fanpop Users OH SNAP. It's that time again, folks - fanpop Family albero the Third (Return of the Spottacus)

Spotty_Vision21 posted on Mar 22, 2009 at 05:06AM
You remember them. The epic, awe-inspiring images that were the link and the link. Well, my bitches, I'm back for another round. Start submitting any changes or additions to the chart. Deadline = the 26th at midnight. No late submissions.

Fanpop Four are combined the Godfather, and are "parents" of Dazl and her twin eden, DarkSarcasm and her twin misanthrope86, and Cinders. Dazl has a pet Oblix.

Cinders is married to blisslikethis and the mother of yours truly, Spottacus, and her twin AllisonCameron. Spottacus has a pet amazondebs. Spottacus is married to claire-aka-bob.

Cammie sort of adopted amazondebs.

ladolcevita is the cat. Mrow.

Temptasia is the cousin of DarkSarcasm. I suppose one of the f4 has a sibling. xD!

dyoxide is also DarkSaracasm's cousin. Eh, the fanpop four can't all be only children, can they? :P

Saul_Mikoliunas and germany123 are twins, and are amazondebs's nieces. (We decided ArabellaElfie is the mom)

pollyloveshouse is married to Chandlerfan.

oldmovie and Cuddles are engaged. They have a child, Immunity.
OhClip is in "love" with claire-aka-bob, amazondebs, germany123, DarkSarcasm and Spottacus.

Debs is a triplet of nikadawson and arabellaelfie.

eden and johnminh are engaged.

DrDevience and lars are married.

Shadowflame and classicalnadia are cousins.

alexmcneice is dating thecon

Harold and Cammie are roommates.

Nosey is roommates with with Darksarcasm, Dazl, and Eden.
last edited on Mar 22, 2009 at 06:52PM

fanpop Users 12 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa germany123 said…
smile
apart from the fact that aboot 2/3 of these people have disappeared i have nothing to add
più di un anno fa pollyloveshouse said…
=O Like I would still be cheating with Clip, noooooo.
più di un anno fa hooch-is-crazy said…
Me tushtush, rockandroll89 and Alicelattey are quadruplets.
più di un anno fa heeeresjoyce said…
HuddyCrazy1331 and I are the children of Polly and CF. There's a lot more branching off from that, but it can stick to the House spot. :p
più di un anno fa hm94991 said…
laugh
...And apparently I'm having an affair with Polly, although I don't think Chandler knows. >:)
più di un anno fa hm94991 said…
You might need to ask them in case they've broken up. :-(, but last time I checked, jighooligan was going out with Germ.
last edited più di un anno fa
link

There's the link.
blush
hmmm im in a relationship with clip according to that one diagram (I SWEAR HE DRUGGED ME)but yeah..jig and i shared that kiss...*swoon*
And then later ones I think, I remember seeing them on picks.
big smile
hoochy...are you stalking me??
*bats her eyes at him*
wink
That depends, are you stalking me? ;-)