Gothic what's your favourite book?

siri_soul posted on Jul 24, 2008 at 03:05PM
tell me! what's your favourite book? That one that you have read so many times, have made you think so much and felt so happy and sad...

Gothic 22 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Dark_Silence said…
That would be, Twilight and New Moon from the Twilight Series . Blue Bloods novels are good too for they are about vampires. Wuthering Heights has become one of my favorites too.
più di un anno fa siri_soul said…
I love Twilight :) Im waiting for Breaking Dawn cause here, in Spain, will be in stores in 2 weeks
più di un anno fa Lineth said…
crying
Hmmmm. Twilight yes, but I also like...Cique du Freak. it made me cry...though I cry for no reaso all the time.
più di un anno fa gothgirl56 said…
A Great and Terrible Beauty, Rebel Angels, The Sweet Far Thing. They are all in a trilogy together. The Vampire Kisses series is also one of my favorites.
più di un anno fa damien667 said…
wink
Paulo Coelho's ''The Devil and miss Prym''.It didn't just made me feel happy or sad but a combination of many other emotions...You must give it a try and read it because it symbolizes a lot of things in real-life too!!!
più di un anno fa siri_soul said…
Im hoocked on "Mrs. Dalloway" right now, it has so much feeling
più di un anno fa lindygirl4 said…
big smile
Cirque Du Freak!! And, Gemma Doyle Series. Willow by Julia Hoban was AH-MA-ZING!!! :)
più di un anno fa Black_cat_ said…
Sabriel series by Garth Nix, is amazing and just mind blowingly good
più di un anno fa anjujade said…
blush
The Chronicals of Vladimir Tod it rememinded me of Twilight.....a litle
(ok not Much)
più di un anno fa SNAPES-LADY said…
smile
The complete tales and poems of edgar allan poe,and all the works of h.p.lovecraft!
Thee_DDT commented…
The classics. Also important, yes... ♥ più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa InvaderRaven said…
I only read Johnny the Homicidal maniac, Squee, Lenore, and Edgar Allen Poe, though they've never made me cry. JTHM, Squee, and Lenore made me cry from laughing to much though :D
più di un anno fa Gavin_Gavin said…
Cottonmouth Kisses by Clint Catalyst, Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite, and Hex Files: Resurrection by Mick Mercer (which is *only* the largest, most informative book about Goth published...664 pgs!) ^--^

I'm going to pretend I never read the "T" word among comments...
 Cottonmouth Kisses da Clint Catalyst, Lost Souls da papavero Z. Brite, and Hex Files: Resurrection da Mi
Thee_DDT commented…
THANK te ♥ About time someone mentioned ACTUAL GOTH libri in here! Sorry if I sound like a cagna for saying it, but Twilight is about as edgy as daring as a Sweet Valley High romance. Come to think of it...well, O.K. No need to take it *that* far. But if te guys are actually interested in Leggere libri that are, te know, both 'for and by' the scene? Don't expect to find them at the corner market o anything, but they DO exist. (And are worth it!!) più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Gavin_Gavin said…
Also great: Drawing Blood by Poppy Z. Brite (and the short story collection Wormwood)
 Also great: Drawing Blood da papavero Z. Brite (and the short story collection Wormwood)
Thee_DDT commented…
Also excellent, yes...as is Lost Souls. Despite noticing this thread is a anno old, I repeat: if it's a vampire book te want to read, Lost Souls should be on your Leggere list. SERIOUSLY più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Paper_Girl12 said…
smile
I really love the entire Demonata series, Cirque Du Freak is awesome as well.
più di un anno fa Teamjacob27 said…
The Morganville vampires and the vampire diaries
più di un anno fa Snape96 said…
One of my fav is Vampire Kisses
 One of my fav is Vampire Kisses
più di un anno fa HattersMadGirl said…
I have got a few, but I think one that every goth should have read is "Frankenstein" by Mary Shelley.
(I wish I had this wonderful edition from "Barnes & Nobles"...)
 I have got a few, but I think one that every goth should have read is "Frankenstein" da Mary Shelley.
più di un anno fa Thee_DDT said…
Adding another one to the mix, since any of the titles that contain 'The G Word' (and there are many!) are easy enough to discover on their own. x†x
 Adding another one to the mix, since any of the titles that contain 'The G Word' (and there are many!
più di un anno fa Dark-Blood said…
anything Stephen king or vc Andrews
più di un anno fa wanderingchild7 said…
The Phantom of the Opera, Rebecca, Les' Miserables (in this order)
più di un anno fa zanhar1 said…
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
più di un anno fa Nric said…
Arthur Clarke Childhood's end. I hated this book so hard but now it's my favourite.