gioco di ruolo casuale RP:Erotica

YugiohFanatic1 posted on May 08, 2010 at 07:00PM
This is an RP for those of you who don't want to feel embarrassed when there's a sex scene in other RPs.I hope no one minds this,but I thought it would be best if not many people got offended or anything like that when they make a RP and someone puts a sex scene in it.You can pick up where you left off in another RP or just start it all over.^^'''''

gioco di ruolo casuale 269 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 269

più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
I kiss him back as Molly keeps rubbing his chest and kissing his neck."Well you're doing a great job with it."My hand trails down to his pants and I start to unbutton them.
più di un anno fa Jv611 said…
"Thanks" he says inbetween his kiss. He puts his arms around Hiroko and keeps kissing her.
I unbutton his jeans and rub him through his underwear and keep kissing him.Molly starts to strip.
He slightly moans into the kiss and begins to unzip her jeans.
I kiss his neck and and keep rubbing him.Molly finishes stripping and rubs herself on his back.
He blushes dark red and slides his hand down her pants and her panties and gently starts rubbing her.
I moan a bit and rub him harder.Molly smirks and keeps rubbing against him.She starts to pull down his pants.
He blushes bright red and continues rubbing her. He slowly slides on of his fingers in and out of her gently.
I pull my head back and blush a darker red.I slightly bite my bottom lip and keep rubbing him.I moan and Molly smirks.She comes over beside me and kisses me.My eyes go wide then slowly close again.
He smirks and keeps moving his hand. He leans forward and starts kissing Molly's neck.
Molly moans and keeps kissing me.I take my hand back and just stay there while the others do things to me.I moan and blush an extremely dark red.
He continiues moving his hand and kissing Molly's neck. He takes his hand back and pulls down Hiroko's jeans.
I moan again and keep kissing Molly.She takes one of her hands and starts to massage one of my breasts and slowly and gently slides her tongue in my mouth.I moan again and let her play with my tongue with her own.
He gets down on his knees and slides on hand down Molly's panties and slides two of his his fingers inside her gently. With his other hand he pulls down Hiroko's panties and begins to lick her.
Molly moans and pulls her head back,breaking the kiss."Ahhhh!"I moan when he starts licking me.I pull my head back more.Molly blushes a dark red and moans again.
He continues moving his hand and licking. His face was dark red and he breathed heavily.
I moan louder along with Molly."Ahhhh!J-Justin.....T-That feels good....,"I said as he kept licking me.Molly kept massaging my breast and moaning.
più di un anno fa demon_wolf said…
((Ok wait I'm confused, you guys are in a threesome, Right?))
He looked up at her and smirked "I-im gald you enjoy it" he continued licking her and movingh is fingers.
(Correct.)

We both moaned loud and started breathing hard."I-I do...""I-I do t-too."Molly kept massaging my breast and leaned down,licking it."Ahhh!"I pull my head back more.
(Yep this spot was made so you wouldn't do it in a rp that might cause problems)

He continued moving his hand and licking her. His other hand carressed Hiroko's legs and lower back.
(Yup!)

I turn my head to the side and molly keeps licking and kissing my breast."Ahhh!Y'all are making me so hot!...."Molly moaned through the kisses and I moaned again,louder than hers.
(Yup!)

I turn my head to the side and molly keeps licking and kissing my breast."Ahhh!Y'all are making me so hot!...."Molly moaned through the kisses and I moaned again,louder than hers.
He continued moving his hands and licking her. Every now and then he slide hois tongue in her slightly and pull out.
"Ahhhhhh!"I breathe harder and arch my back slightly.Molly kept licking and kissing my breast and moaned in each kiss.
He finally stopped licking her. He pulled his hand out and stood up. He gently laid Hiroko on the bed and began to kiss her on the lips.
I kiss him back and moan into the kiss.I keep kissing him harder and harder,then push him slightly away,gasping for air.I breath hard and keep my eyes closed.Molly took this chance to start licking my neck.I moaned again and kept breathing hard.
Justin starts carressing Molly's breasts and kissing her neck.
Molly moans and keeps licking and kissing my neck,making me moan.I pulled my head to the side,moving some of my hair out of the way,revealing more of my neck to her."Mmmm....Hiroko....You're so warm....."I blush a darker red and moan again as she continued to lick and kiss my neck.
"Best threesome ever" he says inbetween his kiss. He continues kissing Molly.
I smirk and slightly open my eyes."I-I agree w-with you.""Y-Yeah,"Molly said in between a kiss.She licked my neck hard and I closed my eyes again,moaning.Molly moan through her kisses.
He continues kissing Molly's neck. He slides down and rubbing her through her panties. He turns and starts licking Hiroko again
Molly moans loudly through her kiss and keeps licking and kissing my neck.I moan when Justin starts licking me.Molly sopped licking and kissing my neck and slid down me to join Justin.I moan a little louder than before and slightly bite my bottom lip.
He sees Molly move down and decides to trade places. He moves upwards and kisses Hiroko on the lips hard.
I moan into the kiss and kiss him back.Molly licks and kisses my stomach.I moan again and Molly slightly moans into her kisses.'This is so hot!I feel so good!'
He continues kissing her. He slides his tingue into her mouth and starts to lick her tongue.
I moan into the kiss again and lick his tongue in return.I wrap one arm around his neck,the other one gripping the sheet as Molly put two of her fingers in me.I shut my eyes a bit tighter and she keeps licking me while slowly going in and out.
He keeps kising her sliding his tongue around licking hers. His hands slide down and begin to caress her breasts.
I moan again and slide my hand down.I start pumping him.Molly keeps licking me and making her fingers go in and out of me.She moves to the back and puts in one finger.I pull my head back and squeeze him hard."Ahhhhh!"Molly smirks then keeps licking me.
He lets out a load moan in the kiss. He slides himself lower and Moves himself inside of her.
"Ahhhhhh!!"Molly keeps going in and out in my back and I turn my head to the side,slightly biting my bottom lip."Ahhhh!Ahhh...I-I'm so hot!"Moll licks my waist and I let out another moan.
He lets out a small moan "I know its turning me on so much" he continued moving in and out of her hard.
Molly keeps licking my waist to my stomach and keeps moving her fingers in and out of me.I moan and grip the sheets in both of my hands.
He slides his hands down tracing her body,he stops at her hips and moves faster.
"Ahhhhhhh!"I grip the sheets a little tighter in my fists.Molly keeps moving her fingers in and out of me and I moan louder.She moves them in and out faster and then took out her fingers,allowing Justin to get into my back.I breathe hard and she slides up and kisses me hard.
He slides his arms and holds her by her waist. He moves her body in the rythym of him. He pushes imself deeper in her.
I moan loudly and keep kissing Molly.She moves her tongue inside my mouth and we lick each others tongues furiously.I moan louder and put my hands on his.
He keeps moving faster and harder. He slides Molly's panties off and begins to lick her as he continues doing Hiroko.
I moan louder in the kiss,and so does Molly.She keeps kissing me,still furiously moving her tongue around in my mouth,as I do the same to hers.We both keep moaning and kissing each other.
He keeps thrusting inside of her deep and fast. He continues licking Molly sliding his tongue in her.