Gossip Girl AHHH I CAN'T WAIT FOR 1x13!

froggy_0202 posted on Jan 09, 2008 at 10:13AM
I don't have a TV, so I may have to wait extra long to watch it (until it comes out on the internet).

I wonder what the bullet will be?

Gossip Girl 23 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa lhewitt1 said…
omg!! ok so i live in australia... so its only up to ep 4 on our tvs here... so i cannot wait until it comes out on fanpop eh... do you know when it should be up by any chance??

più di un anno fa pandora306 said…
I live in Britain and I don't even know if its on here yet. I'm dying for episode 13 to be posted on here!!!
più di un anno fa froggy_0202 said…
I have no idea! I know that there is a girl who lives in Canada (and it airs there on Tuesday instead of Wednesday!) and sometimes she posts is early but I don't remember her name and its not up yet so I'm just hoping someone for the US will post it right away tomorrow! EEEEK! I am so excited! I never even thought that Blair might be pregnant! The suspense is killing me!
più di un anno fa ButtaflyyKisses said…
omg i am sooo excited, gah i cannot wait. tho that other brunette is def a blair wannabe
più di un anno fa sweetest_taboo said…
I'm so disappointed in fanpop today :(
più di un anno fa nadiamerdasi said…
I live in London so waiting too. Is it sad tht im so excited about ep13? Iv checked fanpop about 8 times in the last 2 hours but no change. Come on America we're waiting!!!
It doesn't premiere here in the US until tonight - so hopefully someone will put it up right afterwards. But it is more likely to be up tomorrow :( I'm freaking out a little bit here! I wanna know what's happening in their world! lol.
più di un anno fa 22point8miles said…
yeah i'm dying here....every 5 seconds i check again to see if the eppie's been posted
più di un anno fa la_bomba29 said…
i know i can't wait! i found out what the episode's about and it's gunna be soo good!
nadiamerdasi, you're not sad. I live in Wales and I'm checking it every 5 minutes!! Its gone midnight!!!
I keep checking as well! whoever manages to upload it first will be very popular!
definitely i will love them forever.
its nearly 1 a.m here and im still up dying to see when its posted. it also has something to do with the fact that i cant sleep though lol.
più di un anno fa -sIn-EaD- said…
link
Hi, this link works for Firefox or Opera.
Damn thing won't work for me though.
Hope you have more luck ;)
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
ahhhhh its posted! YAY YAY YAY!!!
IN LOVE WITH THIS EPISODE
più di un anno fa miamai said…
YES! thank yooooooooooou!!
I CAN FINALLY GO TO BED NOW THAT IV WATCHED IT. its 2 am here lmao.
Loved every second of it, well worth the wait!
Haha. sleep well pandora!

Great episode! :)
più di un anno fa -sIn-EaD- said…
link
Also here.
Way better for just normal Windows Internet Eplorer.
più di un anno fa Lila856 said…
lol! AMAZING EPISODE, chuck is being a jerk >=(
i would totally go to the upper east side & be there for blair if they were real! LOL

OMGGG i can`t wait for episode *14*!!!!!!!! what if strike lasts like 5 years & they cant shoot any more episodes cuz theyre all too OLD!!!!!!???
più di un anno fa simplicity said…
OMG THANX FOR THE POST UP!!! =]
Great episode!