fanpop Users Why did te choose the icona te did?

maybeastarbucks posted on Jul 15, 2007 at 09:20PM
Hello, all. I chose this one because when I'm on fanpop I almost feel like I have no life and I hold my head in my hands. Then I look up and think of a great pick idea. I was wondering why you chose yours? By the way, this is not a picture of me. I just googled Sad Guy Pictures.
last edited on Jul 15, 2007 at 09:20PM

fanpop Users 59 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 59

più di un anno fa harold said…
I change my profile portrait every month. Each month I try to come up with one that is significantly different (in time period, in appearance, in composition, or any combination of these) from the previous one, but they are always pictures of me.

Incidentally, I liked your old icon. Any chance you'll post it here so that other users can remember you from it?
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa DrDevience said…
I travel for a living so I thought this hotel shot was fitting to my personality and lifestyle.
più di un anno fa maybeastarbucks said…
You can see my old icon link.
I chose that one because I just thought it was a funny picture.
più di un anno fa PkmnTrainerJ said…
This one is a picture of me I took when I found my camera again.
più di un anno fa benji said…
Much like Harold, I like to change my image about monthly , but mine is to show what I'm currently 'most buzzed' about. First it was comics, it was a good month for me, so I chose Namor, the next month or so it was Doctor Who Season 3 ending, and this month I'm on a MASSIVE Final Fantasy IX geek-off with myself, thus I chose Zidane :)
più di un anno fa natasa84 said…
Because i'm huge friends fan!!
più di un anno fa AmyFitz said…
This one's been mine from the start. It's a picture of me in France, just outside Paris. Taken a year ago, so I look slightly younger than I do now.

I chose it simply because it's a halfway-decent picture of me!

xxx
più di un anno fa cressida said…
It's me. Someone else caught the spontaneous pose, and while I like it, I altered the colors/brightness/tinting of the picture to make it a little more quirky.
più di un anno fa emilee24 said…
I look happy in my picture, and I am a happy person
più di un anno fa papa said…
Fanpop is sort of like my office (I'm one of the 4 fanpop worker-bees), so I figure I might as well have a picture of my kids on my virtual "desk" at work!
più di un anno fa caintil31 said…
i'm a harry potter dork and my house is Ravenclaw
più di un anno fa Sazza said…
i chose to put a pic of me as my icon because it is my mum's fav pic of me and i do believe it is the only picture where i am actually looking at the camera without pulling a stupid face.
più di un anno fa marissa said…
i still cant decide on an icon! i constantly change mine....

if i watch a movie i like, i'll change my picture to a character from it, if im watching a show i like, i'll change it....

i dont think i'll ever decide on just one!
più di un anno fa kathiria82 said…
At first I had a picture of myself. This one is a picture of my nephew, who I love to death.
più di un anno fa knifewrench said…
My picture (and username) are taken from season 5 episode 21 of scrubs when the jantor invents the knifewrench, originally I hoped it would be animated but it seems icons don't work like that. I'm not feeling too good at the moment so I shall continue this message in the morning.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­

I've occasionally thought of uploading a picture of myself but I like having a username relevant to my picture. I could create a knifewrench and take a photo of myself holding it.

Thank you everyone for reading my annoying thought procceses concerning my icon
più di un anno fa tubby2002 said…
I change it a lot but right now I have my eye, cuz I have a thing for eyes...I might be changing it in the next week or so to another one of my eyes that i photoshopped and I like a lot...
più di un anno fa meeee said…
I just felt like changing mine after watching the episode of family guy where Stewie says:"If Cookie Monster calls tell him I'm not talking to him until he gets out of Rehab".I couldn't get any pictures of the family guy cookie monster so I got the real one.
più di un anno fa nickthegreek said…
it's the logo of my favourite team!
più di un anno fa doonis said…
A doonis is a weird creature that me and my friend made up a long time ago, and a few years ago we decided to wear costumes of them to our school for Halloween (yes, we looked very weird). So, anyway, I decided to use the username doonis, and my picture is of me wearing my doonis costume :)
I love Sex and the City at the moment. ;)
più di un anno fa meeee said…
New icon: This is a picture of my dog who had to be put down today because he was really sick he was a border collie.
più di un anno fa alinazeer said…
This is my daughter's picture & this picture is everywhere even at my work and fanpop is my second home so without her its incomplete.
più di un anno fa thecon said…
Mine is a Snow Duck I made at Uni... its about 5 feet tall and took ages to build, thats not really an answer though.... I would put a pic of me up, but I like to keep an air of mystery.....
più di un anno fa Jonapello23 said…
This is a picture I found when making a pic. First i has the UMD mascot, but that got boring.
più di un anno fa Cinders said…
Um. It's me. :o)
I added the Michael Scott quote "Get my fris on." to my icon...
più di un anno fa marissa said…
i love it, maybeastarbucks
più di un anno fa jane-willow said…
i chose mine because love her, and i think its just a cool picture :)
I know I said a while back that I'd never change my icon, but this was too priceless to pass up.
più di un anno fa Snerkie said…
i saw a t-shirt once that said "Elvis Who?" on it and i thought i'd make my own "Godzilla Who?" one :) lol
più di un anno fa JKMcD said…
Mine is one of my senior pictures from October 2004. I'm actually debating on changing it to a funny face picture(of me), a picture of my son or leaving it....
più di un anno fa Ravenclaw12 said…
i love mine because i am a really big Harry Potter fan!! i also think that Ron and Hermione are so perfect for eachother so i have this icon!!!!!!!! it took me a while to decide because i have alot of pics of Ron and Hermione together. i like this one the best though!
Another new icon from maybeastarbucks? Could it be? Yup, you've seen right. This is one of Milhouse Van Houten of the Simpsons screaming, "I'm freaking out!" I chose it because it makes me laugh every time I see it.
più di un anno fa Jonapello23 said…
This one is one I found online and i though it was really funny
I love Amy Lee, she is brilliant.
più di un anno fa Saphira333 said…
Well my icon is of my favorite character nad animal although my icon changes every 2 weeks because i like loads of things!
più di un anno fa Laura90 said…
I ALWAYS have Lauren Graham as my icon because I think she's an amazing person and a great actress!! :D
più di un anno fa kateliness2 said…
I change my icon all the time :) I love mixing it up. Right now, I have a Wizard of Oz icon because I love the Wizard of Oz. Before this, I had an icon of my cousin.. awww :)
più di un anno fa ecconitro said…
I get tired of my picture after a while and keep changing to another.
più di un anno fa dazl said…
Mine is a picture of me, under the duvet, taken by my friends when we went to Irish college in my last year of school. It has bright pretty colours. I'm easily pleased.
più di un anno fa JKMcD said…
Mine is now my son.
più di un anno fa neeki said…
I'm in love with Pushing Daisies at the moment.
Someone else used the same icon as me (the Jim one) and I kept getting confused on whether i had commented something or not so i changed it lol.
più di un anno fa emirc2363 said…
I picked this icon because Michael Scott is hilarious, and seeing this picture just reminds me of how amazing he is.
più di un anno fa Zerstoren said…
It's my favorite character from a very unknown game that i happen to love.
(Points to anyone that recognizes it)
più di un anno fa fire_and_ice said…
I like the colours and it just reminds me of me. If that makes sense ^^
più di un anno fa DarkSarcasm said…
One of my friends gave me the idea, and I'm obsessed with the writers strike, so... I made this one. =)
più di un anno fa doonis said…
I just thought it was cute.
più di un anno fa hsm123 said…
well i use things sometimes for holidays if there is no holidays i put something i like. Like cupcakes or zanessa picture or anything that i like!
più di un anno fa miss_little said…
it was because i didn't want to tell my sister that i fancied milo ventimiglia because we skit each other over evrything and then she thought i fancied masi oki so i went with it and kept the pic also it shows i like heroes- StRaNgE aNd BoRiNg StOrY!!! sorry for boring you!
più di un anno fa HannaK said…
It scares people ;P