Kono Yume Ga Sametara: when this dream is over "the awoken" profiles

zutaradragon posted on Jan 02, 2011 at 04:58AM
if u choose 2 b one of "the awoken" u have 2 start when u 1st "wake"

u can b any age, but preferably not any younger then 12 and no older then 24.

key points:
remember that your life was perfect in your dreams and you've had schooling starting from Kindergarten and up 2 what ever age u choose 2 be. though the schools always had a main focus (art, writing, math, ect) once it found what u were best at. u still know everything else u would need 2 up 2 that age, but u will know more about your speciality, so u will need 2 pick something u were best at (no more then 2) and put those on your profile.

u had no idea that a war was going on.

u do not wish 2 fight in a war u didn't know about

u want 2 know y this started in the 1st place

u wanna know y u where not able 2 help

u wanna get this 2 stop
last edited on Jan 02, 2011 at 05:04AM

Kono Yume Ga Sametara: when this dream is over 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa zutaradragon said…
Jazmin
best at: "the arts" (writing stories/poems, drawing) animal science
worst at: US history, maps, and shapes
descent at: foreign languages
y she was "chosen": when she was 3 (the normal age when they deside if you'll be "asleep" or not) she showed a promise with sketching and knew more then most about animals of the past and present. (the war cause several animals 2 mutate and become new animals so that they would survive) the language she's best at is Latin and she knows a little bit of a lot of other ones as well
last edited più di un anno fa
 Jazmin age: 16 best at: "the arts" (writing stories/poems, drawing) animal science worst at: US hi
più di un anno fa Teawanee said…
Karen
Best at: Agriculure Science, Forgien languages
Desent at: History, Art
Worst at: Math

Karen was choosen for her knowlege of how to grow many plants and take acre of many animals. She also is good at learnig forgein languages, her favorites being French and German, she also knows a little Japanese and was beinigning to learn Chinese as well.
last edited più di un anno fa
 Karen age: 13 Best at: Agriculure Science, Forgien languages Desent at: History, Art Worst at: Ma
più di un anno fa HuddyLover1 said…
Angel
Best at:healing,forensics
Worst at: math
Decent at:history
She was chosen because they thought that i was good at sketching and playing and figuring out dead things and i was taken along with my twin brother

Fallen
Best at: arts,fighting
Worst at: healing
Decent at: math
i was taken with my sister because i was good at taking heads off my toys and body parts like that
 Angel 17 Best at:healing,forensics Worst at: math Decent at:history She was chosen because they thoug