Stormclan StormClan Reborn

tanglebelly posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 02:47AM
Leader
Tanglestar(tanglebelly)-black tom with orange stripes and sapphire blue eyes

Deputy
Falconblaze(KatieK102)- handsome black tom with a dark gray chest and paws; forest green eyes. (Apprentice: Snowpaw)

Medicine Cat
Yellowpaw(Tala)-gray-blue tom with yellow tabby marks and big ears with heather eyes

Warriors
Quietstep(TeamPeeta649)-white tom with a cream ringed tail, cream paws, ear tips, muzzle, and diamond-shaped patch on his forehead; green eyes
Diamondleaf(TeamPeeta649)-beautiful white she-cat with bright green eyes
Streamripple(tanglebelly)-a brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.
Hushpool(TeamPeeta649)-fluffy light grey she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes
Spottedlily(Bluefire7777)-orangey brown colored she-cat with black spots and green eyes
Scorchgaze(TeamPeeta649)-orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Tigerfang(tanglebelly)-ginger tom with a white tail
Morningrise(Bluefire7777)-golden colored she-cat with white paws and chest with bright green eyes
Ravenswoop(Bluefire7777)-slick black she-cat with white star on her chest and white toes and dark blue eyes
Mistybreeze(KatieK102)-Pretty light gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, white ear and tail tips, and blue eyes
Holiday(Tala)- pretty dappled she-cat. Small with one golden eye, one green. (Apprentice: Ivypaw)
Duskstorm-(KatieK102)Creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes
Tawnyheart(Bluefire7777)-slim light brown she-cat with white and black splashes with fiery amber eyes
Callaleaf(Bluefire7777)-cute creamy white she-cat with green blue eyes
Blackpelt(TeamPeeta649)-black tom with two tan stripes running from top of his head to the end of his back and green eyes (Apprentice: Bravepaw)
Featherwing(TeamPeeta649)-light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icey blue eyes, looks more like a she-cat (Apprentice: Crowpaw)
Thorntail-(KatieK102) Large golden-colored tabby tom, with white paws, a nicked ear and bright green eyes (Apprentice: Sunpaw)
Burntheart-(Tala) small black tom with green eyes.
(Apprentice: Strongpaw)
Juniperleaf-(Wolfpack)slender brown tabby she-cat with pale green eyes
Galewing-(Wolfpack)slim silver tabby tom with yellow eyes (Apprentice: Berrypaw)
Skyheart-(Tanglebelly)Lean grey tom with blue eyes
Mosspelt- brown tortoiseshell shecat with pretty green eyes and white muzzle

Apprentices
Crowpaw-(Tanglebelly) muscular jet black tom with blue eye
Ivypaw-(KatieK102)pale grey she-cat with big green eyes and white paws
Minnowpaw-Bluefire777) grey she-cat with light black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Bravepaw (Wildwolfheart18)- dark black tom with a white stripe going down his back and a white mask he has dark yellow eyes
Lionpaw- (BlueFire7777) big tom tom with thicker fur around the neck and dark brown paws and tipped tail with amber eyes
Berrypaw-(KatieK102) ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes
Snowpaw-(Tanglebelly) white tom with light brown paws and green eyes
Sunpaw-(Tanglebelly)-orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Strongpaw- black tom with white paws and tail tip, long whiskers, and amber eyes

Queens
Diamondleaf: Sunpaw, Darkkit,
Mistybreeze: Shiverkit, Chillkit

Kits
Darkkit-(TeamPeeta649)-white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverkit-(KatieK102) - Pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Chillkit-(Tala)- Fluffy dark gray she-cat with white paws and ear tips, and striking bright blue eyes

Elders
Ravenbeak(TeamPeeta649)-large black tom with green eyes
Finchfang(Bluefre7777)-light gray tom
Crystaldapple(TeamPeeta649)-gorgeous pure white she-cat with bright green eyes
Flecefang(Bluefire7777)-light brown she-cat with golden eyes and a long tail
last edited on Aug 30, 2015 at 06:26PM

Stormclan 11649 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 10251-10300 of 11649

più di un anno fa tanglebelly said…
do you know the territory well enough yet?
Tigerfang

*paws the ground wanting to take her out of camp* i really want to but Falconbalze already gave me a warning
Snowpaw

i think Yellowpaw was leaving to get herbs do you think you need him?
Skyheart

well it work out so its fine
Tanglestar
last edited più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa theWOLFPACK15 said…
A little. Tid bits.... Um I know where the border is. (Smiles embarrassed)-Juniperleaf
più di un anno fa KatieK102 said…
*Notices his paws and gets an idea, smirking a little* "Snowpaw, you promised me you would," *Says with wide blue eyes.* ~ Shiverkit

"I don't think you're giving him enough credit. They really did seem to hit it off when we were hunting. Oh! About that, sorry I kinda disappeared on you, I really did have fun" *Smiles, a bit bashful* ~ Mistybreeze
*laughs* well i guess we can explore a bit more while hunting to then
Tigerfang

well.....*sees her eyes* i dont know..
Snowpaw

Mousepaw do you need to see Yellowpaw? *says a bit worriedly*
Skyheart
Well I wouldn't doubt that. I'm probably being over protective.(Purrs)Oh it's fine I managed my way back.-Galewing

Thanks Tigerfang. (Smiles)-Juniperleaf
*nods* we dont want anyone getting lost in the forest
Tigerfang
(Nods and steps aside)So I guess you should take the lead then.-Juniperleaf
no no you can lead i like to be taken for a walk *purrs* ill just make sure we dont get lost
Tigefang
Alright then. (Continues on the path and scents for prey)-Juniperleaf
*follows her watching her from behind feeling a bit better about himself*
Tigerfang
(Picks up a scent from a mouse and quickly follows its trail, finally finding it a few tail lengths away and stops.)Hm, it doesn't seem big. But I guess it is good enough.-Juniperleaf
i think its fine *looks around and scents for something*
Tigerfang
(Shrugs and crouches down, and stalks forward, wiggles hunches and pounces, killing the mouse in one go.)-Juniperleaf
*nods* nice catch. so since you talked about my personal life i think we could talk about yours dont you think?
Tigerfang
(Blinks)Uh... sure. I guess it's only fair...-Juniperleaf
did you ever have a mate? or kits?
Tigerfang
last edited più di un anno fa
(Was surprised by the question)Well, me and Galewing use to be mates. We never really tried for kits though.-Juniperleaf
*looks a bit surprised* you used to be mates with with that watchful tom?
Tigerfang
He's a bit protective, I'll admit. but yeah, we used to be mates. We were close so we decided to try and test the waters.-Juniperleaf
guessing those waters didn't settle well *stops* you two aren't that close now are you?
Tigerfang
(Shakes head)No, it just felt weird for both of us. (Thinks)We're still close, but we just decided to keep it to a adoptive sibling thing.-Juniperleaf
Ah I see but does he agree to that to? •starts to lick on of his front paws Again•
Tigerfang
Of course he does. (Sits down and tilts head)Why do you ask?-Juniperleaf
*Smiled and stretched before blinking and looking sternly at Shiverkit* "Shiverkit, you better not be asking Snowpaw to take you out of camp!" ~ Mistybreeze

*Looks sheepishly at Mistybreeze before sighing* "I'll go get the moss ball..." ~ Shiverkit

*Shakes her head* "No, I think I just need some sleep." *Looks at him hopefully* "Come with me?" ~ Mousepaw
•licks her cheek• of course I will a day in there won't be that bad •gets up• I'll just say I forgot I'm a warrior •purrs•
Sky heart

Just wondering •purrs•
Tigerfang

•thinks• maybe next time?
Snowpaw
(Purrs)Yours?-Galewing

(Nods and stands)Is that all the questions you wanted to ask?-Juniperleaf
Yea pretty much •gets up•
Tigerfang
Alright. (Picks up her mouse and continues walking)-Juniperleaf
*Shrugs and goes to get a moss ball* ~ Shiverkit

*Smiles and nudges him, before sneezing again and starring to the den* ~ Mousepaw

*Sighs but smiles* "Uh-huh. They're all mine." ~ Mistybreeze
They must be a handful, considering you're a single mother.-Galewing
"It can be," *agrees* "But I wouldn't trade them for anything. They're my babies." ~ Mistybreeze
Are they close to being apprentices?-Galewing
•heads towards the apprentice and flicks her nose playfully•
Sky heart

•waits for her a bit upset•
Snowpaw

•follows her and sniffs around•
Tigerfang
(Turns around)Pick up anything?-Juniperleaf
i think i got another vole i smell *twitches his hears and starts to crouch*
Tigerfang
(Stops and watches)-Juniperleaf
*sniffs one last time and cocks his head to the vole and pounces quickly catching the vole with his claws* easy kill *purrs*
Tigerfang
Nice catch! (Pads over)-Juniperleaf
•nods• thanks •looks at it• was easy one
Tigerfang
Still a catch though. (Purrs)-Juniperleaf
i guess you're right *picks it up* ready to go back?
Tigerfang
Maybe just one more catch. I don't want to go back with just this mouse.-Juniperleaf
*Nods* "Very soon, actually. It'll be bittersweet. On one hand they're my babies, but on the other, I'm just so ready to finally get back to my warrior duties. I moved into the nursery only a moon or so after I became a warrior, so I haven't really gotten the experience." ~ Mistybreeze

*Rubs her head against his shoulder before climbing into new nest* ~ Mousepaw
•purrs and follows after her• don't worry you will be a warrior soon then we can share a nest in that den
Sky heart

•waits for Shiverkit•
Snowpaw

•nods• suit yourself •picks up the vole• lead the way
Tigerfang

•looks around camp and starts to pad over to thorntail•
Sunpaw
*Snuggles into his pelt and purrs quietly, obviously about to fall asleep.* "I can't-" *Sneezes* "Wait. Hopefully it'll be really soon." ~ Mousepaw

*Comes back with a moss ball and drops it, not looking very excited.* ~ Shiverkit

*Looks up from grooming his fur and riases an eyebrow* "Need something?" ~ Thorntail
(Looks to the nursery)Kits are a great thing to have. (Looks to her)Did you want a family immediately?-Galewing

(Picks up the mouse by the tail and continues on, scenting the air)-Juniperleaf
*Heasiates before shaking her head* "No, actually I was sorta devastated when I found out. My mate and I were in the middle of a fight, and he was going through some family problems... I wanted kits eventually, but not that soon. The timing just wasn't idel. But I suppose it was StarClan's way of blessing me." *Eyes focus on Chillkit* "My mate - Shadowpelt - died about a moon before the kits were due. If it weren't for Shiverkit and Chillkit, I wouldn't have any ties to him." ~ Mistybreeze

Yea me to •licks her head gently• you get some sleep now so that silly sneezing goes away •purrs•
Sky heart

I promise I'll take you out some time •says trying not to brighten her up•
Snowpaw

We I don't really have any friends and I don't knew what to do.. •shuffles his paws• so I thought I'd talk to you instead of being by myself
Sunpaw

•looks around• becareful there is still a badger around from a few days ago
Tigerfang
*Nods slowly and closes her eyes, fulling asleep a second later* ~ Mousepaw

*Looks a little happier and nods, before tossing him the mossball.* ~ Shiverkit

*Looks at him for a second before shrugging and going bck to his pelt* "Whatever. But don't expect me to be very talkative." ~ Thorntail
(Waves tail to indicate that she heard him, and walks faster as she picks up the scent of a shrew)-Juniperleaf

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure he's watching you and your kits in... Um StarClan was it?-Galewing