Stormclan "An Important StormClan meeting!" (Announced da Stormstar)

Moonstorm100 posted on Jan 03, 2011 at 12:04AM
I have come to the decision to re-create the StormClan list! I have decided this because alot of the cats on the list have either abandon the clan or arent loyal and never comment. The new StormClan lists location will NOT change. It will as always has been, be titled "Calling all clan members" forum. Another thing i wanted to announce is that a new rule was recently added in the "Rules of StormClan" forum. Its rule #6, this rule states that people can only play 3 charactors at the most in StormClan. This has been decided for several reasons. One is that people dont interact with eacbother, just keep to themselves and there charactor gang. That needs to stop, for we are a clan and without our close bonds, nothing would be the same. Another reason is that with everyone playing so many charactors StormClan gets overpopulated and apprentaces have to wait twice as long to become warriors as they deserve. I apoliize to them for that, no apprentace should have to suffer like that. When I make the new lsit, all the present apprentaces that are still around and loyal will start out as new warriors, as a reward for their commitement and patience, while all the kits will become apprentaces as their reward for being so tolerant. Therefor from now on, i will only allow people to play 3 charactors per account. If they are not happy about this, then they can either make another account and manage both, or deal with it. I have also been thinking since the list will be completely renewed, whether to change the deputy n third in command but n the end, decided that they are both loyal clanmates therefor will keep there former positions as my debth. If you have any arguments or are not happy with the decisions comment about it and i will reply as soon as i can.
 I have come to the decision to re-create the StormClan list! I have decided this because alot of the
last edited on Jan 04, 2011 at 08:50PM

Stormclan 109 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 109

più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
Same I'll prob stop communing in q few years...and I have to think with foxfang on my older characters ....
più di un anno fa Pennypatch321 said…
sad
Ummm... Yeah... I have some cats that I really do need...

Curlyfur, Blazeshadow, Lilacleaf, (their two kits Lionkit and Lilykit, I'm not either of then though...) Coralprickle because she's a queen... (her kits Snowkit, Stormkit, and Sandkit) I'm Sandkit and Rubykit too.. Brindlesnap can die. xD That's like... 5! I need to kill either kits, mothers, or a father? That doesn't seem right...

For my other account though, I have Thistlefurry and Gorsepaw.. (Moonshine321 if you all didn't know that yet. xD) I mean, Out of all of my important characters to me, I have to kill one. I mean... I could kill Thistlefurry, but he has an apprentice.. I couldn't do that to an apprentice.. :\

Oh! And what if you were more than three kits? You can't just kill a kit! That would be terrible! What would you do then?

And in order to get another account for Fanpop, you have to have a DIFFERENT email than your first account.. I had to use my parents email for Moonshine's account...
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa TalaLeisu2 said…
tongue
I'm not staying. You might as well delete all my characters. MINUS BRIARCLOUD SHE HAS TO STAY!!!!!!!!!
wink
Hmmm you know how the deputy has to comment Alot more then the other warriors same with medicine cat etc what about the leader since they led the clan should be on as often as anyone else I'm not challegeing oh at all I'm just saying it is a rule and then you are breaking your own rule that you made....and also I've been loyal for almost a year now if I'm correct and I've pretty much commented everyday on all of my characters it would t be right if someone as myself doesn't want to kill off or get rod od some of there characters...soo what do we do then if we don't for say follow these rules very well? And dam did I right Alot !!! :)
più di un anno fa Bluefire7777 said…
now the question is for me how am i going to get rid of two of my charcters i can keep the other six...
No. I'm not getting rid of ANY of my characters.
più di un anno fa TeamPeeta649 said…
I have like 16 character and no way in hell do any of them deserve to die or be gotten rid of. They are all important and I can't just pick 3. Beside these might be my last few years on StormClan and I want to enjoy them.
Same...just hope my parents don't take my iPod away then I'm gone for along time....or at least till I can sweet talk them...
Ha good luck with that one.
Yeah...
più di un anno fa Bluefire7777 said…
yea good luck

no offence but guys but wht will happen to stormclan when you leave? half the clan will be gone! if we dont reduce ourselves to make room for new fans stormclan will be nothing after we leave...i dont think i could leave knowing i took away half the clan! we are stormclan the biggest and most sucessful clan do we rlly want to lose tht after we leave! dont you want the legacy to move on!
What new fans? No offence but I don't see any new fans lining up at the door. And it's not OUR fault they don't join. What about the people who have cats on the list but never get on? Who haven't been on since the first few pages. Yes I have gone back and breezed through the comments before and after I got here. I've been with this clan since page 217. Anyone new who wishes to join this clan must simply do what we've all done to join. And if they don't get in it is not OUR fault. I see no reason why a clan's list needs to be smaller. I see only good in becoming bigger. No matter if it is from new people or people who wish to have multiple cats. So I say the next generation of users on StormClan cat join no matter what. Who knows who the next generation will consist of. I say it's our job to bring them in and greet them with ALL of our cats! Not just three. Three is not always a magic number.
sad
Pluse there arent many kids who would trade in there video gMes for books now a days...although I have to admit im a game addic but still...who knows how much farther this will go all I know is that I'm gunna be on here for at least 2 more years maybe less not sure..
più di un anno fa -Foxfang- said…
I agree. It's not right! I thought having more characters would be best! I have important cats here! I ain't killing them off or picking 3.I thought kits were a blessing for the Clan. Why are you asking us to reduce our clan? And I don't care if I'm exiled, it's my opinion and I've got the right to have it!

più di un anno fa K5-HOWL said…
Excuse me I joined this clan with two cats and I have to say I agree with StormStar, I was ignored by just about everyone but jb, because everyone had so many characters they didnt have time to interact with new people. And with so many cats this place gets updated alot, I mean like when I joined which was a week or two ago, it would update 6pages a day, I dont have time to read it all, which pretty much killed almost any loyalty I had for this clan when I joined.
When I joined, I asked to because I respected StormClan, more then any clan, but after being ingored and not being able to read it all, I lost that respect. Right now Im only staying for the hope that StormClan will arise a new.
hmmm
Almost all one the teens in my grade make fun of me for reading books about cats, not that I care what they think. But still. Kids now a days are forgetting about books because of all the technology. My mom admires me for how much I read-that's what she always says. I'm one of the few people in my school who actually enjoy reading and read on my own time and will. I'm a dying breed.
hmmm
No offence K5-HOWL but you were posting a lot of pages with jb so don't even play that game with me. You two would make like two whole pages just between yourselves. So not to be mean or rude or anything but you haven't been here that long. You don't understand how when you get a lot of characters and then you become attached to them and they become important. Like I said I've been here since page 217.
Ha I've been here since like page 100 nun hehehe! And yea people don't really know I read these books and if they make fun of me we'll let's just say they don't ever do it again hehehe!
And yea k5 this is what your first post in like 1 and a half months
No offence TeamPeeta, but that was only because jb wouldnt ignore me, I went up and tried to talk to other members but they never noticed when I did. And dont you dare try to use the arguement that I havent been in this clan very long, I have been in other clans before. StormStar said you could have more then 3cats as long as its on a different account. You can accept or decline that offer, you can move your cats to different clans. And another thing I must ask, if they are so important, what are you going to do when your cat become old enough to be an Elder? :( They are going to have to die sooner or later, cats dont live forever.
K5 you cannot argue with veteran commenters. I must admit although you guys don't know I've been on since the days of Soyala. I would log in as her. That's why she didn't comment for months.....I was taking over until she got me a new account.

And I HAVE been taking my characters down. I killed several and made several others run away. I'm not giving the last ones up.
To tanglebelly I havent even been apart of this clan for a month, so what if I dont post for a week? If I remember correctly, Kits and Queens only have to post,once every 3 weeks
Tala, just because I havent been here long doesnt mean I dont know anything. I have the right to speak my opinion and my opinion is that StormStar is right.
Here's my opinion, and this is just an opinion so I can speak it. You DON'T have a right. I mean sure you CAN but should you? We KNOW what we're talking about. Don't talk to me as though you know what the hell you're doing, when we can see clearly, you're just sucking up.

Dude you're 12 years old (or so you said). I'm 17, I've spent years figuring this politics shit out. Don't tell me that I can't make my own choices.
più di un anno fa Moonstorm100 said…
angry
*snarls* Teampeeta! I am astounded that my deputy would turn against my orders like that! And Tala im even more shocked that u would say "no" like that when ur a loyal clanmate! Teampeeta, I wont tolerate a deputy that instingates the clan to disobey my orders!Clan leaders word is law, anything less makes u a trsitor! Ur no longer my deputy Teampeeta, u hav provde an inworthy cat of StormClan n r nolonger a member! Leave for all i care, u were never fit to be leader anyway! Tala, u were a good friend, but maybe its time u moved on from StormClan. Ur right, ur older n hav to grow up, i wont stop u, ur request to hav all ur charactors deleted will b granted. Meanwhile Ninano i never believed u would stay n StormClan for long, n to my dissapointment, i was right. Although, i always thought Foxfang was a great cat, but if u all with ur charactors will b deleted without question, n u can move on n peace, i wont test u. StormClan needs either full loyalty or nothing! U all read the rules of StormClan n should no that clan leaders word is law! Today i have witnessed few cats follow orders including Razorfang, Bluefire, Tanglebelly, and even our new recruit K5-HOWl but i was once a leader who would take all or nothing, n i wont let that legacy die! If u really think u can prove urself, then i'll b happy ta welcome u back but if u r a traitor, which some of u i could point out without even thinking about it! Then just go away n leave us alone! I am no longer tolerating disloyalty! ~Stormstar
Sorry Tala but I live in my country you are allowed to speak your opinon no matter the age, I may be 12 but I have been shattered many times and have seen things that no one should have to. And one more thing Age doesnt decide intellegence
worried
I think thats a tad bit harsh it's just there opinion there saying not like there challegeing you...
Ohyea k5 in you have brains that's 1month get your days right....
im srry Tanglebelly, but there outta control, they've been outta control for a while n StormClan cant take that! Only the loyal and dediated will prevail ~Stormstar
Dont know where you live tangle and I dont care, where I live we have 4weeks in a month not 3.
See Stormstar this is why YOUR not fit to be a leader. If someone goes against what you say or wants to have their own opinion you say they aren't loyal. I have been nothing but loyal to StormClan and in the opinion of some people-I will not give names-I am more fit to be a leader than you. I let people have their own opinions and I don't yell at them for it. I don't call them disloyal because they don't always agree with me. I adjust to what my clanmates want even when I'm leader. I don't make it all about me. And that's what your doing Stormstar. Because you can't stand to not be in control. I have not seen you in one of the other clans I'm in and you know why that is, because your not in control. Because you don't have the right to tell other people what to do and how to think there. You don't even have the right to do it here. We have rights and you can't take them away from us. So if you want me out of your clan then that's your choice but see how much more free I feel out of your control. I'm not going to be pushed around by you Stormstar. Not anymore. And if anyone wants to join me in my freedom then they are welcome. Because I wont control you. You'll be free to say what you thinka dn how you feel. And if this is it for me in StormClan then I say goodbye to all my friends here. I love you all. I've done my best for this clan and if Stormstar can't see that then that's her choice. If she wants to b blinded by her own rage the so be it. Goodbye my dear friends. -TeamPeeta649, the proud owner of my loyal and loving cats of StormClan
My god k5 where do Yu fucking live china or some foreign land that no one gives a shit about? We just don't care what you say don't you get that or at least I don't care! And Petta....
@Tangle Which is why the older generations dissapoint me greatly, a majority of them dont care at all about what someone else has to say. I know if I was in StormClan as long as you, I would be angry also but you know what I would Deal.With.It, this clan isnt mine, it isnt yours, its StormStar's and it is apart of the warrior code that clan leaders word is law.
angry
You k ow what fuck this I'm done I'm leaving this for good it's annoying fuckers like you who ruin a shit load of fun so if you want to be a smart ass have fun talking to your self and I'm sorry Shelly but I'm done.. Good bye..
You can say what you want about me Tangle but know it isnt going to change anything, I dont know you, so your comments towards me leave no effect at all. If you, you leave, your choice not anyone elses
please stop arguing K5-HOWL n Tanglebelly. *gives Teampeeta a hard look with icey green eyes* u were never fit to be leader, under ur control the clan would hav fallen, i saw it in u, n i wasnt the only one. I dont hate u or want revenge, i just want u outta my clan, for ur not worthy to even breath the same air. Some of u think that without our present members, StormClan would be nothing but u've got to remember, those cats werent ALWAYS a member of StormClan, n I've got new cats in mind. I enjoy seeing new clanmates join so determined, n inexperienced, i m proud as i watch them grow into full-loyal StormClan cars but with so many people repeating there charactors like this, those other clanmates wont hav the room to grow n will fall under the pressure. ~Stormstar
I'm not going to go there because I'm not going to get into this lower level nonsense. I don't like to say rude things such as 'I'm not worthy to breath the same air.' For as I am a woman of a different culture, and by that I mean I am African American I see that as a racist comment. But since you probably don't know about my race I will drop that. Just know I have many people who support me as leader and I have many followers. I am sorry that you could not see my true leadership and loyalty as others have.
crying
Moonstorm, leave Alisia alone! Don't talk about how we aren't loyal, you DON'T know that! Thanks a lot for hurting my feelings! (I know it sounds childish but seriously)
Yeah that statement was kinda unnecisery..
Okay this is the last thing I will say tonight(probly) because im not feelings well. But StormStar only wants us to have 3cats, and Im pretty sure she isnt going to change her mind about that. I can see why too, but I also see your guys point of veiw but all in all, This is StormStars clan, we cant decide it for her.
Yea k5 I hope some one kills you in your sleep so bug off yes no?
Omg, stop being ignorant Tangle, I said I understand your point of veiw, and that insulting me through the interent wont do anything, afterall its not like I know you in real life.
crying
Alright I'm sorry! This use to be somewhere we could go to have fun, but this...is terrible. I'm really sorry, Moonstorm, but I can't do this anymore. I hope Stormclan lives on.
angry
*hissing* just go away Foxfang! Teampeeta u 2! StormClan wont depend on u anymore for survival! We dont need u! N thats a fact! ~Stormstar
*nods* I know that. But as a last remark, I just wanted to thank you all for the fun I had here. I'm leaving fanpop. Shelly you ARE a great leader. There's so many people on here who made it enjoyable. This was the first clan I joined. I just want to thank you.

foxfang............*remains silent* goodbye ~Stormstar
più di un anno fa brightclaw said…
i'll try to comment more since i go a new computer and my comuputer works but the battery does not reconized the computer or the computer and i'll keep fireheart,moongaze and falconcatcher and also moongaze is expecting falconcatcher's kits
So Stormstar I've returned because of your message. Is it really true? What you want me to do I mean.
It's true trust me...
You know what she messaged me about?
Did you read my message?