I Pinguini di Madagascar Guess What???!

Spi_Kat_Penguin posted on Jul 11, 2010 at 01:18AM
July 19th, The Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel Premires!!!!

I Pinguini di Madagascar 4 risposte

Click here to write a response...
più di un anno fa Icicle1penguin said…
wink
Yea! I saw the commercial!!! (Well, a lot of people did)

Even though I watched "The lost teasure of the golden squirrel" A LOT of times. A Lot, a lot, a lot, a lot! That's how much I liked it! :D ADVENTURE!

(The canadians are nice enough to post it on youtube. But now it's gone)

But, hey, I can't wait to see it on my big T.V! Even though I know what's gonna happen next...Maybe I shouldn't have watched it...

Oh, and "Hey Dollface" and "Operation cooties" and "Mr. Tux" Might be on the same week! Well since "The lost Treasure of the golden squirrel" is gonna be on Monday, the rest of the week will have new episdoes! :D

I can't wait for the new episdoes!!!!

(Ya know, it's weird that we heard of "Hey dollface" and "Operation cooties" first and not "The lost treasure of the golden squirrel"...You wanna tell me how it ends!?!? Of course you don't.)
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Spi_Kat_Penguin said…
Kat: I watched it on YouTube a very long time ago.
più di un anno fa Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Yea. (We were angry at canadians at that time) Buuuuut, They posted it on youtube! :D

But now I'm bored. The only thing I like about it now was the Skilene parts. :D
più di un anno fa Penguinangel said…
I only watched it once, and I've forgotten some of the smaller parts in the episode by now, so I'm still really, really, REALLY, excited! I completely freaked out yesturday when I saw the commercial. I was beginning to wonder if they would ever show it in the US.