Devil the cat Sorry, I Guess

devilthecat56 posted on Nov 02, 2014 at 03:59AM
welp i know im most likely not going to get a response but i would have a clear conscious if i said this, it been 4 years since i have been on here and i looked at some of my old stuff and i literally cringed/cried of embarassment i want to go back in time and punch my little 11 year old face i really want to at the time i probably thought i was the baddest little bitch ever but now i look at those god dammed posts , comments , messages and i mentally scream "why" im so done with myself with my younger self like i feel so bad to certain people because to them i probably looked like a creepy stalker, like for real i was so immature and stupid i really wish i hadnt been so ignorant,..... but hey i was only a child trying to be a grown up which i failed miserably at what an embarassment such a shame xc
now to apologize to those who ive agonized, i am quite sorry i really am i didnt realize what i was saying n i guess that is all for this pity fest but i really hope someone sees this , >-> now wach as i come back later cringing at this post

Devil the cat No risposte