fanpop Users New Look profilo Page ... Now te See It, Now te Don't!!!

Cammie posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 07:00PM
Hey guys, have any of you gotten a glimpse of the new-look profile page?
When I came the profile page was totally revamped. Our name is in purple/lavender colour - not blue. Also the props are all boxed in purple/lavender outline and the spot section is shoved over to the left instead of the right side. Some other changes as well.
The only prob was most of the rightside of the page was totally blank.
I then clicked on my updates and all of a sudden the profile page was back to it's original format.
Now, I'm on medication as I have a terrible cold but I swear I am not taking any mind-altering substances.
Can anyone that's observed what I'm talking about please add comments.

EDIT: Oh come guys, someone must have seen it? I don't have special access to Fanpop yet unreleased features.
last edited on Jan 03, 2009 at 08:25PM

fanpop Users 21 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa germany123 said…
maybe they are trying oot new stuff!?
people have siad they wanted their profiles to be revamped so maybe you can choose a colour scheme now??

if we get music im leaving fanpop...:P
p.s.mine looks normal
più di un anno fa Cammie said…
Have you seen what I'm talking about, gemmy?
Double post.
Or maybe you knew what I was gonna ask ... hey, you a witch too?
più di un anno fa Spotty_Vision21 said…
The only modifications I'd consider are chooseable color schemes (to an extent), and being able to move around the boxes.

And I'd be right behind you, gerley.
più di un anno fa hellgirl223 said…
No :(
the plot thickens..some users cant see their profile pages..i say new profile coming soon
*looks into crystal ball*
hmmm foggy im unsure if i can hear music...
It's taken me more than 20mins to be able to access my profile and updates. I could go to my history and be able to click on places I've visited on Fanpop to day but it was refusing to let me in through normal means.

My bubbling cauldron agrees with gemmy's crystal ball!
più di un anno fa MrAlex said…
No changes to my profile page...

But i agree that we should be able to choose colour and layout schemes for our profiles. Like on YouTube or something o_O
più di un anno fa pollyloveshouse said…
I couldn't acces my profile at all for about half an hour, but I've checked and there was nothing different...
più di un anno fa Spotty_Vision21 said…
Papa did mention there were some changes coming, although he couldn't/wouldn't tell what...
più di un anno fa ArabellaElfie said…
Last night I thought it looked different - in the way you described Cammie- but it was very late and I was deep into a fanfic so I wrote it off as one of those moments when you just see things.

Maybe I am not as crazy as previously disgnoised.
più di un anno fa ineedcoffee said…
well all I can say is I have to use the refresh button to get new updates so hope this is them not my computer...lol
Cammie, is link the type of thing you were talking about? I had the spots boxes down on the left below my info box and the prop icons surrounded in that purple box...
più di un anno fa hooch-is-crazy said…
hmm, I like that.
YES, Polly, that's it!

I'm glad someone else has seen it ... I was beginning to think I was losing the plot, lol!
più di un anno fa Snerkie said…
that just looks like what happens when your internet or the site is bugging up a bit? it goes down to a basic level as the links for the props have the borders around then and it's cleaner to have them not there
Yeah I've seen things like that before when the internet isn't working so well, I don't neceserily know whether I've seen it look exactly like that before, i never took much notice of it before
più di un anno fa Mallory101 said…
this has happened to me and it was strange but i got off internet and came back on and it was fine,proably just a glitch
I saw something entirely different. I went to the main page and the background was black. PS Cam, I think that was just a glitch, i got those loads of times.
last edited più di un anno fa
Oh wait, never min, I clicked on it again, saw it again, then refreshed and I think they did change it for real =P