Brooke and Julian Brooke ღ Julian: The Priss and The Stoner fan Thread

Team_Brooke posted on Jul 20, 2010 at 05:00PM
Welcome! So basically this is the place, where everyone who loves this awesome couple can come and talk with fellow BJu lovers! Whoever believes that Brooke + Julian = Destiny and that the Priss & the Stoner end up together is more than welcome here!
Now pull up a chair and relax with a glass of wine (because it says "do me")!

List of Pervertees
♥ Anna - link
♥ Charley - link
♥ Elle - link
♥ Elli - link
♥ Grace - link
♥ Jen - link
♥ Kaitie - link
♥ Laura - link
♥ Logan - link
♥ Simona - link
♥ Sophie - link
last edited on Aug 24, 2010 at 05:12PM

Brooke and Julian 700 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 700

più di un anno fa lies4theliars said…
well done 600th reply :D:D

yh thy say tht q/c r gonna get most screen tie geez i hope not !
y cnt naley brulian get tons :D
più di un anno fa Team_Brooke said…
Yay!!! And 25th page! Not bad considering only 3 people helped for this! ;)

Yes! More Naley and more Brulian. Like someone's said in a forum:
Out of the 40 minutes that each episode is they must give
1. 15 mins for Naley
2. 15 mins for Brulian
3. and the 10 remaining mins should be the supporting cast

I would rather give 40 minutes only Brooke and Julian, but since that can't happen, the plan above works for me! ;)
 Yay!!! And 25th page! Not bad considering only 3 people helped for this! ;) Yes! più Naley and più
lol yh sounds good :D
40 mins of brulain pure bliss hehe but the naleyers which used to b me well still is bt i thought thy got a little boring season 5 :/

they should lk tke an episode n focus it on one of the 2 couples n do tht each tme aout so we knw how to skip qlinn episodes :L
Oh LOL! I am a naleyer, too, (they are my #3 TV couple) but it's Brulian > Naley for me, so... But I'm Ok with some Naley in it!

And that would be really great! Knowing when to watch and when to skip! ;)
mischievous
yh thy shoudl do a now comes a quinn scene frm demand we have to tell u ths as some viewers may liek to switch off now :) urs always marcus
lolz
mischievous
LMFAO That would be perfect and then you wouldn't need to search for your ipod! ;) But I don't think that Mark would ever say such a thing! When it comes to his beloved Quinn, he will try to do whatever he can so that she will get the most screentime, the most viewers etc. :P
big smile
Don't know if you 're still here Sophie, but I gotta go now! Talk to ya! ;)
Anyone on?
più di un anno fa leytonfaan_18 said…
I did not know this existed, count me in though :)
I'm Laura btw :D
Hey Laura! I'm adding you to the list!

Anyone on???
yh me julians got twitter LMFAO austins a legend! haha
WORD x100000000000000000000000000
haha!!! "senstive julian" hehe
laugh
OMFG And I thought I couldn't love Austin any more!!! Gahhhh! It's awesome!!!! I doubt there is another TV or even movie character who is on twitter!!!
lol not one tht the actual actor made hehe it ws funnier whn julain over took his twitter! lolz
last edited più di un anno fa
Yh! That was GOLD! But he doesn't need to hack Austin's twitter anymore! LOL Now we can get news from Julian 24/7 !!!! :D
hehe he cnt pot spoilers though =( well he ws tking haley flowers not much of a spoiler lol bt yh he prob get sacked if he did tht lol so lets he he dnt
big smile
LOL Maybe! But from what he's writing, we can't take everything he says seriously!!! Though this tweet gives me hope:
HEY!!! I don't care what the doctors say!!! I believe in my heart that she CAN get pregnant. And I am going to try until we do!!!

Maybe he knows something we don't know! *wink wink*
ohh didnt see tht post :) interesting ;) i hope she does cos weve spke about ths loads it would b like totally ace better thn haley AGAIN dnt gt me wrong i luv haly/naley bt she already hd a baby :/
bt i still cnt wait to see her n new season
ITA

Oh, I think Julian's tweets will always make my day! LOL Did you see that he is only following Oprah?!?!? LMFAO
i kno i noticed tht lolz he got a lot of follwers though haha
austin tweets more thn austin lolz
LOL Yeah!!!!! I can't decide who I love more: Austin or Julian? :D
haha "Sperm count is not what makes a man. It is compassion and love and commitment!!!" LMFAO! austin/julian thy both rock haha
Gahhhhhhh! This awesomeness is killing meeeeee! :D

Turns out "Julian bringing flowers to Haley" is legit:
 Gahhhhhhh! This awesomeness is killing meeeeee! :D Turns out "Julian bringing fiori to Haley" is l
ohh cool who where u find the pic lol its not mh of a spoiler hope he dnt gt into trouble doubt it thy cnt jst exctly kill julian off can thy ! thn id like to see his tweets! haah
Here: link

I don't think it's toooo spoilerish. I mean he bought Haley flowers... So what? It's not sth important like Brooke getting pregnant! LOL
lol yh he defo wouldnt hint at tht ! lol! hehe no way! lolz

haha i wonder if sophia follows julian haha

Sadly no...

She doesn't... yet? Hope she does soon! And she actually acknowledged him! LOL
what ? acknowledged how?? lol
hehe so whn u bk at school?
laugh
She tweeted this: @AUS10NICHOLS You're my hero. What is up with Julian getting so sensitive this year, by the way?? ;)
And Austin tweeted back: @SophiaBush you're my hero 2. I don't know what's goin on with him. But I made him start his own twitter and he got 1000 followers in 5 min

LOL

I start school on September 13.
oh lol haha she should follow him :D i would if i had twitter hehe

lucky !!! or wht! september ill b like hallf way through term =( im doing maths hmewrk right now!
heart
Really?!?! Gah!!! I feel lucky now! But still... school sucks!

Anyway, I have to go now Sophie 'cause it's a little late here! Hope to talk to you soon again! Good luck with school! ;) Byeeeee <3

P.S. Did you see that S/A image? It's adorable!!! Hnd holding again!!!! <3
 Really?!?! Gah!!! I feel lucky now! But still... school sucks! Anyway, I have to go now Sophie 'caus
più di un anno fa oth_leyton_tla said…
heart
Oh my god Elli that image ^^^ gahhhh! I loe it, there holding hands and mirroring each others stand <33 Where did you get it from?

And Sophia's tweet to Austin made my heart melt, I love it when they talk to each other over twitter :')
anyone on??
smile
Hey Sophie!
hey elli :) r u sill on nver seen ur reply tull jst now hehe :)
Anyoneeeee? OMG This place = DEAD!!!
I need momma Baker, RIGHT NOW!!!
 I need momma Baker, RIGHT NOW!!!
Hahaa. I'm here :P
big smile
Hey Laura!!! Woo hoo! Someone's finally in! What's up?
Heeey. Nothing really aha, just doing some boring college work :P
What about you?:)
Nothing... School starts in 2 weeks :( Same for One Tree Hill!!! Gah! Can't wait :)
You go back in 2 weeks? Lucky you, I only have like 6 days until college. Exicited for OTH though :D:D
I'm now watching that scene where Brooke and Julian meet at the USO concert. Just thought i'd say seeing as this is the Brulan spot and all :P
laugh
GREASE 2
hey anyone on?/
big smile
Meeeeeeeeeeee :P 12 more days! 13 for us who watch it online...
i kno =( one extra day =( plus i cnt wtch it tull im hoe frm school unless imm up super early :L
i did tht for seaosn 7 finale thts how sad i am hehe hws u ? :) promos fab :D
luved who brooke wsnt nasty n the way she sd it to haley :)
heart
IKR?!?! It's so frustrating! Once I come back from school, I go immediately to watch OTH! Can't help it!

Yh It was in a joking manner and not an accusation! I think it was really funny!

And OMG we didn't get to talk about BDavis_Baker!!! ;)
 IKR?!?! It's so frustrating! Once I come back from school, I go immediately to watch OTH! Can't help
laugh
oh yh :) i seen tht lol :D she doesnt tweet mch bt its still good :D
austin is still king of tweets haha :L oh and where u want thm to gt married lk beach naley style proper church style or leyton middle of nowhere style :D didnt knw how to describe leytons it ws epic :D :L bt i dnt knw where it ws :L
heart
Totally! It's really perfect though! Putting Baker in the end of the username and having a proposal picspam as a background... EPIC Though Brucas fans didn't take it very well! They are really nasty! Now they don't like Sophia/Brooke anymore... I really wonder how they like Brucas/Chophia since they hate Brooke, Lucas, Chad and Sophia!!! :(

Anyway... LOL I'm not sure where they got married but it's a beautiful place! Church works for me, but I think that a wedding in the beach would be really cool (although most fans would complain about stealing it from Naley). The Biltmore Estate in Asheville would be PERFECT!!! That place is WONDERFUL!!! <3
 Totally! It's really perfect though! Putting Baker in the end of the username and having a proposal p