castello castello Countdown - giorno 58

MissSpens posted on Jul 29, 2012 at 12:34PM
Okay... let's get talking about favorite episodes!

In SEASON 1 - what is your favorite episode????
 Okay... let's get talking about preferito episodes! In SEASON 1 - what is your preferito episode???

castello 7 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa MissSpens said…
big smile
I'm not sure what is my favorite episode... I have a so many favorite scenes! But I think if I had to pick only one episode to watch from season 1 - I'd pick the season finale. I thought that was a good moment there, at the end when Castle has to tell Kate he's found something with her mother's case.

I also thought it was so funny when Kate shows up at his book reading in that hot pink dress! ;) I don't remember the name of that episode!
più di un anno fa drewjoana said…
Oh I love season one and I love the pilot, the very first time we see them together. Kate all nervous trying to pretend that she hate him. LOL Priceless moment!
più di un anno fa callianltm said…
smile
I love the first episode, it was pretty funny :D and 1x07, because it's the first I've watched:)
più di un anno fa NCISLOVER said…
For my Season 1 favorite episode I would probably have to say 1x05. Maybe because that is really the first episode I watched! I also really liked the season finale. :)
più di un anno fa vaso789 said…
1x06 I love it when she calls him kitten!!!
più di un anno fa MissSpens said…
Yeah - I want to watch that episode again!!
più di un anno fa marakii said…
OMG S1 it's prefect <3 (like every season tbh) I'll go with the pilot 'cause it was the beginning