Matt Why Do People Like Matt

Tyrareon posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 09:45AM
Why Do People Like Matt!? He"s Hardly in the Show! Like Near or Mello are more deserving and their both gayer then Light!!!! L is Cool Light is Cool But Not MATT!!!

Matt 10 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Gloomie said…
Matt shows up just long enough to play some video games, blow some things up, cause a commotion, and have a car chase.

In my book, that's pretty awesome.
più di un anno fa moon_rose said…
Lets put it this way:

Matt is hardly in show, but still manages to be cool;
Then compare that with characters who are there all the time... like Misa *shudder*
più di un anno fa SmilingLioness said…
Dude! Matt just is cool man, think about it. If he wasn't cool how could he get so popular? Being a minor character with this many fans means he's way awesome.
più di un anno fa XMisaAmaneX said…
heart
Matt is just soooo awesome no-one could not like him the answer to this question is so abvious we like matt cuz we cant help it
più di un anno fa YugiohFanatic1 said…
CUS MATT IS THE BAD ASS MOFO WITH THE HOT VEST AND THE KICK ASS SET OF WHEELS HES SMEXY,CUTE,KICK ASS,AND HE DOES WUT EVERYONE WISHES THEY CUD DO BEFORE THEY DIE....HAV A FREAKING CAR CHASE AFTER HELPING KID NAPPING A FAMOUS WHORE (takada) AND HE PLAYS GAMES AND SMOKES YA HES A FREAKING SMEXY BAD ASS X3
last edited più di un anno fa
 CUS MATT IS THE BAD culo MOFO WITH THE HOT VEST AND THE KICK culo SET OF WHEELS HES SMEXY,CUTE,KICK culo
più di un anno fa bookwormanjel said…
im for matt and mello. they work together if you ask me, and for that to happen, matt has to be all the things fans know him for that weren't elaborated on in the episodes. hes another one of those characters that's a little bit different, a bit special. plus i read a lot of fan fiction, and you can't not love him in most of those. =]
più di un anno fa night-rain said…
CUZ HES SO FREAKING COOL WITH THOSE SMEXY GOGGLES AND CLOTHES!!! THOSE 50 SECONDS WHICH HE APPEARED IN MEANT MORE THAN ALL OF LIGHT OR L'S APPEARANCES!! AND IT'S REALLY AWESOME HOW HE'S EVEN MORE POPULAR THAN SOME MAIN CHARACTERS LIKE MISA OR PEOPLE IN THE TASK FORCE! ON TOP OF THAT, HE'S DA HOTTEST DAMN THING IN DEATH NOTE!!
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Tyrareon said…
mischievous
Matt sucks Light and L a way smarter and cooler.Even Misa does more than him!PS Only good thong about Matt is da way he dies is hilarious
più di un anno fa Spinner13 said…
Tyareon: If you think Matt is not worth your time, get the hell off his fansite. I mean it. Get the hell off. Is the best thing you can do in your life annoy people with badly spelled, grammar-misusing comments bashing good characters? On their fansites, no less? You must have a pretty freaking pathetic life.
Funny. You think the way he dies is funny. Oh, then you think the way hundreds of brave men have died is funny - going down for what they believe in or friends they care about, facing down an impossible situation and still trying to make the best of it with courage and determination. Who make themselves a sacrifice. Oh yes, very funny indeed.
And that... let me give you my personal opinion on why people at least start to care for Matt. He appears so briefly, but from his first appearance you can tell one thing about him; absolute loyalty. There are so few people now that have that rare quality; dedicating themselves to a person or cause and giving their all to it. Matt did that for his best friend Mello and the cause against Kira; although normally, it was obvious, a very laid-back person, he did all that he could to help Mello, and then died - a senseless, horrible death - for keeping his loyalty, and he died with a smile on his face, still reaching for a gun.
That, my dear little childish Tyrareon, is why people love Matt. He is brave. He is utterly and completely loyal. He is calm and determined. He is brilliant. He is the ultimate friend, that everyone wishes they had. He's the gamer, the spy, the genius who walked in and out of the public eye in the space of 18 panels and still captured the hearts of thousands.
He's Matt. Mail Jeevas. That's why we love him.
Now leave. I am sure the other Matt fans will join me in promising you a cold welcome if you ever post again on this site. You can still choose too, through freedom of speech, but... you know what?
If you have nothing better to do than this...
Then Matt...
A fictional character...
Is worth a hell of a lot more than you.
più di un anno fa I-Luv-L said…
mischievous
Simpliern everyone elses reply HE IS A COMPLETE AWESOME BAD ASS!