gioco di ruolo casuale E.D.E.N

TAIKAMODO posted on Sep 25, 2016 at 12:23AM
Alfheim, better known as "The World of Fairies".

It is quite a serene world, full of strange plants, stranger creatures, and all manner of mythical beasts. From the menacing dragons to the jovial leprachauns, all forms of life exists in Alfheim, and all of it in peace and harmony. This is all because of our King, Oberon, who watched over us and guided us with his gentle hand, treating everyone, regardless of who they were, equally. Despite having ultimate control over the entire world, Oberon showed nothing but kindness and gave freedom to the people. All truly was well in Alfheim...

...Until King Oberon dropped dead.

Nobody knows what exactly happened. Some say he was poisoned, some say it was plain murder, some say he simply fell ill, and the skeptics think it may all be some grand conspiracy, that Oberon really isn't dead at all. But regardless of what you believe, it is an irrefutable truth that the world of Alfheim fell into chaos the moment the news spread. And despite what you're thinking, Oberon's death isn't what sent people into a frenzy, though we all grieved the loss of the King.

It was his crown.

You see, the King's Crown, better known as E.D.E.N, wasn't just some worthless accessory, it was a weapon. The ultimate weapon. The one who wears the Fairy Crown assumes ultimate control of Alfheim, and holds the whole world's source of magic at their fingertips. If you have any kind of a brain, then i'm sure you'll have pieced it together by now, but if you haven't, then i'll be blunt;

If you wear E.D.E.N, you become God.

So, naturally, everyone wanted to know who the next King was. Knowing who your God is is pretty important, right? Well, this is where that chaos comes from.

There is no King.

E.D.E.N can only be worn by who the past King decides is the next. The old passes the torch to the new. But, obviously, the previous King, Oberon, is dead. So, in the event there's no King to pass the crown, what happens? The crown takes it upon itself to find the next King, and splits into pieces that scatter across the world. Whoever can gather the pieces and rebuild the crown will have proven themselves worthy of being King.

But with no way to determine where those pieces are or even how many there are, just how will the next King find the crown? What was strong enough to kill Oberon, who at the time was on a God level of power? Who was responsible, and who will become the next Fairy King?

EXTRA INFO: The "Guides" Of E.D.E.N

The Crown of E.D.E.N comes with two "Guides", beings who act as advisors of the King. While they change appearance and title in accordance to each new King's desires, they go by the default names of "Adam" and "Eve" until told otherwise. "Adam" and "Eve" know all things related to the crown, but ultimately only serve the King. Meaning they cannot tell anyone the locations of the crown pieces unless ordered to do so. Obviously, there's nobody in Alfheim that can give them Orders at the moment.

EXTRA INFO: Magic & Mana

Magic is the life energy that flows through the world of Alfheim. All living thing exude Mana, or magical energy. The citizens of Alfheim harness this Mana to perform amazing feats known as Magic. The Fairy Crown, E.D.E.N, is able to generate and harness Mana from the very heart of Alfheim, the source of all Mana.

Mana can be harnessed to perform three types of Magic:

Elemental Magic, which uses Mana to generate and/or manipulate the elements of Nature(Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Plant, and Lightning)

Base Magic, which uses Mana to do things that don't manipulate Elements(Teleportation, Physical Buffs, etc.)

Summoning Magic, which uses Mana to call upon other, more powerful creatures whom you've made a Summoning Contract with.

RULES

1.) No godmodding during fights. As in, no unbeatable magic, controlling other people's characters, etc. Basically, no BS.

2.) Swearing/Explicit Themes are allowed, but not frequently.

3.) Try to keep some kind of direction going with your RPing. Not just page after page of random, pointless chatter.

4.) No one line posts unless there's a really good reason for it.

5.) Try to keep up a respectable level of spelling and grammar, so everyone understands you clearly.

6.) Keep outside Drama out of the RP.

7.) Inform the others in the RP before leaving for more than a day or two.

8.) Have fun!

CHARACTER SHEET:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Magic:

Reason For Chasing The Crown:

ROYAL FAMILY:

Queen-"Elinor Isolde Duecannon-Válor"-666demon

Prince-"Leonidas": TAIKAMODO

Princess-"Merivale"-Firebird067­21

"Adam" & "Eve"-TAIKAMODO

"Mama Ninny"(She's like their mom, but not, but she is. xP)-666demon

"E.D.E.N Storybook"

Made for when someone joins the RP late or comes back after a few days, the E.D.E.N Storybook is a summary of all that's happening in the RP.

Chapter 2: "Crossroads"

After the Royal Family's meltdown leaves Merivale broken, Regulus blinded by rage, Elinor ashamed and Leonidas a rouge from the Válor Family, Leonidas and an enraged Nathaniel chase down Silva through the alleys of Gracidea City. After Nathaniel is sent falling, seemingly to his death by Silva, Leonidas uses his Water Magic to capture Silva. But as he gets a closer look at the retired mercenary, he discovers that Silva's actually a girl! After an exchange of words between Leo and Nathaniel regarding Silva, Icarus finally catches up. Now with Leonidas, Nathaniel, Icarus and Silva all gathered together, what could possibly happen next?

Meanwhile at the palace, Ninny discovers that the wine was infused with some powerful drug-like magic by two of the guards that drove those who drank it into darkness. This magic was responsible for Elinor and more recently Merivale's behavio. Regulus killed the guards, as Merivale made up with her mother. Elinor decided to make a public statement on this, leaving Merivale and her hand maiden Tacia to prepare.
last edited on Apr 12, 2017 at 10:40PM

gioco di ruolo casuale 228 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 228

più di un anno fa Firebird06721 said…
((I still think heartless))

((I hope mcterra and 666demon come back soon- I guess it's only been like 4 days, but I admit I'm an impatient person lol))

Cedany coughed, expelling the water trapped in her burning lungs. She gulped in deep, uneven breaths. She sucked in air so desperately she choked on it, dissolving into a fit of coughing once again as she willed herself to slow down.

The runaway's hood did not fail to hide her, as the cloak she wore carried an enchantment that kept it from revealing her face. It's magic was a mystery, even to her. In order to possess it, one had to kill a previous owner. The hood never failed to shade the face of the one who could wear it, and only the owner's own hand could lower it. It had belonged her father, becoming Cedany's with his murder. While such cloaks were rare, she had known of several Gomorrah members who had come into possession of one. However, it's magic failed to save her now. It protected her identity, but no longer could conceal her lie. Her many layers of soaked clothing now weighed down heavily on her and hugged her curves, no longer hiding her figure. She didn't realize this fatal fact until she followed the prince's gaze and it was too late.

His sticky-sweet words carved holes in her stomach. It bruised her pride to think she had been as careless as too let him best her. The price of her failure- her secret, and then, she presumed, likely her life. If either one of her two pursuers had learned of her lie, she might have found a way to deal with them, but with both any hope of that had died. She slipped a pair of sodden leather gloves from her rough hands, which dripped with water. She raised her fingers toward her hood as if to grant his request, but never did she intend to. If her time in Gomorrah had taught her anything, it was the value of one's face and name. Anyone who knew either held some power over you. Instead, she raised her head, spitting straight into his eye.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa TAIKAMODO said…
(How could you ever call such a kind, caring person such as myself heartless?)

(I hope so too, i mean, Nathaniel can only fall to his death for so long. Also, patience is key. *Chinese Symbol Sound*)

Leo scowled, placing a hand over his eye. Like a vacuum, his hand sucked the saliva out of his eye, forming a small ball. He glared at Silva, flinging the sphere off into the distance. She had dared to spit in the face of royalty? That filthy whore had the audacity to spit in the face of Leonidas Valor? "You little..." He growled, letting the words hang in the air as his hands tightened into fists, "I should kill you for that!" Taking a deep breath, his body stopped shaking, and his face relaxed. He needed her for information, so he needed her alive, even if he wanted to drown her in a mixture of water and her own blood.

"You know what? I'll let that one slide," He said calmly, "I'll even let you keep your stupid hood. Honestly, i don't care what you look like. However," The bubble slid Silva forward, until she was within reaching distance. "You'll be coming with me."
Firebird06721 commented…
lol filthy whore più di un anno fa
TAIKAMODO commented…
*Looks up at "kind and caring"* So about that... più di un anno fa
Firebird06721 commented…
haha nice più di un anno fa
((Fine you're a robot then))

((Should we just keep going...? I mean true he can't fall for that long and he'd interact in some way, so IDK what else we can do))
(Like The Terminator? Yes, yes i am.)

(Either we pretend the talk between Leo and Cedany took under a minute and they hid somewhere, or we wait for Terra.)
((Idk... *searches are for a spell to summon terra*))
più di un anno fa mcterra said…
((*appears in a cloud of smoke* Err, excuse me I'm a genie. Recently graduated from the academy. I heard someone's been trying to summon me. I shall grant you three wishes.))

Nathaniel emmerged from the pile of rocks and rubble. He coughed as dust got into his mouth and eyes. He was still alive though he had just fallen from so high and a good number of rocks had rained down on him.

Thanks to Joshua.

At the last moment, Nathaniel had gotten encased by a multitude of crows who had then hardened their feathers and protected Nathaniel from the deadly fall and the rain of rocks.

He coughed some more and cleared the dust from his eyes. He had expected not to see anyone believing that Silva would've used that opportunity to escape. But instead, he saw the boy from earlier on with Silva.

He didn't understand what was going on at first. Who was that boy and what was he doing to Silva?

"Hey, you." He called out to the boy "You should get away from him. Hes danger-"

Nathaniel stopped when he took a closer look at the person he called "Silva". The person's soaked cloak revealed the true nature of the person's physique and Nathaniel realized with much embarassment that "Silva" was a woman!

He pulled himself out of the rubble, his eyes still wide. He tried to speak but words didn't come out. He was speechless.
Firebird06721 commented…
((That awkward moment when te find out the old man you've been hunting is actually a girl your own age)) più di un anno fa
mcterra commented…
((Terribly awkward it is)) più di un anno fa
((YES!!! I HAVE THE POWER!!!! Genie, for my first wish I would like you to grant humanity to my dear, dear robot friend, Taikamodo))

She clicked her tongue in disapproval, and for the first time, addressed him in her true voice. A voice which clearly belonged to a young woman, not quite fully matured, and carried an accent of a foreign kingdom. It was hoarse from her near-drowning experience, but still rang proudly with the confident sting of defiance.

"I'm afraid, alas, I shall not be accompanying you anywhere. I know you're accustomed to getting your way, so if you are having trouble understanding, allow me to help."

As Cedany spoke, she ever so smoothly pulled a long, shining dagger from her boot. As she finished, she threw it, the weapon cutting through the air with lethal accuracy. It's silver blade caught the light as flew towards its target, aimed right between the prince's eyes.
((Your wish is my-...wait Dafuq?! Taika's a robot??!!!))
(Yep! Taikanator's the name! Apparently i'm a heartless robot.)

(I dunno what changed, but i feel like Leo just got douchier.)

Leonidas smirked, not even bothering to move as the dagger cut through the air at near blinding speed. "Aw, that's adorable," He remarked sarcastically, and right as the dagger was about to impale him, a thin wall of water caught it, stopping the weapon and holding it in place. "You think you can disobey royalty." Leo allowed the dagger to drop to the ground, the metallic clink it made upon hitting the ground seeming to echo in the silence. that followed.

"Here's a little tip for ya sweetheart-actually, I'm feeling generous, so I'll make it two. One, maybe don't make it obvious you're about to attack before you actually move. I kind of have magic, in case you didn't notice." The bluenette's eyes flashed gold again, threateningly, but his face remained totally calm. He held up two fingers, "And the second tip," He stepped closer to the bubble that still held Silva up, "I am royalty. And i always-" He snapped his fingers, and the bubble swallowed her up again, "-Get my way."
più di un anno fa 666demon said…
(Hey guys! I just had to take a small break from Eden.)
(There was room for two people on that raft and that bitch let him freeze to death.)
(Leo was a douche when he threatened Ninny.)

"You know Michelangelo and Raphael, your mama's two personal guards? Well they snuck in here and took Blood Root, Patchouli and Hemlock and mixed up something a wine to control her. They've been doing that since your father died!" Ninny sat down beside Mer, telling the tale with great interest, like this was a story she would tell the children at bedtime.

Elinor just smiled and waved a hand at the two completely oblivious traitors. "I was only teasing you, Kitten. Now go, unleash hell." She smiled, giving him a pat on the back. She remembered when he was just a cub, oh Oberon would actually get down on his knees and play with the cub. He was a good husband; never lied, never cheated, never fell in another woman's bed, loved his children. She sighed, trying to thing of what her son might be doing.
Instinctively, Nathaniel held up his hand and a lone crow zoomed out of nowhere straight towards the bubble. The bird flew right through the bubble, and with its beak and razor-sharp feathers, it burst the bubble, setting the girl free.

Nathaniel paused and looked at his hand. He was actually puzzled by what he just done. He had reacted on instinct, his body moving even before he knew it. He had done it to save the girl.

Right from the time he had been a kid, Nathaniel had been taught never to hurt a woman. So seeing one getting hurt had pushed him to react. He had decided to save her without thinking.

<<Nathan, what did you just do? That's Silva>>

Joshua said but Nathniel wasn't entirely sure about what to think. Was that Silva, the person he had been about to hurt a while earlier, or was it a girl?

"Joshua I...I don't know... I just did it."
Firebird06721 commented…
*ships*- that's all più di un anno fa
Regulus ignored the Kitten name and spun around on his heel to face the traitors. He gladly embraced his Queen's order as his eyes flashed golden. He was going to unleash hell, for sure.

He growled and his body began changing. His black pupils widened and the golden color of his irises flowed out and covered the whites of his eyes entirely. His face contorted and changed. Fangs filled his mouth and his nails grew into sharp, unforgiving calws. His ears grew pointed and flattened and his jawbones shifted upwards, his ears moving to the top of his head. His nose, mouth and chin extended forward, turning gradually into a feline muzzle. His head went from human to lion in a matter of seconds.

His body size increased. He grew taller and hugfer. Loud popping and cracking sounds were heard as his bones were ground into each other and reformed. His spine, ribs and shoulder blades shifted and were repositioned. His muscles bulged out and turned leathery. His skin was drawn taut over his bones. It darkened and clear golden fur began sprouting out over it. His clothers and boots were ripped apart as he morphed. His toes and fingers lengthened. His legs twisted and turned into long lion hind legs. His shoulder, chest and back broadened.

He lost every human physical trait pertaining to him and rather donned a feline and monstrous countenance. He had taken his humanoid lion form. The entire tranformation had taken just a few seconds to be completed. He stood several feet taller than the Queen.

He looked down at her and nodded one last time then the beast turned and let out a loud wild roar.
((Glad to have you back now, 6!))
((Lol was Leo ever not a douche))

Mer listened to Ninny's story, struggling to take it in. Her mother still loved her? It wasn't her? It wasn't her, it had never been. Relief and regret flooded her, tears springing to her eyes as the feelings overwhelmed her. How could she have turned her back on her family so easily? On her own mother? She had failed her. Her guilt subsided to anger as she made a realization. It wasn't her mother to blame, but someone had done this to her family. Her mother's guards had been trusted and they had- she couldn't bare to think of it any longer. How could she not have known? The mere thought of what she had to happen sickened her, swallowing her up in an empty shell of remorse. The price to pay would be a most wretched one. For her family, their blood would spill.

Despite her injuries, Merivale stood. She crossed the room with a grave solemnity. Without another glance she was gone, her eyes trained straight forward with deadly focus. They had taken her mother to the garden, lay she had known so it was there that her instinct took her. She would not rest until she had served them justice. Let those cowards run, Mer thought. She would find them anywhere.
Cedany craned her neck skyward as the sphere began to swallow her. She sucked in a final breath of air before she found herself once again waiting for death in a watery cage.

The black bird came quickly, like a bullet through the air in broke through the sphere, sending it crashing to the ground. Her head spun as she again filled her lungs with air. She rose to her feet slowly, filled with shock and confusion. She turned her head to face the other boy, whom she supposed was now her rescuer. He looked not much older than she, and his startling aqua-blue eyes reflected her own surprise. She studied him carefully, looking for answers. Why had he saved her? Who was this boy?
(All the ships...i think you need a vacation, Firebird.)

(Welcome back, 6!)

(Fair points. But now his attitude just makes me laugh instead of making me wonder how i even write such an A-hole. Maybe i'm slowly becoming Leo....you filthy peasants.)

"Seriously? I sounded so cool and everything, then you," He turned to glare at Nathaniel, "just had to go and ruin it! Weren't you falling to your death or something? Go back to doing that, and save your bird brained rescue attempts for someone else!" He turned back to Silva. Had she not resisted going with him, this wouldn't have happened. Both of these idiots were quickly becoming annoying. "And you, little miss pretend-to-be-someone-useful, aren't even who i was after! I wanted the Gomorrah guy, not some stupid girl who kind of knows how to throw a dagger! So no more running, no more nonsense! Tell me where Silva is, tell me what you know about the crown, or i'm going to put this whole waste of a city under the god damn ocean!"
((Firebird ships at sound speed, with no hesitation XD))

((Taika, nah I don't think you could rival Leo in an A-hole contest. You're not the high and mighty, you're just an uncouth wretch like the rest of us XD))

Nathaniel stared at Leo as he spoke and he furrowed his brows in confusion and thought. He knew about Silva. He knew about E.D.E.N. Most importantly, he knew about Gomorrah!

That practically meant he knew all what Nathaniel. And maybe even more. He couldn't be sure about anything. But judging from what he had just heard, Nathaniel guessed the boy was looking for Silva too and he was seeking for information on the crown. All things being equal, that set both of them on the same level, with respect to the search for E.D.E.N.

Nathniel's eyes went to the girl before them. She was looking at them and Nathaniel could tell from her expression that she didn't understand why he had saved her. Nathaniel didn't get it either.

He sighed and and rearranged thoughts in his head before speaking "Sending this city below the ocean? I don't think that would be a very wise thing to do."

Nathaniel walked forward towards the girl "And you. You're clearly not Silva. Who in the world are you?"
(It's kinda awe-inspiring. Ships usually take a bit longer than a split second to exist, but Firebird's ships? At the drop of a hat....full of rocks.)

(Uncouth wretch? Well thanks for the confidence boost. XD)

"Don't tell me what is or isn't wise. Considering you were asking one of my family's servants for directions less than an hour ago, i don't think you have room to talk, bird brain." Leo huffed, before following Nathaniel's lead and asking another question to the stupid imposter girl. "I second the question though, who are you? Don't bother trying to run away again, you're not escaping both of us, assuming feather head over here can do something with his magic other than pop my bubbles."
((Lol I have a gift.... or a serious problem))

Cedany was starting to feel trapped, cornered. She felt the fluttering, hovering anxiety of being in a room where the walls had not yet closed into crush her, but rather had just begun to move- leaving her to wait passively though her doom was known. The prince was right. She was proud, but not fool enough to think she could escape the both of them. This desperate time was going to call for some very desperate measures.

Her eyes turned back to Oden's son as she analyzed him slowly. His threat was frightening, but she could almost be sure he was not the type to follow through. His maliciousness she did not doubt, but for one he was an egotist, and certainly not the type to risk himself in such a stunt. For two, he was looking for E.D.E.N., which meant he wanted to rule Alfheim, and wasn't likely to destroy it. She dismissed his threat, turning her attention again to the other boy.

When she had first encountered him he had seen very trained on killing her, focused to a point of almost obsession. She'd only seen one thing that could drive a man to that. Rengence. And yet, he had saved her. He was conflicted now. Cedany saw hope in this. While she wanted nothing to do with this boy, she quickly decided him the lesser of two evils.

"Those willing to reveal their identity usually don't go around disguised in a hood and cloak." She advised them both. And then, though it bruised her pride, she concentrated hard, and spoke in the blonde boy's mind.
*Help me take down this lunatic, and I'll see if I can help you, deal?*
<<Bird brain...Feather head?? Why haven't we killed this brat yet??!!>>

"Just ignore Joshua." Nathaniel murmured "We've got bigger fish to fry for now."

He said and went on listening as Leon then Cedany spoke. He was hoping she would give them a favourable answer. He was hoping she would tell them who she was and that she could even tell them where to find the real Silva. Who knew? Maybe she even had more information about Gomorrah and E.D.E.N. If that was the case then he was truly lucky.

<<You're being overly optimistic boy>> Joshua said in his head, having clearly read his thoughts <<You know things don't always turn out the way you want them. You're an unlucky boy Nathan>>

Nathaniel's eyes dropped. Joshua was right. His life had just been a series of calamities so far. It was highly unlikely that something so good could happen to him.

Nathaniel was busy reflecting on all that when he heard the voice in his head. At first he thought it was Joshua but thjen he realized it wasn't. He snapped his head up, staring at Cedany with wide eyes. He then frowned. He glanced at Leon. He didn't seem to have noticed anything. And it didn't seem like she had spoken to him too. Nathaniel looked at her, his eyes clearly demanding an explanation.
Cedany eyes returned to the blonde boy's, as she saw them widening with surprise, commanding and explanation. She didn't have time for one right now. Regretfully she concentrated once more, not wanted to waste much more energy on speaking in his head.

*You have your skills, I have mine, now do we have a deal or not?*

She asked, forcefully, brushing his curiousity aside.
Nathaniel stared straight at her. He kept his head cool inorder to assess the situation. She was asking him to join forces with her to take down the other boy. She claimed she was going to help him if he did. He and that boy clearly wanted the same thing but they weren't allies. Nathaniel wouldn't lose anything if he got rid of him. But at the same time he wouldn't lose anything if he didn't do that.

The girl had tried t kill him though. Maybe she was trying to manipulate him into getting rid of the other boy so that she could then kill him. Nathaniel knew he couldn't trust her.

*And why would I trust you?* Nathaniel said in his mind, exepcting her to hear his thoughts *The two of us could as well force all the information we need out of you. You can't run and ytou can't defeat us both. Taking down this retard may end up being just a waste of time. I can't be certain this isn't a trap.*
(I'm leaning towards the problem end of that spectrum.)

"Could you two save your staring contest for later? I have better things to do than waste my time dealing with a street whore playing guess who and a featherheaded dolt looking at each other all day," Leo seethed, glaring at the both of them. He needed to get moving soon, before Mer did anything to get in the way of his pursuit of the crown. Whether he liked her or not, she was his sister, and he would prefer if he didn't have to murder his own flesh and blood. But he couldn't do anyghing unless he found a lead, and Silva was supposed to be that lead. But now that featherhead was also here and the person he'd thought was Silva had turned out to be a stupid girl, he was quickly losing his patience for this city.

"As a matter of fact," He looked around a bit, "Just stay here while i drown this entire city. Unlike you losers i can breathe underwater, so it shouldn't bother me in the least anyway. And since it's clear i'm not getting any information from miss mysterious, i no longer need this city or anyone in it." He put his hands casually in his pockets, turning around and starting to walk away. "If you don't want to be swallowed by the ocean though, either start talking," He began to turn into water vapor,

"Or start running."
Nathaniel looked back at Leon, with a raised eyebrow. Was he serious? Was he really going to do that?

"Oi." He called out "I understand you need this information as much as I do and you're ready to do almost anything to get it but..." He said a frown slowly etching itself on his face "...you're not just going to drown and kill all the innocent people in this city, are you?"

Maybe he would have to kill the jerk afterall.
Cedany bit her hidden lip, concentrating on trying to read the boy's face. She supposed he'd assumed her a telepath, but to such inconvenience she was not. Telepaths were extremely rare, some believed them only legend. Cedany had never met a telepath, but the very prospect of them made her shudder. He kept cool, calm, as if reasoning with himself. He looked... skeptical.

The prince spoke up again, opening his cocky lips to spill more threats and insults their way. She wondered again if he would do it, and though less sure now, Cedany still believe it a bluff. Nonetheless, she was taking him down. And it would be a lot easier with help, even from an enemy. Her voice echoing, sterner this time, in the other boy's mind again.

*I'm not looking for your kinship, or your trust. But if you help me handle this lunatic, I swear on my life I won't run.* She sounded insistent. Her life was the only thing she thought worth swearing on. It was just about the only thing that mattered to her, the only thing she had really held on to. The only thing she had.
".....Innocent?" Leonidas stopped mid step, blue hair falling over his eyes, "These commoners....are far from innocent. None of these people have anything that i need, so they are guilty of being just as useless as 'Silva' over there turned out to be. This city, it's people, none of it is worth sparing. In fact, you could even think of it as a cleansing. Once everyone here dies, new people can settle down here, and make the same mistakes. Then someone else will be there too, to wash them away." He turned back towards them, smirking. "But please, don't take me seriously. Believe i'm bluffing, believe that i couldn't possibly be so cruel. Then a city's worth of blood can be on your hands, and you won't even be alive to feel guilty." He slowly began to turn to water vapor, body fading slightly.

"Let's make it a game, shall we? If in ten minutes i don't get my answers, everyone dies. If i do, then everyone lives. Either way..." He vanished completely, voice echoing around them.

"I win."
This time Nathaniel ignored the voice that echoed in his head. All his attention was turned towards Leonidas this time. He couldn't believe his ears. He couldn't believe the words that were coming out from the boy's mouth.

At first he had just considered him as a proud, arrogant fellow who, though, he acted like a complete douche, could possibly have a good side. But this time Nathaniel's opinion changed completely. He now saw Leonidas for what he really was. An insanely egotistical and egomaniacal fool.

Nathaniel's frown turned into a scowl "You're saying you're going to drown the people of this city in cold blood just because they don't have anything you need and are thereby 'useless'? You're going to kill these poor men, women and children on a whim? Just like that? People you don't even know. People who work hard for a living. People who have loved ones that they care about. Good people. You're just going to take away all that with no second thought?""

Nathaniel balled his fists tight, the second time he was losing his cool that day. That kind of attitude made him boil. Because that was how the people of Gomorrah behaved and reasoned. That was why they had mercilessly slaughtered his family and people, because of their selfish motives.

The same thing was about to happen. Nathaniel didn't know the boy but he knew he couldn't just let him do as he pleased.

"This is no game." He said in a low voice "And you're not going anywhere."

As he said that, temperatures dropped drastically around them, going from normal 15° C to way below 0 in a matter of a second. The temperature kept dropping till it reached a point where it would freeze even the water molecules in the air. Tiny ice shards began forming in the air and falling to the ground.

Nathaniel intended to freeze Leon, even in his water vapour form.
(I'm so sorry I haven't been on! Shit's going down Hindenburg x Titanic x Hiroshima bombing style over here and I'm in the middle of it)

"Hold up child, you're going the wrong way." Ninny took her by the hand and pulled her the opposite way, soon they were outside hearing panicked screaming being silenced while the sound of bell like laughter that once belonged to a wonderful mother rang around the training grounds. Ninny smiled up at Mer, her black as coal eyes lighting up with warmth and excitement to see the reunion as she carefully and slowly led Mer to see. "Your Majesty, I believe someone is looking for you." The ebony woman called out.
Elinor smiled, seeing the two traitors laying in pools of their own blood. "Come on Kitten, come here, come to Mama." She cooed, laughing a little. Eventually going over to the big lion and running her hands through his mane. Baby talking and cooing at how good he was.When Ninny called for her she stopped, her breath caught in her throat and her heart clenched and ached. Her little Mir was ok. "Mer! Oh my baby!" She started crying as she ran to hug her daughter.
(Dammit Terra, you ruined Leo's cool moment........

.....No pun intended.)

(Waiwaiwaiwaiwait. 6, where the heck ARE you?)

"Oh no!" Leo exclaimed, returning to his solid human form, "Of course you can control the weather! Why not have the one thing that can stop me and my dastardly, wicked, pure evil plan! Gasp, whatever shall i do?" He clutched his chest as if in pain, before laughing at his own performance. "Well at the very least, i know exactly what runs through that feather head of yours now. Just like i thought, another bleeding heart goody two-shoes. Honestly, i thought one of you would've saw right through me, but i guess thinking doesn't come naturaly to you commoners. So if you need clarification," He pointed to the sky, "I currently don't have a large enough source of water, or the energy to create enough, to drown the whole city. Had it stormed like it was supposed to, yes, but now? No. Besides, these people here in this dump of a city aren't worth that much magic anyway. So here's what's about to happen," The bluenette started walking away normally.

"Since that whore over there has no use to me and i'd rather not waste my time, i'm going to leave and find some other lead to E.D.E.N. You two can do whatever you want quite honestly, i don't care. But there's a catch, you see. If either of you get between me and my crown," He turned to give them one last, golden eyed glare, "I won't be so merciful again." With thatm the bluenette kept walking away, until....

"OUTTA THE WAY, OUTTA THE WAY, OUTTA THE WAY PEOPLE!" Icarus' voice echoed from a distance. Withi moments, the boy was standing in front of Leonidas, hands on his knees as he struggled to get his breath back. After a few moments, he looked up to see everybody staring at him. His eyes lit up when he saw Nathaniel. "Pidgeon Buddy! There you are!" He jogged over to him. "I got lost tryin' to follow ya, but here i am!"
(still in Ohio, hiding out with a friend in an abandoned wherehouse she calls home until family bullshit drama is over)
((That sounds awful, six!! I'll be praying for you!))

((Bad day for Cedany, she's drenched and Nathaniel just dropped the temp below 0...wouldn't want to be her))

With no explanation the temperature began dropping around Cedany. She felt a chilly breeze blow through her, and then suddenly it was so cold that ice crystals formed and fell through the air. Her water-soaked clothes froze solid around her, and her hair encased her head in an icy cage. Balls of ice formed on her eyelashes, and frost even began to bite her face and hands. Still drenched from the prince's attempt at drowning her, she herself had began freezing. She wasn't sure when she crumpled to the floor, she was hardly able to process the fall. Her mind had numbed, slowed, and yet all her senses screamed, awake with a horrible pain. A horrible burning sensation devowered every nerve, she was sure every inch of her must be alight with fire. She couldn't move, or speak, or see, or hear, or think. She could only lay there, like a lifeless corpse already claimed by the ice.

Mer bit her lip, tears pooling in eyes as she saw her mother smiling, laughing. She wasn't even sure she could quite place her feelings. She hadn't seen her mother, her real mother, for a very long time. Not because of her though, her anger at her mother was misplaced. It had always been misplaced, she thought guiltily. It was all their doing.

Even as she embraced her mother, she stared past her stone-faced, her eyes falling at the bloody sight that had become her traitorous guards. Regulus had gotten to them first, she reasoned, and she still itched to see them eaten up by her fire. She felt a pang of shame for hating them so. What would her father think of her? Not her mother's loving embrace, nor even her father's wise words could quell her bitter hatred now. They had taken her family from her, and even with their ruin that damage would stay. They owed her a debt that even their bloody end could not repay.
hmmm
((*salesperson voice* Fanpop- making three days feel like an eternity))
(Same, i'll be prayin' for ya!....4 days late. 'Cause i'm dumb.)

(Yeah, nothing like that's ever happened to me. Nope, never.)

(*Other Salesperson's Voice* "If you call the number on your screen now, you can get an extra day! That's right folks, four whole days feeling like eternity for the price of ONE Fanpop!")
((Anyone?))
(Still waiting on Terra.)
(-boops-)
((Hey 6!! How are you doing? We've been waiting on you, girly!))
(I've been good. Drama is over and done with)
(-taps glass-)
(Welcome back! glad your drama cooled down.This place was getting lonely.)
(It's only cooled for the holidays I fear, hoping that's not the case tho. And if I have to take another break from the internet again, I will give you, if you wish, half custody of Ninny and Elinor. But I don't think that's going to be necessary. Has anyone contacted Terra?)
((Glad to hear it 6, praying for you and your family. I haven't heard from Terra, no. Do you want to continue posts between Mer and Elinor?))
(Same as Firebird, both for hearing from Terra and that i'm praying for ya. And half custody hopefully won't be needed lol, but if it is, then i humbly accept the offer m'lady.)
(Thank you both. I'm gonna try to be on here more. Maybe I should give one of you my email so you can message me to get on more often.

Oh Taik, I joined Dreamcast again with a racist war vet and and bat shit psycho teenager. Be warned)

Elinor held onto her little girl like she was the last person on earth. "Oh Mer. My sweet little Mer. Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry." The queen sobbed a little, holding her beloved daughter tightly, like she was afraid to lose her too. Pulling back, the mother began fussing over her daughter. Every little cut, every little bump, every little bruise was examined. She could feel shards of spirits around her, coming close but dancing away. Wanting to be helpful but not in the way. Ninny smiled, walking over to the large cat and petting his mane gently. "You did good, Kitten. You did good." She spoke softly.
Mer returned her mother's embrace, but while her mother gushed with emotion, Mer's face stayed blank. She didn't know what to think. Shamefully, Mer has to admit she was still angry with her mother, for all the actions that were not her fault. But to her, all that time, it had been. It was going to take more than a few minutes for her to adjust.

As her mother fussed over her she began to grow agitated. Her foot involuntary began tapping the floor with anxiety, a bit of a nervous tell for her. She was used to being self-sufficient, and the invasion of space felt uncomfortable, too soon, too forced, she needed time. And she needed space, she thought frustratedly. "Mom, I'm fine. I'm fine!" She said pushing her mother's hands away in earnest. She knew it was unfair. With a deep breath she softened, addressing her mother again, gentler this time. "I'm sorry, it's just-" she sighed, unsure how she intended to finish.

Elinor felt a bit, hurt by her daughter pushing her away. But it all melted, she understood. Her ba- no, her daughter had grown up, she had to take care of herself when Ninny was trying to get Leonidas to sit still. Her expression softened as she gave Mer a kind smile. "I know, love. I know." She nodded, looking at how much just a wee child grew up into a strong woman. If only she was able to see her become that. She was so proud of Merivale, that the girl could never imagine. Looking over to Ninny, straightening herself out she asked Ninny to come over. "I want you to tell Sir Gonley to round everyone in Gracidea City. I need to make a statement." Was all the queen said for Ninny to understand and walk back into the castle to fetch the man.
Merivale bit her lip to prevent it from quivering with emotion. It was so much easier to hate her mother than it was to miss her. And now that there was nothing to hate, she didn't know how to keep from falling apart, something she couldn't afford to do. Mer watched her mother leave hoping she hadn't hurt her. She pushed feelings aside, hiding her cracking heart with a stony mask. Outwardly, she was the perfect embodiment of the strong, regal figurehead she must be. She approached Ninny, intentionally averting her eyes from Regulus, for he could always see right through her facade, and one look at him would break her. "Ninny, I'm going to my quarters. Tacia will help me prepare for mother's statement."
((Tacia is essentially Merivale's handmaiden btw. Hope Terra shows up soon))
((*taps glass* **impatiently attacks glass like a crazy person**))
più di un anno fa Reflecting said…

Name: Yui Okazama

Appearance: Picture

Personality: Shy,Quiet, Logical, Sensitive

Backstory: When she was young, her best friend Shizuka was killed in front of her. Ever since then Yui hasn't been in contact with many humans except for her family because she doesn't want to go throught that again and all the friends she has had have died or betrayed her. Yui was able to use her power to escape when Shizuka was murdered though she stiil blames herself for Shizuka's death

Magic: Telekinesis (reading minds)

Reason For Chasing The Crown: To find a purpose in life
 Name: Yui Okazama Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Picture Personality: Shy,Quiet, Lo
crying
*sniffle*