presumably useless sword. He could feel the lightning spiritual power building within his blade, begging to be unleashed, a torrent of sparks and bolts that promised to wash away the world in a single strike. The older man closed his eyes in frustration, but when they reopened, his gaze was only steel and determination.

I still have that one attack.

With that single thought, Touji solidified his stance, his weight on his extended right leg, his sheath pressed to his left side, his right hand tight and ready to draw his sword in a moment’s notice. He didn’t flinch, even watching as Arthur charged forward, ready to deliver what would most likely be the last series of blows.

Not until I see the whites of his eyes …, he thought.

[Kk. Done. Cliffhanger!]
I'm voting Arthur on this one because, as far as I saw, he held the upper hand throughout the battle.
Arthur
Arthur
This was a very tough decision as both posts were great. I have to pick...

(Cliffhanger)

JK, I pick Touji
I vote Touji. This one's a tough choice, but I base my decision less on where the fight has already gone, and more on what the possibilities are for where it could go from here. Touji's bankai isn't active yet, so he has more up his sleeves than Arthur, and a lot of his abilities are extremely damaging to be hit with. The decree hasn't stopped him from using all of his draws yet, just limited the number he's able to use without inflicting too much damage on himself.
più di un anno fa gracen_silence said…
Been awhile.. But anyway, I also vote for Touji. ^.^
Alright, well the vote stands at 3 for Arthur and 3 for Touji. Onix, the onus is on you to cast the deciding vote.
I feel need to mentone in S3raphymn's post Arthur could not declare drawing a blade illegal. Towards end of ability it sais basic techniques like blocking parrying attacking iaijutusu and so on cant be declared illegal. If so it would kinda make the blade oped. kinda late now but just saying
So, obviously Onix hasn't posted his vote yet. I'd rather not delay this too long, but I think we should give him the rest of the day to do so. We'll figure something out if he doesn't.
I'm the deciding vote. My god.
worried
Arthur. No one hate me.
Heh, no hating dude, was a close vote, just goes to show how good the fight is looking. Anyway, Hadez, that means you're the final poster for this fight again.
sry for wait ill have my next post up before tomorrow but for now im a lil busy
-In Arena-

The two combatants stood opposite of each other for a little bit after the law was declared.

Arthur: Not to kick you while you are down but Electric attacks are Taxed by 50%.

After uttering his final word he Shunpoed next to Touji and slashed his blade hitting nothing but air. Touji ducked the attack and was ready to draw his blade but hesitated taking a knee to the face instead. Arthur jumped up over Touji who was laying on his back after the knee. Arthur punched and sent a flaming lion head towards Touji who rolled out of the way and and climbed to his feet. Quickly getting up and removing the hilt of his blade from the sheath and firing 5 bladed components at Arthur at blinding speed. Arthur stops mid step as he is hit once in the hip once in the stomach once in the lower and once in the upper left lung once in the left bicep. After a deep and strained breath Arthur gives a smerk.

Arthur: I have to admit i didn't see that attack coming. Had it hit just over to the right then i wouldn't be standing here. But it appears that luck is on my side. Still the fight has to continue. In interest of fair play Ill give you a chance to enter bankai. That way everyone can see what their next captain commander may be capable of.

Touji: Well arnt you a lucky and cocky brat. That attack only missed your heart because i didn't want to kill another valuable shinigami in this silly little tournament. Yes it would be nice to have me enter bankai and show everything off but i think im going to call it a quits. It was a good fight but i don't really want to go through another one or two of these.

Arthur: If that is what you wish. Nice match my good sir.

Announcer: Well i guess that means the winner is Arthur.

The crowd didn't seem as excited for this victory nor was Arthur. As he walked out of the arena Arthur glanced up at the sky

Arthur: (Thinking to self) Why have the stars aligned in such to let a fool like me fall my way up the ladder. Touji could have very well won that fight from the beginning.(Arthur then walks over to Touji) You didn't have to let me win.

Touji: I know. But the seat of captain commander is one that i am not necessary interested in at this point. Anyway someone younger may be better suited to fill it.

Arthur: Maybe

Well that's it. Sry if its a disappointment or something. Kinda having computer problems and was barley able to set enough time aside to write this up before i went to tackle the stupidity that is random computer errors.
Alright, well that's the end of the first round of fights. We'll move directly into the next couple of fights soon enough, so I'll provide a quick rundown of what they look like.

Renee vs. Tekin
Satoshi vs. Arthur

I determined the order of the first fight through the use of an online coin flip, and thus I will be writing the first third of that fight. I will do my best to do your character justice, Zordaik. As for the second fight, since both characters are Hadez's, he can decide for himself how he wants that fight to proceed. I look forward to seeing how this next round goes.
Oh, just one more thing. I managed to do a disservice to shukun in the Squad 0 introduction post, and left out his character. As such, I've devoted a bit of time to introducing him properly. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Rojin awoke to a dark room…big surprise. Without windows, the room was always lacked natural light. He sat up on the edge of his bed, bleary eyes adjusting to the scant light eddying out from the hallway. His vision had thankfully remained pretty consistent, even in old age, though his joints sure hadn’t, as he quickly reminded himself by standing up. Aches sprouted anew all over his body, though he resisted the urge to hunch over in agony. He didn’t like seeing himself as old.

He quickly dressed, hitching his sword to his side. He forced himself to stand straight as he walked down the glowing hallways, always awash in that eerie magical light. He hated it, but he bore it without too much argument. It was much more interesting to chat with people about things that got his mind off this place, though almost everyone had grown bored of his political banter. His conversations on the weather were hardly paid any attention anymore. That didn’t matter though, he liked to hear himself talk, and he had long since stopped caring about the perspectives of most of his fellow Squad 0 members.

All except for Cadence of course. That girl was a wonder to talk to. She never seemed to care a whit for what he was talking about, seeming lost in thought half the time, and the other half she spent searching down that skin-tight uniform of hers for any number of odd items. There was no shame in it, it was a beautiful thing to watch her flaunt those curves and that flexibility of hers, and as such he refused to avert his eyes like the others. It would be a shame to let such a view go to waste. Occasionally, he’d ask her what she was thinking about, and it always ended up being the most random thing imaginable. She alone made this place bearable, bringing a smile to his face every time they talked, even when she was self-narrating.

She was on his mind now, and so he wandered the halls, listening for the tell-tale sound of her high heels clacking against the floor. He was a patient man, but as each hall he passed proved empty, he started to wonder. The girl hardly spent any time in her room. He eventually decided to go there anyway, perhaps she was still asleep. Oddly enough, the door was open and the room abandoned, some of its usual clutter strewing the floor but no clothing in the closet and no blankets on the bed.

That was odd. A piece of paper with the imperial seal on it caught his eye. He felt as though he could remember having a paper like that somewhere in the pile within his room, though it had slipped his mind before. He picked it up, scanning the words on the page. He scowled.

Rojin: THOSE BASTARDS!

His voice echoed across the halls, though he knew no one could hear. He’d missed the meeting, though he already knew what had happened. He had sensed this storm coming a mile away – Soul Society was doubtlessly in need of them. He didn’t know how bad the damage was, but he knew it was bad enough. Mainly, though, he was just angry that no one had bothered to call on him when he hadn’t shown up at the meeting… How long had he been asleep?

Well, he knew the way out. He relaxed his posture, bending his gnarled old body to reduce the pain in his joints and back. He felt his age now, it made little sense to deny it, especially with no one around. He turned his head to and fro, looking around him at the empty corridors and series of doors all around him. He’d been in Squad 0 for a tremendous length of time, never liked this place. Odd, then, that just as he was leaving, he felt it was starting to grow on him.
I enjoyed it you got him down perfect
più di un anno fa rantora13 said…
i got a new zanpakuto upgrade on the newest post of make your own zanpakuto.it will be rantoras sword just updated to make stronger.tell me if theres somthing wrong with the dezine ill make it better if needed or tone it down ifneeded.this will be the 0 squad person.hope hes decent enough to get captian.
Glad to hear it, shukun. As for your blade, rantora, I'll review it when I get home, but as I mentioned before, there are no ranks in Squad 0. They are all equal in authority, so there is no captain seat to be had.
It hadn’t taken too long for the Squad 4 members to heal her injuries, yet to her, it seemed to take ages. Tekin hadn’t fought in the first round, and she worried that she wouldn’t be back to normal before the fight started. Nonetheless, she had enough time to walk over to the waiting area afterward before the next round was announced.

Announcer: And now, we start the second round of fights. The first fight pits Renee Chevalier against the fourth seat member of the 7th Squad, Tekin Kukuze!

They both walked quickly to the entrance. Renee gave her opponent a quick glance, feeling a flash of pity. He was young, far too young to have entered into a tournament such as this, and certainly too inexperienced to be fighting a captain. She didn’t know anything about him, and it seemed very few people did. It was no surprise why; he could scarcely look at her for even a moment, his eyes flitting to her and away. He seemed nervous, the smile on his face almost frozen. Still, she wouldn’t underestimate him.

She took her place opposite him, this time choosing to unsheathe her blade immediately, holding the hilt in her right and the blade with her left, cool steel on steel. As she watched him take his stance, she realized she had been right not to underestimate him. His fluid, swaying stance seemed to prepare him for any number of attacks, both blades of his pointed backward behind him as he held their hilts in tight fists. He still refused to look at her directly, though from the way his eyes darted around her, he certainly could tell what her stance and position were. She was loathe to start the fight off, the added uncertainty staying her blade.

He seemed less reserved. He didn’t lunge at her, almost dancing his way across the arena, closing the distance. His eyes shifted around so much it was a wonder they could focus on anything, though Renee kept her stance, and her gaze, focused only on him and his position. He lashed out with a strike well before he seemed to be in melee range, but she was forced to parry the sudden jab. How had he managed that? Her surprise gave him an opening, and he quickly closed the remaining distance, launching an intense flurry of strikes. Her blade and left arm allowed her to parry the majority, but a few hit their marks here and there, scoring light wounds in her right bicep and cheek, as well as across the sides of her neck. He dodged around quickly chanted Haien, spinning around it to her left side before lashing out with his right sword. Renee blocked, creating a zone of intense friction around her sword to slow his ability to withdraw the blade. She used the opening, firing Ōkasen from her left hand. It didn’t leave him room to dodge to the left or right, forcing him to duck the attack. She slid under it, readying for a strike at his now mostly vulnerable body.

Tekin: Sublimate…Glacial River, Volcanic Spring!

The blades changed themselves, one now covered in glistening ice and the other steaming as though from sudden intense heat. He twirled the ice katana, spawning a series of icicles that surrounded her. She was open.

Renee: Shit.

The icicles shot toward her, a quick twist of her body saving her from the worst of the wounds, though 2 of them still drove themselves into her left side and calf. She still propelled herself forward, performing a sweeping strike towards her opponent. She realized too late that what she was seeing was a sheen of mist reflecting his image, her arm plunging through it with a hiss of vaporizing water. She was lucky that she’d thrust forward with her left arm, and thus left no burn or pain.

She fell on the other side of it, rolling with her momentum and just barely intercepting another strike from her opponent. She let the force of the strike push her back, landing by sliding backward on her feet and raising both hands toward him.

Renee: Hadō #63: Raikōhō.

He dodged out of the way of the strike, but the mist surrounding him and the water that had gathered beneath him from the condensation it formed acted as conductors. The blast hit him, frying his nerves for a moment. Renee flash stepped to both sides of him, slashing across his chest and back, leaving long trails of sparks, and then aimed a kick at his back, sending him reeling upward. He tried to stop himself, but a moment too late as the sparks came in contact with the smoke above him, unleashing a series of small explosions.

He appeared beneath the explosion immediately, char covering much of his front and back. He stood there silently, regarding her with wary eyes that never held her own.

Renee: You’ve been awfully quiet.

He smirked nervously: C-could say the s-same of you.

Such an odd young man. Was he actually nervous to talk to her like this? It seemed insane that someone like him who had fought with such assurance and seeming ease would be afraid of basic conversation. Yet somehow, she respected him more for it. He was superhumanly dangerous, yet this attitude of his made her feel comfortable. She couldn’t help but see a bit of Isao in this boy. It relaxed her some, and she smiled despite herself. This would be interesting.

End part 1.
Tekin watched Renee's eyes carefully, slowly creating distance between them at the same time. As soon as the smile crossed Renee's face, Tekin lept back, allowing the steam from his blade to begin to travel toward her.

She quickly dashed toward her opponent, raining down a barrage of strikes unto him. Tekin, dancing from side to side, managed to avoid a majority of the blows, with the exception of a small gash along his chest. As the strike fell along the length of his torso, Tekin lept into the air, delivering a vast multitude of slashes, all of which were parried by a stationary Renee, who raised her hand toward him.

Renee: Hado one, Sho!

The hado put Tekin off guard just long enough for Renee to effectively attack his flanks. Pushing herself forward, she took her blade in two hands, but immediately lost her balance and nearly fell to the ground. Regaining her balance, the woman looked to her feet, sighing as she saw ice binding them to the floor. Renee then aimed her left palm toward the ground as she looked toward Tekin. The boy wouldn't make eye contact, instead looking to his deep blue katana. He then pointed his blade at Renee, who shot a low level kido to shatter the ice. Looking up, she darted forward, narrowly avoiding a massive block of ice that had fallen from above.

Leaping upwards, Renee came down hard on Tekin, slashing and jabbing at the young man before leaping back and firing a bolt of lightning at head level. He leapt over the blast and landed nimbly a few feet closer to his opponent. Renee quickly raised her blade to parry a barrage of attacks from the boy. As he leapt back, she began her own multitude of swings, forcing Tekin back, and firing several low level hado followed by a Shakkaho.

Tekin crossed his blades in front of his face, shielding himself from the kido before lunging toward Renee. As she sidestepped the stab, he twirled about, attacking several more times and ending his assault with a well placed kick, sending Renee skidding several feet as he came in for another vicious combo. Renee backed up one step to avoid the steaming blade, but was forced to block several more strikes before leaping back and creating a zone of high friction to slow him just enough to give her time to fire a Sokatsui. The blast of blue energy rushed toward Tekin, but was stopped suddenly by a thick wall of ice that seemed to have appeared from nowhere. The ice wall shattered as he leapt toward his foe, using the sharp ice shards as distraction while he soared toward Renee. His steaming blade clashed with hers, showering the ground with a cloud of sparks. The steam coming off his blade crawled up her arm, freezing in a tendril-like formation. He then swung the blade into the air, Renee dragged by her arm after it. As the ice turned back into steam, she was thrown into a nearby wall. Tekin watched her recover from the attack, breathing heavily.
As Renee rose to her feet, Tekin prepared for another combo. Both combatators were prepared for one final skirmish.
Good post Zordaik! Alright, time to vote everyone.
Zordiak if you want too you can prote your charcter to the 5th seat or i'm willing to dis-red Kintaro and you can make your charcter 3rd seat of 7th squad if you take my offer up i'll make post of shin premoteing your charcter =)
Well i was unsure who to vote for so i was gunna wait a little but everyone else is taking forever to vote. Way to go guys. So instead i went to a solid technique of decision making called the coin flip. After 3 flips to definitively decide the coin landed 3 times on same side and thus my vote goes to Renee.
im going to be gone for a week...not really wanting to go but it's one of those i have no choice things but I'll be back Monday or maybe sunday not sure yet....regardless of that it was a very tough one to call had to read it several times both fought equaly in my opinion but im giving it to Renee because of the fact that Tekin has a problem talking around women and i could see that as a problem when there's women around and orders are going to be given fast
I also choose renee
Wolfmaster, so long as it's not too much of a nuisance, I would like to take your offer.