fanpop Users Wicked experiences

aholic posted on Apr 24, 2008 at 07:58PM
Okay here you can tell us your weird story! I know I have some.

fanpop Users 23 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa aholic said…
Once upon a time when I was four, lol :P A stroke of lightning hit our car and house, but we did'nt knew it. Nothing really happened but we were chocked because it looked like a lightning bolt. Later that day, we found out that 2 men were killed on the football field because they got hit by the same lightning bolt. It was so weird and it looked so bright. Smoke came up from the ground where it hit. It was just so weird because it was so close to our house.
più di un anno fa meeee said…
This isn't weird just cool today(25/april/2008)I got to hold the oscar won for best song-falling slowly.
Yay meeee...
How come?
The producer of Once went to my school she brought the Oscar to school everyone was crowded around it taking pictures on their phones I'd lost mine and then I had a random conversation with her that went something like this:
Me:Can I touch it?
Her:Why not.
Me:Can I hold it?
Her:Okay.
Me:IT'S SO SHINY!
Me:Can I call it Jacob instead of Oscar?
Her:Why?
Me:Because Joseph and Mike are already taken.
Her:By who?
Me:By the tin of black paint on the stage and the paint brush.
Her:Which is which?
Me:The paint can's Joseph and the brush is Mike?
Her:Okay call it Jacob if you want.
Me:Yay
Me:Can I steal it?
Her:Okay...Wait no don't steal it.
Me:Fine, I'll make a plan with Chris on how to steal it.
Her:Is Chris still here?
Me:Yup it's his birthday everyday now, he had an extra one this year well gotta go Aoife will kill me if I make her miss her bus again.(hands back Oscar)
Her:Bye
Me:Bye

The plan made was my friend Aoife will distract everyone Chris will steal the Oscar and I'll leave a note saying 'I.O.U 1 Oscar' it will be kept in my house.

Oh, by the way Aoife didn't miss her bus...
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa dazl said…
Meeee, you worry me...
Haha :P me too.
Hmmmmmmm........ lots of people say that about me
By the way Chris is the school caretaker.
più di un anno fa Cinders said…
If I had something clever to say here, I would, but I think meeee just stole my thunder.
I'm sorry ; )
You don't have to be sorry because you're lucky.
*Has lucky party*
*Invites everyone*
*looks at the invitation and wonder why meeee did'nt wrote when*
*Tells aholic the party is on forever and that he can come and go as he pleases*
YAY
più di un anno fa hooch-is-crazy said…
*as usual isn't invited*

*takes eden hostage*

*realises hasn't seen eden around much*

*takes dazl hostage*
*tells hooch that for once he's included in everyone*
più di un anno fa amazondebs said…
naa hooch does class as everyone lol

*also worries about eden*

okays my latest strange thing is i have vampire bites
no i'm not on drugs and no i don't think i have actually been bitten by a vampire (that type of thinking is for when i have officially gone insane and think spike is a real person)
anyways one day a while back my mum noticed two marks on the back of my neck, they were already scars like they had healed a while back and they are very prominent two puncture looking marks
when i get my camera i will upload a picture but they creep me out slightly and you can't just see them either if you run our finger over them my neck actually feels dinted
Creepy, Debs.
più di un anno fa DrDevience said…
Eden was hanging out in the link just yesterday ;>

I gots stories galore, but not the time to type one out right now...
più di un anno fa fitzdude said…
me n a bunch of friends are pretty sure we saw a ghost one night - in a local primary school we were hangin bout
più di un anno fa iloveWENTZ said…
speekin of ghosts...
my sis had an mp3 player and it could record stuff so one night we when into a grave yard at night and placed the mp3 player deep into the graveyard nxt 2 a grave stone of a guy so that we could possobly hear a ghost. sooooooooooooo we left and came bach a 1/2 hour later and listened 2 the mp3 while we walked into a store and my sis and i freaked out cuz we heard the goast say GO AWAY!!!!!

my friends and other family say its fake but think about it. *who would go ito a grave yard at like 10;00 at nighy (otha than us)
*and the voice sounded immortal

*plus 4 the nxt few weeks weird things mkept happening in our house
più di un anno fa dazl said…
I was at the beach with my friend this evening, at about 12:30am, and we were just chilling out. We could have sworn we heard footsteps on the road behind us. The area around the beach is supposed to be haunted, because of suicides in the area, and the ship that is sunk out in the deeper area of the bay.
più di un anno fa hellgirl223 said…
creepy ! ! !