American Girl bambole Fav Bambole

Soccercutie18 posted on Jul 15, 2009 at 03:14AM
Do you pick dolls based on how pretty they are, their story,or both? People who only get the doll because their pretty and don't even bother to read the story annoy me. If you get the doll at least know about them.
i originally went to the AG store to buy elizabeth but then when I saw the play about addy it moved me and I bought her.
These are my dolls in order I bought them, Molly, Marisol, Nellie, Felicity, Addy, Samantha, Lacey (my look alike doll)
I've read each of there books and find it moving. If you pick dolls based on looks let me know why and if you agree let me know also.

American Girl bambole 3 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa huddygirl2 said…
I like to bye the dolls but only cuz there look cute the books are awesome I own Molly Kaya Kit and Addy I really want to buy more books.
più di un anno fa SmittenKitten90 said…
Well I guess it depends nowadays for me. Its not if their "pretty" but their persona and "image" you can get by just looking at the doll and not reading their story. Like when I was young I though Kit was cool because she had that spunky tomboyish look to her, plus she was the only one with short hair and freckles which made her unique. But I only like to buy the historical dolls because they have a story behind them. I get what your saying though, I usually read the books first then want the doll.
My favorites in order are Samantha, Felicity, Kit, Kirsten, Addy, Kaya, Molly, and Josefina. although I like them all.
più di un anno fa ShakeItUp_FAN said…
smile