Alpha e Omega Canto voices

PrinceRhaegar posted on Jan 25, 2011 at 04:50PM
Sometimes when i watch A&O it sounds like kate and humphrey are played by diff ppl when singing but then ill watch it again and it sounds like them im getiing sorta confused

Alpha e Omega 9 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa katealphawolf said…
I noticed it too, like the howling on the train, Humphrey's voice is clearly Justin Long's, but when he howls during Kate's requiem that sounds like a real wolf!
più di un anno fa boltfan2011 said…
ya i think thier both justins and haydens voice but when u hear justins voice u clearly know its him by the voice i guess it could be haydens to but when they sing it kind of combinds them and its hard to her whos who but i get what u mean
più di un anno fa anubis210 said…
sometimes actors dont do the singing and they get someone els in, ive seen that a lot
più di un anno fa katealphawolf said…
I bet Hayden used her own voice to howl because she is a singer and has a beautiful voice!
più di un anno fa PrinceRhaegar said…
true i just was thinking what anubis pointed out and i was hoping it wasnt cause then id have been disappionted
più di un anno fa anubis210 said…
yeah it usually is, but it usually tells u online if u look up the soundtrack ur see who was singing
più di un anno fa HumphreyAlpha said…
If that was Justin Long, then he got some skills!
più di un anno fa boltfan2011 said…
idk i know justins a good actor but i dont think hes a singer he might still have a good voice though
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa mrsaiready said…
Actually, since Justin Long voices and sings for Alvin from Alvin and the Chipmunks, then he obviously sings.