H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM

H2O Just Add Water 659 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 659

più di un anno fa _h20_mold_cleo said…
I WANT THERE 2 BE A SEASON 4 BADLYY! :
più di un anno fa h2oFanNumber1 said…
Well I think there will be a season 4. On youtube.com there is a h2o just add water season 4 movie trailer. The epicidemic is that emma comes back and theres only and every will be 3 mermaids. Who's going to loose there powers forever?
più di un anno fa beckstar said…
its probably fanmade
più di un anno fa H20_lover_no1 said…
huh? lol
più di un anno fa H20_lover_no1 said…
is there gonna be one or not?! i rli hope there is ... :)
più di un anno fa Fulger said…
There is going to be a seazon 4 or a film so that's fine by me.
Just wait and we will see.
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa dlw541 said…
big smile
Yes, there will be a Season 4. Emma, Cleo, Rikki, Bella, Will, and Lewis, will be the characters in it. I do not know what it is going to be about, but it will premiere February 2011. I am so glad that they will come out with Season 4! I can't wait to see it! I do not live in Australia I live in the USA, but I will do everything I can to watch it!
più di un anno fa Evcho said…
smile
I really hope Jonathan M. Shiff start working over season 4 as soon as possible.There were roomers about the end of H2O but cause the girls are becoming too old for filming in H2O Just Add Water but i think its just user opinions.However that its only what i think,if you want to guaranty the filming of season 4 search in google for petition about the filming of H2O Season 4.I found one in facebook link sign up and send the link to everyone you know to make sure H2O Just Add Water Season 4 will be filmed!!!
Bye!
più di un anno fa rikki11oc said…
big smile
i hope there is a season 4 even tho i dont know how they would top saving the world but i would be awesome
più di un anno fa Tarna96 said…
hmmm
We can only hope. The only way it's going to work is if
a. they bring in a new storyline and a new cast.
b. they recast all of the characters
I wouldn't wan them to though; the original actors defined the characters themselves.
più di un anno fa JacobLuver13 said…
big smile
I really dont know if theirs gonna b a season 4 i really want them too with Bella,Rikki,Cleo and Emma for the boys Zane,Lewis and Will i think Rikki should give Zane ANOTHER chance lol. I hope they do
più di un anno fa sweetrae said…
at dlw541 are you serious?! That's amazing news! And plus, i heard that season 3 is coming to the usa (i'm from there,too) in July!
più di un anno fa Sweetthang55 said…
monkey
There has to be! I cannot live without this show.
più di un anno fa lannylannyxoxo said…
if there is a season 4 there will be 4 mermaids. its a "kids" show so they dont wanna show girls leaving there friends.
Also, i love indiana wait more than claire! especially there characters! I mean bella is so much more exciting, especially with will <3
Emma just is too serious and i dont like her that much
più di un anno fa CleoRikki said…
big smile
Agreed with you
più di un anno fa KlaraPhoebe said…
heart
I hope that they make a fourth season and a movie, because I love h2o just add water!!
più di un anno fa sea_girl_101 said…
laugh
I really really really really really want there to be a season 4 i love h20
più di un anno fa bellastat123 said…
big smile
there is going to be a seaon 4 but cleo won't be in it becuase some people say that she is going to have a baby or she is especting a baby but that's what going to happen emma is coming back in season 4 but cleo is leaving and so then there will be emma bella and rikki for now on if there is going to be a season 5 then i bet cleo would go back yeh i don't want h2o to end ever
più di un anno fa bellastat123 said…
smile
oh and yeh mabey u never now if cleo leaves and i already saw season 3 all episode and it was amazing and i live in the usa lolz loved season 3 hope u guys see it soon
più di un anno fa itsbella said…
I think that there will be a season 4!
più di un anno fa itsbella said…
wink
and yeah i agree with lannylannyxoxo bella is wayyyyy better than emmaa
più di un anno fa h2ogirl12 said…
i went on claire holts channel on youtube and she said she will be back for series 4!!
più di un anno fa karingatt said…
smile
I think there will be season 4 and Emma comes back but someone has to leave because in the song they say ' cause the best comes in three'. I dont know for sure but I want To be season 4 and they will be the 4 of them
più di un anno fa mikethecat said…
heart
yes, i definity agree with karingatt there will be 4 mermaids in season 4 !!!!
più di un anno fa Emm_53 said…
big smile
i think there should DEFINENTLY be a season 4 emma could meet bella and they could do a whole bunch of new stuff it would be fatntastic!
big smile
there she BETTTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR be a season 4! I just <3 this show and bothing could make it better (3000000 thumbs up for h20jaw)! ♥Love h20-.-Always&forever!
laugh
and nothing could make itt better* sorry lol.
più di un anno fa caris94 said…
I really want season 4, but I'm not sure they wanna do this. I hope they will :D
più di un anno fa H2O-HR said…
hmmm
I think if it will be season 4,but not with the same actors,cuz Phoebe,Claire and Cariba are too old
più di un anno fa liridonarama96 said…
heart
Well yeah duuh there must be..cause Zane&Rikki weren't even together...and if it would be really the end it would show all the actors..u know it would be maybe the theme song of h2o and it would show us what happened to all and the parents and the friends it would show us some goodbye u know what I mean...well but I think we just have to wait a lil u know first they have to film the new epi...=) witch defenetelly will be!!!!!
più di un anno fa emmawalsh123 said…
worried
cant help this! they neeeeed 2 make season 4!:( does any1 agree???
più di un anno fa mokus said…
smile
please let there b a season 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!
più di un anno fa peacelovehannah said…
kiss
if there isn't i might die
più di un anno fa emmawalsh123 said…
crying
i really dont want anyone to lose there powers!!!!
più di un anno fa guuren33 said…
heart
Why can't the plot change along with the actors' age? There will be audience as we are growing and changing too. Fantasy never grows old! Fourth Season! Bring it on!!
più di un anno fa cata_rea_ra said…
I looked up season four today and it came up with a movie. I don't think it's going to be episodes or seasons but a movie. I am very excited. I can't waith for H20 the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (plus i love in season 3 episode 26 how they save the world)I hope they come up with a good twist.Like maybe they meet a whole hidden race of mermaids hiding in some under water cliffs. Or meet up with that mermaid that saved the world in Irland. Rea I think.Let me check. Opps my bad it's Ava. Pretty name. Maybe they could meet up with Ava. That would be awsome. May be I should stop talking. I am a chatter box. Bye!
più di un anno fa love_h2o said…
i have heard that there is going to be a season 4 and emma is coming back but there is something bad about that zack ethron is going to be in it!
più di un anno fa emiliedoucet said…
big smile
sorry for everyone who love the season three,well i dont say I dont like it but something missing like emma...she is my favorite characther and I never see the season 3...but I sure there will be a season 4 i wish!!
più di un anno fa Dan_07 said…
big smile
<3 please be season 4.. season 4 for liffee.. <33:)
<3-.-Forever&Alwayysss-.-<3
:):)
più di un anno fa miikaru said…
Season 4 please!!
Rikki&Zane
Cleo&Lewis
Bella&Will
Emma&Ash

I want Emma and Bella to meet and all 4 mermaids be bffs! even the guys
big smile
i agree with miikaru !!!!!!!
laugh
and i agree with dan_07 !!!! is your james bond 007 !!! hahaha
più di un anno fa TwilightFan135 said…
There will not be a season 4. At least not with Claire (Emma) and Cariba (Rikki). Claire Holt has grown up and moved away from that show, so she won't come back. It's the same thing for Cariba Heine, she have also moved on from the show to focus on her movie career. If there's a season 4, they have to replace at least two of the main characters, maybe more. So the chances for a season 4 is very very small.
più di un anno fa tiktokk said…
heart
there is season 4 and the real trailer will be soon!
più di un anno fa Sarah_S said…
sad
Do you have a source? I'd like to believe that a season 4 is coming, but I haven't seen a single official statement. I'm losing hope at this point. :(
più di un anno fa bluewaterhigh5 said…
smile
They might have season 4 depends what the ending of S3 is like if they should continue or not
più di un anno fa Isis1412 said…
There should definitely be Season 4 of H2O! It can't just end that way. Emma was not there, Lewis went overseas in the middle of Season 3, Maiko island was destroyed in the Season 3 finale, and Rikki and Zane were not together yet. There should be an answer for these!!! H2O is a story of three ordinary girls who accide...ntally became mermaid with magical powers. It's all about friendship! The three girls should be reunited. They can still enroll in a university. They are only high school graduates. Season 4 come here!!!
più di un anno fa OMFGxKiaa said…
big smile
I really really REALLY hope they do a season four, or at least a movie to end it all off.
I mean the end of Season 3 was fantastic, but it still left many questions unanswered.
I mean, what happened to Emma? (I know she went away with her folks) but what happened when she came back? Did she get on well with Bella, did she feel left out at all?
Also, they are all growing up, they have graduated highschool so what about college? Did they all go away for college, or did they stay in town and go to the local one?
Also, Rikki and Zane, ADORABLE couple! I would really hope they got back together.
There definatly needs to be atleast a movie to answer all the questions left unanswered.
più di un anno fa TwilightFan135 said…
^ There will be hard to film a new season or a movie without Emma (Claire) and Rikki (Cariba) since they have left the show.

Emma didn't come back, she moved away to explore the world, which means she doesn't come back.

Please people, just face it. There WON*T be a season 4. How many times do I need to say it?
più di un anno fa biggestfan132 said…
smile
There will be a season 4 , aperently we should have to wait for a trailer any season from h2o was done in a 9 months or a year so we`ll have to wait! and i think all the girls will be in it.