The Office "Jaren" kiss?

marissa posted on May 20, 2007 at 09:22PM
have we ever seen jim and karen kiss?

when she got up to leave when jim was waiting for his interveiw, i braced myself for one.
but she just walked away.

i dont think they've ever kissed, on camara at least.

they'd for six months.

we've even seen dwight and angela kiss! and they take pains to hide their relationship.

i know they've hugged.

did i miss something? or have they really never kissed?

why do you think that is?

The Office 10 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa x0oL0SERfaceee said…
I don't think they have kissed on screen yet. We know that they've done some "private things" but maybe that's why we've never seen them kiss. Also, if they kissed in the office, you know there would be that weird tension with Pam and Jim. Escpecially because Pam can see Karen's and Jim's desk from her desk. So yeah.
più di un anno fa Temptasia said…
Also the office isn't really the place for kissing.
più di un anno fa jflo said…
True, but how many times did we see Pam and Roy kiss last season. Not neccesarily in the Office itself, but in the parking lot (fire drill) for example. I would think that the weird tension between Jim and Pam is what they were striving for.
più di un anno fa kathiria82 said…
It's true, Jim and Karen have never kissed. Interesting. I wonder if they will show Jim and Pam kissing next season.
più di un anno fa marissa said…
heres hoping!
più di un anno fa Familygal925 said…
I know, the other day when I was watching an episode, I was thinking how they've never kissed before. They've only hugged, like once or twice.
più di un anno fa snoznoodle said…
Its pretty interesting tho cos in the UK Office Tim and his girlfriend were like making out heaps in the office and poor Dawn (Pam) just had to sit back and watch. Shows how different Tim and Jim turned out to be.
più di un anno fa pixiekatie said…
I think Karen wants to keep her personal life outside of the office. That being said, I thought it was strange that they didn't even show them kiss or anything in the finale when they were in NY, aka not in the office. I think it says a lot about Jim and Karen's relationship, if you want to call it that. I understand keeping work and personal stuff private, but no one in the office seems to care if other people kiss in the office because Pam and Roy and Michael and Jan always did the "romantic" stuff in front of everyone else.
più di un anno fa chel1395 said…
Jim is such a great guy, I don't think he wanted to parade his relationship with Karen in front of Pam. He may have "moved on," but in his heart he still loves Pam and doesn't want her to hurt her. And I bet Jim really didn't want Pam to think that Karen was more important to him than her.
più di un anno fa Smoothie1 said…
Thank God they didn't show any Jaren kisses, or I would have thrown up in my mouth!