Tokyo Ghoul Create Your Own Ghoul !!

Ryuuikari posted on Nov 30, 2014 at 12:41PM
Engage your mind, let your creativity flow and make your own ghoul XD

The format can be something along these lines:

Name:
Alias: (What do the CCG call your ghoul ?)
Ranking: No rank / Low rank / S / SS / SSS

Height:
Weight:
Appearance: (What do they look like ?)
Ghoul Mask: (What does their mask look like ?)
Personality:
Ward: (Which Ward do they live in ?)
History/Bio: (Does your ghoul have a backstory ?)

RC Type: link / link / link / link
Kagune appearance: (What does your ghoul's Kagune look like ?)
Kagune special abilities: (What special abilities does your ghoul's Kagune have ?)
last edited on Dec 01, 2014 at 01:28PM

Tokyo Ghoul 301 risposte

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 301

più di un anno fa gean012 said…
Name: Taiki Miyagi
Alias: Taki
Ranking: SS
Birthday: 01/02/02
Height: 146cm
Weight: 27kg
Appearance: Unknown
Personality: Good, and responsible
Ward: 25th
History/Bio: When he is child his family abusing and avoiding him. he killed his own family for revenge.
RC Type: Rinkaku
Kagune appearance: it is blue crystal like touka but it have a tiny purple when it shining and the power of may kagune is speed, powerful and strong. it is shoot paper that like a blade
Ghoul Mask: the right side is color black with red blood under the eye and at the left side it is white with red blood too under the eye. and the mouth is like sad and happy face. the sad is in the right and the happy is in the left.
last edited più di un anno fa
DevilHunter777 commented…
I think your ghoul and mine would be good Friends più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Killjoyotaku said…
Name: Kei Ikiri
Alias: Wild Fox
Rating: S~
Birthday: 20th July
Height: 160cm
Weight: 50kg
Appearance: Mid-length black hair, blue eyes. Typically wears a striped black white T-shirt and ripped jeans.
Ghoul Mask: Fox mask
Personality: Quiet, reserved, distant

Family:
Taira Ikiri (mother, alive)
Ikeda Ikiri (father, deceased)
Seto Ikiri (older brother, alive)
Kuno Ikri (uncle, deceased)
Ward: 12th
20th (formerly)
17th (formerly)
History/Bio: Kei was born in 17th ward and lived there until her father and uncle were killed by the CCG. After the killings of her father and uncle, Kei with and brother and mother moved the 20th ward. As result of the loos her uncle and father, Kei became emotionally closed off. Her once close relationship with her remaining family members deteriorated. Moved to the 12th Ward.

RC Type: Bikaku
Kagune appearance: Long, spiked tail
Kagune abilities: Kei can use her bikaku kagune very well. The spikes on her kagune make it easier to inflict deeper wounds
A very detailed ghoul, Kei Ikiri should be in the show. più di un anno fa
Name: Seto Ikiri
Alias: Horned Demon
Rating: SS
Birthday: 7th January
Height: 185cm
Weight: 77kg
Apperance: Short black here, blue eyes. Unusually tall.
Ghoul Mask: Black mask with horns
Personality: Stubborn, wreckless, proud, arrogant, vengeful

Family:
Taira Ikiri (mother, alive)
Ikeda Ikiri (father, deceased)
Kei Ikiri (younger sister, alive)
Kuno Ikri (uncle, deceased)
Ward: 14th
13th (formerly)
20th (formerly)
17th (formerly)
History/Bio: Seto was born in 17th ward and lived there until his father and uncle were killed by the CCG. After the killings of his father and uncle, Seto with his sister and mother moved the 20th ward. As result Seto developed a deep hatred for Ghoul Investigators. He moved away from his family age 18 and went to the 13th ward to get stronger as he new it reputation to one of the wards were its the most fighting and bloodshed. After 1 1/2 years living in the 13th ward he moved to 14th ward, where he quickly became the leader.

Kagune Appearance: Consists of two 'tails' . One is long and thin, whip like and the other one is and slightly shorter and thicker and has spikes on the end
Kagune abilities: Seto is able to use his two together very effectively. The like whip- tail be used to injure the opponent so that they cannot escape or wrap around the arms or legs to pull towards the strike of the spiked tail.
Name: Uzuki Edano
Alias: Reaper
Rating: SSS
Birthday: 17th April
Height: 177cm
Weight: 60kg
Apperance: Short brown, wavy hair, green eyes.
Ghoul mask: A skull mask
Personality: Unpredictable, spontaneous, insane, sadistic

Family: Unknown
Ward: 24th
History/Bio: Unknown

RC Type: Ukaku
Unique States: Kakuja (incomplete)
Kagune Appearance (kakuja): Two' wings' as that have become attached to the arms. An 'armour' has formed half way down body, spikes go down the back.
Kagune Special Abilites: The wings are used as blades during close-range combat. A hail of light pojectiles can be fired from the wings, mostly used for distracting and disorienting the enemy. Heavier projectiles can also fired to inflict more serious damage.
what a scary ghoul and well detailed, i give this 10/10 stars più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa skullreaper said…
NAME: unknown
ALIAS: smile
RANKING: SSS+

BIRTHDAY: May15 2002

HIGHT: believed to be 6'3
WEIGHT: Unknown
APEARANCE: hair color is white with red tips.
MASK: a white oval with black eyes and bloody smile
PERSONALITY: only has ties with Owl, Unknown
WARD: All
BIO: Unknown

RC TYPE: all
APEARENCE: several scythe's
ABILITY: they detach and float in a circle while one is being held by smile

CURRENT LOCATION: unknown

più di un anno fa LeeTaihyang said…
Name:Lee Taihyung
Alias:-
Ranking:SS

Birthday:(unknown day-Month)1996
Height:5'9
Weight:67.kg
Appearance:Usually wears a mask similar to Kaneki,wears a grey Cloak,metal padded boots,and wears a black sweater and cargo pants.
GhoulMask:Similar to Kaneki's mask
Personality:Usually very light hearted but when engaged in combat/or if friends get killed turns into a merciless personality and feels no guilt or remorse
Ward:unknown wears about
Family:Sister:Amy Taihyang
History:was born on 1996 in an unknown ward losing his family (except his sister)when he was 13 he wanders freely among the country with a thirst for adventure along side his younger sister.
RC Type:Koukaku.
Kagune Appearance:similar to Kaneki's Kagune but can also appear alternately as a slimy And more fluid form.
 Name:Lee Taihyung Alias:- Ranking:SS Age:20 Birthday:(unknown day-Month)1996 Gender:Male Heig
LeeTaihyang commented…
Note:I made the mask my self :D più di un anno fa
Here's as much as I can reaveal I wanna hide most of my face
 Here's as much as I can reaveal I wanna hide most of my face
Here's the mask
 Here's the mask
wow, talked about mad details and determination, 10/10 STARS! and inspired me to make my ghoul's mask IRL più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa Guttaha said…
Name: Akane
Alias: Kane
Ranking: S
Birthday: Oct,2nd 2000
Height: 6'2
Weight: 172lbs
Appearance: Tan Skin,Moderately long Dark Purple Hair,Dark Green Eyes, Black Mark of Kane on the right side of his neck,Black sleeveless Hoodie,Grey pants,Black and White Shoes,
Ghoul Mask: A Carbon Black Half Mask That Only Covers his left eye
Personality: Cool and collected,Humorous,Strong,Kindhearted,Smar­t
Ward: 20th
Family: Mom human Dad Ghoul
History: mom was killed by ghoul,dad was killed by Jason so he lived alone since he was 10
Kagune Appearance: 2 black Blades Coming form his arms,And three more Dark Purple ones like Rizes coming from his lower back
Kagune special abilities: he is really fast and he can jump really high
più di un anno fa ZMC_Greed said…
Name: Susutyu Kikuchu
Alias: The venomous bat
Rank; SS

Birthday:november 31th
Genre:Male

Height: 168cm
Weight:81 kg
familly: Shu Kikuchu father,Rukia Kikuchu mother
kagune: Ukakku type:green bat wings,send projectiles wich poison in blade shape
(no history)
appareance: purple hair, green/ghoul eyes, is often crothed of black sweater

più di un anno fa Nightlight12 said…
Name: Hajime Hattori
Alias:The one-Eyed Phantom // [Kakuja: The Hound]

Birthday: 15/6/1997

Height:165cm
Weight:55kg
Appearance: White hair,Wears a Butler Tuxedo
Ghoul mask: Ayatos 3rd mask with the mouth from kaneki's mask
personality: Curious,Charming,Serious,Crazy
Ward: 20th ward
Hunting ground :1st Ward
4th ward
16th ward

history:Before Hajime was a ghoul he was human, Hajime had a friend that is working part time for his dad in the CCG at the 11th ward (Age of 6). After a few years past Hajime was looking for a part time job at the CCG's 11th ward Office, but at that night an accident happen to Hajime. he saw a girl that was eating something,hajime goes to check and then the girl attacks hajime , hajime tries to fight back the ghoul and he beats the ghoul to a bloody pulp with a rock. hajime is pain and unable to move, so he was been taken to a hospital where he was a tested of a experiment by Doctor kanou was doing some test on him. removing his heart and replacing it with the girls heart. when hajime woke up his girlfriend brought him breakfast and he ate it. it tasted weird so hajime stop eating and he feels so hungry but everything he ate tasted weird, and his right eye changes into a ghouls eye. hajime remembered when that girl attacked him and his eyes look the same as his, he freaked out in fear [ Age of 15]

A years past and hajime was caught by the CCG, he was put into a cochlea. Hajime was forced to eat to eat flesh of dead ghouls. he was tortured for days until his hair turn white.When Aogiri attacked [This is when kaneki join] he has finally escape by killing every single ghoul and human in his way. he saw kaneki and ayato's mask and he took that as a inspiration for his mask

RC type: Koukaku

Kagune appearance: Looks like urie's but lighter

Kagune ability: None

più di un anno fa Morgan-Kun said…
Name: Mogan-Kun
Alias: The butcher

Birthday: March 7 2000

Height: 5"7
Weight: 132 pounds
Appearance: Average height and looks averagely strong
Ghoul Mask: A completely black mask, with one eye hole with blood coming down from the eye hole
Personality: Friendly but in battle serious
Ward: 24th
History/Bio: Raised by a human and a ghoul the ghoul (My father) was killed fighting off some of the doves coming into the 24th ward. I was responsible for taking out 3 whole ghoul offices, which 2 of them were done alone. My victims are cut so many times that even a master of puzzes couldn't put them back together.

Kagune appearance: Looks like kaneki's but way deadlier and had sharp end to them
Kagune special abilities: Can cut through anything and regenerates my body quickly
più di un anno fa Ryuuji199 said…
Name: Seiji Yamada
Alias: flashed shadow

Birthday: October the 13th
Male (but the CCG still ignores it)

1.60 m
50 Kilos
he has got black hair, quite long,and red eyes (he cant control that yet). he has a penetrating sight, whenever you see him to the eye you know he is dangerous, more than the CCG even imagines. he always keeps his left eyes closed, and has a scar on it. he is very smooth, and he does not eat much, but he has figured out he can make human hamburgers...
he is missing some teeth and he is very pale, with some freckels on his nose. he is very pale because he is sick, and he continous to pucke blood.
even though he looks terrifying, he is very kind with other ghouls, and he likes human kids, he would never eat one. he does actually eat people, and he is so fast that the CCG has never been able to find him, he only leaves clues, sayng "I was arround here", playing with them, tricking them (he still acts like a little kid and he loves games) yet he can be very mature also. he is a perfect strategist and he knows how to avoiid the CCG whenever he kills someone. he is not very strng tho, his only advantages are his speed and his brain.
he loves torturing the agents as the CCG killed his mother when he was 6. his father was a human, and his mother a ghoul, so he is a mixture. his father died becuase of natural reasons when seiji was 4, so he was alone with his mother. the day his mother was killed, an agent took him for experiments. he continoued to open him, so he could study his insides (that is the reason why he has got a lot of scars in his chest) untill he developed his kagune and escaped. his mask is black, with 8 white dots under the eyes, 4 in evrey side. his mask only covers his lower head, uncovering his eyes and eyebrows. he has also got 5 red vertical lines below the mouth, like if they were blood spoiling out from it. seiji had to leave school at age 7, so he is quite dumb and does not know much mathematics, but he had his friends teaching him japanese in the afternoons. but after a few months of doing that, his friends were killed by other ghouls. he actually lives in the taitou ward, the 6th ward.

seiji´s original kagune tipe is rinkaku, which difficulted his speed, but he started eating other ghouls and he became a kakuja. his kagune still has rinkaku caracteristics, but his is way more agil than others, protunding with its incredible speed and practicity.

seiji´s rinkaku looks just like a normal rinkaku, but seiji´s grows from wis shoulders. his rinkaku has 8 tentacles taht let him attack rapidly while running and climbing through the battlefield. his rinkaku has become way more light than it was, and he also uses it to go faster. seiji´s rinkaku has accuired the ability to split, but this affects seiji a lot and he prefers not to. seiji can also fusion his tentacles, making tham larger, stronger and faster, but less. the RC type seiji has eaten the most is Ukaku, so he also accuired the ability to shoot hardened pieces of his tentacles, and his healing ability hlps him grow them again. however, his healing ability does not work with his sickness, so he still has to deal with that. the sickness he suffers is a unique sickness he accuired because of being a Han Ghoul. his sickness is mortal, so he wants to use the more time possible to kill agents, so he can take revenge for what they did to his mother. seiji hasn´t got much time, as his sickness wil kill him when he turns 27.

that was seiji yamada, the han ghoul, the "flashed shadow". he is called flashed shadow and te CCG ignores so much about him because he is so fast, his victims can only see shadows moving arround them. they acn only describe poorly what they saw before dying, so no one knows too mucch abot him (except for other ghouls)
più di un anno fa TheLadyDeath said…
Name: Shōri Ketsueki
Alias: Rīpā - translation: Reaper

Birthday:August 27, 2002

Height: 5"2
Weight: 110 lbs
Appearance: Shart dark brown hair, hazel eyes, fair skin, likes to wear dark colours like black, grey, dark green.
Ghoul Mask: closed mouth, all black with two silver scythes on the cheeks
Personality: sadistic, protective of friends, is secretive, has a silver tongue.
Ward: 13
History/Bio: At a young age my family was murdered by the ccg, I moved to the 13th ward and from then I started to want to protect the people, I had a best friend but she was murdered by the doves. I had always been walking a fine line between light and dark but the death of my friend was what pushed me to my breaking point, so in order to get stronger I started to cannibalise other ghouls. I soon grew to an ss rated ghoul and was near the top of the to-kill list in the ccg, they hate me and I hate them. aogori attempted to recruit me but I said I was more of a lone wolf.

Kagune appearance: Ruby tentacles.
Kagune special abilities: I can form up to 10 tentacles and can form armour on two tentacles at a time.
più di un anno fa goldenblade23 said…
Name: Akuma Raion
Alias: the lion

Birthday: Unknown
Height: 5'6
Weight: 54 kg
Appearance: Wears usually a mix of maroon, dark green and black as well as a sunglasses, blue eyes with red hair and a scar by her left eye.
Ghoul Mask: Only covers eyes, ends at the middle of the bridge of her nose. Is a solid black color with gold stilted eyes as well as large red scratch marks over left eye.
Personality: Can be charismatic but when angered can become a demon, cynical as well as clever, incredibly smart and very sadistic. Is known for clawing victims to pieces before eating. Mostly a loner but will interact with other ghouls in the same ward.
Ward:7th
Family: Deceased
History: Adopted by Sato family with the originally named Nanashi but later changed to Akuma after being adopted, without a birth date many files were deleted or unentered which makes her a ghost in the system. A few months after being adopted the family of 3 is found dead in their apartment torn to pieces scattered around the living room ,many pieces missing. This leads to a long trail of bodies and investigators to believe is the culprit of many children going missing in the orphanage at the time. Still hasn't been captured up to date. Many agents have been sent to infiltrate her life but all end up at the door of the CCG in pieces. No attempts to capture due to highly civilized area as well as SSS class ghouls constantly prowling around area.
Kagune Appearance: A dark red with tinges of blue in the mix, usually in the shape of claws but will turn into tentacles if feeling unopposed by attacker.
Kagune Special abilities: Can shatter into tiny pieces before shooting forward into the enemy. Highly effective against CCG and lower ghouls. As well and incredibly fast healing abilities.

più di un anno fa KaruKotsuki said…
Lemme give it a shot.
Name: Karu Kotsuki
Alias: Red Wolf
Ranking: Class A

Birthday: 5/4/2001

Height: 5'7
Weight: 130 LB's
Appearance: Medium length brown hair and an evenly cut ducktail to go with the sides of his head he wears a black vest with a red short sleeved shirt. He wears black jeans with a brown and gray eye.
Ghoul Mask: A black and red vertically lined mask in the shape of a wolf.
Personality: Very quiet and plain, when like a ghoul he gets cocky and loud.
Ward: 11
History/Bio: My ghoul lived in ward 3 for a while and then they moved to ward 11 when they moved to ward 11 his family died due to CCG. When Karu found out he went on a rampage and murdered a pack off CCG hunting. He went hunting alone for food when all of a sudden one CCG popped outta nowhere and slit his eye in half. He had to get a transplant, during the transplant he had a black marketed doctor leading to him to become half human.

RC Type: Rinkaku Kagune
Kagune appearance: Black and red with red at the tips and black for the beginning of the kagune.
Kagune special abilities: My kagune goes wild when injured leading to destruction of most CCG in the area.

Kagune Weakness : Arata Armor, leading to me unable to beat the CCG.
più di un anno fa Sparten116 said…
Name: Rei ( レイ )
Alias: Reaper ( 死神 )
Ranking: SS+

RC Type / Kagune: Rinkaku & Ukaku (Duel Kagune)

RC Type / Kagune Appearance: The Rinkaku is four long scaled tentacles. They are exposed from the waist and lower back. His Ukaku is released from his shoulder blades to form what looks like angle wings. The wings do not look feathered but look more blurry with points towards the bottom of them. These Kagune's colors are white with a light blue outline.

RC Type / Kagune Special Ability's: He can use his Rinkaku to form weapons like swords and claws but he can also form the four together to make a shield to protect him from front and rear attacks but only one side at a time. When using his Ukaku he can push him self incredibly high and far distances. He also uses his Rinkaku to anchor him self to avoid any impact damage. Also With the Ukaku boost it gives him incredible speed and he can shoot razor sharp shards out of his hands when fighting in long range battles. With the Rinkaku regenerative ability he regains his stamina and bodily conditions much faster. There is one more ability "Legion" posses. Its the transformation known as "Death", but it only comes out when Rei had been attacked physically and psychologically to a point most would die. The CCG are unaware of who "Death" is as a ghoul. In this transformation his Rinkaku turns into four long centipede lookin arms and his Ukaku turns into wings that look as if they are made made of black bones. He loses all control of him self and will kill everything he finds within a five mile radius unless seen as a premeditated ally or counter part, his ability's are speed that goes up to 70miles an hour, heightened armor, stamina, and health regeneration, armor stronger then titanium, increased eye sight, smell, and hearing, plus his shards are strong enough to rip through entire buildings. The CCG have rated this transformation as X and its highly advised if this creature is seen to immediately start evacuating any civilians within the area and to not engage or they will die. Rei has only every used this once.

Birthday: September 7
Blood Type: O+
Height: Tokyo Ghoul = 173.7cm/5.7ft Re: = 182.88cm/6ft
Weight: Tokyo Ghoul = 58.96kg/130 (Pounds) Re: = 83.91kg/185 (pounds)

Appearance: Short thick black hair, Slender but fit body build, Straight poster, Brown eyes. As a ghoul Is seen wearing a long black leather coat, black jeans, and black boots. When not in ghoul form he wears normal casual wear like a blue jacket, blue jeans, a black t-shirt, with some sneakers.

Ghoul Mask: A half mask that covers the lower part of his face. The front piece that covers his chin up to the cheek bones are made of a light weight metal. The metal has an image showing the lower portion of a skull. The whole mask is colored black while the half skull is colored chrome.

Personality: He doesn't hate humans and is not bias to ghouls. While he does get in many fights with investigators due to them hunting him; he try's to avoid killing them unless he has no choice. He is always willing to lend a helping hand and is considered a very caring friend, but if he is back stabbed he is also a very dangerous enemy. He does not hunt for food but scavenges in place because he doesn't want to hurt humans, especially children. It is also common for him to be seen protecting civilians from dangers. He is shy at first but once he gets used to you he can end up being your best friend.

(History/Bio) His parent were killed at a young age from investigators. So he does not remember to much about them and has been alone most of his life. No one knew about him being a ghoul because he never felt the need to hunt in the city, he would go out to quiet areas and scavenge for his food or share with a ghoul if they were willing to spare any. Most the time it was not a problem because of his young age, but there we occasions of him being attacked. Their was a ghoul named Lee that would help Rei on occasions if he were in trouble, but knew he will not always just happen to be near be if Rei got in trouble, so he taught him how to fight, to shape his Kagune into weapons and use them as shields, he taught him how to fight with his hands, and most importantly taught him how to fight with his words, and that a fight may not always be needed. Soon Lee disappeared from existence, Rei is not exactly sure what happened to him but still hold hope he is alive and well. After his disappearance Rei mad sure to learn more about fighting with his body and his mind. He eventually started going to school with the little money he had. He earned an invite to one of the best school the district had to offer. He met a few other ghouls there. They never really talked much but they could smell each other from the other classrooms. Their were not many even so. Rei did happen to meet another ghoul that did spark his interest, they bumped into each other while switching classrooms and Rei simply apologized and helped pick up her things. They made some small talk before leaving to continue to class. The only important information Rei received from this person was a name, Touka Kirishima. One day while Rei was roaming the streets looking for something to do he had heard some screams. With a natural instinct he sprinted towards the area to see what had happened. No less then a few seconds pass and he smelled blood and a ghoul, but something was off about the ghouls scent. It was not natural. He hoped onto a roof and saw a women and a small child corned by a hostel ghoul. Before the ghoul could kill them both to start his meal Rei put on his mask and clashed his Kagune in the attackers Kagune. From the looks of the ghoul it was the SSS rated "target' named Arachnid. He had a black, eight long legged, spider looking Kagune. It was easy to tell that his mask was part of his face, like a hardened Kagune. It was shaped like a spiders, likely used as just a scare tactic. The bottom portion of the masked fell apart to revel a mouth. It only said to get out of his way. Rei refused to more so they clashed into a fight. Arachnid was an extremely good fighter, Rei had a very hard time fighting him every time he tried to hit him he would end up getting cut at least twice. Not long after Rei was over come and could no longer fight. Arachnid said nothing and stood still for a moment as if he were thinking of something. Then left the area without killing the humans. Rei was extremely injured and needed food, he had not been eating properly since he had been having a hard time scavenging for food and sharing what he did find with others that were hungry as well. He passed out, he noticed his mask was missing along. Who ever took it off knows who he is. After looking around the are he notices he was in a room laying down in a bed. The door opened reveling the same girl he had bumped into at his school. The older man said his name was Yoshimura but he could refer to him a The manager. He explained where he was and that their intentions were to help any fellow ghouls in need. He claimed that his worker Touka found him and brought him to Anteiku. Touka as in a sort of frustrated voice "Why did you bother risking your life for those humans" Rei "Probably for the same reason you bothered saving mine." The manager offer Re a job and he accepted, considering he had no where else to go anyways. He met the other workers soon after, kaneki, Enji, Kaya, Nishiki, Roma, Yomo, and that loud bird Hetare. All of them became really good friends. Touka and Rei may even one day become more then friends. (Tokyo ghoul timeline)
Rei now works with Touka and Yomo in the Re: coffee café. (Re: Timeline)

CCG Over View: Many CCG agree Reaper should be rated an SSS class ghoul for his combated ability's, but due to his passive nature they have him marked as a SS+. Their has even been sightings of the ghoul saving humans from dangers such as fires, muggings, and suicide. If the target is seen it is advised to avoid the ghoul entirely to focus on more aggressive targets. The ghoul rarely gets into skirmishes with the CCG, and no investigators have been reported as KIA after engaging the ghoul. Many have just been severely injured, which can be from large flesh wounds, and bruises to broken bones. It would appear that this ghoul in particular is avoiding the loss of human life, as the ghoul never seems to show any type of hunting routine. It is unknown as of now how the ghoul acquires food.
più di un anno fa _Sakura_Itami_ said…

Name: Sakaura Itami (itami meaning pain)
Alias: Neko

Birthday: 25th Sep

Height: 62.6 inches
Weight: 54.4 kg
Appearance: Long pink hair, Blue eyes. Long nee high black socks ad pink and black dress. Normal appearance is black hoodie and short skirt with tights .
Ghoul Mask: Her ghoul mask is quite similar to the Japanese Neko Mask but one side is pink and the other white
Personality: Itami is kind. She would do a lot to help her friend. When fighting a CCG Officer, she is very risky with her actions. Lets just say shes kind caring yet a little aggravating at times.
Ward: Ward 20th
History/Bio: She used to be human like kaneki ken, but one day when walking home (at the age of five) her mother and her were attacked. The ghoul brutally ripped apart her mother. The young ghoul did not succeed in killing Itmai but did injure her severely and she was on her last breath when the CCG officers found her and took her to hospital. The doctors did all they could but only had one choice but to use the old body peaces of Hachi Masike, a SSS rated ghoul and transporting their organs livers and kidneys to Itami.
Kagune appearance: Its a cat tail and Cat ears developed by the ghoul itami's organs kidneys and livers were replaced with, Hachi Masike, had lots of known kagunes but the speciality of that Neko kagune has effects difrent from others, so Hachi used this one most often. In this Itami has lots of kagunes.
Kagune special abilities: She can use her kagune to swing/hang on to things. Its also used so she can balance on thin things for a sniper attack. A sniper attack is when her cat tail changes to a cat tail but also shoots spikes like Toukas. Its used like a shield sometimes.
più di un anno fa HatsuneMikuVoca said…
Name:Kanade Gin
Alias: Demon
Ranking:SSS

Birthday:Unknown
Height:190 cm
weight:40 kg
Appearance:A white-wearing ghoul,who has long white hair and a very deadly face.Usually seen wearing headphones and black converse shoes.
Ghoul mask: Shaped like a wolf, a gray wolf
Personality:Quiet, Calm, Emotionless, Has no care for anything in the world
Ward:Unknown
History:
As a child, Kanade had lived a hard life because of her...Abilities. She was left alone on the streets by her family who never even loved her for they thought she was a monster. Kanade grew up in a house of torture and eventually got used to it. She is now an emotionless, quiet girl who lives on the streets.
RC type: Rinkaku
Kagune Appearance: It is a mix of red and black. It has razor sharp spikes on the edges.
Kagune Special Abilities:It can withstand any type of pressure and can cut anything with it's sharp edges.
più di un anno fa juuzou24 said…
Name: Hia Yun
Alias: Ice
Ranking: SSS

Birthday: May 24th
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 48kg

Appearance: One eyed-ghoul. Long, periwinkle hair(can change color if wants to) and oversized hoodie with leggings. Pale eyes.

Ghoul Mask: Mask that covers all her face but her ghoul eye; has different tones of blue vertical lines near her "normal" eye that's covered. Decorated with small little jewelry and frost, designed by her and made by Uta.

Personality: Calm, quiet(but can be very talkative around her friends). Very vengeful and is pretty short-tempered but doesn't lose her focus during battle. Very aggressive when avenging for someone she loves.

Ward: Mostly in the 20th Ward, moves around from time to time.

Family:
Mother: Emily Lee (Deceased) = Ghoul
Father: Daniel Yun (Deceased) = Artificial one-eyed ghoul
Little Brother: Daniel Jr. Yun - Dan (Unknown) = One-eyed ghoul

History:
Had a normal childhood even though she was a ghoul. She was able to blend in to human society and could eat human food though it didn't make her full. Her parents took care of the food(human) she was given when she had to eat(because human food didn't make her not starve). Her parents were part of the CCG even though they were ghouls; very few investigators knew that fact. They were killed in an operation by one of the most important investigators of the CCG when he found out they were ghoul, but the investigator disguised their deaths as some accident while Hia(8 years old at the time) was watching the whole incident. After that, Hia and her brother were sent in a home in the 11th ward but escaped to the 20th ward where they was raised in Anteiku for 2 years where both of them learned martial arts. When Hia was 10 and her brother 14, they left to the 13th ward and lived there for 1 year in their hunting territory. She was kidnapped to the 11th ward after that for an experiment to implant all four types of kagune into her. She was an ukaku at first but somehow she managed to survive the experiment and now she has all four types of kagunes. After escaping from the experiment she trained by herself to use the kagunes skillfully and came back to the 20th ward when she was 14 years old to look for her older brother. She met people at Anteiku and told them her story and showed them all four kagunes she could use. Deciding the 20th ward was where she would stay, she briefly left to the 11th ward to kill and feast from the lab scientists that she was kidnapped years ago. Then, trying to search for her brother, she started her career as a solo dancer that she rapidly gained fame for so it was easier for her brother to look for her. Was noticed by CCG when she avenged her parent's death on the important CCG investigator while killing many others at the same time. Dedicates her time more to dancing hoping she's not noticed by CCG as much as she was when she killed the investigator.

RC Type: All four types of kagunes, can use two at a time. (As a kakuja she could use all four but hasn't developed one yet).

Kagune Appearance:
Ukaku - Wings that are made of frost and can melt, also being able to use the power of water as well as ice.
Koukaku - Spiral and can become armor for one side of the arm, bluish purple.
Rinkaku - Can use up until two. The scales sparkle light blue when used while actual color is dark blue.
Bikaku - Looks like a dragon tail with a sharp edge that pierces pretty much everything.

Kagune Special Abilities:
All her other kagunes except the Ukaku one was implanted by others' kagune, so only her ukaku kagune has the power of being able to have more stamina when fighting, although she already has great strength to hold more than the average stamina. Also, she has extreme regenerating powers due to the rinkaku and the other pros of each kagune.

più di un anno fa BruhhItsSofiaa said…
I hope you guys like mine:D

Name: Kiyomi Hika Kaneki
Alias: Hika-chan

Birthday: Dec10
Family: (Ken Kaneki is Kiyomi's Big Brother).

Height: 157 cm
Weight: 89lb
Appearence: Long black hair with dark red tips in a
ponytail, Long white hair with dark red tips in a ponytail.
Ghoul Mask: Kaneki's old half mask.

Personality: Promising, Helpful, lonely, kind, and family
Oriented.
Ward: Unknown
History: Born minutes before mothers death, got taken
away by doctors not seeing her big brother Ken Kaneki
for 12 years.

Kagune Appearence: Long red/dark red kagune with
sharp blading edges.
più di un anno fa NightcoreVampir said…
Name: Dominiku
Alias: Phantom
Birthday: March 29
Height: 5ft 11inch
Weight: Unknown
Appearance: Goth, wears all black, Tattoos on his arms, hands and neck (Only tattoos seen)
Ghoul mask: Jet black fill face with glowing red eyes.
Personality: Generally an introvert, finds it funny if he scares people specifically children, stubborn...
Ward: 4th
RC type: Rinkaku (sometimes Bikaku)
Kagune appearance: Black Rinkaku and red Bikaku. Rinkaku same as Kens. Bikaku like a bendy blade.
Special abilities unknown

più di un anno fa Mannimarconot said…
Name: Hiro Madusa
Alias:Barbas
Ranking:S
Birthday:6/9/91

Height: 6ft
Weight:???
Appearance: Brown Messy Hair, Speculated to have
Green eyes. Black hoodie.
Mask: The fnaf marionette mask with red tears
And no rosy cheeks

Personality: Appears to be calm but has alot of
Bottled up insanity that he takes out on humans.
Ward:11th
Bio: Hiro was born near Kyoto and moved to Tokyo
At the age of 6, he went to human school and all
tHe torturous years he went through of being
Surrounded by food but at the same time his family
Starved him for months. The CCG have never been
Able to fully see Barbas, or find him, Barbas eventually
Forgot his own name and took the name Barbas from
A sign, the CCG called him Barbas as the first time
They came close to catching him all they heard before
They turned the corner to find no one was a large
shout: "BARBAS!!". He eventually joined Aogiri Tree
But left for Anteiku as he was brought to sanity by a
Family reunion.

RC:Rinkaku

Kagune Appearance:Red and marble-like.

Kagune Special Abilities: Usual Rinkaku but he
Does have a Kakuja he obtained after repeated
Cannibalism.

più di un anno fa Atlas_SSS said…
Name: Atlas ( No further info )
Alas: Black Plague

Birthday: 1986, 6, 6

Height: 6 ft
Weight: 142 pounds
Appearance: White Haired, Scar on eye, Black stealth clothing
Mask: So fast doesn't need one
Personality: Rude, Mean, Trickster, Genius, Rebel
Ward: In a Ghoul Prison
Backstory: Killed all residents in the 3rd and 22nd wards when 13

RC: Rinkaku
Kagune Appearance: White fading into purple
Kagune Ability: BedTime (All electronic devices and Kagunes within 10 miles are disabled for 10 days )
più di un anno fa SamDragon5 said…
Name: Death
Alias: Dragon
Height: 6 feet, 5 inches
Weight: Approximately 200 Lbs.
Appearance: Very tall scary man with scales for skin that are totally black and unknown facial features and hair that changes from different shades of red to even pink, but right eye is normal ghoul color and the other is purple.
Ghoul mask: Looks like a black dragon's head
Personality: Gets angry at whoever messes with him and never talks.
Ward: Any and all
Family: No known or deceased
History: Unknown
RC type: between Ukaku and Koukaku
Kagune Appearance: Looks like wings and a hand held single edged sword both being pitch black.
Kagune special abilities: Bursts into a black lightning and gives the ability to fly.
più di un anno fa EyelessPatch said…
Name: Hike Nezo
Alias: Eyeless Face

Birthday: August 12, 1988

Height: 199 cm
Weight: 45 kg
Appearance: Turqouise Hair, Guitar shirt and blue jacket, Cargo Jeans
Ghoul Mask: Full mask With No eyes and Cuts
Personality : Pshyco
Ward: 15
History/Bio: He was Born On top of a Tall Building, But a human found him and pushed him off, Then he grew up in a house, He was Attacked But he survived and killed/eaten everyone. He Met His Mother and father but they were killed by the CCG, he wanted to avenge them so He Wanted to build a squad and said WHOS WITH ME!!

Kagune appearance: It Looks Like Kaneki's Kagune, but it has little spikes.
Kagune special abilities: It can become a shield and it can it can be a sword too it can be super fast but if you use he uses it super fast its less damaging.
EyelessPatch commented…
Forgot to put family Family: Keni Juzo (Brother/unknown) hes the only family he got left più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa EyelessPatch said…
Im going on (:

Name: Keni Juzo
Alias: The Crow

Birthday: 19, July. 2000

Height: 182 cm
Weight: 51 kg
Appearance: Black hair and white blank shirt and some Nike Pants
Ghoul Mask: Its a black Beak smiling
Personality: Courageous
Ward: 15
History/Bio: Unknown

Kagune appearance: Long and Sharp
Kagune special abilities: Its Very Fast and Super Sharp, it can cut through anything
più di un anno fa 1sugya1 said…
Name: Joey
Alias: Redda
Ranking: No rank

Birthday: 1/1/2006

Height:4''7''
Weight: 73 lbs
Appearance: Light skinned/black hair /Blue eyes
Ghoul Mask: White
Personality: Nice, Stubborn, Akward
History/Bio: (N/A)
Siblings:Jeff/Daniel/Jorge/Flower

Kagune appearance: Red/4 Tentacles (normal)
Kagune special abilities: Duble punch

1sugya1 commented…
*Aperiance: Plain Green shirt, Short brown pants più di un anno fa
1sugya1 commented…
*Kagune special abillities: Fast, Can grown longer più di un anno fa
più di un anno fa icedragon139 said…
This is my first ghoul sorry if it's bad

Name: Akio Konami
Alias: scales

Birthday: June 28
Height: 6ft
Weight: 110 pounds
Appearance: black semi-long hair blue eyes
Wears mostly black and some red
Ghoul mask: covered in red scales except for
The one slit for an eye and it is open at the mouth
(One eyed ghoul)

Personality: kind hard to make mad
Family: unknown
History: lived with foster parents(ghouls)
That were killed by the CCG
RC type: Rinkaku and bikaku
Kagune appearance: (Rinkaku) like Jason's except not blue
In the middle black (bikaku) covered in scales except
For the back which is like a barb
più di un anno fa BluPuncakes said…
Name: Kiyoshi Katamura
Alias: Piercer

Birthday: May 13th

Height: 6,4
Weight: 144
Appearance: He has black hair and hazy blue eyes he wears a variation of black and purple.
Ghoul Mask: Bird mask
Personality: Funny, Smart, Witty and Mysterious
Ward: 11th Ward
History/Bio: Kiyoshi lived in the 11th ward as an only child in a happy family, Kiyoshi felt bad when he killed considering he was only 12 then. CCG found them, CCG Agents flooded there house as Kiyoshi ran not realizing his parents werent behind him. When he realized what happened he in a state of rage charged at the house and in a matter of seconds killed all the CCG. Seeing this newfound strength he created another personality to deal with grief. Piercer.

RC Type: Koukaku
Kagune appearance: It is a neon black koukaku.
Kagune special abilities: It has unbelievable strength and allows the owner to strike fast and fiercly
più di un anno fa Enderboy1025 said…
Name:Nathaniel
Alias: The Viper Ghoul

Birthday: Oct/25 , Place:Unown

Height:6 feet
Weight:abut 150
Appearance: Purple eyes, brown Hair, fair skinned, slim
Ghoul Mask: covering most parts of the face and exposing the eyes and mouth, along with that the mask has two long fangs that reach the end of the mask
Personality: kind to friends, to anyone else, he is cold and calculated, he is always soft spoken
Ward:unknown, thought to be in the 13th
History/Bio:he was born a ghoul, but his parents were killed when he was younger

RC Type:Koukaku
Kagune appearance: they look long and scaly there are 6 of them
Kagune special abilities: he can burrow with his kagune and surprise people from underground
più di un anno fa SylvrFox said…
Name: Sylvr Rose
Alias: The White Fox

Height: 160 cm
weight: 40 kg
Appearance: Silvery-white hair, blue eyes, pale. Mainly wears black long sleeve and black skirt. Sometimes seen in black and pink flower kimono with white and red fox mask on. Wears fox ear headband and fox tail 24/7.
Ghoul Mask: Traditional red and white kitsune mask
Personality: Fun and very quirky. Sweet to all around her human and ghoul alike. Once one she loves gets hurt or is killed she becomes ice and kills out of revenge.
ward: 20th ward and 11th ward. Switching between the two because she cannot find out which one she truly belongs in.
Family: None
History: Said to have killed up to 10 people per month due to pain or rage. All known family killed during her childhood.
RC Type: koukaku
Kagune Appearance: Long spiral down arm to hand. Transitions from dark purple to electric blue. Had red, glowing vein like structures running down it. The end is pronged like a fork covering the four main fingers of her hand. Able to stretch out at her will and strike the opponent.
Kagune Special ability: When attacking it appears as though you were never hit and then all four deep cuts form slicing the opponent into four parts, dissolving from it's acidic tips. Attack can range 50 ft from it's attack point in the direction it was aimed at.
più di un anno fa Enderboy1025 said…
I'm just redoing mine for some changes that I made

Name:Nathaniel
Alias: The Viper Ghoul

Birthday: Oct/25 , Place:Unown

Height:6-6'4 feet
Weight:about 130-155
Appearance: Purple eyes, brown Hair, fair skinned, slim
Ghoul Mask: covering most parts of the face and exposing the eyes and mouth, along with that the mask has two long fangs that reach the end of the mask, there is a place for the mask to open up and keep his face hidden
Personality: kind to friends, to anyone else, he is cold and calculated, he is always soft spoken
Ward:unknown, thought to be in the 13th
History/Bio:he was born a ghoul, but his mother was a half ghoul, he likes to refer to himself as a two eyed half ghoul occasionally , but his parents were killed when he was younger and he was tourtured for awhile, this left a blond streek on the inside of his hair line

RC Type:Koukaku, ukaku, rinkaku
Kagune appearance: they look long and scaly there are 3 sets of them
Kagune special abilities: he can burrow with his kagune and surprise people from underground, he can individually deploy each Kagune set, the ukaku set is tipped with a pai of venomous barbs, the other two sets are clawed

"Your the CCG scum sent to stop me? Well my hunting buddies could be a more fair fight, sick em guys!"
più di un anno fa KanaHyoshi said…
Name: Kana Hyoshi
Alias: None

Birthday: April 18th

Height: 5'6
Weight: 110
Appearance: Thin with black hair with white tips and dark brown almost black eyes. Has hair in pony tail when just in her normal day, she wears her hair down when fighting. Wears ripped skinny jeans with black shoes and black hoodie with a skull on it. When fighting she wears a black and white skin-tight skeleton suit with white flowing fabric that looks ripped.
Ghoul Mask: Bottom half-faced mask of a skeleton mouth.
Personality: Very observant and selectively mute most of the time. Really doesn't talk much and is friendly to all she meets. Also very secretive and can blend with any crowd.
Ward: Born in 11th travel everywhere but lately 20th
History/Bio: Mother is ghoul, Father is human. When with her parents on her 12 birthday a group of masked ghouls ran into them. They were hungry so wanted to eat her and her family. Her father while trying to defend his family was killed instantly and her mother ran off with her. Her mother hid her behind a dumpster while she fought. While fighting for a very long time she was finally defeated and was killed. Out of anger Kana ran out and her Kagune bursts out and kills almost all of the ghouls in her sight, after killing them she ate them. Her parents being dead made her think that if anyone were to eat her parents it should be her than she ate her parents. The few ghouls that escaped still look for her cause she is their unfinished meal. Now she kills all the bad humans and ghouls and protects the weak. Her Kakuja comes when she around to many dead people and goes all out and she can't control it. She is very strong and observes everyone and uses what she knows so her advantage when in battle and knows how to use her Kagune in the correct way to defeat her opponent. She mainly fights without using her Kagune.

Kagune appearance: Her Kagune starts white and goes off into a black. They are very thin and light weight and long. Her Kakuja is a bone type like a tale of an animal but is long and can expand bigger and/or get smaller.
Kagune special abilities: Her Kagune is so thin that it can slice through anything and can pick up almost anything. It can be used for either offense or defense and can expand to very far ranges. She can also have up to 20 come out at a time. Her Kakuja can break anything and can lift up to anything. About 4 can come out at a time. When in full Kakuja mode her Kagune wrap around her body as an armor that is unbreakable and her Kakuja can go very far ranges.

Facts: She is a half-ghoul, almost all humans and many ghouls think she is human do to her rarely using her Kagune. The CCG call Skeleton and would be SSS rank if they knew she was a ghoul.
più di un anno fa Xranos said…
Name : Ryou Kaname
Birthday :
più di un anno fa Xranos said…
surprise
Name : Ryou kaname
Birthday:21 November
Alias : Black Predator
Ward : 21

Height : 179 Cm
Weight : 59 KG

Mask : Black mask With a Mouth and sharp Teeth ,One eyed
Appearance : Black hair and sometimes SMile
Personality : Kind,Brutal to his Enemy

RC type : Rinkaku and 2 Kakuja
Kagune Appearance:Black kinda reddish color ,Kakuja is A Black Straight Koukaku ,Second kakuja is CLAW
Kagune Special abilities : Infinite Kakuhou
Additional DATA:
he is a One eyed ghoul,with SUPER REGEN ABILITY, AND HIGH SPEED

Bio/Backstory :
Ryou kaname is a Volunteer On CCG Quinx Project , but the Surgery fail, he's not Turn into quinx but into One eyed Ghoul, only a few CCG investigator know his Identity be cause they are involve in The FAIL QUINX project, after that he was detained on CCG Lab for 5 days and then Some Aogiri member attack the Lab and kill all INVESTIGATOR and Doctors in the lab, Ryou was able to escape the lab and hide for 2 weeks be cause the aogiri chase him , and then The Aogiri Found him and try to kill him but Ryou kill the Aogiri Squad and ate them, after that he grows a two kakuja and fought some aogiri members,one day while fighting aogiri members 4 investigators came and fought him he killed 3 investigators and left one behind in critical injuries (All of the investigator are Associate Special class) thats we're he got the ALIAS BLACK PREDATOR
più di un anno fa Tsuki_Neko said…
Name: Tsukimiya Kiku
Alias: The Shadow

Birthday: 08/23/XX

Height: 5ft 5"
Weight: 35kg
Appearance: She has short, white hair that is kept in a bob cut. She has two long black braids that she has been growing out for a long time. Her gold eyes are often cold and detached from the world but once she is alone with Kaneki or Tsukiyama she can be bright and soft-hearted. She is very slender. She wears nice clothing, usually in dark colours. One-eyed ghoul.
Ghoul Mask: Black leather mask that covers everything but one eye with cat ears and a pentagram on the eyepatch. Decorated with a few crow feathers. The mouth is similar to Kaneki's but with shark-like teeth and stitched up sides instead.
Personality: She is arrogant and cold towards other associates and work partners. She only shows her childish, soft side to Kaneki and Tsukiyama. She is articulate and has exquisite tastes but can swiftly turn into a savage killer. She is quite Tsundere and has a bloodlust drawn from her need for revenge for the death of her parents.
Ward: Currently the 20th. Previously the 14th and 11th.
History/Bio: Her parents were killed on her 10th birthday and her house was burnt down. She disappeared from the 11th ward and reappeared 2 years later in the 14th. After an encounter with Rize she was left injured in an alleyway. Two men found her and proceeded to experiment on her which led to her having a ghoul's heart, stomach, one lung, liver and kidneys. She escaped to the 20th ward where she joined Anteiku and became fast friends with Kaneki. She makes friends with Touka and Nishiki and Hinami later on. Tsukiyama takes and interest with her but she makes it well known that she won't be eaten. She quickly becomes close with him and they become smitten with each other.

RC Type: Chimera: Koukaku and Ukaku
Kagune appearance: Koukaku: Black outer side with red inner part. Sharp and curls around both arms in a similar fashion to Tsukiyama's. Ukaku: Red and indigo wings that can be used to jump in a way like flight. Shoots red crystals.
Kagune special abilities: Ukaku can be used similarly to wings. Koukaku can be transformed easily into shields or swords. Abnormally fast regeneration.
più di un anno fa DeadlyGhoulGirl said…
Name: Nikusui Fuse
Alias: (Ghoul nickname) One Eye (Human nickname) Sui
Ranking: B (Only because I eat people with no family or friends, and hide the bodies :3 )

Birthday: Unknown (It's giving out your birthday like telling your age?)
Height: 154 cm (Im short :3 )
Weight: 106 lb
Appearance: Has big eye white eye patch on left eye, long dark brown hair.
Ghoul Mask: A simple large eye patch covering left eye.
Personality: Short temper, only kills for food, hates being alone or lost but loves being a ghoul and living a secret life.
History/Bio: Transfer student from America, she has two three friends, ones a girl named Akari(Human), and the other two are both boys, Hachiro and Eita. Living both a human and ghoul life, she never says anything about her past. But, one female at school named Kiko knows some of my past, which is a very bad thing :3.
RC Type: Ukaku and Bikaku.
Kagune Appearance: Bikaku is a bloody looking spike tail. Ukaku is a half wing, kinda looks like tree branches. (Both are bloody red)
Kagune Special Abilities: Pseudo pyrokinesis.

(The pic down below is a bad one, but I DID do some of that on my computer XD)
 Name: Nikusui Fuse Alias: (Ghoul nickname) One Eye (Human nickname) Sui Ranking: B (Only because I
più di un anno fa Butwhy42 said…
Name: Kei Yatsuke
Alias: Baphomet

Birthday: 13th May

Height: 165cm
Weight: 50kg
Appearance: Kei has mid length black hair, that is typically 'styled' in a messy fashion. He has blue eyes which often have cold glare.
Ghoul Mask: A goat's skull with horns and a pentagram around the forehead area.
Personality: Kei has often very quiet and reserved as their mind often wondering, pondering different things but he can be very outspoken on things he feels vert strongly about. He is also cunning and calculating.

Ward: 21st
Family: Yayoi Yatsuke (mother, deceased)
Narihira Yatsuke (father, deceased)
Keta Yatsuke (brother, alive)
Hajime Yatsuke (uncle,alive)
History/Bio: Kei's parents were killed by CCG when he 13. He survived along with his Brother Keta. They now live the the uncle Hajime Yatsuke. Kei's uncle didn't really care about his actions and he insisted that Kei hunted for himself subsequently Kei saw his uncle as nothing more than someone who provided a roof over his head.

Kagune appearance: The kagune takes the form a single tail with hooked spines running down it
Kagune special abilities: The length of the tail manipulated between 0.5m and 3m
più di un anno fa Ni_Chan said…
Name: Ni Love
Alias: lone wolf

Birthday: January 1st, 2005

Height: 5.5
Weight: 78 lbs
Appearance:short blonde hair, purple eyes
Ghoul Mask: white,wolf figures
Personality: shy with a very gentle heart.
History/Bio: Zera Love [Mother/human/dead]
Mason Love [father/qhoul/dead]
She was also eager for knowledge and fond of reading in order to learn. She cared deeply for Hinami and Dove constantly expressing sadness and worry for the two's unhappiness. She also had a very pacifistic nature, having no intention to avenge her mother and father despite loving them so much. Ni gradually coped with the deaths of her parents better, and obtained a very cheerful attitude.

Kagune appearance: looks like a long tail covered with spikes. Spikes also appear on the back. It's black and white.
Kagune special abilities: unknown
più di un anno fa clfantomhive said…
Name: Kato Mirai
Alias: N Sane (Her case was labeled North. Secure, Nullify, Enlist. [meanig go north, then find her, kill her, and take her kagune as a quinque.], but the CCG soon realized the acronym was just as fitting, seeing as she'd take victims from under their noses and steal their quinques while teasing them the whole time. )
Ranking: SS+

Birthday: May 5

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 116 lbs. (52 kg roughly)
Appearance: link http://images6.fanpop.com/image/forum/2140­00/­214­921­_14­933­242­738­36_­460­_28­7.p­ng (A mix of these two pics) Light and dark purple dyed hair, normally gold eyes, slightly curvy hourglass figure, pale skin. Typically wears casual lolita inspired clothing or goth and emo inspired.
Ghoul Mask: link Mirai's mask is a black, shiny mask with almost the entire left side cut off to show her ghoul eye. There is no visible eye hole for the right eye, and no nose. A creepy mouth with sharp teeth and stitching going over it stretches across the entire bottom of the mask. Where the right eye would be is a red line, like the ones above the eyes on Japanese Inu masks. On the top of the mask on the right side is a demon horn.
Personality: Shy, introverted, and hot tempered. Once you get to know her however, it's obvious she's kind of twisted, as she states often she "loves humans, and observing how they react in the situations they are put through." (like Orihara Izaya). Mirai is a hardcore otaku. She hates when people call her Miss Kato, or Kato-san/chan, because she hates the last name.

Ward: Formerly; 2nd, 4th. Now; 20th
Family: Kato-O Braonain Eveline (Mum, deceased)
Kato Souh (Father, deceased)
Kato Ilaria (Sister, location and status unknown. She left the Kato household at age 20, when Mirai was just a baby)
History/Bio: Mirai had a near death experience as a young girl, almost killing her. She was brought into surgery as soon as she was taken into the hospital, and several of her organs were switched with that of a ghoul's, and a ghoul's kakuge was transplanted in her (much like Kaneki) resulting in her becoming a one eyed ghoul. Severely abused by her parents after coming home from the surgery, and disliked and hunted by other ghouls for being one eyed, she was exceptionally lonely for years. While trying to get away from people she would often bite them, accidentally committing acts of cannibalism, then purposely to get stronger and become a kakuja. To get away from the ghouls she would often climb onto high rooftops and stay for entire weeks, observing the humans below. Eventually, she killed her parents and ate them, then ran away from home and got as far as the 4th ward, when the Clowns found her and almost ate her due to her humanly scent, when she, scared she would be eaten, released her kagune and attacked, almost killing one guy. As she ran, a Clown named Uta stopped, and asked her name. She ended up telling her story (he seemed trustworthy), he brought her to Anteiku where Yushimura took care of her. She still often eats ghouls when she feels threatened, and everyone at Anteiku fears she will become a full kakuja if she doesn't stop.

RC Type: Ukaku
Kagune appearance: Mirai's kagune is like a pair of black wings, with sharp blade-like pieces on the edge and dark purple and red feathery pieces running across the underside. During a heated fight, she can use these to almost fly, and she can glide if she jumps from something while using them. While hard enough to shield her, her kagune is surprisingly light, to the point she has to feel them with her hand to make sure they're there often. link
Kagune special abilities: From eating the way she does, Mirai became half kakuja. Her kakuja is a larger, sharper version of her kagune, and has four large, sharp, tentacle-like parts that alone are each 8 ft. roughly growing from the middle of her "wings", that Mirai can move and stab with.
 Name: Kato Mirai Alias: N Sane (Her case was labeled North. Secure, Nullify, Enlist. [meanig go nort
più di un anno fa SarahDuff8 said…
Name: Sarah Handa
Alias: The Shadow

Birthday: October 31st

Height: 5"3
Weight: 140
Appearance: She has long brown hair, and during the day can be found wearing her glasses, but during the night she takes them off and mostly wears black to blend in with the shadows to spy or hunt her prey.
Ghoul Mask: It is simply like a ninja mask and covers her neck, mouth, and nose.
Personality: Shy, quiet, anti-social, bookworm, writer.
Ward: 17th, aka. Kita
History/Bio: Sarah was your normal everyday girl until November 21st, where she had just gotten out of a bookstore late at night and was on her way home when she was attacked, there was a struggle and the man got one bite out of her before she had finally gotten free and ran, she went running across the road and both her and the boy were hit, he was killed and his organs were transplanted into her, making her half ghoul half human. She now goes to school while still taking care of her younger sister Mackenzie who is human.

Kagune appearance: The tail Kagune is pitch black, but sharp as well, it is easily missed in the dark and proves best in dark sneak attacks, it is very jagged and looks more like black crystals that were forged together to create a long jagged strip of weapon.
Kagune special abilities: Not easily seen, easily punctures, good for medium distance attacks, Has decent offense, defense and speed. and better durability against brute force
più di un anno fa ZacharyKen13 said…
This is my first one so I'm going to try
Name: Zachary Ken
Alias: Grim the one eyed ghoul
Birthday: April 29, 2004
Family:
Mother: Molly Anderson: Status: Alive
Father: Jacob Reid: Status: Deceased
Oldest Sister: Jaclyn Anderson: Status: Alive
Younger Sister: Hanna Anderson: Status: Alive

Height:175.26cm
Weight:49.8951607
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, has a scar across his left eye or Kakugan given to him by an investigator, usually wears red or black hoodies, jeans, black fingerless gloves, combat boots, wears an Eyepatch over his left eye/Kakugan when he is not hunting or fighting.
Ghoul Mask: Red and Black mask that covers his mouth and has an Eyepatch over his right eye. Functions as a gas mask with its two filters on the sides.
Personality: Nice, caring, and stubborn at times be cares about the people he loves and cares about, loves books, video games, baseball, music, and track.
History: Zachary was born in America later moving to tokyo with his mom when he was 2. His father was a ghoul investigator who was killed by jason/yomori when he was being hunted for multiple killings. His sister's father's were ghouls and because of that entire family has all of the 4 kagunes. His mother has a koukaku, his oldest sister with a bikaku, his youngest sister having a rinikaku, and Zachary having a ukaku. Zachary once had to fight when he was 8 having to kill a investigator trying to kill his younger sister. Due to his young age and releasing his kagune only one of his wings developed which was his right wing. Zachary is a fast runner and will run from a fight if he must. Zachary fought jason/yomori after he found out he killed his dad. Jason escaped after Zachary ate half of his kakuja and realised how good goal flesh tasted.
Zachary now protects citizens and ghouls of the 20th ward and is on a school baseball team.
RC type: ukaku (kakuja)
Kagune appearance: kagune is purple with red with the right wing full and the other looks like what happens when you clip one butterfly's wing.
Kagune special abilities:
Zachary's kagune provides him with a fast regenerative speed but he can't attack when he does
However Zachary has an incomplete kakuja with two spikes popping out of his back with shards in the middle and one of his arms grows twice it's size with claws and his kakuja mask resembling
Halibel's mask from bleach with a half hollow mask but the mouth can open. However when Zachary uses his kakuja he loses his control.

più di un anno fa Shimigato said…
Name: Shimigato Hamira
Alias: The Swordsman

Height: 94 cm
Weight: 52 lb
Appearance: A crazy looking guy who wears clothes like he's in the beach no matter what, he has ultra pink hair.
Ghoul Mask: It is in the shape of a shadow curling around his head.
Personality: very aggressive and kills everyone in the room.
Ward: Shinigara
Family:
Brother: Haruta Hamira
Father: Shouta (Deceased)
Mother: Rin
History: He killed his father at age 3, science then, his family was all ghouls.
Kagune Appearance: His kagune type is a Kakuja, it is in the form of duel swords. The are extremely powerful.
più di un anno fa KonnoAkira said…
Name: Akira Konno
Alias: Kitsune-san
Ranking: No rank

Birthday: April 26
Height: 170.8 cm
Weight: 57.6 kg

More coming soon
più di un anno fa iiFrizzyGirl said…
Name:Aoi Tsuki
Alias:Dragon
Birthday:10/31/1999
Height:5'3
Weight:102 lbs
Appearance:She has knee length navy blue hair amd baby blue eyes, she wears black clothes and boots.
Ghoul Mask:Its a blue dragon mask
Personality:She's emotionless
Ward:Unknown
History/Bio:unknown
RC type:Ukaku
Kagune Appearance:She has Blue dragon wings
Kagune Abilities:she can fly and fire blades.
più di un anno fa BlindKami said…
Name: Tōhōshinki
Alias: One Eyed Fox

Birthday: September 10th, 1999

Height: 6’1”
Weight: 170
Appearance: Toho looks to be an average looking teenager with black hair, crimson red eyes, and pale skin. He would wear while hunting a heavy trench coat, black shorts/pants with no shirt or shoes. He does occasionally while in public wear shirts/T-shirts of the red colors and pants with running shoes.
Ghoul Mask: Toho’s mask looks to be a black ceramic fox kabuki mask with blue ears and eye shadows. The mask would have a red dot placed on the forehead representing a form of third eye.
Personality: Positive, Calm, spontaneous, protective, thinker, deep minded
Ward: 20th ward
History/Bio: Toho was born between a ghoul mother and a human father who both originated in the 1st ward. After his family moved into the 20th ward things had went from bad to worse. For his father cursed him and nearly killed him and his mother by calling the CCG. He and his mother successfully escape at the cost of there home and peaceful life. That was till his mother started working at a ghoul owned coffee shop for which both him and her found peace again. But this was not to last for his mother died a month after his 10th birthday by a SSS ghoul named Kami. this would cause him to search for the SSS class ghoul for five years. Who which Toho grew in strength as well. Even being called the One Eyed Fox for his kakuja Rinkaku Kagune which grants him from three tails two nine tails. During his five years of search he had killed hundreds of S and SS class ghouls and high ranking CCG officers. Once he found Kami he was beaten badly by Kami was a Kakuja Bikaku. After the bout lead to Kami winning Kami told To “Stop your vendetta...it’ll only lead to your demise. Heed my warning kid, and you’ll live...and i'll maybe consider training you.” with that Toho awoke in the Anteiku coffee shop and was explained the situation by the workers. So Toho took the warning but he would nightly search for Kami in wanting to understand what truly happened to his mother. He works at the Anteiku coffee shop as a waiter and goes online for his education.

Kagune appearance: Toho’s kagune would be three tails looking to be like a fox tail’s with the base being blue and the tail tips being black. When in the Kakuja state six more tails are added to be a darker shade than the original three.
Kagune special abilities: Tohos kagune can heal quickly and can merge together to form a larger kagune tail that can break down Koukaku kagune users defences.
più di un anno fa ljaycrazy said…
name: natokon alies:the new one eyed king ranking: ss AGE: 18 BIRTHDAY: SEMTEBER 5 HEIGHT: 6'1 WEIGHT: 130 APPERENCE: NATKON HAS BLACK AND RED HAIR HE LOOK LIKE A REGULAR TEAN HE HAS PURE BLACK EYES AND INPUBLIC HE WARS A BLACK LEATHER JACKET PERSONALITY CALM SOTIMES CAN BE SUPER EVIL WARD 20TH BIO:50 YEARS AFTER KEN KANKI STORIES HE DIED WHEN [PEOPLE DID SOMTHING HIM NOTOKON WAS A EXIPREME WHEN GHOULS CAPUTRED HUMANS AN TRIED TO CREATE A GHOUL ARMY BUT ONLY ONE SURVIED AND HE EVUNTALLY MET UP WITH THE PEOPLE AT THE CAFE BUT HE WASNT AN THE SPOTLIGHT HE LIKE IT DO ONE DAY THE DOVES ATTACK THE CAFE AND CAPUTREE THEY USE A WICED DOCTER TO EXPIRMENT ON HIM BUT HE DIED BUT HE DINT REALLY HES MIND BROKE HE WAS SEPRATED INTO TO SEPRATE PART BUT THEY WERE IN COSTANT FIGHTING BUT THEN HIS GHOUL THE ONE THE OTHER GHOULS STOLE THE FROM APPERED AN FRONT OF HIM HE SAID SAY MY NAME AND I WILL FREE YOU BUT HE SAID NO I WILL NOT BREAK LIKE KEN KANKI BUT YOU HAVE KOW CHOSE I HAVE AN THEN HE JUMS ON THE GHOUL AND THERE BODY MERGED AND THE UNAMED GHOUL SAID ALL HEVE TO DO IS SAY THE OKAY KEN KANKI NATOKON LOOK WERD HE HAD WHITE AND RED HAIR AND HE HAD A ANGRY ATTUDE RC TYPE: HE HAD A CENTAPITLE BUT HE HAD 5 AND THEY ARE STRON TO BREAK DEFENCE AN QUEEN K IN ONE HIT AND HE WILL HAVE 4 MOREBUT THE FORM ON HIS HAND
più di un anno fa BlackPhoenix104 said…
Name: Unknown
Alias: Not Confirmed
Height: 154.94 cm
Weight: 63.5 kg
Appearance: Wears black and only takes mask off when eating. One eyed ghoul (kagugan in left eye).
Ward: Likes to move around frequently even to other countries. Original ward 13.
Personality: Lifeless. Short tempered. doesn't get along with people/ghouls. Psychotic.
Family: None
History: As a child she was tortured. Forced to do everything even kill. She was kidnapped when she was nine and since that which had happened she completely changed. She found out that her parents set up the kidnapping and out of anger and agony, she murdered them (Mom: Full ghoul/Dad: Half Ghoul).
RC Type: Kakuja
Kagune Appearance: She has the Rinkaku. It has a black outlining and goes into a bloody red color. It can shape itself into many shapes.
Kagune Special Abilities: Can't be destroyed by any force.
più di un anno fa Anime_Wolfie said…
Name: Katsuko Kedamana ( 勝子ケダマナ Kedamana Katsuko)
Alias: Hellish Fox
Ranking: S

Birthday: December 22nd 1999

Height: 156 cm
Weight: 52kg
Appearance: Katsuko is a petite agile young lady with platinum brown hair. Her hair has bangs that completely cover her left eye. She has red blood colored eyes and semi long canines. She wears a red and yellow kimono with long black sleeves to cover bandaged hands. She keeps a long black rope tied around her waist with it tied in a bow behind her. She wears a pair of black Capri leggings under her kimono, bandages wrapped around her legs and feet.
Ghoul Mask: Her mask is a white Kitsune mask with closed eyes and red markings that ties around her head with two pieces of string one black the other red.
Personality: She's shy and scared of many things. But she has another side of her that's psychotic and crazy. She's also extremely protective over her little brother, Ame.
History/Bio: When she was a child her parents were killed by a groups of investigators leaving her alone in this cruel world. She was then taken in by a kind ghoul named Takeshi and his son Steelix. But he was killed in a fight with another ghoul trying protect her. When Steel arrived he blamed her and lashed out aggressively hitting her in the left eye with his kagune which is why she keeps her bangs over injured eye but it is bandaged under her hair. she later went on in the world with a strong hatred to both ghouls and humans alike but yet she wants them to live together in peace. She later met Ame when she found the small 6 year old boy cornered by a ghoul. She saved him and instead of running away scarced he stayed by her side and followed her everywhere even calling her Ane-chan (姉ちゃん) . Ever since then they have been inseparable.

Kagune appearance: Her kagune looks like four long scaled tentacles
Kagune special abilities: Her kagune has the ability of Pseudo-Pyrokinesis