gioco di ruolo casuale RP:Erotica

YugiohFanatic1 posted on May 08, 2010 at 07:00PM
This is an RP for those of you who don't want to feel embarrassed when there's a sex scene in other RPs.I hope no one minds this,but I thought it would be best if not many people got offended or anything like that when they make a RP and someone puts a sex scene in it.You can pick up where you left off in another RP or just start it all over.^^'''''

gioco di ruolo casuale 269 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 269

più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
Molly interrupts the kiss by pulling her head away."Ahhhhhh!!'"we both moan at the same time."J-Justin....You're making us s-so hot!!!"Our breasts rub up against each other,only making us moan more.
più di un anno fa Jv611 said…
He keeps continuing "You guys are so hot already" he moans and keeps going.
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
((Oh ok then. ^^. Have fun.))
(Oh.We will.)

We both keep moaning and Molly doesn't resume our kiss.I tighten my grip on his hands and she pulls her head back,moaning.
(Trust me we are ^^)

He keeps moving in and out of Hiroko. He stops and looks at Molly "M-molly do you trust m-me?"
"Y-Yeah......I do.....almost......"She stops moaning and breathes hard.I breathe harder than her and slightly open my eyes.
"Would y-you l-like to switch places w-with Hiroko" he continued moving in and out of Hiroko
"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!"I grip the sheets tighter and soon start to loosen my grip."N-No....I-I think Hiroko i-is enjoying this too m-much....."She kept breathing,me breathing harder and harder.
"O-ok sute y-yourself" he lifts one of Hiroko's legs up and slides himself deeper.
I pull my head back further and shut my eyes tightly and grit my teeth.I almost scream,but resist the urge to."J-Justin!"I arch my back a bit.
He moves faster and faster. "I-if you have to scream go right ahead" he leans forward and kisses her breasts.
He continues moving in and out. He finally gives a last thrust and stops. He pulls himself out of her and lays down,breathing hard. "That........was..........amazing&quo­t;
I scream out in pleasure and keep breathing hard.I slightly open my eyes and look down at him."Ohhh,Justin!....Ahhhhh!You're making me feel soooooo good."
He looks at her "Do you want me to keep going becuase I will" he climbs on top of her and looks at her.
"Yes....."Molly looks at us and licks my stomach then sits up."I think I'll go to let you two have fun.And thanks for the amazing time Justin."She smirks and starts to put on her clothes.
"No prob Molly it was.......a pleasure" he smirked and looked at Hiroko. He slid himself back inside her and began to thrust again.
I lift one of my legs and start moaning again.Molly finished getting dressed and left.I open my eyes slightly and smirk at him,wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close to me."Now we can get to the really fun action..."I kiss him really hard and close my eyes again.
He holds her the leg she lifted up and thrusted in and out of her. He kissed back "That threesome was amazing but I like it when its just you and me cause then I have you all to myself" he says quickly and kisses her back hard.
I moan louder and keep kissing him back.I arch my back into him and keep breathing hard.I start to sweat a little and I keep moaning.
He keeps thrusting harder and faster. He slides his tongue into her mouth and licks her tongue. He moans and keeps thrusting faster.
I lick his tongue hard and keep kissing him very hard.I moan and slide one of my hands to his chest,me starting to massage his chest.
He keeps licking and kissing her passinionatly. He continues to thrust faster and faster, sliding deeper in her. "Ahh! Oh! Hiroko you feel so good. I love you" he says inbetween his kiss.
I moan louder and more high pitched and keep kissing and licking him him hard."I love you too,"I say quickly,continuing the kiss.
He kisses her back hard and licks her tongue furiously. He lifts her other leg up and slides even deeper postioning himself between both her legs.
I moan louder and slightly higher pitched.I keep kissing him harder and harder,licking his tongue furiously.I keep massaging his chest with my hand.
He moans and continues licking her tongue furiously. He tries to hold himself back but can't. He starts thrusting himself as hard and fast as he possibly can ,moaning loud.
I break the kiss by pulling my head back.I scream in pleasure and arch my back.I slam my hands down on the bed and grip the sheets in fists.
He moans loud in pleasure and starts pumping her furiously with his Manhood as fast as he could. He sees her grip the sheets and thrusts hard three times.
I moan louder and slightly grit my teeth.I separate 3 loud,high pitched moans for the three thrusts.I breathe really hard and loosen my grip on the sheets.
He continues pumping her fast and hard. He closes his eyes and bites his lips as he moans loud in pleasure.
I moan loud in a high pitched voice and I grip his arm.I turn my head to the side and shut my eyes tighter.
"Ahhhh.....Ahh Y-You feel sooooo good I just wanna do you all day" he continued moaning and pumping her hard and fast,pushing himself as far as he can.
I moan loudly and arch my back."S-Same here....Ahhhhh!!Ahhh!"I can't hold back anymore,and I sit up and push him back,still with him in me.I start licking his chest.
He lets out a loud moan and opens his eyes,looking at her. He continues to thrust in and out of her while he laid down.
I licked his chest harder and harder."Mmmm....You're so sexy!......I could lick you all day...."I keep licking his chest,up to his neck,and up and down his jaw line.
"Please don't stop" he moans and continnnus thrusting. He let out a loud noan and continues.

(Osrry I got to tired)
(I didn't mean to fall asleep like that last night)
(Is o.k.^^ I fell asleep early last night too.Oh,and if I mess up with anything it's because I just woke up.)

I let out a loud moan and I keep licking him."Y-You're so sexy a-and tasty.....I love your taste sooo good ahhhh!"I lift my head for a moment and moan then continue to lick him harder.
last edited più di un anno fa
(Its ok^^ I wake up like that all the time)

He keeps moaning "Ahhhh! It feels so good,you feel so good!" He continues thrusting ,moaning louder.
I keep moaning and licking him.I trace his body with my hands and lick his chest hard.
He keeps thrusting hard. "Oh God! Ahh. I never want to stop you feel so good and warm" he moans loud and thrusts harder in her.
I moan louder and in a higher pitch."W-Wait!Ahhhhhh I have and idea ahhhhh!"I lick his chest one more time and slightly open my eyes and look at him.
He moans one more time and looks at her "W-what is it?" he stops and breaths heavily.
I smirk and get off of him."I'll be right back."I walk to the kitchen,put something in the microwave,wait until it beeps,take it out,and walk back in with a bottle of chocolate sauce,warmed to perfection."This will help you taste even more sweet."I get back on him and start pouring it on his chest.
He smirks and slides himself back into her. "Good idea" he smiles and starts moving in and out slowly.
I moan and start licking off the chocolate sauce.I rub myself in some as I lick it off of him."Mmmmm.......You taste so good...."I start to lick him harder and slightly lift myself to reveal the chocolate that got on me.
He starts to speed up his thrust and rubbing her breasts.
I slightly bite my bottom lip and moan.I keep licking his chest clean of the chocolate.
last edited più di un anno fa
He moans and starts to increase his speed "Ahh It feels so good"
I moan a bit louder and keep licking his chest."Mmmmm....."I lick up to his neck when I'm done licking the chocolate off of his chest.