Fan-Made Disney Film Disney Sequel Contest-Deadline Sept 30

cruella posted on May 14, 2016 at 01:22AM
I've decided to start another Disney Sequel Contest. It's open for three month's to give user's a chance to write their ideas. THE NEW DEADLINE IS SEPT. 30. Have fun.

1. You can make as many movies as you want!
Don't feel like you have to choose between any stories that you've imagined.

2. No plagiarism/stealing
Nobody wants people stealing each other's ideas so don’t like take an idea from someone’s Disney fanfic and claim it as your's; it has to be your own idea. You also cannot take a sequel that’s already been made by Disney with just a few little changes. Now you can take a sequel that already exists and made it a completely different story with some of the same concepts. An example; is what KataraLover did with the ''Hunchback of Notre Dame 2'' in the previous contest. Those types of sequels are allowed as long as they are they have to be significantly different from the original sequel. You can even include some of the songs from the original sequel if you want to but also try to make some changes if you could. If you think someone has been stealing your or someone else's ideas or hasn’t made enough changes to a sequel, please message me

3. No rigging the polls
No rigging the polls or asking others to vote for you. (DUH) Also don't vote for somebody just because you're good friends with them. If you think someone else may be rigging, feel free to message me.

4. You can participate to the extent you choose
You want to contribute only a sentence-long summary? Great! You want to make concept art, songs, and long summaries to no end! Also fine! You are free to do as much or as little as you want.

5. Fanfiction Policy
Fanfictions and are allowed in this contest; but there are some rules. For one the plot and story must be plausible as a sequel. For example; it can't be a Fanfic about how you wish the original movie happen. Also for this contest please make an article with a summary of the plot, a quick summary of the characters with some pictures, and include links to the chapters of your fanfic. You can also include songs in the article and tell us where in the story they would take place, only if you'd like

6.Crossover Policy
Crossovers are limited to Disney ones. For example you can't have the Disney Princesses meeting Anastasia. However you can have animated and live-action crossovers.

7. You Need Include Disney Characters
In order for it to be a sequel it must include Disney characters that already exist and they must play a big part of the movie, even if they’re not the protagonist. You’re allowed to make new characters, such as children for original characters, love interest for single characters, a relative of a character, etc.

8.You're Not limited
You are allowed to make sequels of live-action Disney movies; you’re not limited to just the animated movies. You can also make prequels and midquels as well, though you will be judged on continuity and staying true to the characters, but that will come later on when the judges actually start to judge for the contest. You are allowed to make a trilogy or some kind of Disney movie series but please try to make sure it all ends up together.

9.Staying True To The Disney Characters
You need to stay true to the characters by letting them have their original personalities, though you're can let them develop and mature through the story. You allowed base your character off any version of the characters. For example if you did a Peter Pan sequel and you could base Tinkerbell off the Disney Fairies version. Though in the end it's the judges opinion and perception of the character is what will decide if you win but you will still be eligible for the contest nonetheless.

10. Family Friendly
Remember this is a Disney contest so keep it clean, and PG at most. Nothing overtly sexual, no graphic violence, etc.

11. The Original Sequel Contest
For those of you who entered the original sequel contest you're not allowed to resubmit your entries, however you can make a sequel to one of your original etries, or make a different sequel to the same movie.

Submissions:

1.cruella - True Treasure
Link 1: link
Link 2: link
2.AaronHaley4ever - Descendants 2: Out of the Shadows
Link 3: link
Soundtrack: link
-Frozen Fire
3.KataraLover - A Twist in Time
Link: link
4.SarahCorine - Found Again
Link: link

If you would like to sign up to be judge please see the link: link
last edited on Sep 30, 2016 at 02:40AM

Fan-Made Disney Film 5 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa AaronHaley4ever said…
smile
I have a couple if questions before I decide whether or not to join.

1. Are the people who were around for the original contest allowed to write a sequel to the story they wrote before?

2. Are sequels to Disney channel movie allowed, or is it limited to theatrical releases?
cruella commented…
Yes and yes! I'd Amore to see più of your work. più di un anno fa
AaronHaley4ever commented…
Great! Sign me up. più di un anno fa
KataraLover commented…
Well, if your sequel is like the one te did before, the rest of the contestants don't stand much of a chance lol. You're a great writer and I can't wait to see what te do next! più di un anno fa
^Aww, thanks! I just hope my idea lives up to the hype. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa KataraLover said…
I think I might contribute some stories. I'm going to try to do a remake to Cinderella 3: A Twist In Time, which would actually be Cinderella 2 now lol. I have other things I'm going to add to make it different like I did with my Hunchback of Notre Dame 2: The Revenge story. I might even do a sequel to my Brave 2 story as well if I can think of something.
Great ideas! I especially like the one about a remake.of Cenerentola 3 :) più di un anno fa
cruella commented…
Awesome ideas. But I'm a little surprised to hear you're doing a sequel to Ribelle - The Brave 2 since your opinion on Merida has changed. più di un anno fa
KataraLover commented…
Yeah, but I still Amore my version of Merida because she's developed and has layers to her. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SarahCorine said…
I would very much love to get in on this. So I'm putting a fan fiction in the contest. I wrote the article with the summary so I hope I did it right. Here's a link to that article.

link
 I would very much Amore to get in on this. So I'm putting a fan fiction in the contest. I wrote the ar
cruella commented…
te did it right and you've been signed-up. Also if there are any edits you'd like to make to your story before the deadline you're welcome to do that. più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa MaidofOrleans said…
Quick question: does the entry have to be in the form of a screenplay, or is prose accepted as well?
cruella commented…
Sorry for the late reply, but what type of prose are te referring to, since there are few different kinds? più di un anno fa
MaidofOrleans commented…
Prose meaning the kind of Scrivere te would find in your average short story o novel. più di un anno fa
cruella commented…
You're welcome :) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa SarahCorine said…
I have a question. I'm wondering if I can share this photo I made a while ago. I haven't written a story to it. When I learned how to make crossovers a few years ago, I decided to create a pic representing a book I was writing. So I guess there is a story behind it. I used Disney characters for the pic so I was hoping it could be included. If anything, I can write up a quick story actually using the Disney characters. IDK, I just love the way the pic turned out. Let me know and here's a link to the pic where I describe my book.

link
 I have a question. I'm wondering if I can share this foto I made a while ago. I haven't written a st
cruella commented…
Yes, all te have to to enter this is write a least a small synopsis of the plot. I guess you've read the crossover policies in this contest. più di un anno fa
SarahCorine commented…
So just a summary of the story is acceptable, and not an actual story? più di un anno fa
cruella commented…
Yes just a summary is fine. Like I detto in the rules te go as much o as little into detail as te want. più di un anno fa