Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP The meeting between witch/wizard and demigods RP

pink-bookworm posted on Aug 01, 2011 at 11:31AM
Here is a RP.
Synopsis: new enemys are awakening for both sides and can they work with each other to succed?

To be a part..
Name
Looks
Personality
Wand or weapon
Powers
Godly parent if demigod
Other

Witches/wizards so far
Blair Estal played by Sparkles3

Demigods so far
Cara played by Nicolicious
Arianna played by Cottonpop
Elizabeth (Liz) played by percy4firever
Alvin Hamilton played by Alvin2442
Akron D Texan played by Alvin2442

Both so far and yes you can be both.
Eliza jones played by pink-bookworm
Alexia l riont played by cinnamonbubble
Ali played by MCF2000
Ryan played by raiyan
Skyler Rose played by indigonova
Leaf played by percabeth_12
Arebella (Bella) played by -Aphrodidte-
The holder of the emerald key and ruby lock (shugo chara)
Dan Matthews played by silver78
last edited on Jan 02, 2013 at 07:30AM

Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP 3232 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 3232

più di un anno fa Silver78 said…
I grimace in my head. "Just cover us in Mist Flames, and we'll be fine." He says, handing me a ring with an indigo gem on it. I concentrate and an indigo flame appears on it. I will it to grow bigger and engulf the other three.
più di un anno fa cinnominbubble said…
I teleport to where they are before turning invisible/intangible
"Alright, let's go."
I follow them by tracking the water particles in their bodies.
We walk around until we encounter a boy with a frog hood. He had teal eyes and black hair. He wore a black and yellow sweater and black jeans, and was sucking a lollipop. "Oh, Near! Finally got out of your hole, huh?" I look at Near, who had a slightly miffed look on his face. "Near, why can he see us? Are you guys friends?" "More like a bad connection I can't cut off. Guys, this is Flan, a master illusionist...Or so he says. That's why he can see through your illusions."
più di un anno fa pink-bookworm said…
I went to Hogwarts to see Harry.
(by the way, Pink-Bookworm, Dan became a werewolf and left Camp Half-Blood and arrived at a camp for Vamps, Werewolves, Cyborgs, blah blah blah....Alexia's following him and some of the friends he made there.) "He helped me solve a case once..." I stick out my hand. "Hi. My name's Dan." I point to Armin."This is my friend, Armin." I point to Lyra. "And this is Lyra, my... err..." "Oh I get it. No need to tell me."Flan says with a sly smile. "So, Near, decided to work on that case, huh? Let me help you. Dan's really working on instinct alone, let a master help you."
Mines not an illusion so he can't see me. I become invisible instead of most and he jumps as I appear in his view. I giggle and dans friends look confused.
"A girl probably just appeared, right? I'd bet that's my half-sister who changed from being mist to being invisible, which is actually an illusion. By the way, she's not supposed to be here."
I let the others see me but keep myself invisible from any eavesdroppers. "I told you I was coming." The others' jaw dropped.
"Tch." I turn to Flan. "Ignore her. Flan, how do you plan on making us invisible?" He pulls out his box and opens it. Gloves appear on his hands. "These are Reality-Illusion Gloves. They turn illusions into the real deal...For a day. Or until they're not needed anymore."
(Haha ok. Now we suddenly have werewolves in this :P)

"Where is everyone else?" Harry said to me.
"I'm not exactly sure."
Harry wrapped his arms around me and I stood there smiling.
(In a way, they were always there, we just never made contact.)

"I'm conjuring up an illusion of an Invisiblity Cloak. Although they are illusions, you'd be stumped on finding someone who can see through ones made by me."
(True, true)

I began telling Harry how boring camp had been without Dan and Alexia.
"Alright, let's do this."
I didn't need it, I just turned back to mist
"Have any suspects?"I ask.
I practice sending some of my particles to separate places.
As we walk around, we encounter multiple people who acted suspicious, but weren't our targets. But then, we hear: "I'll tell you what I know. I'll be behind Vongola HQ." We walk around and there was a boy our age. He had brown hair that reached his chin, and had blue eyes. He wore a black sweater with a red shirt underneath. "My name's Gokudera Hayato!" "Sounds Japanese..." I comment. "Well, I'm 1/4 Japanese, anyways. I'll tell you what you need...IF Dan makes me his right-hand man!" He exclaims. "What?"We all ask.
I'm really confused so I swoop downward and become visible to just those that are part of the conversation.
"I've heard of your feats! And I want to be your right-hand man!" "uh..." I had never been confronted with this kind of question before, so I didn't know what to say.
"How have you learned of him, and do you have a clue of who the rest of us are?"
"They were all over Mount Olympus's news!"
last edited più di un anno fa
"What!!!" All of us simultaneously screamed. "Ok who am I?" I say disbelievingly
"Alexia L. Riont, daughter of Poseidon, immortal at the age of twelve due to the fact you are a Huntress of Artemis." I clap. "He really knows his stuff, huh?"
"This is bad Dan, Mount Olympus news is read by all... Including Xem... That means there's some godly news reporter tracking us!"
"That's true...We should probably be glad it isn't someone like Rita Skeeter...Anyways, you want to b my right-hand man? Er, I'll think about it..."
"Thank Hermione for stopping that woman!"
"Indeed."
"We better get going,"
"Alright Gokudera, I'll consider it if you tell us what you know."
I flout to hear better
"Rumours have been going around that a lone werewolf has been writing things down and shortly after people have died. He generally lives in the eastern part of the lycanthrope territory."
"An ally of Xem
"Figures."
I shake my head and the particles that are my hair, go flying
Flan conjures up some invisibility cloaks again and we set out, this time with Gokudera by our side.
last edited più di un anno fa
I hazily flicker in and out of even Dan's(who can sense me) view.
"Why are you doing that?" I ask.
"What?" I don't realize what Im doing so I fix him with a puzzled look
"You keep flickering."
"Oh!" I look down in shock as I flicker again. "I must be in two places at once!"
"Okay... Where's your other half, exactly?"
"In the underworld"I close my eyes and see Xem trying to pull me in with a small bottle filled with smoke
"Oh. Well, good luck."
I pull back at the last minute and Dan sighs suddenly
"Man..."(you come up with why he's sighing)
Starts practicing magic
(He felt the pull to Tartarus)
"They're getting stronger
"Let's end-" I get interrupted by a loud voice. "EXTREME!!!" A dude our age was pulling a giant roller around, and pretty fast. "He's pretty...Extreme." I say.