Maximum Ride RPG RP time!

zutaradragon posted on Jun 30, 2011 at 04:57AM
so now we know who u r, let the RP start now!
i'm only going 2 list the OCs, not the original Flock.
and i'm going 2 put the person's username 1st, then all his/her characters.

Zutaradragon: Slash, Shadow, Krystal, Cross, Bliss, Jazmin, Blade, Yunima, Akita, Rainbow, Crimson, Sapphire, Bracken, Dark, Mes-En Aped, Beyond, Kem Senef, Neken Shebi, Seki Hed Ahew, Broken
Huddylover: Moon, Violet, Beacon, Music, Sheak, Scott, Bones, Agent, Glass, Break, Tear, Light, Shock,
Theanimemaster: Max
Silverstream101: Akyra
Dovemoon: AJ
Beautifully: Kora, Luke
Man-of-Arcane: Kit
last edited on Jan 21, 2012 at 02:23AM

Maximum Ride RPG 703 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 703

più di un anno fa zutaradragon said…
how can Akita stand being around Gazzy so long? *Rainbow asks*
she has no sense of smell. *Yunima replies*
oh.....wha? *Rainbow looks confused*
they were trying 2 make her sense of smell better but made a mistake and got rid of it. *Yunima mutters, looking at her younger sister playing with Gazzy*
più di un anno fa HuddyLover1 said…
*walks over to broken* hmm hey ~Scott
*sits with violet and music and watch scott walk like he owns the place without saying a word people watch him* ~Sheak
*listens to lighters and thinks how my music relates to me and give one earbud to violet* ~Music
*takes the earbud and rocks out* ~Violet
*sits bye break bones agent glass and beacon and stays close to them making sure there safe* ~Moon
*looks at the ground and thinks how moon must feel* ~Glass
*looks at my wings and feels the cold ice in between my fingers and makes little circles in the ice like rings* ~Beacon
*flicks my ears and listens to everything* ~Bones
pushes my wings in and out of my skin and love the feel of the feathers in my back stretching* ~Agent
*Kem Senef sighs* it was MUCH more fun being the New York Demon...WHY AREN'T WE DOING ANYTHING?!
because...4 once no one's trying 2 kill us...*Beyond replies*
it was more fun when they were...*Kem Senef mutters*
me thinks he's insane...*Mes-en Aped says, making circles around his ear with his finger*
i know i'm insane. *Kem Senef replies* i don't need a second opinion.
*looks up and walks around looking at everyone* hmm ~Bones
*follows bones regretfully* ~Glass
*is bored and walks over to beyond* where did you guys come from ~Agent
*moves closer to moon* ~Beacon
*walks over to sheak* ~Break
*still rocks out then it ended and looks at music* ~Violet
*sighs and changes it back* ~Music
*Beyond looks at Agent* most of us were found by Max and the gang by accident.
there r no accidents. *Crimson mutters as she walks by*
*Slash sighs and slithers over 2 Brackon, who smiles as best a snake-headed kid can* hey, how's it goin'?
being snake god was more fun, but more lonely. *Brackon replies*
aww. *Slash snickers slightly, kissing his cheek. he blushs*
*Shadow walks over 2 Crimson* r u some kind of wise girl? what's with the weird saying?
not weird, true. *Crimson replies*
*Krystal walks over 2 Beyond* she does have a point. we were all found, but not by accident.
i don't believe u. *Bliss mutters*
*Cross is sitting on a log, far away from the rest* i'm not a real person....they keep repeating that....i'm nothing more then a copy....y won't their voices leave my head...?
*Kem Senef walks over 2 her and puts his arm around her shoulders* u'r much more then a copy...u'r u. no one is like u, even if u look like someone else.
*Blade walks by Jazmin as an 8 year old and Jazmin laughs slightly* u look cute. *she snickers. Blade turns and gives her a "not amused" look* well u do! (Below)
*Akita and Gazzy keep playing in the corner. suddenly a small popping sound get's Yunima's attention. when she looks they're both laughing and she sighs*
 *Beyond looks at Agent* most of us were found da Max and the gang da accident. there r no accidents.
*looks at all of them* yea moon and our gang lived up in the florida beach area we were called the Florida Force we tended to keeping people in line but we always caught the person at nighty so none of us were seen *thinks about all of the others* ~Agent
*walks over to agent leaving the rest and sighs looking at them rest of the group he's with* ~Break
*feels as if no one can fill the hole i feel and walk to the edge of all of the groups and look out across the land and notice cross and a twinge of sadness and hope cross my mind but push it back and bolt into the air like lightning* ~Sheak
*nods as sheak heads off* ~Music
*stands up and dances* ~Violet
*gets up as well and dances with her* ~Beacon
*notices violet nad walks over to her and dances* ~Glass
*sighs and know i will be odd man out and walks over and then feels good inside and dances* ~Bones
*looks at them all as if to say sorry gotta go and runs over and dances with the rest* ~Agent
*follows him and dances beside him* ~Break
yes in knew it *runs over and dances wishing sheak were here* ~Scott
*laughs and jumps up in the air and dances in the air* ~Moon
*groans but a smile crosses my face and i follow moon and pull out my wings and dances taking the out the headphones and turning it all the way up and choses a better song and plays Edge Of Glory by lady gaga* ~Music
this is my sing *shoots up and the rest quickly follow one at a time and we all start dancing in the air* ~Glass
*looks back and smiles and bolts back slowly down time so i can get there faster and finds scott and dances next to him put time back to its normal speed* ~Sheak
*grabs a stick and i make it fly in the air and i jump on it and dance on that* ~Bones
più di un anno fa silverstream101 said…
*Is doing flips in the air having a blast* ~Akyra
i was the NYC demon....now i'm here...*Kem says 2 Cross*
i was nothing on the red carpet....now i'm nothing in the forest...what a change i've made...*Cross mutters, letting her head drop*
*Rainbow flies up high into the sky and let's her wings cover the sun. the light still shines through, but now the light is a rainbow of colors. she stays 4 a short while, then flies away and lands in the tops of a tree*
*Sapphire snickers slightly and walks away. she comes back l8er with a radio and puts it by Music and hands him a cord that's plugged into the radio* plug this into the headphone jack and we'll all hear it. this radio i hooked up 2 speakers i've got all around the camp. *she adds, pointing 2 a speaker in a tree, hidden slightly by leaves* maybe we can pick up the whole camp.
and drop it on it's head? *Seki Hed Ahew asks*
hey Seki. *Mes-En Aped says as he walks over* nice of u 2 join the rest of us.
well i had nothin' else 2 do, Mes. *Seki replies*
(music is a she)
*looks at her and then the trees and plugs it in and plays dont wanna go home and the rest of us start dancing more faster with tricks and flips in the air* ~Music
(oops, srry)
*Cross and Kem look over as the music starts. they look at eachother and Cross can't help but start tapping her foot. *kem smiles and picks her up off the log and they start dancing with the rest of them*
(hahah its ok)
*smile as i see others dancing as well and go around lifting people into the air that can fly and dancing then heading to a new person* ~Beacon
*Krystal smiles and stomps her foot, making crystal shoot out of the ground. she points 2 a tree and it floats up and hangs right in the light, making rainbows shoot everywhere*
*smiles and slows down time to see the light come through the crystals* ~Sheak
*Cross looks up just in time 2 c Sheak. she get's wide-eyed and shakes her head, not wanting 2 think of anything like that right now*
 *Cross looks up just in time 2 c Sheak. she get's wide-eyed and shakes her head, not wanting 2 think
*looks at cross and feel a feeling thats unexplained but just wants to dance and pushes the thought away* ~Sheak
*everyone keeps dancing*
*speeds time back up and flies over to scott and dances close to him* ~Sheak
*James feels slightly dizzy as he feels the time shift that no one else can. he puts his hand on his head and sighs slightly. the dizziness is gone in a few minutes and he shakes his head slightly 2 clear it, then walks over 2 Jazmin and they dance together*
*"something's changed." *Dark hears in the back of his head. he groans slightly. "yea, well apparently it wasn't u shutting up." he thinks back. "r u forgetting that this was my body 1st?" the voice replies. he sighs. "will u just go away?!" "u may have taken over my body and most of my mind, but i'm not giving u total freedom." "do u think i WANTED this 2 happen? i didn't expect this!" Dark argues back*
 *James feels slightly dizzy as he feels the time shift that no one else can. he puts his hand on his
*looks around and sees people getting dizzy and hides a little* ~Sheak
*James snickers slightly as he sees Sheak hide. "be glad i'm the only 1 that feels it..." he thinks 2 himself as he and Jazmin dance*
*sees dark and flies over to him* are you okay ~Break
*Dark shakes his head slightly 2 clear it* as ok as it can possibly b as a bird kid...*he replies, adding mentaly "even though i wasn't b4..." "sure i was, u just..." "shut it!" "u weren't. i was" "i've already said i didn't exect this! i thought i'd b dead! after the 8 minutes, back in my own brain, and u'd still b here in this body!"* (btw, have u seen the movie source code?)
più di un anno fa Dovemoon said…
*sits on a low branch of a tree, watching everyone else, just chillin. * ~AJ
last edited più di un anno fa
(no i havent why)
*nods* thats true *but that cant be all* ~Break
(because that's what i'm basing Dark's life from and i would highly recomend it cuz it's awsome!)*Dark sighs slightly, wondering if it was worth it..."of course it was worth it, u saved a bunch of people." he thinks 2 himself. "and vampired my body." comes the voice in his head and he surpresses a groan. "Look, i had no idea this was gonna happen, so will u just drop it!?"* well it's not ez being born with wings...*he replies. "and just how would u know that?" replies the voice. "because, despite what u think, i've listened 2 your stories!" "yeah right...u'v listened 2 THEIR stories." "y wouldn't i want 2 konw about the body i inhabbit?" "because u rlly don't care about my past. u have your memories and i have mine, and now we're stuck in the same body because of yours." "u do realize that if it weren't 4 my past u'd b dead right now, right?" "sure i would..."*
(oh i will see to it that i watch it XD)
*looks at him with a littconfusion* ~Break
*changes the surrounding to a dark beach with the waves dancing to the music* ~Glass
* still watches everyone else away from everyone.* ~AJ
*Dark shakes his head slightly. "will u please leave me alone!" "u mean leave ME alone..." "no, i mean ME. it's not my fault my mind stayed in your body! i thought my mind would b killed and u'd continue living your life!" "well u were way off!" Dark facepalms, happy Break couldn't read my mind(s)*
* watches Dark, a bit confused.* ~AJ
*looks at him a bit hurt* umm wel then fine if im annoying you should have just said* bolts off in the other direction* ~Break
(u know those where his thoughts...right...? i always put thoughts in quotes and what they say in nothing at all)
wait, i...*Dark starts. "c what u do!!!!" "bout time he left..." "just because u don't like people doesn't mean i don't!"*
(yes i know but she was offended with the facepalm)
*hears him call after me and smirks but keeps leaving* ~Break
*Dark sighs and walks over 2 Yunima* hey Dark, what sup?
nothin' much. *he replies with a smile* n u?
lovin' the music. *she replies, looking over as Nudge walks in and right over 2 Kem*
u ate all the strawberry jam again, didn't u? *she says in an accusing voice*
what makes u say that? *Kem asks, looking over at her*
the empty jar by your stuff.
u went through my stuff? *he asks flatly*
all i had 2 do was walk over and i saw it.
oh yeah....i finished it this morning...
so u admit it?
who the hell else would it b?
good point...*she snarls slightly*
 *Dark sighs and walks over 2 Yunima* ciao Dark, what sup? nothin' much. *he risposte with a smile* n u
*looks over at yunima* thanks *keeps dancinin* ~Music
*lands lightly and i change my wing and fur color to pitch black* ~Akyra
*Yunima nods slightly, then looks at Dark...wondering. she looks back at Gazzy and her little sister Akita, who were dancing around*
*Krystal flicks her wrist and makes a narrow pillar of earth shoot up 2 the crystal she had hung in the tree just as it slid off. it landed perfectly on the pedestal on top and she fuses them 2gether slightly so the crystal thing won't fall off again*
 *Yunima nods slightly, then looks at Dark...wondering. she looks back at Gazzy and her little sister
*nods and looks down at my ipod* oh ok *picks the song tonight tonight by hot chele rae* ~Music
*listens to the begining of the song and we are on the top of the hollywood sign* ~Glass
*Kem sighs slightly, walking away from Nudge, who still seems mad about the ajm. he walks into the forest and a crow flies over and lands infront of him. he tilts his head slightly and stares at the crow, who stares back* Midnight? *he asks, the crow nods and flies over and lands on his shoulder* Midnight, it's been a long time. heck i haven't seen u since i left the big apple. *he pauses* sorry about that, by the way. *the crow shakes his head slightly* i'm glad u came back, how'd u find me? *he pauses, aiting 4 an answer* oh, right. u haven't been changed like the other animals here. that's a nice channge, though.
what is? *the crow asks*
Talking 2 an animal tha- ... ..holly shit, u spoke!
 *Kem sighs slightly, walking away from Nudge, who still seems mad about the ajm. he walks into the fo
*walks away a lil ways and i lay down watching the stars* ~Akyra
*looks out after kem and sees something land on him and walks over to yumina* hey whats with kem ~Moon
*ramdomly starts to name of constilations* ~Akyra
* walks over to were Akyra is and sits down next to Akyra. Listining to what she's saying. * ~AJ
*Yunima shrugs slightly* u'd b better off asking Cross...*she looks around and realizes Cross is gone. she sighs* or not...
i think he said something about a crow b4. *Dark says from slightly behind Yunima*
*i walk over to the edge of the hollywood sign and drop off spinning my wings tucked around my body* come on i think we need something to eat for this party!!! ~~Beacon
*smiles and heads after him* ~Bones
*follows and jumps off down then into the air following them* ~Scott
*the crow nods* maybe u just underestimated me.
u never spoke b4. *Kem replies*
but somehow u always understood.
well...i can't really explain that one...
*follows and jumps off making sure they don;t get hurt* ~Moon
*flies to the nearest store and walk in my wings in and hiding and i walk over to the candy section and load up on it and toss it all in my pockets and shirt and creep out* ~Bones
*heads to the cracker section and grabs some cheese and walk out with a whole bunch in my arms* ~Scott
*walks in and grabs as many sodas and drinks as i can* ~Beacon
*hurries in and helps beacon hearing the sirens and grab her and head of* hahaha ~Moon
*Kem smiles slightly, getting the feeling something was going on that reminded him of his past as he walks back 2 where everyone else was and realizes people r missing and his senses drift as he hears sirens and shakes his head slightly* sad...
not every one's a professional thief like u, Kem. *Cross mutters as she walks up behind him*
true. *he replies with a smirk. he looks at Midnight* wanna give 'er a try?
hu? *the crow replies*
one last time 4 ol' time's sake. *Kem replies. Midnight smiles as best a crow can and nods. they shoot straight up into the air and let's his wings shift from bird 2....something else and his clothes shift as well*
 *Kem smiles slightly, getting the feeling something was going on that reminded him of his past as he
*comes back and puts everything on the second L in hollywood* ~Moon
*set the sodas down and grab one* ~Beacon
*comes up with bones and puts everything down* ~Scott
THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED well we were actaully already here but whatever* sets all the candy down and puts all the candy form my pockets pn the sign as well* ~Bones
*smikes* yes *grabs a soda for me and scott* ~Sheak
any sour candy ~Music
yes and chocolate and *picks one up* oh haha wrong one *puts it in my pocket then thinks twice and tosses it over the edge of the sign* ~Bones
YAY *grabs a bunch leaving a lot and runs over to the rest of them* come on eat up *passes some out* ~Violet
*grabs a sour belt and eat it doing tricks spreading a bunch of sour everywhere* ~Break
himmm cheese *grabs a cracker and loads it with cheese* ~Agent
*looks through and grabs an airhead and twist it up and makes my tongue blue* hahah ~Glass
*Kem and Midnight shoot away so fast all that can be seen is a black streak*
*seees him and laughs* ~Moon