Alexander Rybak Alexanders new girlfriend?

Helene17Norway posted on Jun 21, 2009 at 09:31PM
Alexander said he had given his number to a girl named Anna, but that she never called him. a few days later Anna writes in her blog that she had been in Norway the 25th May and meet Alexander. Only there is one problem; Alexander was in Germany the 25th, and could not possibly have been two places at the same time, that means that Anna is lying,

but if it isnt Anna who is his new gf, then who is? he was in Bergen recently kissing a brown haired girl, who knows, it could be Anna , i hope not, i cant stand her, not because she might date alex, i just cant stand her face, i want him to be happy, just not with Anna

Alexander Rybak 58 risposte

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

più di un anno fa ReA7 said…
worried
what???O my Gosh...what Annaaaa???
più di un anno fa Helene17Norway said…
link

you have to use google translator
più di un anno fa masici said…
Can't be true...just once lie...again and again...
last edited più di un anno fa
big smile
thanks very much helene...but can you please tell me what's this language
più di un anno fa helloy_kitty said…
isn't it russian?
più di un anno fa helloy_kitty said…
"Alexander said he had given his number to a girl named Anna, but that she never called him"
when and where did he say this?

ok, but, on blogs people can write everything.

hope she isn't his girlfriend
più di un anno fa roxxette said…

Helene17Norway can you put there the link where alexander said he had given his number to a girl named Anna ? And the link where Alexander was sees kissing a girl in bergen?pls it is necessary to understand some things
più di un anno fa Magda-Edward said…
These are just rumours withiut eidence and nothing more!!
Com'on people!!
Every girl would love haveing Alexander's number or dating him..
ut I can tell you now that I kissed him yesterday and that now he is here next to me , singing I';m yours..
Are you going to believe me??
NO..!!!
Then why do you have to believe that Anna??
And where is that pic of him kissing that irl??
I haven;t heart anything about that.. :))
I'm not saying it is Anna, i'm just saying she said so in her blog

And i dont have any link to that kissing a girl in Bergen, i read it a week ago but cant remember where
più di un anno fa maroubi said…
smirk
i have tell one thing....that anna is very stypid....if alexander nad given his number to me, i would nave called him immidetly
angelic
I haven't heart anything about that too,but I just want to read this...and ofcourse I don't believe that girl:)))
più di un anno fa Ninouchka said…
kiss
Perhaps that it was a virtual kiss??
Because his smile, is not it!! ;0))
più di un anno fa Wild_silk said…
NOOOOOOO. It`s just was bad press. It`s false.
più di un anno fa clubery said…
what blog?`can you sohw my
più di un anno fa pjplx said…
i looked at the blog and i think she looks similiar with that girl!!!!
i found a few photos too!
 i looked at the blog and i think she looks similiar with that girl!!!! i found a few foto too!
più di un anno fa Alexander_Rybak said…
She is not his girlfriend he already said that
link

where and when did you learn that??
più di un anno fa cmrm said…
pjplx-he said that on his facebook page:

So now I've been in Moscow for two days, and I love it as always. People here are very open minded, and polite. Yesterday Frikar and I visited the opening of Russia's got Talent. Unfortunately there was a rude girl there who wanted to start... a rumor about me coming to Moscow just to meet her. But everyone else is just very very nice. Thank you! :) Alex
is that rude girl anna?
I don't know if that girl is anna but on the link from
Helene17Norway she says that she's alredy married.
alright thanks just confused :)
and didn't notice the sentence about her marriage!
It 's says that shes married in here:
It's me, but this is Sasha - my man. In summer we married, and yet live together in Novoslobodskaya ohuennoy five in the apartment every night and organize trash-alco-party
ok yea thx but who is this girl??
you can look at this link you have to translate it :)
link
I don't know who she is but it was about her that alex wrote this on his facebook page:
So now I've been in Moscow for two days, and I love it as always. People here are very open minded, and polite. Yesterday Frikar and I visited the opening of Russia's got Talent. Unfortunately there was a rude girl there who wanted to start... a rumor about me coming to Moscow just to meet her. But everyone else is just very very nice. Thank you! :) Alex
ok sorry for misunderstood=)
It's alright.
wink
Who has the better chance, he or she? ;)
più di un anno fa andjelarybak said…
wink
He isn't with Anna...He is with Caroline...girl from Germany...and I meet Alex...Caroline is my private friend...and Alex loves her,but he has not alott spare time...:) link
più di un anno fa Fairytale09 said…
wink
My God how many girls is Alex in love with....
più di un anno fa Fift33n said…
he is in l "love" all the time, but he hasn't any girlfriend,and can you trust on that andjelarybak say is true to 100%? no, I don't think is true, and it's so much right know about he and all girls he date, he has dating fans the whole summer. And if Alex dosn't has tell about any girl from Germany, so it's mean that he dosn't wanted anybody to know it, and you say he has, so I can say that I don't think he has a girl from Germany.
più di un anno fa brzlx said…
crying
OMG...OMG..OMG..She is ugly.....
heart
It forms the ideal couple, and that love is the best!
più di un anno fa Skippy-9 said…
There is no SHE and as long as he has no girlfriend, there is no "ideal couple".
I can also claim a lot of things, but does that necessarily make the claim true? NO!

As far as we know, he has no girlfriend and he is honest enough to fill us in when he DOES get one and it's more serious.
I don't know who she is, but in an interview some minutes ago in finlandswedish radio alexander said:

I date a girl, and I really love her, but she hasn't send me a massenge on a time ago now, and I hope she dosn't forget me and has another
The reporter said: I don't think she has forgotten you, I think she dosn't want to messange you because of your tour, Someday she gonna told you that you is the right for her
Alex: *happier* thanks! I hope she did
Reporter: Call me in 2 months and tell haw it is with your love
Alex: I gonna do

And after this he dosn't let the reporter do, he said to the others to wait, and close the door and talk with the reporter about his lovelife today, so she was very happy that he wanted a finlandswedish reporter to now he's secrets he dosn't told to any reporter else, that was what they say.

here is it:
svenska.yle.fi/X3M Interview is on english because some people in Finland don't now norwegian.

più di un anno fa erilar said…
finaly he has or not a gf?
He is going to be together with a girls he love so much, but I don't now if they are together yet, he said when he was here in Finland: I flirting with many girls, but now when I have another it's easier to say no to other girls, so maybe he don't now self if he has or not?
It seems that this is, how to say, serious. See, he tells soon enough. I'm happy for him and hope it's mutual.
But what is this? "but she hasn't send me a massenge on a time ago now, and I hope she dosn't forget me and has another".
Reporter says she thinks she doesn't want to message him because of his tour, but why should that hold the girl back?
kiss
LIKE a second life that starts.

I wish him the best, with his young flower inside,
in the joy OF LOVE and happiness...

I don't know why he said that, he said it in a radiointerview and he has problem with the love, but in TV he said it's serious, so I don't know.
più di un anno fa waogreat said…
hmmm
sorry, could you tell me where is it? this video with interview from finlandswedish radio? I will be waiting! thank you!
ofcourse,here:link
più di un anno fa janafoxy said…
mischievous
that girl is not only ugly shes a liar,saying their married.idiot.
alex has many girlfriends i think,hes a bit of a player with the ladies,i like that<33
he has a girlfriend she is from ukrain
 he has a girlfriend she is from ukrain
Bullshit,the girl he is in love with is from Oslo :]
più di un anno fa athinoula18 said…
sick
yes this is just a fan. if you see another thread in fanpop you will be informed that his "girlfiend" comes from oslo. well i am really confused now!!!
Who cares who he is dating anyway? sooner or later he will get a girlfriend, get married and have little kids
Helene17Norway if you think that i found is bullshit then you can find something better
Helene17Norway, You have absolutley right, I agree with you, and yes,the girl he date (Gf or not ??) is from Norway :b
@ Helene17Norway: that was a cruel expression, couldn't you have said it a bit nicer?

Furthermore I think he is taken, he has been mentioning tidbits for a while now so this has not fallen from the sky.
Only thing is that I think that his gf looks so much like Ingrid!
sorry about that, i could, but now people have said over and over again that the ukrain girl is 11 years old, and alex doesnt date 11 year olds