PTA and Banished Pokemon Trainer Academy: Resurrection

wantadog posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 01:39AM
Description:

Welcome to The Pokemon Trainer Academy. An academy created for the purpose of giving young minds the skills and knowledge required to be a brilliant trainer. Here we offer many classes such as Pokemon Lore, History, Battle, Breeding, Pokemon Care, Potion making, medicine, and many others. Every student who enrolls in this academy is given the opportunity to interact with a multitude of Pokemon from all biomes. Our top of the line security provides a safe environment for our students to chase their dreams and blossom into wonderful trainers.

---------------------

Rules:

1. No Godmodding, this includes over powering your pokemon and not letting them faint.
2. No one-liners
3. No timeskips without majority approval
4. Use grammar to keep it understandable
5. PG 13
6. Keep your pokemon in the level ranges listed below when you make your character
7. No legendaries off the bat if you are making a student. Only 3 legendaries per writer.
8. Be kind to the other rp-ers
9: The teachers are the bosses. If your students ignores the teacher, you will be rudely asked to either change it or leave.
10. Have fun! I've got a Furby and I'm not afraid to use it!
11. Your character CAN be expelled. If your character disobeys, regardless of position, they can be kicked out of the school.
12. NO SHADOW POKEMON!
13. Pokemon are characters and must be treated as such.
14: Only 1 character for each person can have a Mega Stone. This means you can choose one of your characters to gain the ability to Mega Evolve and that is IT! If explained in a way that doesn't make me angry, 1 villain might also get a Mega Evolution.
15. More rules are likly to be added as the rp goes on

Level Ranges:

Freshmen: LV 5-10
Sophomore: LV 8-13
Junior: LV 11-16
Senior: LV 14-20
Teachers/Staff: Undefined (dont put a level)

----------

Characters: (Profiles in character forum)

Students:
Arya Fuuma (Riku) 2nd (Student Council) (Book Club)
Takumi (Taku) Yoshima (Riku) 2nd (Student Council)
Gray Watsmen (Riku) 2nd (Card Club)
Amelia Terrowyn (Wanta) 1st (Book Club)
Ariana Catrain (Wanta) 3rd (Book Club)
Gavin Fendrel (Wanta) 4th (Student Council)
Dale Karzan (Riku) 3rd (Student Council)
Stain Trentis (Riku) 1st
Kyron Tetsune (Riku) (4th) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Rai Zuchi (Riku) (3rd) (Student Disciplinary Council)
Walter Gaunt (Wanta) (3rd) (Student Guard)
Peter Falk (2nd) (Wanta)
Itsuki Nightingle (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Allain William (Riku) (3rd) - (Disciplinary Council)
Naze Stome (Riku) (1st) - (Disciplinary Council)
Mokumoku Minashigo (Wanta) (Not enrolled.)
Shelly Denvorn (Wanta) (Student Guard)

Teachers:
Anastasia (Ana) Crenis (Riku) Lore
Brom Tybalt (Wanta) Battle
Gale Yushin (Riku) Breeding
Merek Chaucer (Wanta) Pokemon Care
Kana Rainer (Riku) Principle
Kise Nova (Riku) Medicine

Class schedule:

Freshmen:

Potions
Lore
Break
Breeding
Medicine
Battle
Lunch
History
Pokemon Care

Sophmores:

History
Battle
Break
Medicine
Pokemon Care
Potions
Lunch
Breeding
Lore

Juniors:

Lore
History
Break
Potions
Breeding
Pokemon Care
Lunch
Medicine
Battle

Seniors:

Pokemon Care
Medicine
Break
Battle
Potions
History
Lunch
Lore
Breeding

Student Council:

Handles:
-Festivals
-Ceremonies
-Student Needs
-Student Request
-Clubs
-Club budgets
-Fundraisers

Rights:
-Disbanding clubs
-Changing club budgets
-Making festivals and ceremonies
-Making fundraisers
-Sending in requests to Kana
-Handling the medium to small requests

Relation to other two:
-Disciplinary: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.

Needed:
-Secretary
-Head of general affairs (celebrations)

Restrictions:
-Money. Money. Money. Money restricts all. XD
-BIG changes must be passed through Kana.
-Fair. Must be fair. Cant go around putting all the money into one club
-The audience. The students and the teachers must be pleased with their choices.

-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­-

Student Disciplinary Council:

Handles:
-Order of school
-Peace between students
-Discipline as a general
-Enforcing Rules
-Upholding Rep. Action-wise (A student not studying is not their business)

Rights:
-Decide Punishments of a wide variety
-Run a 'detention' like
-Rule requests to be made and brought down
-Closing things down temporarily (requires a reason, there is no 'This is being closed down.... CAUSE!')
-Carrying of a non-bladed, non-bulleted weapon for larger emergencies. To be avoided. (Then again if you think about it all the students in the school carry deadly weapons. At least one and at most six XD)
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights

Relation to other two:
-Council: Out of the three, the council and the disciplinary split furthest. Both handle to keep the general welfare of the students. Thats where they split. Safety and Happiness/Enjoyment.
-Guard: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-Violence is permitted but to be avoided. Restraining is fine
-Cant go off with unreasonable punishments
-Expulsion and suspension must be passed through Kana
-Cant go off punishing an innocent man. Also following 'Innocent until proven Guilty'

-------------------------------------

Student Guard:

Handles:
-Curfew patrols
-Keeping peace between students
-Cleaning out disbanded clubs
-Sending students to disciplinary council

Rights:
-Handling students that break curfew
-Breaking up UNFRIENDLY fights
-Be around after curfew to patrol
-Kicking rebellious disbanded clubs out

Relation to other two:
-Council: Council puts in jobs to clean out clubs. That of which the Guard handles to make sure the clearing and the club is officially disbanded.
-Disciplinary: They share the duty to break up fights. Guard sends students to the Disciplinary council where they get their punishment.

Restrictions:
-No violence
-Cant dish out own punishments
-Being out after curfew NOT patrolling. Sure maybe a break to take a snack is fine XD

----------------------

Survival Test Winner: Nobody
last edited on Aug 23, 2014 at 05:14AM

PTA and Banished 2808 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2808

più di un anno fa wantadog said…
(Sniffing someone's hand and commenting on it's smell is perverted, not flirty. the licking this is just weird.)
più di un anno fa cyrus498 said…
(I wouldn't consider it perverted...Yet again I am a pervert so I probably made it less perverted in my head.)
più di un anno fa Riku114 said…
Arya: Sh.....

Dale: You know, that feels like Milotic.....

--------------------------

As Kyron was about to dodge, the tendrils we knocked back and deflected by an ember attack from his feet. Below at his feet was Growlithe, still cowarding, but it still managed to attack almost instantly pawing at his leg to get picked up.

Kyron: Brave little boy.

Kyron quickly picked Growlithe up as it crawled under his shirt poping his head out in the collar of the shirt. Quickly, Kyron put away one of the tonfas to support Growlithe and readied the second tonfa ready for the second run.

Meanwhile Itsuki sent Duskull off with a Froesight attack.
Silius instantly got freaked out and put his tongue back in his mouth.

Anilion just allowed it to happen,Although he kept sniffing to keep the scent flowing he was normal

Jaakuna:"I wonder how long this lady has been dead.."Referring to Rai."She hasn't woke up..So that means she is now a chair..."She sat on Rai.
The Spiritomb began to laugh. It was a deep rumbling laugh that sent chills down Amelia's spine. The Spiritomb saw their attacks as nothing more than a fun distraction. Though at least they seemed to be accomplishing the distraction part of their job. The Spiritomb relaunched its attack against Kyron in full while a few tendrils sneakily dove into the ground and vanished.

Gavin: "Kyron, use your Pokemon. We need as much chaos as we can muster. I know you prefer to fight yourself but the situation isn't ideal for that."

---------------

While they were all fighting, somethign soft and small flew around Stain several times before landing on his head. The darkness made it impossible to see what it was, but it wasn't hard to guess.
Riku114 commented…
ill reply after cena più di un anno fa
Stain: Mew is that you? *looks up despite not really having a chance to even see it*

------------

Kyron jumped back as the attacks came in shielding himself partially with the hand that wasnt supporting Growlithe while Growlithe shot out an ember at the attack as Kyron moved to the side and away from the tendrils.

Kyron: Yeah I know, Growlithe is gonna aid me, though I do not plan on forcing him to run out. He would be paralyzed instantly in that case and only be a burden.

Growlithe did know how to fight and really could fight actually pretty well though with Growlithes cowardice it made it so that you really only saw Growlithe fight out without Kyron less than a foot away from him once in a blue moon. It didnt help that Kyron never made Growlithe fight alone too.
While that was going on...Professor Gai and Snorlax had been eating in the teachers area.

Gai:"This is some good bread."

Snorlax:"THIS ISN'T BREAD!"

Gai:"Man all you ever say is"Snore snore snore"I can't understand a thing you say.."

Snorlax:"I bet if I told you I was going to eat one of the students you wouldn't listen."

Gai:"Yep,I'm not getting it."
The thing giggled and something strangely tail shaped slapped Stain in the face and in that instant, Stain could see what was going on. The darkness no longer affecting him. Sure enough, on top of his head was the small, pink shape of Mew.

-----------

Gavin sighed. This was going to be hard. Amelia seemed to work up some sort of courage and charged in with Vole. Vole was carrying his leek and Amelia had found herself a decently sized stick.
Stain sighed and grabbed Mew holding it in front of him.

Stain: You REALLY want me to help those idiots dont you?

-----------------

Itsuki seemed to have had disappeared in the area after having handled with the foresight.

Naze had taken a bit to think of something to try resulting in basically nothing worth mentioning or acting out. Instead she went with the blunt idea. Charge in and just distract. She picked up a rock that was next to her and ran towards the spiritomb,

Like wise, Kyron continued in with his charging in, this time though, Growlithe sent out an ember.
(I love it. Everyone's fighting for their lives and Stain's just talking to the enemy XD)
Anilion:"Why isn't Walter yelling about Stain talking."
Walter slapped Anilion in the back of his head. "Because he is all the way over there and is being quiet. We can barely hear him. You on the other hand, are quite loud."

-----------------

Mew tilted it's head and gave Stain a confused look.

-----------------

Amelia reached Spiritomb and smacked it as hard as she could with the stick, which wasn't hard at all, and nothing happened. Vole hit it too, with the same result and a Shadow Ball sent Amelia flying back where tendrils shot out of the ground and wrapped around her. Amelia was then placed in between Spiritomb and Kyron while the same thing happened to Vole and was used to stop Naze.
Anilion rubbed his head."I am?..I didn't know."

Yasashi was still in the school infirmary getting up now fully awake after days of being in his coma."..These scars hmm?I can still see where the poison flowed through my veins.."His voice had slightly deepened over his period of time being in a coma."Hmph typical,The nurse is off screwing around while the patient is waking up."
(Rikuuuuuuuuuu-uuuuuuuu-uuuuuuu)
(XD Im here Im here I forgot about this for a bit)

Stain: Well its quite clear that you keep on giving me all this stuff like seeing the energy and now being able to see this. *looks back at everyone trying to distract the Spiritomb* Plus the fact that I dont like these people with the exclusion of Amelia, but seeing Amelia like this is even more interesting then when she is scrambling around making mistakes. Actually seeing everyone struggle like his is amusing. Going in there and not only loosing the fun of watching this but also joining in the fight which would lead to me getting harmed would have no potential benefit from where I stand. Most would say me sitting here and doing nothing while everyone is scrambling like a bunch of idiots while I sit back and join in the prize when they are done is morally wicked and self centered but I just find it smart. Why bother joining in when I can just have it handed to me?

------------

Kyron: Amelia is that you?

Naze: Its a bird...... Farfetch'd?
last edited più di un anno fa
Yasashi walked out of the nurses office and walked around the halls of the school till he got to his dorm.From there he changed his clothing and walked to the sports equipment area and "Borrowed"A metal bat.He then walked back to his dorm room undetected and placed the bat and himself on his bed.
(............Stain likes watching them squirm?)
 (............Stain likes watching them squirm?)
(The pictures you bring up sometimes.)
(You know, I was thinking of that image as I wrote that)
(Hah.)
Mew tilted it's head even more, obviously still confused. Mew's tail swished back and forth before lightly jabbing into Stain's left eye. Mew then giggled as the jab forced Stain to reflexively let go and a pink aura surrounded Stain as he was psychically picked up and thrown bodily at the Spiritomb.

-------------

Amelia made muffled noises as the tendrils were wrapped around her cheeks to prevent her from talking.
Pokemon from Deoxy's planet heard a weird noise while Anilion was talking

Deoxy's planet alien:"WHAT IS THAT?!"

DPA#2:"ITS A HUMAN!"

DPA:"SCAN WHO IT IS!"

DPA#3:"Its some dick named Anilion Shulfer!"
(???????????????????????)
(I was proving how loud he is XD)
(That is unnecessary and highly over exaggerated.)
(It might not be.)
(Was it a skit?)
(YES.)
(Oh okay, then Im fine with that. Say its a skit though next time please.)
Stain landed on the ground flat out on his chest in the area between the Spiritomb and where he once was. He stood up and dusted off his shirt. Tch. He got himself all dirty. And even worse, now he was stuck in this now. What a drag. Plus how boring. He sighed. He called out Sneasle.

Stain: Can you see?

Sneasle: Its dark...... I like it, but its dark.

Stain: *sighs* Cover my back. I can see clearly, though just in case I miss one or I cant dodge. But firstly....... *pointed over at Amelia* Can you launch an icebeam in that direction until it hits something.

Sneasle sweatdropped being quite unsure about this but did so anyways. With extraordinary luck, the second fast ice beam hit the tendril.

Stain: That should be enough. *walked over to Amelia* Hey Amelia are you okay?
(Am I supposed to say it?)
Riku114 commented…
yes più di un anno fa
Amelia stood up shakily. "Ya...thanks. Wait! Where's Vole?! VOLE!"

------------------

Shelly: "Soon."
Jaakuna was managing to take a nap on Rai using her as a pillow,It was a comfy one too..Yet it still wasn't awake yet.

Yasashi had left his room and walked straight up into the principals office."Anybody home?"
Stain: *looks around* Oh hes by Naze. Dont worry. She takes care of a Swablu, Im sure Vole is in good hands. Come on, follow me. We should round you guys up. You are like dead easy targets alone. Oh yeah, trust me, I can see easily. Its not dark at all in my eyes.

-------------------

The door was completely securely locked. Almost everyone in the school who was staff was busy between taking care of the injured, picking up students, and searching for lost students that didnt make it to the randevous point. It wasnt shocking that no one was in the specific nurse location when Yasashi came in, there were many injured people then Prof. Rainer was also busy picking up students. For the most part, the only staff on campus would be the nurse and Prof. Nova...... Well there were pokemon making sure nothing got out of hand too.

-----------------

Rai murmured as she got up.

Rai: Where am I? .............. Jaakuna?
Jaakuna let out a girly scream."Ahh!Oh H-h-h-h-h-Hey..Rai...Hows it going sleepy head?"

Yasashi scratched his head."I am almost tempted to kick this door in and raid her files,But I won't...Today!"He next walked to the teachers lounge which he found to be unlocked.
Amelia: "A-are you sure? That's good...So are you going to help us Stain?"
Stain: I suppose. *yawns and scratches the back of his head as he looks back at Mew* Its not like Mew is going to let me sit back and watch. Dont take me wrong. Im not doing this because I want to. Only because I have to. To me, this is no fun at all. Now now, stay close and follow me. Ill be your eyes.

-------------

Rai: *yawns* Im tired be quiet...... My head hurts...... *closed her eyes for a bit only to jolt up with plenty of energy* WHERES RAIKOU?!
Jaakuna:"Fake,Gone,It was never real.But do you wanna know what was real?That bond we had when we were resting together."
Amelia immediately grabbed onto the small 7 year old boy. "Uh ok, but isn't...isn't that Mew just an illusion? What if it's a trap?"
Rai: No, I must find that Raikou again. No time to sleep. *looks around obviously ignoring the first part of what Jaakuna had said* Why is it so dark? I wont find anything like this!

------------

Stain: We cant rule out it may be real. A few possibilities. Its real and it wants to help. Its an illusion and the Spiritomb just wants us to beat it or at least have a chance because it wouldnt just let us have this hand unless it wanted us to have it. Its a rouge spirit that wants just to defeat it. Its an illusion and its a trap. Its some bizarre thing that transformed or appears to be a mew and is helping anyways. Those are the five I can think up off the top of my head leaving with an 80% chance that it is something positive. Plus the Mew helped us once already. And if it is a trap, the sight I can see right now seems pretty accurate being I found you. *thinks for a bit* Unless you are also an illusion. Though if thats the case oh well. Im walking with nothing but thin air. *goes silent for a bit* You know, if that Mew is real, the Spiritomb itself could be fake and just Mew messing with us....... *sighs* So many possibilities......... And a few of them are just us being played with...... I dont like being played with.
Jaakuna:"Numb skull,It was never real!"

Yasashi ate a bunch of teachers food in the teachers lounge.
Amelia: "But if it is real, why did it vanish along with the rest of the illusion Pokemon? Gavin said he had already proven that those were fake. And besides that, how is you being able to see going to help us? It's too powerful, None of our attacks work against it and we can't even get close enough to even touch the keystone! It's impossible! Even with Shelly's plan, the odds are what? 10? 5 percent?"

*Another blast sounded that sent both Naze and Kyron flying backwards to land on their backs, and before they could get back up, several flat, shovel-like tendrils slammed down on them, pinning them to the ground.*
Kyron: Geez, this is just great. Im getting my over coat dirty....... Growlithe, can you aim an ember at the tendrils?

Growlithe tried to lift its head to try to aim at the tendrils only to be not flexible enough to aim low enough. He wimped looking back at Kyron both worried and scared.

Kyron: Ah its fine, just keep any of them away the best you can. I can hear a new member to team distraction.

---------------

Naze's eyes widened after being pinned down. She tried to squirm out with failure. She looked around frantically.

Naze: F-Far-Farfetch'd! Help!

--------------

Meanwhile off elsewhere, Itsuki had gathered a bunch of stones next to him. He held Honedge in his hands like a bat and Duskull by his side.

Itsuki: Ready Honedge? Duskull?

The two let off a sign of approval as Itsuki prepared. Duskull, using a ghastly energy, threw one of the stones up in the air infront of Itsuki who hit the rock like a base ball with the flat side of Honedge's guard sending the stone flying right at Spiritomb with surprising strong force given by both Itsuki and Honedge.

Itsuki: Baseball formation!

Itsuki and his pokemon continued like this quickly and repetitivly making a makeshift Rock Blast attack that only hits because of the previous Foresight attack.

--------------

Stain: No time to do what ifs or worry too much about it. We could say maybe Mew teleported away or something. I dont have a need to list the possible reasons. Also, it can cut down fatalities and allow plannign to work. For example, shut up and hurry before the two trapped under tendrils get attacked while they are down. Sneasle. *pointed over towards Kyron* Shoot in that direction.
Well guys,Its been a while huh?We all have known each other gotten close?Well I think its about time I said goodbye,Forever.I think its about time I left and I don't mean this rp I mean life,I'm sick of everything,School,Bullying.And I just can't handle it anymore,I hope by the time you guys see this I would have the courage to have finished the job,But I thought I should at least let you guys know so you all don't think I am some asshole who just left out of the blue,Goodbye.
There is NOTHING, and I repeat NOTHING, worth taking your own life.
There are somethings that just won't stop hurting you till you do it.
I don't believe that.
I do,This is something that will never cease to stop hurting.
Cyrus. Of course you bring this up when my friend shows me this song. Its ironic. Anyways. Dont suicide yourself. Thats not going to do anything but harm everyone else along with loosing any chance itll get better........
And really, suicide is never worth it. You have a better life then quite a few people in this world. No matter how bad it is.