gioco di ruolo casuale A Secluded World

Xarptic_Sojack posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 03:56AM
The date is unknown. The place is just as lost. An entire society cut off from the rest of the world by a barrier of nature, science, and magic. They live in their own dimension, separate from the rest of the universe, unaware of what's beyond the barrier that surrounds them.

You can be any race you want. No controlling other people's charries. If it's an old character, you don't have to post a profile unless you want to. If they're new, it would be greatly appreciated if you could provide their name, race, a little bit of background and description, along with any other info you want.

No controlling other people's charries unless they say it's fine. Sexual content is accepted, but no gory details okay? Leave drama out of the forum or YOU WILL BE REPORTED!

Now, please enjoy and welcome back my friends ^_^
 The data is unknown. The place is just as lost. An entire society cut off from the rest of the world
last edited on Jun 10, 2012 at 08:02PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 11911 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 11911

più di un anno fa Xarptic_Sojack said…
Fflam glared. "What the hell's your problem? You were on top of the world, now you're thrown on on the streets like garbage to be tossed around and stepped on..."
più di un anno fa aNinnyMouse said…
"Dead. An entire bottle would be deemed irresponsible. You'll have to deal with shots." He automatically started to pour one.
Fallax huffed. "I could clear you out and be buzzed..."
" Not my rules and I don't doubt that, but I'd like to try and actually keep this job." He slid the shot to him.
Arxon waited for him to get done with Fallax before going to say his order.
Fallax sighed and took the shot, downing it and placing the glass back down.

Arxon laughed a little.
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
"Shut up I don't need to be reminded of what has happen." He glared out at the people walking by like it was their fault that he have had a bad turn for the worse ever since he left the pack. "I just don't see the point anymore. To act all high and mighty. When there is no one left for me to protect and look after. I should never have left the pack."

"Just follow me." Sadie said.
Error
Error again
Owen looked toward Arxon. "Well...?"
Fflam growled. "It was your choice. Don't blame anybody else. They had nothing to do with it!" Fflam huffed and turned away. "Get your act together before you come and see me..."

"Rum," Arxon said with a smile. "I'm rather fond of rum..."

Fallax sat there and watched the two while waiting for his next shot.
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
I nodded and followed her.
zxdcfrgtvhybjnkm
edxcfrvgthbynjukmi
"Just rum? Would you like it in a glass?" He noticed Fallax watching him, and absently took out another glass and filled it.
He turned to walk down the alley. "I only left because I had too." He looked down at his wrist where underneath the sleeve was a tattooed ID number.

Sadie started walking toward the hospital and once there she asked the nurse if Cass was still n. And the nurse answered yes. So Sadie made her way to Case's office.
I followed her.
fcgv hbjnkimjk,
Arxon nodded. "Wouldn't mind," he said with a smile.

Fallax stared at the glass a little before shooting it back. He let out a sigh. "Just not the same..."
Fflam growled. "Excuses." He started walking back to his apartment.
Sadie knocked on the door and heard a muffled come in. So she walked in.

Cass was just putting on her coatvready to leave. "Sadie? What are you doing here?"

"I was wondering if you could help a vampre out?"

Darren kept walking. He came to the barrier and stopped. "At leas they can't get me in here, by now that means I'm left with no answers." He turned down the back of a building.bye came out into the street and headed home where he knew Emerit would already be asleep.
"You'd like ice too? Or just rum in a glass." He poured another shot, and gave it to Fallax.
Fflam made it back to his apartment and walked in, hoping Aida wouldn't be worried about him too much.

"Just rum would be fine," Arxon responded.

Fallax shot that one back too. He started getting agitated by how long it was going to take.
I stood next to Sadie and smiled a bit.
Darren got back to the apartment. H unlocked the door and headed inside. He went to check if Emerit was back and sure enough she was. Sleeping of course. He hung his coat on the rack and dropped his keys on the table. He headed to the bathroom to take a long hot shower.

(Hey xarp xarptic is a scientist in this rp?)
last edited più di un anno fa
(Yup. Xarptic is ^_^)
last edited più di un anno fa
He poured him a glass and then then turned to Fallax. "Maybe you shouldn't have came here, then." He replaced his shot.
Arxon took a swig of the rum and watched.

Fallax glared. "You're trying to run off people that are willing to pay for drinks just because they complain about the method?"
Cass stiffened at the word vampire. "How?"

(Ok thanksh (: )
(Not a prob-uh-limb! XDD)
"I'm giving you sound advice. If you don't like it here, don't drink here. This isn't best place to get a drink. A night club never is. It's made for young, stupid people with too much money on their hands..." ((This coming from a young, stupid person with very little money on his hands))
(Lol nice)

Fallax huffed and walked off. "Fine." He went over and yanked Falce out of the booth. "We're leaving."

Falce looked stunned and, but followed him out. "What happened?"

Arxon watched with interest. "Well...That was...odd."
"Just less work for me... less money too."
Arxon shook his head and sighed. "You make no sense to me. Why run him off? You're clearly not getting any money from him now..."

Fallax growled and drug Falce outside with him.

"Dammit! What happened!?" Falce demanded.
"Keep it up and you're not getting any refills..."
"Hey. I'm only gettin' one refill 'cause you said I got 2 free drinks. This is one," Arxon held up his glass. "The refill's the next."

Fallax huffed and started looking around for somewhere else.

Falce took a deep breath and remained silent.
"I didn't say two. I just I'd give you free drinks...but since you only want two, that makes my job a bit easier." He smiled.
"Well, clearly you aren't fond of having customers, so maybe I decided to get out of your hair at just two?"
"No! I mean...that's the last thing I need right now. Don't take it personally."
Arxon laughed. "Calm down. I just like messing with people."
"One of those types, huh," He said with disappointment.
Arxon smiled. "Yup. I'm that type." He took another drink.
"I seems I can never get away from that type..." His attention jerked away by a complaint from another patron.
Arxon sighed and waited for his return.

Fallax stormed down the sidewalk, looking for somewhere else to go.

Falce followed him close. "Calm down. I mean, if it was anything bad that he did, you woulda attacked him, right? So, clearly, it's nothing worth being worried about..."

Xarptic had sat back at his desk and fallen asleep.
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
(I'm back and I'm in good condition. What have I missed?)
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
(error)
(Umm...Fallax and Falce left the bar/Night club. Arxon's still inside. Owen's tending to a disgruntled customer. Xarptic fell asleep in his office. Darren's at home with Emerit...I think that's it XD)
Owen returned and topped off Arxon's drink. "You don't exactly appear normal... Are you human?" He lowered his voice some.
Arxon smiled. "Very nice observation! No. I am not. I'm a Nobody."
"I can relate..." He leaned on his elbows.