Adam Lambert mostra - St-Jean sur la Richelieu Canada

cslambert posted on Aug 16, 2010 at 11:24PM
This weekend we went with our family to see Adam Lambert. I have been a big fan of Adam since his appearance on Idol. I think that as far as talented voices go, he is right up there with Streisand or even better. Anyhoo this show was at a Fair in a context that is very different that if you were to see a show in an stadium because the audiance was mostly made up of little families with young kids (all so excited to see Adam).(besides the fans in the standing room section which were older)
In the 2nd or 3rd song, he gave a big opened mouth kiss to the guitarist in his band. Causing alarm among the parents of younger kids and they started to pack up their stuff to leave. Quite a few families left because of this. My question is this, "Why is it necessary to do this at a fair where there are a lot of families who are also his fans"? This has nothing to do with being gay. I have a neice and a nephew who are gay and we love them dearly. Being such a fan, I wonder why he doesn't see that his voice speaks for itself without that kind of thing especially in a "Fair" context. I love you dearly Adam, but I have to say that I was disapointed that you could not see the difference between the fair and a rock concert. I am still a fan, but a disapointed fan. That's my opinion.

Adam Lambert No risposte