gioco di ruolo casuale Among the Hidden

yumiyukifan1 posted on Jun 23, 2014 at 02:50AM
We all live in a country full of death and danger... Famines keep on coming and it's hard to feed many mouths... The blind and the sick are trying to survive on their own... The president had to do something... So he and the government banned 3rd born children... They hired Population Police to find and kill them. The 3rd borns are called Illegal children or Shadow children. They have to hide for the rest of their lives. You are a 3rd born,your life changed until a man who believes everyone should have the right to live gave you a fake I.D. He took you to a safe boarding school filled with troubled students, average, and only a few shadow children. The boarding school for boys is Hendricks. The school for girls is Harlow. Hendricks and Harlow are right next to each other. Both of these schools don't have windows because some kids are scared of large spaces.Every night, the shadow children meet outside to plan freedom for all the 3rd born children. The new kids are given a test, when one of the Illegal children open the door to the outside, the Illegal children that are new would go outside, the regular and the troubled will stay in because they didn't notice it or they're scared to get outside. Be careful for Population Police spies, they pretend they're shadow children too so that the 3rd born will trust him. After a while the Spies will report them to the population police with proof. So be aware....

Character Sheet:
Name:
Fake Name:
School:
Illegal Child or Spy?:
Bio:
Anything Else?:
 We all live in a country full of death and danger... Famines keep on coming and it's hard to feed man
last edited on Jun 23, 2014 at 02:51AM

gioco di ruolo casuale 87 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-87 of 87

più di un anno fa heart-of_love said…
Chase sighed while the kid watched Yuki: she's a pretty one,He said before Chase handed him the homework that he already knew how to do." Wow thanks Naru!"

sakura put her hand on Sky's arm. "but if you were older then him..he would be going through the same thing you are right now? and how would you feel if your younger brother had to go into hiding for the rest of his life all because he was two minutes younger?"
più di un anno fa Firiel said…
Charlotte finally managed to convince the girls to make her do the homework later. The girls leave and she is alone with Chase. She sighed.

Brandon smiled. "I know, that's why we don't switch identities. I would felt bad for him and I want to accompany him because he is my twin. But I don't know what he feel about me."
'you alright?" Chase asked putting his hands behind his head.

"..he might feel the same way..who knows." Sakura replied.
Charlotte nodded. "It's just hard to get time to be with you, alone."

Brandon shrugged. "Who knows."
Chase smiled. "aw you like me that much?' he teased.

Sakura leaned her head back and stared into the branches of the trees.
Charlotte pouted at his tease. "You know I don't like it when you tease me, right? We are working together, so we should often meet in secret." She lied.

Brandon smiled. "So, can we go get some eat? I'm hungry."
Chase looked around before kissing her cheek. "sorry for teasing you."he knew she was lying but he didnt care.

sakura looked over at him before closing her book and getting up. "yea.." it was around dinner time and the sun was starting to go down.
Charlotte was a bit taken back by the kiss, she stared blankly and slowly her face turned red.

Brandon getting up and took her hand in his. He took her to the dining room.
Chase laughed quietly when she turned red.

sakura let Brandon lead her away to the dining room, when they entered people started whispering. "it's the loner girl." and "what's Sky doing with Rain." and other things.
Charlotte held her cheek. "What was that kiss for? And why are you laughed?"

Brandon ignoring what people said about him and Sakura. "So, Rain.. where you usually sit?"
Chase smiled. " a gentleman can kiss a girl on the cheek." he said leaning forward. "and i'm laughing because your face is red."

Sakura held her book to her chest. "over by the only window." she pointed over at the corner where these was two chair's and a nice size window.
Charlotte still could feel the warmth of his kiss. She leaned in to Chase. "Mr. Chase.. Do you love me or you just playing around with me?"

Brandon nodded. "Nice place." He pulled a chair for her.
chase thought about for a moment. "hmm i'll tell you if you tell me." he grabbed her chin and leaned close to her. "do you love me?"

Sakura smiled before sitting down. "thanks."
Charlotte giggled. "Maybe yes.. maybe not..."

Brandon nodded. "I'll go take the food."
Chase stapped back and sighed. "not the answer i was looking for."

Sakura nodded before opening up the book and continueing where she left off.
Charlotte smirked. "What about 'I love you'?"

Brandon back with two plate of food.
Chase smiled "that's what i was looking for." he put his lips near her ear. "i Love you Charlotte."

Sakura looked at Brandon. 'you know you didnt have to go get me food.."
last edited più di un anno fa
Firiel commented…
it's brandon o sky. not chase ^_^ più di un anno fa
heart-of_love commented…
XD lol sorry più di un anno fa
Charlotte blushed. She whispered to his ear. "I love you too," she said sweetly.

Brandon smiled. "I don't want to eat alone."
Chase smiled and wraped his arms around Charlottes Waist and spinning her around.

Sakura smiled back and held out her hands to take a plate from him. "alright then."
last edited più di un anno fa
Charlotte giggled. "I can't dance.. stop spinning me around.. I'm dizzy..."

Brandon sat down and started to eat.
Chase put Charlotte down but still kept his hands around her waist.

sakura also ate, trying her best to ignore the whisper's and the stares.
Charlotte blushed. "Oh, Chase..." She leaned to his chest.

"Just ignore them, Rain. You never have to listen to them." Brandon said.
Sakura choked for a moment before saying. "i already know this Sky... it's just...it's gotten worse over the years..."

Chase smiled and moved a hand to stroke her hair.
Brandon confused. "What gotten worse over years?"

Charlotte smiled warmly at him. She looked up to him. "Is this mean.. we're dating now?"
"the whisper's and the teasing.." she said right before someone dumped there tray of food on her head. "Hey Blue hair! Stop talking to Sky you stupid outcast.." the girl said harshly before smiling warmly at Brandon and quickly leaving.

Chase smiled. "what do you think." he said swooping down and gently capturing her lips with a kiss.
"Hey!!" Brandon yelled to the girl. "You shouldn't do that to Rain!"

Charlotte gladly kissed him back passionately.
the girl turned around "and why not? so dosent even talk to anyone...besides why would we want to talk to her, after all her Hair is Blue and it's stra-" She was cut of by Sakura throwing her plate of food at the girl and hitting her right in the face. "i don't care if my hair is blue...or if i'm strange.." sakura started holding back tears. "but you have no right to be so mean to me! what did i do to you!" And with that Sakura ran out of the room..once she was gone everyone burst into laughter.
Brandon clenched his fist. "You don't have right to talk to her like that. If you were a boy, I surely have punch you!"
Brandon ran after Sakura.
"Rain! Wait!" Brandon ran after Sakura.
Sakura stopped and looked at him. "what do you want?" her voice was tight like she was trying to explode into sobs.
"Hey, listen to me. I'm not like them, I'm different. I don't think you're strange. I think you're-" Brandon smiled warmly. "-special."
sakura sighed. "i know your diffrent..you go outside unlike the other's and you talk to me and not call me names." she turned to him. "what's your real name?"
"Is it safe to say it here?" Brandon leaned forward, and whispered at her ear. "I'm Brandon..." he says softly.
sakura turned her head and put her lips to his ear. 'I'm Sakura." she said quietly in reply.
((Where's Chase?))

Brandon nodded. "Why you ask my real name?"
Sakura turned and looked at one of the lamps that hung from the roof. "i dont know why..i guess it just dosent feel right calling someone by a name that's ont theres."

(idk....)
((I mean.. how about your character Chase and Charlotte? Since you haven't replied.))

Brandon sighed. "But, I think we have to hide our identity so we won't get caught by the government."