Michael Jackson Michael Jackson Citazioni <3

caligurl16 posted on Jun 06, 2010 at 09:36PM
Post quotes from his songs, from speeches, or from anything, just as long as Mike said it!

Include where & when it was said if you know it, and you could post the video if there is one. :]
<3

Michael Jackson 149 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 149

più di un anno fa caligurl16 said…
heart
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." [from Oxford speech in 2001]
<3
 "If te enter this world knowing te are loved and te leave this world knowing the same, then everyt
"I wake up from dreams and go “Wow, put this down on paper.” The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face"
<3
 "I wake up from dreams and go “Wow, put this down on paper.” The whole thing is strange. te hear
angelic
"The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation."
<3
 "The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity o
più di un anno fa reneemonique said…
'Love is a funny thing to describe. It’s so easy to feel and yet so slippery to talk about. It’s like a bar of soap in the bathtub - you have it in your hand until you hold on too tight."

<3 michael talking about love,i love this quote!!:)
 'Love is a funny thing to describe. It’s so easy to feel and yet so slippery to talk about. It’s
heart
"If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change."
<3
più di un anno fa Vicky-Vardhan said…
I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do.
But we understand because we're a show business family and we all work.!
Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel.
♥♫ NO MATTER IF YOU BLACK OR WHITE ♫♥
I'm happy to be alive I'm happy to be who I am. - ♥ MICHAEL ♥
☺ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☻☺ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☺ ♥
♥♫ We Are The World
We Are The Childrens
We Are The Once Who Make Brighter Day
So Lets Start Giving ♫♥
I'm never pleased with anything, I'm a perfectionist, it's part of who I am.
Me and Janet really are two different people.**************My mother's wonderful. To me she's perfection.
☺ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☺ ♥ ☻☺ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☺ ♥
The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.

Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists. ♥
♥♫ Make It A Better Place
For You & For Me & Entire Human Race ♫♥
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.
♥♫ BEFORE YOU JUDGE ME TRY HARD TO LOVE ME ♫♥
heart
"How can we preach
When all we make this world to be
Is a living hell torturing our mind

We all must unite
To turn darkness to light
And the love in our hearts will shine..."
<3
più di un anno fa House34 said…
"I’m just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarrass easily"
 "I’m just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarrass easily"
"You ain’t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come"
 "You ain’t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come"
"I just wanted to say that these will be my final show performances in London. When I say this is it, it really means this is it"
 "I just wanted to say that these will be my final mostra performances in London. When I say this is it,
(about other singers imitating him)

"I don't mind it at all. These are artists who grew up with my music. When you grow up listening to somebody you admire, you tend to become them. You want to look like them, to dress like them. When I was little, I was James Brown, I was Sammy Davis Jr., so I understand. It's a compliment"
 (about other singers imitating him) "I don't mind it at all. These are artists who grew up with my
heart
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"
<3
 "I've learned that people will forget what te said, people will forget what te did, but people will
più di un anno fa UmOkayThen said…
"Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it, my music, I know I will live forever."
più di un anno fa UmOkayThen said…
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight,' people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.'"
kiss
"I've been performing since I was 5 years old, so I haven't had what you'd call and ordinary life. But I've been blessed with so many extraordinary opportunities, and so many wonderful, wonderful friends all over the world, that I wouldn't change a minute of it, really. (We love you!!!) I love you more. And, I'm so proud to thank, I thank God and I'm so proud that God gave me the gift of song and the world gave me the opportunity to be heard through music. And it's because of moments like this, I can say with all my heart, that I'm very proud to be an entertainer. And, you ain't seen nothin' yet. I love you."
-@ the World Music Awards in 2000
<3
 "I've been performing since I was 5 years old, so I haven't had what you'd call and ordinary life. Bu
"Stevie Wonder is a musical prophet. All of the early Motown. All the Beatles. I'm crazy about Sammy Davis Jr., Charlie Chaplin, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, Bill "Bojangles" Robinson - the real entertainers, the real thing, not just gimmicks, showstoppers. When James Brown was with the Famous Flames, it was unbelievable. There are so many wonderful singers - Whitney Houston, Barbra Streisand, Johnny Mathis. Real stylists. You hear one line, and you know who it is. Nat "King" Cole, great stuff. Sam Cooke - they are all ridiculous"
 "Stevie Wonder is a musical prophet. All of the early Motown. All the Beatles. I'm crazy about Sammy
"I like water-balloon fights. We have a water-balloon fort here, and we have a red team and a blue team. We have slings and cannons, and you are drenched by the time the game is over. There's a timer, and whoever gets the most points is the winner. If I'm going to do some kind of sport, I have to laugh. I don't do anything like basketball or golf. Basketball is very competitive, and so is tennis; they make you angry. I'm not into that. It should be therapeutic. I also like to go to amusement parks, hang out with animals, things like that"
 "I like water-balloon fights. We have a water-balloon fort here, and we have a red team and a blue te
"I would like to see an international children's holiday to honor our children, because the family bond has been broken. There's a Mother's Day, and there's a Father's Day, but there's no children's day. It would mean a lot. It really would. World peace. I hope that our next generation will get to see a peaceful world, not the way things are going now"
 "I would like to see an international children's holiday to honor our children, because the family bo
On how he creates memorable music

"I always want to do music that influences and inspires each generation. Let's face it, who wants mortality?"
-from Ebony Mag Dec. 2007
<3
 On how he creates memorable Musica "I always want to do Musica that influences and inspires each gen
laugh
"Back then, especially back then - I say a few swear words now - but especially then, you couldn't get me to swear. So I would say, 'That's a "smelly" song.' That would mean, 'It's so great' that you're engrossed in it. So he [Quincy Jones] would call me 'Smelly.'"
-Dec. 2007, Ebony Mag
<3
last edited più di un anno fa
 "Back then, especially back then - I say a few swear words now - but especially then, te couldn't ge
heart
On how to make music universal

"You have to be able to hum it, from the farmer in Ireland to the lady who scrubs toilets in Harlem to anybody who can whistle to a child poppin' their fingers. You have to be able to hum it."
<3
 On how to make Musica universal "You have to be able to hum it, from the farmer in Ireland to the l
heart
"The key to being a wonderful writer is to not write. You just get out of the way. Leave room for God to walk in the room. And when I write something that I know is right, I get on my knees and say thank you. Thank you, Jehovah!"
<3
 "The key to being a wonderful writer is to not write. te just get out of the way. Leave room for God
kiss
The last time he had that feeling of writing something that is right

"Well, recently. I'm always writing. When you know it's right, sometimes you feel like something's coming, a gestation, almost like a pregnancy or something. You get emotional, and you start to feel something gestating and, magic, there it is! It's an explosion of something that's so beautiful, you go, WOW! There it is. That's how it works through you. It's a beautiful thing. It's a universe of where you can go, with those 12 notes..."
-Ebony Mag Dec 2007
<3
 The last time he had that feeling of Scrivere something that is right "Well, recently. I'm always w
heart
"My father would rehearse with a belt in his hand. You couldn't mess up. My father was a genius when it comes to the way he taught us, staging, how to work an audience, anticipating what to do next or never let the audience know if you were suffering, or if something's going wrong. He was amazing like that."
-Ebony Mag Dec 2007
<3
 "My father would rehearse with a cintura in his hand. te couldn't mess up. My father was a genius when
heart
About the state of music videos & music today

"I think people are still searching. There's not a real musical revolution going on right now, either. But when it's there, people will break a wall down to get to it. I mean, 'cause before Thriller, it was the same kind of thing. People were NOT buying music. It helped to bring everybody back into the stores. So, when it happens, it happens."
-Ebony Mag Dec 2007
<3
 About the state of Musica video & Musica today "I think people are still searching. There's not a r
heart
About who impressed him

"As far as artistry, I think Ne-Yo is doing wonderful. But he has a very Michael Jackson feel, too. But that's what I like about him. I can tell he's a guy who understands writing."
-Ebony Mag Dec 2007
<3
 About who impressed him "As far as artistry, I think Ne-Yo is doing wonderful. But he has a very M
angelic
"I always want to do music that inspires or influences another generation. You want what you create to live, be it sculpture or painting or music. Like Michelangelo, he said, 'I know the creator will go, but his work survives. That is why to escape death, I attempt to bind my soul to my work.' And that's how I feel. I give my all to my work. I want it to just live."
-Ebony Mag Dec 2007
<3
 "I always want to do Musica that inspires o influences another generation. te want what te create t
heart
"When you're on top of your game, when you're a pioneer, people come at you. It's there, who's at the top, you want to get at them. But I feel grateful, all those record-breaking things, to the biggest albums, to those No. 1s, I still feel grateful. I'm a guy who used to sit in my living room and listen to my father play Ray Charles. My mother used to wake me up at 3 in the morning, 'Michael, he's on TV, he's on TV!' I'd run to the TV and James Brown would be on TV. I said, 'That's what I want to do.'"
-Ebony Mag Dec 2007
<3
 "When you're on superiore, in alto of your game, when you're a pioneer, people come at you. It's there, who's at the
"It would be tough. I really don't know. It's hard, since most of the children of celebrities end up becoming self-destructive because they can't live up to the talent of the parent. People used to always say to Fred Astaire Jr., "Can you dance?" And he couldn't. He didn't have any rhythm, but his father was this genius dancer. It doesn't mean that it has to be passed on. I always tell my children, You don't have to sing, you don't have to dance. Be who you want to be, as long as you're not hurting anybody. That's the main thing"
 "It would be tough. I really don't know. It's hard, since most of the children of celebritàs end up
About artists that inspired him

"Stevie Wonder is a musical prophet. All of the early Motown. All the Beatles. I'm crazy about Sammy Davis Jr., Charlie Chaplin, Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, Bill "Bojangles" Robinson - the real entertainers, the real thing, not just gimmicks, showstoppers. When James Brown was with the Famous Flames, it was unbelievable. There are so many wonderful singers - Whitney Houston, Barbra Streisand, Johnny Mathis. Real stylists. You hear one line, and you know who it is. Nat "King" Cole, great stuff. Sam Cooke - they are all ridiculous"
 About artists that inspired him "Stevie Wonder is a musical prophet. All of the early Motown. All
On being lonely

"If I'm onstage, I'm fine there. But you can have a house full of people and still be lonely from within. I'm not complaining, because I think it's a good thing for my work"
 On being lonely "If I'm onstage, I'm fine there. But te can have a house full of people and still
heart
"The courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love."
<3
 "The courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want,
"The best way to call angels is to laugh. Angels respond to delight, because that is what they are made of."
<3
 "The best way to call angeli is to laugh. angeli respond to delight, because that is what they are m
"I wasn't aware that the world thought I was so weird and bizzare. However today when I create my music I feel like an instrument of nature. I wonder what delight nature must feel when we open our hearts and express our God-given talents."
<3
 "I wasn't aware that the world thought I was so weird and bizzare. However today when I create my mus
The oxford speech in 2001...
he talks about his childhood, and his father.. I cried
<3
"Like me, he felt more at home singing and writing about the night life than actually going out and living it"
 "Like me, he felt più at home Canto and Scrivere about the night life than actually going out and l
"Many girls want to know what makes me tick - why I live the way I live or do the things I do - trying to get inside my head. They want to rescue me from loneliness, but they do it in such a way that they give me the impression they want to share my loneliness, which I wouldn't wish on anybody, because I believe I'm one of the loneliest people in the world"
 "Many girls want to know what makes me tick - why I live the way I live o do the things I do - tryin
"I had very few close friends at the time and felt very isolated. I was so lonely that I used to walk through my neighbourhood hoping I'd run into somebody I could talk to and perhaps become friends with. I wanted to meet people who didn't know who I was. I wanted to run into somebody who would be my friend because they liked me and needed a friend too, not because I was who I am. I wanted to meet anybody in the neighbourhood - the neighbourhood kids, anybody"
 "I had very few close Friends at the time and felt very isolated. I was so lonely that I used to walk
più di un anno fa reneemonique said…
heart
No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind, and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it's right. Always believe in yourself and no matter who's around you that's being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become. –And stay humble."
 No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind, and prayer, and belief in te
heart
"The main thing that I hate the most is ignorance, like the prejudice problems of America. I know it is worse in some other countries. But I wish I could borrow, like from Venezuela or Trinidad, the real love of color-blind people and bring it to America."
Ebony Mag Dec 1984
<3
 "The main thing that I hate the most is ignorance, like the prejudice problems of America. I know it
smile
On the things out there that he reads about himself

"I don't pay attention to that. In my opinion, it's ignorance. It's usually not based on fact. It's based on, you know, myth. The guy who you don't get to see. Every neighborhood has the guy who you don't see, so you gossip about him. You see those stories about him, theres the myth that he did this or he did that. People are crazy!"
Ebony Mag Dec 2007
<3
 On the things out there that he reads about himself "I don't pay attention to that. In my opinion,
heart
About the next presidential race

"To tell you the truth, I don't follow that stuff. We were raised to not...we don't look to man to fix the problems of the world, we don't. They can't do it. That's how I see it. It's beyond us. Look, we don't have control over the grounds, they can shake. We don't have control over the seas, they can have tsunamis. We don't have control over the skies, there are storms. We're all in God's hands. I think that man has to take that into consideration. I just wish they would do more for the babies and children, help them more. That would be great, wouldn't it?"
Ebony Mag Dec 2007
<3
 About the successivo presidential race "To tell te the truth, I don't follow that stuff. We were raised
"I'm very concerned about the plight of the international global warming phenomenon. I knew it was coming, but I wish they would have gotten people's interest sooner. But it's never too late. It's been described as a runaway train; if we don't stop it, we'll never get it back. So we have to fix it, now. That's what I was tring to do with "Earth Song," "Heal the World," "We Are the World," writing those songs to open up people's conciousness. I wish people would listen to every word."
Ebony Mag Dec 2007
<3
 "I'm very concerned about the plight of the international global warming phenomenon. I knew it was co
heart
"It can be very tough being a child star. When you get taller, the whole world is like, they say 'How dare you grow up on us?'"
<3
 "It can be very tough being a child star. When te get taller, the whole world is like, they say 'How
kiss
"Some people are satisfied just living life every day and some people are determined to make other people happy through their art and what they do. And to me that's wonderful."
<3
 "Some people are satisfied just living life every giorno and some people are determined to make other pe