TDI fanpop Family What makes te most ticked off?

TDIlover226 posted on Jun 24, 2009 at 04:24PM
I would like to ask people what users do that would start fights, What makes you most disapointed to see a user do?
 I would like to ask people what users do that would start fights, What makes te most disapointed to

TDI fanpop Family 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa vamp_grl_123 said…
idk. i hate to c when people critisize other stuff. i mean i know we have freedom of speech and they have a right, but sometime i think people r just to harsh. I think if peopel have a negitive coment that either they dont get too harsh or dont say anything at all. i think thats what starts it. i mean i never got a bad comment but no one wants to hear how bad they r, they just want to hear the possitives.
più di un anno fa rockzsanders said…
I hate it when people lie about their 'artwork.' There's one girl who says, "Oh, yeah, yeah, I draw ALL of my anime on my own!! MEE!" I'm like, "Umm...NO you didn't. That's a base, or I saw that somewhere else." And it's annoying when people are like "Who do you hate more (EXAMPLE) pop9ana or rockzsanders?" That's just gonna cause more fighting!!
più di un anno fa TDIlover226 said…
I know! I know someone who doesn't draw their pics at all! theres one person who takes them STRAIGHT off of deviantART. They try to say it's theirs, but there's a signiture in the corner that's different!
più di un anno fa rockzsanders said…
Is it thedramaqueen? 'Cause it's claer she uses a base, but she claims it was ALL HER. I at least admit when I use a base!
più di un anno fa bubblegum05 said…
I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TURN INTO B1TCHES!!! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TURN INTO B1TCHES!! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TURN INTO B1TCHES!! but most of all,i hate it when somebody hates me for being goth! ugh,like my 'friend' went out as a goth for halloween and i got so freaking mad she turned into a b1tch, and i yelled at her untill she cried. I was freaking mad becuase she KNOWS im goth!!