Prince of tennis tezuka Amore fuji:are te agree with that?

kuromiko posted on Apr 05, 2008 at 07:38AM
agree or disagree?

Prince of tennis 32 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa kuromiko said…
that relationship stinks!it suppose to be boyxgirl not boyxboy wierdo!!!and i'm not agree with that.
Infinite_Mist commented…
So te may not like Yaoi and yuri doesn't mean te should hate them and think they're disgusting, it's their life and their problem. Why should te be disgusted FOR them when they them-self is not disgusted da it? più di un anno fa
who ever agrees will be dead.
Infinite_Mist commented…
Try to kill me. I don't particularly like Yaoi and Yuri but this ship is hinted way to much so that means it's a real ship. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa alynn said…
hihi..wat if i agreed with that? haha..juz kidding..no way! tezuka with fuji??? is tezuka n fuji a gay or something??
Infinite_Mist commented…
Possibly because it was hinted through the series but this one particular episode made me start think about if they really are in fact gay for each other : link più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa midori145 said…
hah?........no
più di un anno fa kawaii_neko said…
I totally agree!!
iot's the best couple of POT folowed by momo x ryoma =)

YAOI ROCKS!!!
più di un anno fa kawaii_neko said…
Try killing me >=D
dead now bonehead!killing ya means hating you.
più di un anno fa eka-chan said…
Yaoi is a preference in the Japanese manga/anime. I'm an avid fan of it because it's a cultural practice of otakus. Respect is very important though when it comes to this because not everbody is open to homosexual orientation.

Although, kuromiko, I've noticed you have a Sailor Moon icon...that anime is the first to launch a subliminal Yuri (girlxgirl) between Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus (if you remember correctly, they seem more than friends and very affectionate and critics and fans have connoted their relationship as the 'butch-femme' kind).

As for me, I like Tezufuji. In fanfiction world we are entitled to our preferences. I also like Inuikai and I'm very picky with Yaoi material though. Nevertheless, respect is all that should be established here because POT is shounen manga with a lot of implication of boy-boy bonding. I'm not saying everybody is gay in POT but considerations and speculations are always added from fans and even the author Takeshi Konomi gets in the craze. It's an entertaining theme, nothing offensive about it and it depends on your perception and upbringing.

The musicals of POT have also comical implications pertaining yaoi. In one scene I watched, Tezuka and Fuji were bumping onto each other and falling to the ground, one sitting on the lap and then the others guys would tease them (this is done for the pleasure of the otakus.) And in the anime, the episode where Kaidoh misunderstood Inui had asked him out on a date is totally fan service moment to stir and spice the otaku imagination.

But I understand that you don't like yaoi. But this is a cultural mania that will never disappear. Almost--no--all anime have their yaoi fandom, truth be told.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa sadari said…
Noooooooooooo...
Who do you think are they?????????
Are you NUTS!!!!!!!!
FOR THOSE WHO BELIVES IN THAT...
it's like adding salt to sugar..
Infinite_Mist commented…
Respect peoples opinion even if te don't agree. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ryomaidol said…
ABSOLOUTELY NOTTTTTTT
THIS IS A FICTIONAL LOVE Uggh...IT makes me barf
Infinite_Mist commented…
Go barf somewhere else. For the fact that te are here means te searched it up o something so te brought it on yourself. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa sadari said…
We always agree on something ryomaidol...
Friends?!!!
Yaoi are immoral. How I wish that they will disapear not only in the anime/manga culture but in every culture coz even real yaoi/yuri is sin.
Infinite_Mist commented…
Are te saying gay people are sinning because gay and lesbiche is legal according to the law so it is not sin. It's almost like saying Amore is a sin. te can Amore whoever te want. And just because te think it is disgusting, doesn't mean they can't like each other. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa FujiKarupin said…
blush
No, I absolutely DISAGREE with this!!! He's just a friend.
Infinite_Mist commented…
But for a fact, it is hinted throughout the series that they may hinder feelings for each other. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa carm said…
umhh! well tezuka loves fuji as friends!!
Infinite_Mist commented…
Like I told someone else, the series/author hinted throughout the series that they may be più than Friends to each other. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa nameless said…
what!!!i DISAGREE!!this couldn't happen!!the two of them are just friends?!
Infinite_Mist commented…
Well te can't decide whether they can like each other o not. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa tezuka25_dane said…
angry
I DISAGREE!!!!!!!!I can't believe there are people who supports this yaoi.I mean Tezuka and Fuji!!!This is crazy!!!!!DISGUSTING!!
Infinite_Mist commented…
So te may not like Yaoi and yuri doesn't mean te should hate them and think they're disgusting, it's their life and their problem. Why should te be disgusted FOR them when they them-self is not disgusted da it? più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa pretty_princess said…
angry
..what on earth???
...OMG,, can't they see??
..those guys are frenemies not lovers...
..how can people think of things that sooo disgusting that makes me vomit....
....ugh
Infinite_Mist commented…
più di un anno fa thriller_mj said…
you YAOI SUPPORTERS you what do you think you're saying you're nuts you must be sent to jail maybe you're involved in a yuri. Ryomaidol it is not a sin it is a crime i tell yu CRIME
più di un anno fa leiji_2327 said…
hmmm
...hmmmhf... what kind of question is that?!and what kind of HUMAN are agreed to this?!do you understand and know what your doing?!

SUPERHUMAN???

Infinite_Mist commented…
Just because people are a little diffrent, they are not crazy. What if you're the one that's actually crazy. Like the saying a mad mad does not know he is mad. What if we're the normal ones and te guys aren't. Just because it's common sense to like someone of the opposite gender that doesn't mean that people who like people of the same gender is diffrent. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa veijianne_128 said…
angry
what the heck are you doing in the POT!!! if you support i will kill you
Infinite_Mist commented…
Now that's a real sin and crime if te kill people. Yaoi/Yuri is not a crime o a sin. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa eka-chan said…
sorry to some people, but you can never eradicate yaoi/yuri on otaku culture. it's just how it goes :D I myself get into it, depending on the pairing. It caters to otakus. Sex sells, after all. :P

I understand that, given from what I've read in the comments:

(1) some have issues with homosexuality in general
(2) uncomfortable with the topic of other people's sexuality
(3) annoyed that people have an entitlement to their sexuality.

We all have our prejudices. I for one hate self-righteous hypocrites. It's refreshing to see anti-yaoi fans here, though. Fandoms have so much yaoi love I get tired of it too.
più di un anno fa bodhilove said…
i agree i love tf (tezuka,fuji) and 36(fuji,eiji)
più di un anno fa elin_t said…
of course!!!
I love tf,fy,ty,tfy!!
(p.s.TEZUKA,FUJI,YUKIMURA)
più di un anno fa jashmiel12 said…
angry
..what are you guys thinking about..?? asking if tezuka is in love with fuji..?? remember in the 1st part of POT, fuji is not the one who made tezuka smile..!! it is RYOMA and it is because ryoma defeated the "child of God"- yukimura of rikkai.. and obviously if tezuka is in love with fuji, tezuka will always smile when he is with fuji.. you are such a S*IT if youre supporting that kind of stupid question.. !!!
Infinite_Mist commented…
Calm down. No one will respect your opinion if te odn't have any evidence to anything you're saying and da using such a vulgar language people might return with the same language. Cani talking to dogs. più di un anno fa
Is it possible that they love Tennis more than women ahahaha xD?
più di un anno fa rin_k said…
hmmm
i'm both... agree because they look like couple. Disagree because sometime i think they only best friend...
più di un anno fa rin_k said…
hmmm
I'm sorry to who anti-yaoi... but i'm agreed with eka-chan... what eka-chan say its right... (i'm very-very sorry to who anti-yaoi...)
più di un anno fa tennislover10 said…
I didnt know this but i DONT like it!!!!!! I LOVE tezuka and fuji they SHOULDNT love each other!!!!!!!!!!
Infinite_Mist commented…
Well, is it your choice to choose if they can Amore each other o not? No so stop complaining like an immature child. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ladywyze said…
Well, in 'tenipuri'(if fuji is a girl) i agree. but with int true anime, i disagree.
Infinite_Mist commented…
Basically you're saying te are disagreeing with the ship. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa ladywyze said…
i really don't like it
più di un anno fa Infinite_Mist said…
I don't really like Yaoi and Yuri n particular but it is very much hinted in the episode link. Since I don't really ship yaoi I wouldn't just ship them if they aren't really in love with each other. Also I think they are in love because I know the difference between Yaoi and bromance. Yaoi isn't disgusting. IT's not only in anime and manga's nowadays it's also in reality now too.