H2O Just Add Water Season 4

h2o_love_ posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:23PM
what do you think will there be season 4?woud you like to be season 4?
i think yes.
last edited on Mar 11, 2009 at 06:24PM

H2O Just Add Water 659 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 659

più di un anno fa Sgilmour14 said…
I would LOVE a season 4!
più di un anno fa TwilightFan135 said…
zzz
There won't be a season 4! Please get it in you heads! They can't make another season without two of the main characters! Claire (Emma) and Cariba (Rikki) have quit and left the show! How many times do I need to say it? This is just freaking stupid! And IF there's a season 4, it will be without Emma and Rikki, so I know there won't be cause they cant recast two main characters! Stop hoping cause it just won't happen, FACE IT!
più di un anno fa h2ojustadwater said…
smirk
well there should be a season 4 coz at the end of S3 it was jsty bella singing and then finish so there is defitnly going to be S4
^ There's definitely not going to be! FACE IT! OMG, people are nuts here. They can't see the truth .. Well, okay lets say that there will be a season 4! How can they do if without Emma and Rikki who have quit and left the show? Tell me how? Please just stop hoping cause there is no chance for a new season. Fans who doesn't understand it are all nuts and can't take the truth ... I
più di un anno fa Farahh said…
smile
well i heard in some sites that there will be but they are not sure ,but other has confirmed that there will be ,Claire will be in it so i think there will be :D
and @TwilightFan135 from where do you know that Emma and Rikk have quit and left the show?
più di un anno fa chelsey_13 said…
smile
To Cleo I like you from chelsey
più di un anno fa Farahh said…
heart
me too chelsey :D:D
più di un anno fa Pheepz_Cariba said…
I saw an inteview with Jonathan M. Smiff on set of h2o season 3 and he said that he would 'love' to make a season 4 or a movie
più di un anno fa frank33 said…
Jonathan M. Shiff often says things - for fun. Don't believe him.
He was being interviewed and just imagine- he couldn't say no because then all the fans would have been disappointed and wouldn't maybe not have watches s3. Believe TwilightFan135. I also have the information from the producers- the project "h2o" is finished now.
più di un anno fa tbonesoccer25 said…
smile
it was comfirmed by JMS on an interview 2 days ago thta season 4 is a go. He said "These 3 exceded our expectations. It jumped in ratings.If it is what the fans want, then season 4 shall be!" it was a spanish site dont remember the same but search on google.
Ok, if everyone says there's going to be a season 4, show me the proves! And don't say that M. Shiff said that or that, give me the link to some belivable sites who says there will be a season 4!

This season 4 thing started for a long time ago. Some says there has been filmed a new season, someone says M. Shiff is working with it, and someone says that it will be filmed. Again, where's the proves? Where's the set pictures, on set interviews and the list of the cast? NO ONE have confirmed that there is even going to be a new season of H2O! If someone here says that there will be a new season, and that they have read it on a page, why couldn't they copy the link and post it as prove here on this spot? People who says that don't know what the site was called or they forgot to copy a link. People can see through them, and knows they have made it all up. It's not hard to see at all.

Claire said in a interview on set on The Messenger 2 that she had moved on from that kinda roles she played in H2O. She wanted to play in movies for older teenages and adults. She's not a child anymore, she wanted to move on. And she did. I'm actually glad she's not doing that type of roles anymore, cause she's such a great actress. Now she'll be in Mean Girls 2 who will be released in 2011. Everyone can easily see that she have moved on from H2O, fans of the show just can't take the truth, lol.

And "tbonesoccer25" if you go in the log on your computer, you can see every site you have been on the last month. You can find the site with the information and post it here. That's not a problem at all, maybe for you if you just made it up.
last edited più di un anno fa
Ok, you want to know ehere i got it? i searche don google h2o season 4. then i skimmed through like the first 15 or so pages.next, i went on some of the facebook pages talking abou t a fseason 4 for it. one girl on there is my friend and constantly keeps up to date. she posted a comment about a google translated site that had an interview with the producer. i followed the link and .. BOOM there it was. and to be specific, it was posted by the site admin named Grace. i believe what i see im sorry if you dont. i really dont care. and p.s -
my parents think it is weird that i like this show and watch it online because it doent show here in the usa anymore. the say i shouuldnt spend so much time on it, so after im done lookiing at something related to it, i simply press cntrol alt delete, hit start task manager and hit end task. then it dosnt show up on the pull down menu any more, or even when i type the address. that way my parents dont yell at me. i swear on my mothers grave thogh that if i somehow come across it again, the first thing i wil do is post the site here. then you can see for yorself.
Well, give us the link to that site, it shouldn't be a problem if you have some information about the site. Ask your friend again, who gave you the link in the first place. And I didn't mean that thing you write in to get to a page/search for it. Every computer have something on the left who's called "favourites". Click on it, and then click on log. You can see every single site you've been on there. You don't have any excuse to not give us the link now. I'm 100% sure you're just one of the many who makes up things about season 4.
più di un anno fa h2o-clewis said…
Really i think there will be a season 4!cause of this (i think that what you are talking a bout)
link
^ That's just a site where people who wants a season 4 can discuss and write thing. It's not a prove for that there will be a new season. Do you really think M. Shiff will make a new season just because of that? xD
Like frank33 said. M. Siff says many weird things, and you can't believe everything he says. And again, there's no proves that he said he was going to make a new season of H2O either.

If you really think there will be a new season, give us proves to believe in what you say. No one have proved that there will be a new season, and this discuss have been up for months. If there was even going to be a new season M. Shiff would have comfirmed it for a long time ago. People on this spot can't take the truth. I love the show too, but get over it. There won't be a season 4. It will be a big problem for everyone to make it, cause the cast is to old. They have no good storyline. The moonpool is destroyed and the main characters have finished school. I will stick with the fact that there won't be a season 4 until someone give me real proves who says the opposite. Something that probably will never happend, lol xD
più di un anno fa Ash82 said…
smile
Hi.. i' new on this forum. H2o season 4 is confirmed! This information is on facebook Claire Holt official page.
più di un anno fa biggestfan132 said…
heart
I wish there will ,h2o for ever!
più di un anno fa mikethecat said…
smile
hi ash82, where your prove ?? show me ?? there is no season 4 at all. the actresses/actors busy others films or quit. so there is won't be in season 4. i have not heard them yet !!!

show me prove? where is your proven show me !!!
più di un anno fa Ash82 said…
Yes.. this is the link of Claire page: link . I presume she is the real Claire Holt, on the page you can find link of Phoebe Tonkin and Indiana Evans page. Ok? I hope and believe it's true...
^ Haha, that's so fake xD
Claire would never write like that, or ask fans who they like better of Emma and Bella. Seriously, do you really believe this crap, haha xD
And the funniest thing about this is that the girl who says she is "Claire" comments on the question she asked and say "thanks". Haha, Claire would never do or write anything like that. She wouldn't even create an account xD
And if you noticed, her user name is not just "Claire Holt" it's actually written with "." Something that makes me believe that the whole account is fake. Everyone can make a accounts and say they are someone else, everyone should know about that xD
If she "was" the real Claire, she would have posted pictures from the set, lol. But nothing has been comfirmed yet, none of the actresses/actors have even signed up for anything!
I don't get why people can't see the truth, it's starting to get very funny. They just make themselves look stupid xD
ever consider that your making your self look stupid by the fct that we move on and you keep posting the saame things over and over. thst is truly funny
Really? You guys move on? It doesn't look like that, haha xD
Why are people still writing in this forum that there will be a season 4 if you all have moved on?

The reason why I'm writing the same over again is because some fans can't see the truth, and I don't think they read the comments who's posted before xD
Sorry for you, but I'm not the one who's making myself look stupid, lol xD
ok believe wat you want...
^ You too xD
angelic
@TwilightFan135 This site is made for somebody who loves h2o and wants a season 4 you dont need to break their hope
più di un anno fa _Anchy_ said…
rainy
hi
TwilightFan135 ...can u just shut up...if u don't like h2o don't write anything n just get out of this page...smarasx...cjao...-.-'
^ I have never said that I don't like H2O! Of course do I want a season 4, but there is no proves that there will be one. I just don't think it's necessarly to hope and get your wish crushed when you get to know the truth. And I have all the rights to be here and write my opinions as you have. So if you say that I should leave this site, you should too.
smile
here this is me!! i have not heard from h20 member/crews -- none said will be back in season 4. i have search on website that none said season 4. so fan got wishes hope will be season 4 none. there will be not season 4. my opionon that the actresses/actors busy with anothers films or quit h20 as leaving them. you fan(fanpop) got wishes hope and fool us this. where is your truth ???????

probably end of contract claire,phoebe,indiana and cariba maybe they contract end expire ???

i can't proven i can't see what they doing. maybe it is fake on facebook or whatever its fake!!!!
there is an interview and producer said that there will be season 4...
^ if that's true. Where is the proves? There's no point in posting a comment like that and think people will believe you. Give us the link to the interview with the producer. It's not that hard, is it?
link
happy?
speak language. what language ?? i am only english. when that happen when interview ?? probably old one ???
più di un anno fa biggestfan132 said…
worried
omg omg in the interview i hear the guy asking jonathan m shiff h2o season 4?
and jonathan says yeah! omg omg omg
più di un anno fa xh2obubblezx said…
There really is no official proof of a season 4, but I hope there is because I think it's a bad way to end the show without Emma since she was there from the start. I hate how in season 3 by the second episode they were acting like Bella was their best friend when they just met her. I love Emma and Ash and I want them to come back!
più di un anno fa xh2obubblezx said…
TwilightFan123 Cariba and Claire could come back for one movie. Unless you've spoken to them personally or talked to the producers of the show, you really don't know what rumors are going around. Many questions were unanswered in the finale, and to leave it a mystery like that surprised me. Maybe there won't be another season, but possibly a movie or something to kill the suspision.
Will&Rikki:D<3
più di un anno fa indiana_bella said…
sad
i realy want a season 4 of h20 but i dought there will be
più di un anno fa Charmedh2ogirl said…
smile
Hopefully there will be a season 4 of h2O all we have to do is wait and see my guess is if there is one it'll be out in 2011. I wouldn't want to get anyones hopes up as I am unsure myself whether there will be a season 4 or not but we've got to remain positive that there will be one.
più di un anno fa blairww said…
i miss emma i dont like new girl:( no i like bela too.. but emma cleo and rikki... they were best. there will be 4 season ?
smile
I have no idea though I think there might be.
più di un anno fa kimiku91 said…
laugh
yes i will love for H2O TO NEVER END. LET THERE BE A SEASON 4,5,6,7,......
I wan't a season 4, but im still not sure if there really is going to be one. I feel like i can't find anwsers anywhere and i don't know anybody to contact:(
più di un anno fa Sil_Treeta said…
sad
You know that girl with the user name cata_rea_ra? That's me! I'm using my sisters FanPop. Know lets chatter about H2o. I found a script that might have been written by Ricki. Well it was her point of view. Here I'll find it.

link

There web cite. I went to ansewrs.com. They say there may be a season four but it was unlikely:(. I just made a smiley or frowny or whatever it's called. That answer was not the right one. Plus at the end of season three they can not and I mean they CAN NOT end the season by bringing Lewis back and not tell us what happens NEXT! They also can't end it without bringing Emma back. We demand to know what happens next! I think someone should find the director or creator of H2o and find out if there is a season 4. We can all help to make a story line. Put suggestions for a new twist in.
più di un anno fa TrueKelpa said…
smirk
I really want a series 4! There was originally only meant to be 2 series, but they added another one because it was so popular, and it is even more popular now! There are still some unanswered questions, though, like in series 2 Mrs Chantham (?) said about talking to fish, and that was not revealed in series 3.
più di un anno fa tgm2000 said…
smile
hopefully we will be able to have a season four but i think we need four mermaids instead of just three mermaids.
hmmm
How do we find out whether there will be a season four? because all we have are mixed messages.
più di un anno fa frosie said…
The producer has confirmed they might be a season 4 in this video go to 1 minute 25 seconds, he said a 4th season maybe a film.

link
più di un anno fa frosie said…
A season 4 has been confirmed by the channel 10 forum moderator. if anyone would know about a 4th season, it's the channel which airs it. It will probably air sometime around April, so not long to go.

so finally a season 4 has been confirmed.
big smile
Thank you for letting us know :)
più di un anno fa locksecret said…
heart
Yes Yes Yes!WOOHOO
più di un anno fa TrueKelpa said…
Excellent! Do we have any speculation plotwise? I want Rikki&Zane back together! Also a merman. Dont care who just want a merman.