Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fan of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 94651-94700 of 116057

più di un anno fa babyd21 said…
you better come back tho!!
mischievous
eyesexage!!
 eyesexage!!
soo mary how have you been??
più di un anno fa sophialover said…
haha i`m good Dee, kind of fed up with exams this period of time. How about you?
i feel your pain i just got finished takin all of my exams lol

i'm pretty good...i'm really excited about shutter island, i know its like another month but oh well lol
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH i wanna watch that too!
The new movie of Leo right?
I watched the trailer the other day. It looks sooo perfect. I`d be definitely watching it.
YEAAAAA!! its got flippin LEONARDO DICAPRIO in it...how could you not want to seee it!! plus it looks absolutely AMAZIN!! i'm sooo excited but it sucks that theres still another month to go :(
I think it will be out here in a week or sooooo! OMFGGGGG i knowwww. I`m way too excited.
PLUS his acting looks brilliant in that movie.
last edited più di un anno fa
anyways i think i`m off too cause greek X factor`s about to start! Byeeeeeee hun!
tongue
lucky!! i have to wait another month :P

i KNOW...it looks like its gonna be one of his best films!!
più di un anno fa livelovelaugh said…
i love rock chick haley!
lmao
più di un anno fa brucas4ever said…
my comp still has a virus haven't really been on here at all this week, miss you all! prob won't be back for a while i'll try to keep in touch not really getting a lot of comp time...
but bye love you all
hope to talk to you really really really soon
più di un anno fa Chlarkfan said…
Heyy! Is anyone on?

Well ummmm, if MareBear and Janni see this urmmm i have a good question for both of youuuu! =]

Missyouall!
più di un anno fa brattynemz said…
Dead spot much?
più di un anno fa Brucas4OTH said…
Nem, you still here?
più di un anno fa brattynemz said…
I'm here now!
hellooo.....
più di un anno fa OMGitsBrooke said…
anyoneee
Lol, I'm so bored. I need someone...
im here!
dont think ive met you before?
You're Dawn, right? :P

I think we just said hello or somethin, i dont really remember having a conversation with u..

anyway, im K! nice to meet u.
hey K nice to meet you to :)
so how ya doing?
im pretty good :) Im reading a BL fanfic and its making me realise how much I miss them :(..

and thinking how i have to go to school tomorrow -.- i hate school with a big passion.

what bout u?
awww how long do you have left before you leave? i never read fanfics i dont have the patience lol and im pretty good just been home for the weekend and just lazing around :)
Yeah, same here..I didn't step a foot outside all day.

You mean, how long do I have left before I leave school?

Damn you, you got eyesexage :P
yeh before you leave school all together :)
yeh i havnt got an eyesexage in forever!
i cant believe how much this forum has died!
Oh, only like 5 months. I have mid-terms then finals, then I'm out. Then I'm going to study at another school.

But, I'm guessing that's okay, I'm just too bored of this school. I need to get out and get a change xD

Yea, I remember being on the spot and the updates say that someone replied to this forum like all the time. I don't know what happened, it seems like it's died since I joined. Hah.
hmmm i think its coz school has started back up and people have alot of exams etc but fanpops been dead nearly all weekend!
Yea, I hate when that happens :/ It's like, I got on fanpop for a reason. I don't want to be more bored than I already was.

So, anyway...how old are ya? Where ya from? and what are your hobbies ? xD hahah, Sorry for all the questions..mon did this to me when I first joined and i wanna get to know you, so.. xD
haha its ok i dont mind :)

wel im 19 i live in britain and my hobbies hmm dunno really lol love partying and drinking etc love reading spending time with friends movies music the usual lol
you?
I'm 15. Young, right? xD Believe me, I so wanna be 18 or a bit older. I'm from Malta. It's like this really small island right next to Italy. It's so small, sometimes they don't even show us on maps.

I love playing any type of sports. Especially soccer and basketball, friends, movies, music, partying and drinking, too(if I don't get caught) xD
 I'm 15. Young, right? xD Believe me, I so wanna be 18 o a bit older. I'm from Malta. It's like this
being 19 is def nothing special! i loved being young feeling like a rebel! sneaking into clubs being innocent xP
Yea, well who doesn't love that! x)

I just wish I could be more careless. I didn't have the easiest of childhoods. I still do all the regular teenage crazy things, but there's always something on my mind.

My family royally screwed me up.
awww thats not good!
i know what ya mean tho
my dad left when i was 4 and its been my n my mum ever since i love her more than anything and i stopped being as careless when i was about 16/17 because the thought of doing something that would upset my mum broke my heart!
God, I wish my dad left. That would have been way easier. My parents are seperated. Only because you can't get divorce here...and it's like I'm always torn between the both of them. I have to decide who to go with on weekends because the only time I told them to decide, they ended up in this huge fight.

My dad has his girlfriend and my mum's in a relationship, too. Oh, and to make matters worse, my dad's gf is pregnant from my dad's and he told me not to tell my mum about it, so, yeah, and that's not even the half of it.

Anyways, do you have msn? ;)
yeh i have msn but i NEVER use it lol
you cant get divorced over there?
Nope! There's been debates about it for as long as I can remember.

How can you not use MSN?! It's the core to my very existance. Other than FP, Facebook and BL xD I'm so corny xD
più di un anno fa Janni said…
*tired*
*tired*
*tired*
*tired*
*tired*
*tired*