Critical Analysis of Twilight Messages to the Kittens!

Myf_1992 posted on Oct 27, 2009 at 10:13PM
This is the forum to place any message you have to give to teh kittehz. Have your say!

Critical Analysis of Twilight 318 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 318

più di un anno fa Mrs-Grint said…
Aw, thank you, FrizzCat, I am OFFICIALLY calmed down now. I was before but it is now OFFICIAL. XD Quick, press the Dark marks!
più di un anno fa Frizzhead said…
*presses Dark Mark* Oh Hi Voldy
last edited più di un anno fa
big smile
Right, Volders. Go kill a Twi-Hard with the fanpop name of nessienjake, can you do that? Yes? Good. NOW FLY, VOLDY! FLY LIKE A..er...a bird!!
più di un anno fa katiecain said…
I'm tirrrred. And I'm still pissed that they're screwing up my 2nd fave couple ever :( LAME. Oh and I am re-reading Harry Potter :) I read the first 2 and some of third yeeeeears ago but I could never get into the third one, so I'm trying again xD But it will take me ages because I am such a ridiculously slow reader.
Oh hai snow :)
link
più di un anno fa LadyLilith said…
ARGH! nessienjake?! I know her! crazychocolate mentioned something about her commenting on Luna's style (*Snarl* That Twitard better not be insulting Luna!) Where's that at? I'd like to read it.

What amuses me is the fact that they actually NOTICED Edward's controllingness and that weird ass situation with Jake and Bella, and that they're trying to dumb it down a little. (Ha, dumbing down Twilight. Possible?) But while they may be doing it to cut down on bad messaging, they're only making the situation worse. It shows people/characters like Edward Cullen as being even more perfect and wonderful, and most Twilight fans, being young girls, are extremely impressionable. They will look for men like that, and that's a little terrifying. I actually fear for those bloody idiots.

SQUEE!!! You're so purdy, katiekain! *Glompage*
Yes, LadyCat! HER!! She keeps commenting on everything I frickin' say. She totally dissed Luna! (Bitch) It was on the HP vs Twilight spot, under Best Fashion Sense? or something like that.

I fear for them all. Seriously, the person who published Twilight must have been a fish.

Aww, I love your hair. It's so pretty! *DOUBLE GLOMPAGE*
*blushes* aww you guys :')

Maybe I shouldn't judge because I've only seen the movies but your icon speaks for Luna's awesomeness!
^ Nike uses child labour, I am definetly not buying from THEM.

Evanna Lynch portrays Luna really well. So the book Luna is alot like the movie version. nessienjake keeps going on about how HP is dominating the vs spot. I really want to scream at her, "'CAUSE WE'RE AWESOME LIKE THAT!"
più di un anno fa Myf_1992 said…
worried
Whats this about Nessienjake, I've been away a bit resently (revising n all) whats going on. Why's there a list of shoes?
Oh that twihard, nessienjake, is just annoying all of us, kittehs. She sent me a particularly nasty message, and she dissed Luna Lovegood!! And some spammer is advertising. Don't give in, Kitthes! Nike is NARSTY.
tongue
Oh noes spammer!
I dont wear shoes :D

And I came across nessienjake on the least fav couple pic, she never replied to me. What did she say to you my Brizzle bubber?! And how dare she insult the coolest person(exept for longbottom) in HP!
Neither do I.

This is what she actually said in her prop:
"hmm obviously...
I see why you are so immature.
you kinda pissed me off...
..happy new year...
wish you the best for 2010...
.... "

Charming.
whatthe fudge!
Ditto.
You don't wear shoes? I hope you don't live in Scotland, Grint lol
Shes inebtween us two, shes from Bristol! Shes my Brizzle Baby!
Oooh hai inbetweener! So how's the snow where you guys are?
Fairly bad, we have two 4x4s and we can drive niether of them, mum told me 4x4s are usually good on most terains but once all 4 wheels hit ice, they're as useless as any other car. About 7inches here, its not melting away, and we got light snow showers for sunday n monday.
Oooh. We haven't got it that bad (or should I say good because I love snow). It snowed a little this morning but other than that it hasn't since Wednesday. But it's really icy and we're meant to get more snow later. College has been closed for 3 days lol. Do you have exams this week/next week?
I am a BRIZZLESTOLIAN, me ol' badgers! The snow just isn't GOING. I haven't been into school all week (YESH!) but it's freezing whenever I have to go to the local newsagents. We have a small blue van which used to be a school bus which we can just about get around it, but only for short distances.
I had half day tuesday but havnt been in since, and yes i got 4 exams next week, im bricking it!
I've got three and haven't revised at all. Fail.
Aw, you poor babbers. I haven't got those exams yet.
A level exams are so much harder too :(
più di un anno fa Frizzhead said…
i have had all my exams done thankfully!! :D *waves to all revising kittehs*
 i have had all my exams done thankfully!! :D *waves to all revising kittehs*
I've revised I just dont want to have to rerevise stuff for the summer cause of the snow.
I'm too tired and fed up to care about them :/
I'm not a happeh kitteh :(
why not sweety?
What's the matter?
I saw the guy I like for the first time in months today... And he was with his new girlfriend... And I stil react to him the same way as always... It's been years, I just want these feelings to go away :(
meh
I cannot believe the ignorance, immaturity and hypocrisy on the HP vs Twilight spot. My god.
Why?? What's happend?

Aw, you poor thing. I've never had much expierience in that sort of stuff but it must feel horrible.
Ugh.. I guess it's nothing really... Some people can just be so stereotypical, it's like hello, I'm not stupid just because I'm a Twilight fan. :/

I hate it. It's so abnormal. What sort of 16 (nearly 17) year old still likes the same person they did when they were 13? O_O
laugh
Ah that sucks honey, I know what it feels like.

I had a good day today, woke up to find school is open but mum didnt mind me staying home. So I spent the morning watching tv and having a nap. Then I went to Cardiff shopping with my bestest buddy in the world! We saw Nine in the cinema (was amazing) bought a load of lush stuff. Walking on the foot path from the trainstation which hasnt been gritten (honestly why would u grit Cardiff, all roads, run the trainsand not grit the path way and train station) I slipped on the snow and fell onto the gritted road next to it, I've got the mother of all bruises on my knee, and a grazey bruisy reddy thing below my bum on my thigh, oh and a bruised wrist! :'( Its not to bad now but I'm worried cause it always feels worse in the morning and I got a driving lesson in the morning. Anywhoo, that was my exciting day! lol
Nice, Myf. I went to school and now I have a ginormous pile of homework which I am trying to tackle now. Somehow my maths teacher started talking about her body odour problems in our lesson, then my english teacher had us go to library to look for examples of metaphors and similies which was the most boring thing ever and I discovered that the library now stocks the Twilight series. I slipped on the ice several times. In front of people. People I knew. Greeeat. Also I have to choose my GCSE options and I am MUY confusedamundo. I don't know wether to do Buisness BTEC or Media for my early exam...grrr...darn the English education system!!
Haha the good old days, before exam boards ruined my life. the days before stress. You're on the brink of the end my sweetie. Right Katie?
I've heard good and bad things about Media. I think people either love it or hate it lol.

All our snow has been rained away :'( Me no likey. Sounds like a fun day Myf. I revised all morning and then had a Sociology exam. But now all my exams are over and I finished my coursework too this week :) yay I'm freeeee... for now haha

Too right Myf... A levels are killing me slowly... Just you wait Grint XD
più di un anno fa MrsNellieLovett said…
ive had 2 exams every day since Wednesday. actually i only had one exam on Wednesday now that i remember:P and now only 2 more exams 2 go! i like this forum, by the way. its a good place 2 say wat happened during ur day. :)
We aim to please lol
Was considering, seeing as this isnt really a place to place ur messages for all other kitties, to something like "so how was ur day?" As that seems to be its formost purpose.
Ah my friend made me join Twitter, now I'm as confused as I was when I first joined Facebook. Why can't things be simple.
Twitter = <3
u on twitter?
how do i find u. im such a newb
I am. I'll PM you the link if you want.
Ok, just fyi, Im called Myffin on twitter, but I'm such a newb, I havnt got a clue what I'm doing. I ask my friend for help but she hasn't really helped me.
Okay, I just follwed you (basically added you) mine is locked so you have to request to follow me :)
più di un anno fa Plenilunio said…
I've just read a guy in a northern region of my country has been given a suspended 9 months sentence because he cut the brakes of his wife's car so that she couldn't visit some friends of hers. The first two words that have popped into my mind? Edward Cullen!