Jon & Kate Plus 8 Countdown to 1000 fan

courtney7488 posted on Feb 20, 2009 at 07:12PM
I've seen this in many other spots. Since the number of Jon and Kate Plus 8 fans seems to be increasing, I thought it would be fun to do this here. :-)

Rules (copied from the Lost spot):
1. You must post the current amount of fans (the numbers situated in the green box on the top left)
2. Do not post if the person above has posted the same number. (For example, if someone says "5001" Do not post the same number! If, however, the number of fans has gone up, or *shudders at the thought* the number has gone down, you can post the current number of fans).
3. Let's beat all the other shows! :D

We're just a little more than halfway to 1000... this could take a while, or we could get 1000 fans in no time. :-D I will start:

Jon & Kate Plus 8 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa courtney7488 said…
più di un anno fa Debslife said…
più di un anno fa spoiledbonnie said…
wink
più di un anno fa jean1958 said…
-1.so back to 528-I think them 2 are irresponcible and exploiting them children.I think they need to get jobs -JON- and quit get everything handed to them.From what ive read about the whole aunt Jodi and Beth deal, Kate is nothing but a selfish BITCH and I do hope they get cancelled.Then maybe they can take the time from thier busy schedule of book signings ,pimping out the kids and whatever else she is sooooo busy with and get that child BRATTY MADDY some help before its 2 late for her.
last edited più di un anno fa
big smile
più di un anno fa Crepage said…
big smile