Film horror Horror innamorati forum

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 01:10AM
Jason got a hold of this forum and now we are dead.
last edited on Dec 26, 2010 at 01:33PM

Film horror 16477 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2151-2200 of 16477

più di un anno fa jlhfan624 said…
big smile
He's okay. I wish I could find a picture of that guy I was talking about before. Though it probably wouldn't do him justice because IRL he's super hot :D
più di un anno fa Paramore-CSI said…
lolz this guy is cuter then the pic thts a really bad pic of him lolz two years ago lolz
but if i can find a pic of the one im in love with wow tht guy is soo hott

and heather if u thought he was hotter then one of your loves then it he prob was soo hott
I found out his last name because I'm super stealth! BUT HE HAS NO PICTURES! And I'm certainly not stealth enough to sneak into his work and get one of him lol
hmmm
Helloooooo today is such a boring day!! Anyone on?
 Helloooooo today is such a boring day!! Anyone on?
più di un anno fa becca85 said…
Sorry I kind of wandered off yesterday. For some reason I can't figure out, I was really depressed and didn't want to make small talk with anyone (nothing against any of you ~ it was all me). In fact, I wasn't in much mood for any FanPopping. But, today I am better!!

How is everyone? I took Belle into the vet this morning for her wellness check-up. She's all healthy and she even had some blood work done. As a kitten, she needs a series of vaccination shots all the way thru sixteen weeks, so we have another appointment in two weeks. Right now she is in her cage napping, which means I can FanPop without her crawling all over my keyboard.

At this moment, my sister is insistent on watching Ghost Whisperer so we are watching random episodes from season 3. Danielle Panabaker was in the episode we just watched. Having watched her in Ft13 the other night, it's amazing to see how far she has come in the acting world.

Who's that in the pic up there?
Oh wow I remember that episode of GW. It was strange seeing her in it lol I mostly know her from DCOM's.

I'm sorry you were feeilng down yesterday. I know that feeling all too well =( At least you feel better now! :)

And that's Amelle from the girl group Sugababes. It was just a picture I recently saved so I wanted to put it up lol
 Oh wow I remember that episode of GW. It was strange seeing her in it lol I mostly know her from DCOM
ok i found a pic bein super stealth while my bro was in the room and didnt get caught so here it is but so doesnt do him justice its quite bad as hes so not photogenic but heres my RL eric szmanda
hes on the right
 ok i found a pic bein super stealth while my bro was in the room and didnt get caught so here it is
laugh
He's cute.
ikr lolz im so in love with him its crzy
He is the tan one right? And not the one with the can?
yah the tan one lolz
sad
I wish I could find a picture of that guy I mentioned yesterday. I'll probably NEVER see him again =( He was so hot it's unbelievable!
nice if u do u should take one lolz
laugh
Oh yeah what am I gonna say? "Excuse me, but you're like drop dead gorgeous and I must have a picture of you to always have your face in my memory when I fantasize about you later...so can I take your picture?"

Yeah I see that going over real well.
u could do tht but dont u have a silent camera phone lolz thts what i do
Yeah I don't have a cell phone. They're pretty pointless for me as I have nobody to call AND I hate talking on the phone!
ok tht suxxs so what r u doin
Stalking IMDB message boards. I'm so upset! Devon Sawa apparently likes to beat his girlfriends! =(
what
ok id love to keep talkin to u but mom said its bed time soon soo i have to get offf see yah ill just sneak out go to a party bye
Ok bye!
laugh
"Excuse me, but you're like drop dead gorgeous and I must have a picture of you to always have your face in my memory when I fantasize about you later...so can I take your picture?"

**can't comment ~ is rolling with laughter because the comment was so hilarious**
last edited più di un anno fa
laugh
hahaha Nobody has ever said I wasn't funny! :) Maybe he likes funny girls.
big smile
Hey when we reach 100 pages on this thing we should party!! :D

I made two new picks! Go answer them! link link
Hellooooooooooooo

Where is everyone?! =(
 Hellooooooooooooo Where is everyone?! =(
più di un anno fa bratchercrystal said…
big smile
mine is nightmare on elm st,friday the 13th,jaws,scream,
big smile
Oh hi there! Scream & ANOES are amazing! :D
Scream King Battle Round 4 is up!!!

link
link

I'm pretty sure the final battle will be Freddy vs Jigsaw. I don't know who I'd pick!!
più di un anno fa brittlegirl94 said…
hmmm
Poor Heather is talking to herself again. Haha, just kidding! :)

My internet is shot. It's making me mad. And today I saw "Prom Night", the 2008 remake, and I was so disapointed. It was pretty suckish in my opinion.

WOO 4 DAYS! :D
 Poor Heather is talking to herself again. Haha, just kidding! :) My internet is shot. It's making
cloudy
I'm actually not wanting to see FD4. But I know I will eventually when I buy the DVD (I know, I know...but I have all the other 3 so I have to have all of them!) It looks awful IMO.

8 days until my concert!!! 5 days till I leave!!!
Yeah, thats how I feel about H2, but I'm such a cult FD fan that I'm seeing it with my brother.

Cool for you! I went to a big concert this May and it was amazing. Have tons of fun! Any luck with that movie theater job?

I'm seeing this tonight. Is it any good?
last edited più di un anno fa
 Yeah, thats how I feel about H2, but I'm such a cult FD fan that I'm seeing it with my brother. Co
IDK I'm not leaving my job just yet. It's a very long story why so I prefer not to have to explain it but by October I'm pretty confident I'll be gone. I hope the theater is still hiring!

As for Hatchet, IDK but it looks amazing! I've heard great reviews too, and from people on IMDB to boot!
hmmm
I hope you are able to get another job, Heather. Somewhere you'd actually like to work.

How did you get into daycare in the first place?
I was kinda forced into it. Sounds strange, but true.
Hmmm...sounds like an interesting story there...

So, what are you up to tonight? Getting ready to sleep?
big smile
*spazzes*

I GOT A 24 FANATIC!!!

*does more spazzing*
cool
**spazzes with Heather**

Congrats!! With as passionate as you are about Kiefer and the show in general, it was only a matter of time before you got it!!
You know, this is going to sound incredibly pathetic but it feels nice to see somebody else notices how much I care about the show. I mean, I know everybody and their mother knows I worship it but they're all "LOL omg you're so obsessed Heather" and I know I am but I guess it's good to hear another word used for once. Obsessed is a great word to use when it comes to 24/JLH/and Kiefer (in that order too), but passionate makes me sound less....crazy! :D

I don't even think what I just said made sense! haha But yes I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! I love 24 more than anything else in the world <3
It made sense. I'm just as passionate about CSI:NY and P&P, but I tend to not vocalize my enthusiasm about them very much. Just a little here and there. :)
Have you seen my 24 collection? I have all the official magazines they put out, any TV Guide or ANYTHING with Kiefer/24 on the front, 2 books, 2 games, a hoodie, 2 t-shirts, all 7 DVD's plus the season 6 4-hour premiere and 24: Redemption.

It's safe to say I'm a little passionate. I'll take a picture if you want. I love showing off my 24 shrine :D
I'd love to see a picture of your shrine. The closest I can come for a shrine of items for my CSI:NY is all seasons on DVD, all three novels I've been able to find (rumor is there is a fourth out there) and the computer game. That's it.

You could also add in all of the computer wallpaper I downloaded, the ringtone on my phone and the fanfiction I write if you want.
heart
Of course all that stuff counts too! :D

I actually had to get a cellphone because of my trip and my dad/sister/mom had to have a way to contact me just in case you know, I get kidnapped or something. And I spent 20 minutes trying to find a 24 theme song ringtone and a Kiefer/24 related wallpaper. I got nothing. Which means cell phones fail. No 24 love! =(

I'm gonna gather everything and take a picture so brb!
Dang that took me too long!!

Okay here are my DVD's. Seasons 1-7, the season 6 4 hour premiere, and 24: Redemption, the tv movie which is the prequel to Season 7. :D
 Dang that took me too long!! Okay here are my DVD's. Seasons 1-7, the season 6 4 ora premiere, and
2 games and 2 books. No I've never played the games. Nobody else in my family is enough of a fan for me to let them play.

Actually I need to pretty much get ALL the 24 books. I do have some of the novels which are prequels to the show but they weren't within easy access.
 2 games and 2 books. No I've never played the games. Nobody else in my family is enough of a fan for
All the issues of the 24 official magazine. Issue #4 is missing but everything else is there. They don't put out anywhere near enough issues of these =(
 All the issues of the 24 official magazine. Issue #4 is missing but everything else is there. They do
Kiefer/24 mainly on TV Guide.

The 2 on top...24 Exclusive! :D and Kiefer's picture is bigger than the rest! And the one on the right was recent - KIEFER IS THE HIGHEST PAID DRAMA ACTOR <33
 Kiefer/24 mainly on TV Guide. The 2 on top...24 Exclusive! :D and Kiefer's picture is bigger than th
Men's Vogue - They love Kiefer. I can see why - he's certainly one hell of a man! :D FYI: The interviews & photos for these shoots are so incredible. He's always so sexy :D
 Men's Vogue - They Amore Kiefer. I can see why - he's certainly one hell of a man! :D FYI: The intervi
My 24 hoodie. It's not as dirty as it looks, I swear! All of my 24 clothes are perfect. IDK what the white spots are.

And I wear this all through winter. Every single day :D
 My 24 hoodie. It's not as dirty as it looks, I swear! All of my 24 clothes are perfect. IDK what the
The fronts of both of my 24 shirts. I wear my CTU one obsessively because I don't want to get the black one dirty. You'll see why in the next post :D

White spots are from the camera - THEY AREN'T DIRTY!
 The fronts of both of my 24 shirts. I wear my CTU one obsessively because I don't want to get the bla
And the backs of the shirts. You see why I don't wear the black one much? KIEFER'S FACE IS ON IT!!!! :D

And I'm done! I don't own enough merchandise now that I look at all of it =(
 And the backs of the shirts. te see why I don't wear the black one much? KIEFER'S FACE IS ON IT!!!!
laugh
DANG! HEATHER YOU ARE A SUPER FAN! That's super awesome though, and I'm happy you got a fanatic medal! :)

I'm such a huge huge huge fan of Veronica Mars but except for the DVDs there is NOTHING else out there. It's so sad! No posters or shirts, I mean hell, I would advertise it everyday if I could but I can't. It's like the most underrated thing I've ever seen.

Uh.. What is 24 about? >.<