Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia My Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia Family

BeB posted on Jul 05, 2011 at 02:27AM
For me and my Hetalia family, join in as any Hetalia character that isn't taken!!!
 For me and my Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia family, unisciti in as any Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia character that isn't taken!!!

Hetalia Axis Powers - Incapacitalia 28392 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4051-4100 of 28392

più di un anno fa SacredDawn said…
*wakes up* I hate animes that have excessive blood and gore. Anything like psycho *cough*School Days*cough and animes that are too rushed. I like animes that have good character development and animation like School Rumble -w- *yawns and goes back to sleep*
più di un anno fa Trainofdoom said…
And the fact that you can't like it without others seeing you as a nerd because the only anime they have ever watched was Pokemon and Naruto. Which by today's standards are 'out'. So they think that we only watch and like Naruto and EVERY other anime is just like Naruto and is called Naruto...
più di un anno fa LunaShay said…
..Decide if you're going to be up or not aru.xD

Meh,it depends really.I love animes whenever people can do something supernatural or whenever a kid or something can do stuff even an adult can't *cough*FMA*cough*.I hate whenever the protagonist is an adult(Even if they're 19,I like teenagers more),I like it better whenever people somewhere around 13 or 14 are protagonist 8D.
più di un anno fa FlyingMintBunny said…
I Like: Comedy, Romance, Mild Gore, Good Animation, and a well developed storyline

I Hate: Fighter or Sports Animes.
I could go on, but I'm too lazy...
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa NanaChi said…
LOL I agree with Hungary! I always hear people say "I LOVE ANIME!" And I ask what they like, they just say Naruto, and have never seen any other series..

I like: Drama, adventure, moe, comedy, shounen-ai, shoujo-ai
I don't like: fillers (lol), mecha, shinto, panty shots, sports, series with over 9000 episodes, series with like 10 episodes (makes me sad D:)
*wakes up* I don't like sport animes, but I liked Bamboo Blade, it's about kendo..
smile
(NanaChi I think that if we ever met in real life we could be very good friends)
@Belarus Ah,I almost started watching that on "On Demand" for Xfinity.It wasn't the first episode,so I got kind of lazy to watch it..So now all I watch on there is Detective Conan!>:D
Has anyone seen uragiri wa boku no namae wo shitteiru?
((I think if I met all of you guys in real life it would be pretty awesome! It's nice meeting others who like anime too :3))
@Hungary Never seen it, will have to check it out
What about... Vampire Knight?
I love Vampire Knight :3
(@sacreddawn me too ;D)
@Nanachi, it's a shonen-ai but it's about the equivalent to Vampire Knight minus the vampires....so it's just Knight TT_TT.
I liked it at first, then realized it was crap, the incest isn't what scared me away rather I just got tired of Yuki. As a protagonist she FAILS. (sorry if I offended those who like it)
Most peeps just stick around for the sexyness that is Zero. xD
She pissed alot of people off.. I'm a Kaname fan, but not a Kaname x Yuki fan. I really wanted her and Zero to just start knockin' boots but shit's never gonna happen. =w=
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
Me: I'm back everyone.
I don't know weather to watch Vampire Night or not. It looks kind of boring.
Hello Anya.
I love reading Vampire Knight -w- Yuki isn't my favorite character, I love Zero, Kaname and Aidou <3
I wouldn't advise it Estonia but you just might like it!
Hello Anya!
@Romano Ikr? *Sigh*
Meh, I won't take my chances.
@Anya Welcome back 8D.Where's Russia at?I need to show him a picture Romano added aru..<_<
I don't watch Vampire Knight.Due to Twilight,I have stopped liking vampires,but have somehow gained more interest in werewolves,making me about to watch Wolfs Rain..<_<
Boo...Twilight can burn in hell~ -w-
@LunaShay
WATCH IT.
Oh my Fancy French Cheeses that is one good anime!
Damn Stephanie Meyer just HAD to go and ruin vampires for everyone didn't she?
He's been in his room all day from the terrible hangover.But you can show it to me.
@SacredDawn My point exactly.
She made vampires sparkle...SPARKLE!! What the fuck. -w-
That's SO MANRY! -_-
Because girls like sparkly things -_-
I like sparkly things but not sparkly MEN! -___- She is teh worst excuse for an author that I know
Twilight is reason why I didn't like Tsubasa's ending that much.
D8 Yep,pretty much..>_<
@Anya Well,he supposively posted a picture of me and Russia.."becoming one" in your terms.<_<
@Belarus What about Armstrong from FMA?His sparkles even sparkle.D8
 [b]@Belarus What about Armstrong from FMA?His sparkles even sparkle.D8[/b]
@FlyingMintBunny Please, don't say anything about Tsubasa! I'm almost finished with it! Don't speak a word of it >___< Unless if it's about Fai being a vampire then I just read that XD
I WANNA SEE!
Armstrong makes sparkles cool XD He's the exception!
@SacredDawn That was the part I was referring to. I won't say anything about the end.
Oh okay, good! I love Tsubasa I won't have anyone spoil that for me too. Everyone spoils animes, mangas, books, movies, anything you can think of for me. -w-
più di un anno fa fate4659 said…
I have to say that I like psycho shows (Yes, like School Days. But Makoto can die in a burning fire. Stabbing wasn't enough!)

I also like shows with depth, I.E Princess Tutu, or even Kashimashi. I don't like shonen normally (ESPECIALLY Naruto)
Mwuahahaha
 Mwuahahaha
@SacredDawn I know, my friend spoiled Tsubasa AND Holic for me.
più di un anno fa fate4659 said…
And I love Tsubasa Chronicles. Fai IS my favorite character. Read all 28 books 9 times...in Japanese. ;)
^ CUUUUTEEE!
He does.I see him put them in there.
@fate4659 I have every volume, the series box set, and the OVA and OAD set =)
God I need a life.
I love Princess Tutu and Kashimashi! :D I love Fai too~ <3 And yeah, Makoto seriously needed to die...I was happy when he did. XD
@Romano Indeed he does,where do you think all of his random weapons come from aru?xD
My library doesn't have Tsubasa Chonicles which pisses me off, and I only own 1-11 right now...(being jobless SUCKS) and I can barely go to Barnes and Noble anymore to read -w-
My friend likes Princess Tutu, how is it?
@SacredDawn I know, I got most of my anime and manga from gift giving holidays.
I need a job too SacredDawn...-_-'