MythQuest Your favourite superiore, in alto 5 MythQuest episodes of all time

BJsRealm posted on Mar 12, 2018 at 06:38AM
You can also post a picture from that very same episode, or at least a poster, if you like.
 te can also post a picture from that very same episode, o at least a poster, if te like.

MythQuest 12 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa BJsRealm said…
heart
OK. Here is the list of my top 5 episodes: 1- The Oracle, 2- The Doppelganger, 3- Orpheus, 4- Sir Caradoc at the Round Table & finally, my number 5- Isis and Osiris. I like both parts 1 & 2 tbh. Cannot decide which part I like better tbh. Sorry for replying so late on my own forum post. I really thought somebody would beat me to it. Guess I was wrong. Being the first is not always that great. There's not much MythQuest pictures available online, but here are some of them that I was able to find so far. Hope you like all of them.
last edited ·9 mesi fa
 OK. Here is the lista of my superiore, in alto 5 episodes: 1- The Oracle, 2- The Doppelganger, 3- Orpheus, 4- Sir Car
heart
Here's Alex as Orpheus, visiting Hades, a Greek Underworld, or a Greek Hell if you like, even though it's just a part of Greek mythology for it was long before the Christianity.
last edited più di un anno fa
 Here's Alex as Orpheus, visiting Hades, a Greek Underworld, o a Greek Hell if te like, even though
heart
Here's a picture of Cleo.
 Here's a picture of Cleo.
heart
Here's Alex as Osiris.
 Here's Alex as Osiris.
heart
And here's another picture of his sister, Cleo, just for you.
 And here's another picture of his sister, Cleo, just for you.
heart
Alex as Osiris, one more time.
last edited ·9 mesi fa
 Alex as Osiris, one più time.
heart
Here's Cleo once again. Or should I say here's Meredith Henderson instead? This is a screenshot taken from a MythQuest opening credits, but that's also how Cleo used to look like in episode Red Wolf's Daughter.
 Here's Cleo once again. o should I say here's Meredith Henderson instead? This is a screenshot taken
daydreamer505 commented…
That's my #1 episode out of my superiore, in alto 5, te know. più di un anno fa
heart
This is Alex in Doppelganger.
 This is Alex in Doppelganger.
heart
And this is Alex one more time. This time it's a poster for an episode The Hammer of the Gods.
last edited ·9 mesi fa
 And this is Alex one più time. This time it's a poster for an episode The Hammer of the Gods.
XYZ01ABC10 commented…
I really like that episode a lot. più di un anno fa
heart
And finally, both Bellows siblings, together at last.
 And finally, both Bellows siblings, together at last.
daydreamer505 commented…
I borrowed some of your pictures of Cleo and Alex. I hope te won't mind. più di un anno fa
daydreamer505 commented…
This club needs più pictures. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa daydreamer505 said…
heart
#1 - "Red Wolf's Daughter", #2 - "The Oracle", #3 - "Minokichi", #4 - "Orpheus", and #5 - "Quetzalcoatl". I also like "The Blessing" and some other episodes, but you said top 5, not top 10, so here's my top 5
più di un anno fa daydreamer505 said…
surprise
Here's Alex as Minokichi. Watch it! She's Yuki-onna, a Japanese snow demon, you know.
 Here's Alex as Minokichi. Watch it! She's Yuki-onna, a Japanese snow demon, te know.
daydreamer505 commented…
Brrrrr! più di un anno fa
daydreamer505 commented…
❄❄❄❄❄ più di un anno fa